Audrey's New Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that witchcraft or I won't last long at all," he grumbles in good nature.

I'm tempted to roll my eyes but then he begins rocking his hips back and forth, all coherent thoughts disappear. I take in a deep breathe and wrap my arms around his strong shoulders, rocking my hips to meet him half-way. With each thrust of his hips, his cock hits the nerves in my pussy just right. I close my eyes and release an anguished moan. The man reaches between our bodies and strokes my clit, I cry wantonly and rock my hips.

"Ohhh, yes!" The man's thrusting increases, the sound of slapping skin fills the room. I dig my nails into his back, feeling as if I need to hold on for dear life. That roaring inferno is swirling in my belly again, a delicious fire threatening to burn me. His thrusting member continues to pound inside me even as he leans over and bites down on my shoulder. It thrusts me onto the edge, that rush of pleasure so great it's nearly intolerable. A cry leaves my throat and I am vaguely aware of my nails dragging themselves up his tense back. The man nips at my ear.

"What's my name? Whose fucking you into oblivion right now?" His tone is demanding and harsh, even through his panting.

Taking what he wants from my body and then demanding even more.

And I love it.

"Augustin," I answer breathlessly.

"Whose making you loose control right now, while I pound into your soaking wet pussy?" he demands. His thrusts are becoming more erratic, his jaw tense. A slow trickle of sweat drips down his forehead. I know he must be close. So am I. And I'm about to come apart.

"You, Augustin! You, you, you..."

Throwing his head back with a satisfying roar, I feel his cum spurting inside me. That's all it takes to send me over the edge again. My orgasm slams into me and leaves me rocking like an earthquake. I hear my screams and whimpers, hear myself calling his name. I hear his responding moans and encouragement, his hand wrapped into my hair. I ride the waves of ecstasy, helpless to do anything other than to embrace it. I squeeze my thighs around Augustin, unable to stop the spasms around his cock.

"Yes, yes darling. Give it all to me," he growls in my ear.

My body finally begins relaxing, allowing my mind to float down from the new high into an exhausted state of bliss. I hide my face in the crook of Augustin's neck, clenching onto his shoulders when an occasional after-shock ripples through me. We breathe heavily against each other for a long while, taking time to relax and catch our breathe. Finally, Augustin pulls out with a lazy groan and slowly clambers off the bed.

"Wait right there, darling,".

My muscles feel like liquid. I don't think I could lift a finger right now. He patters slowly to the bathroom and light floods into the semi-dark room. I hear the water running from the sink and, seconds later, he appears in the bathroom door way with a wet clothe. He swipes the sweat from my forehead, around my breasts, and between my thighs. He grabs a lightweight quilt that's laying at the foot of the bed and throws it over me before rambling back to the bathroom. Warmth spreads through my chest at the kind gesture from this man who is still essentially a stranger to me. I don't think any of my boyfriends had ever bothered to attend to me so lovingly afterwards. And he doesn't even know me. I was just a quick fuck. I imagine how a man like Augustin would treat a lady he was in love with and I let out a quiet, dreamy sigh.

Augustin climbs back into bed next to me and covers his lower body with the quilt. We lay in silence for several minutes, each of us lost in our own thoughts. I bite my lip and frown. I'm not a one-night stand kind of woman. What's the etiquette for this now? Do I get up and leave? Am I obligated to stay the night? I blink, fighting the pull of sleep on my eyelids. I peer sideways at Augustin and meet his probing gaze. I swear, those brown eyes look like they are staring into my very soul. How does he do that?

"It's late and a storm is supposed to be coming in soon. Stay here with me tonight, darling. We'll eat breakfast in the mornin' when the hotel lobby opens back up and I'll make sure you make it safely back to your place."

I nod in agreement, tension leaving my shoulders as I relax further into the bed. We don't talk anymore after that. Exhaustion takes over and sleep pulls us under.

I sleep like a rock, not waking until sunlight streams through the window and hits the back of my closed eyelids. I slowly peel open my sleep-crusted eyes and stretch. My body feels relaxed, soothed, and satisfied. When was the last time my body felt peaceful, absent of stress and tension? When was the last time I slept so care-free? I roll over and find the other side of the bed empty but spot Augustin's clothing still scattered about the room. I hear the sound of the shower water running behind the closed bathroom door.

Last night was fun and.... Honestly, unforgettable. I know it was nothing more then a one-night stand. A quick satisfying romp in the bedsheets between two consenting adults. Augustin surprised me though. He had a charming, take-control attitude that wasn't misogynist at all. It left me feeling safe and well-cared for. He was so focused on my pleasure, and then he cared for me so gently afterwards. I always thought a one-night stand would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I thought it would make me feel cheap. But oddly enough, Augustin made me feel like a lady. Like a real woman.

He makes me feel like I could love again. Like I could be worthy of love again.

I frown at the thought and a familiar tension settles in my belly. Last night was a quick fuck. Augustin may be charming but I was nothing more then a way to get his rocks off. No man would want to be in a relationship with me after my last one. I wasn't a very good partner. I did things I shouldn't have. There are ghosts in my closet that shouldn't be let out. I don't want to hurt or be hurt again. Besides, my new job starts tomorrow and I have to focus on my career. I have the skills to climb the ladder and work my way into a managerial role. I just have to focus on my work. And not men like Augustin.

That's why I decide to gather my clothes and slip out the hotel room before he makes his appearance. I quickly throw my bra on and pull my dress over my head before my stuffing my feet into my high heels. I pick up my black, lace panties from last night and hesitate. No way I am going to re-wear my day old, sex scented panties but they won't fit into my wallet either. What to do with them?

I grin as I lay them across Augustin's empty pillow. "Something to remember me by, mystery man," I mutter with a smirk. I hear the shower water turn off and my heart flips at the thought of Augustin climbing out of the shower. All those naked muscles, glistening with water and smelling of soap. But I shake the dirty thoughts out of my head and bolt for the door, shutting it with a quiet click behind me. I'm doing what I've become so good at. Running. Why look your fears in the eye when you can go back to your comfort zone instead?

I spend my last day off sitting on the dock behind my condo, sipping mimosas in front of the lake. I do everything I can to keep Augustin and the things he can do to my body off my mind. I read, I paint, I take the kayak out onto the lake, I even cook grilled grouper with lobster risotto. But he keeps invading my mind. Memories of last night rush over me until I'm clenching my thighs, trying to ignore the throbbing of my slick sex. Ripples of electricity flow through my veins. I'm a weak woman and I lose the fight. I end up in the shower with my vibrator, crying out when I find my release. I fall asleep quickly but I dream of Augustin's' skillful hands.

The blaring alarm jolts me from a deep sleep at 4 am the next morning. I mumble expletives as I force myself to roll over and turn off the offensive machine. Today is my first twelve-hour shift at the hospital so I take my time getting ready. I make sure my hair and make-up are perfect. I don't want a strand or eyelash out of place. Once I am finished, I stand back to admire my appearance. Dark blue scrubs that hug my curves just right. A stethoscope hanging around my neck. My name badge clipped neatly onto my shoulder. My wavy pulled back into a pony tail. The make up that hides the dark circles that live under my eyes.

I grin. Good enough. I'm ready.

The first half of the day is fairly uneventful and boring. I sit in orientation until lunch time. People in important looking suits tell me and the other new nurses the standard rules that all hospitals seem to have. Always wash your hands after exiting the patients' room, always wear sterile gloves, always dispose of needles properly, double and triple check that you are giving your patient the correct medication. Basically, don't kill anyone.

Another day, another dollar.

Until my new trainer gently tugs on my elbow and introduces herself. She's a chubby, older lady with shoulder length brown hair, and black glasses that sit too low on her nose. But she smiles and pats me on the back so kindly that I instantly like her. "Hey there, my name's Carol. I'm your trainer. It's so nice to meet you! I would ask how your first day is going so far, but I'm sure it's a drag."

I shake her hand, smile, and respond politely. A dull headache is settling between my eyes and I still have hours left to go on this shift. I haven't even made it up to the patient floor yet.

"So, now that I've shown you around, I thought I would go ahead and you assign you a patient to watch over the rest of the night? How do you feel about that? Just one to start with. We don't want to overwhelm our new employees. At least not until they learn the ropes. After that, all bets are off," she giggles and shoots a quick wink at me. Her cheery mood is infectious and I can't help but to genuinely smile in return. I reply, "Sure, I'm up for the challenge. Throw a patient my way. I'm ready to jump in and start helping out." She appears delighted at my answer and quickly assigns me a patient.

"Great to hear! Alright, trauma bay number four. He's been here a few hours already. Poor guy was pulled out of a burning vehicle. Extensive second and third degree burns all over. Dr. Landry, our on-call trauma surgeon, is getting ready to debride some of the burns now and- oh, look there he goes!" She playfully slaps my arm and lowers her voice to a whisper. "Honey, that man is the most eligible bachelor we have but a damn hard fish to catch if you get my drift," she giggles at her own humor before turning and shouting gleefully at the retreating white-coated figure walking briskly down the hallway.

"Dr. Landry! Do come over here a minute and meet your new nurse. I just assigned her first patient at our hospital. I gave her your burn patient in trauma bay four if you don't mind. Nurse Audrey has a wonderful experience working with trauma patients. So, I thought she would be a perfect match for that case!" The doctors halts his walk and turns to introduce himself to me, at the same time sticking his hand out in greeting.

But when I peer up at the doctor, shock barrels into me like a semi-truck. My stomach drops and I'm left having to pick my jaw up off the floor. My hands hang limply at my side. I am frozen in place and completely speechless for once in my life.

Dr. Landry, my new boss, is Augustin.

Augustin, my one-night stand that had me screaming as his cock pounded into me just a few nights ago.

The same man whose hotel room I snuck out of like a chicken while he was in the shower.

I watch as surprise and recognition cross his features before transforming into a smug smirk.

"Nurse Audrey, I've heard all about you. I almost feel like we already know each other, don't you?" I feel myself blush furiously. Augustin- Dr. Landry- has a twinkle in his eyes that spell trouble for me.

Well, fuck.

A complication just arose.