Augmented Reality Study

Story Info
Volunteer in augmented virtual sex gets blown but by who?
2.1k words
4.36
7.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A co-worker told me about this study on sex conducted virtually, of sorts. It explores the idea of augmented reality and sexual exploration. The idea is that its an authentic experience with a layer of safety and done at the comfort of your chosen space.

I was caught unawares by this, since the co-worker who mentioned it seemed very vanilla. Quite pretty and shapely but not one to standout with her manner or choice of clothes. Definitely one that would hook any man if she brings up a sexy topic, but not necessarily one that would attract attention in an office environment - especially since most of us have taken the option of working at home.

A few nights after that conversation, she sent me a link for the study. I didn't read much and just went straight to providing my delivery address, volunteering for the study, signing the confidentiality forms and allowing the companion app to be installed on my phone. There was a prompt that a delivery box would be sent the following day and a reminder that the box should be opened at the place where the initial study would be conducted. It was a Tuesday evening.

Around dinnertime the following day the apartment concierge told me a package has arrived. It was a light square box, roughly 12 inches to a side. That evening, I got an email from one of my favorite hotels that they're offering me 2 free days should I stay with them in the next week. It was a good deal and I checked myself in for Friday.

Thursday, Eve, my officemate was asking if I also signed up for the study. I didn't feel like telling her so I played coy and said I'm still considering it. She seemed disappointed but proceeded to bring up some work matters.

Friday after business hours, I got the box from my living room and booked a car for the short drive to the hotel. I had my mask on, my work laptop and a few change of clothes and went on my way. The hotel was barely occupied, after a quick temperature check I was told I got a free room upgrade and can expect a junior suite for the rest of the weekend. Once settled in my room, I ordered room service and toyed with the idea of asking Eve if SHE joined the study but though that might be deemed inappropriate.

After dinner, I opened the box and saw it filled with packing peanuts, a white visor like device, and a black wristband. It came with a glossy sheet with simple instructions 1) open the app and select begin study and confirm, 2) wear wrist band 3) sit down on a chair and wear the visor and 4) tap the wrist band on a solid portion of the chair - then further instructions will stream on the visor.

Seemed odd but interesting enough. the visor fully covered my eyes like a VR goggle and was pretty clear. I fired up the app as instructed, wore the wristband, which seemed to be a very ordinary wristband. I sat on the chair and moderately tapped the wristband on the chair's side and suddenly a lot of things happened -

the visor turned dark, effectively blinding me. The wristband stuck to the chair and I heard the door suddenly open. I was in a state of panic considering I was only wearing my boxers and had a weird visor on my head. When I heard the door close, the visor cleared up and I saw two persons wearing a form fitting white body suit. their faces were fully covered by a white hood with just a black bar where their eyes should be. when they saw me looking at them, they both raised their hands as if to tell me to wait... and I suddenly felt the panic and stress drain from me. As I relaxed on the chair one of them slowly approached me while the other placed a small luggage on the bed. I heard static and a calm female voice saying the study will begin.

I looked at the two persons in the room and noticed they are not of the same height and both were sporting breasts. the body suit covered their shoed and they acted like they knew what they were doing. my visor suddenly flared white and suddenly the two body suit persons in the room appeared like normal clothed persons. One of them was Eve, and another was a hot blonde who introduced herself as Grace.

Grace walked towards me and unstuck my wrist from the chair and told me that the wristband not only collects my vital information - its also coated with a slightly calming drug that would serve as a backup should I forget the terms of the study or didn't read it. She also told me that the app scanned my phone for my internet history in order to figure out what kinks i've been looking at and sexual preferences. Grace smiled, she said that they brought a simulation of Eve into the study since they've concluded that I joined the study because I found her attractive and corroborated it with the amount of time i spent looking at her social media photos, and which of here photos did I ogle the most. I started to blush but (fake) Eve spoke up and said its ok and everything in the study would be kept secret. What the study would want to know is how accurate the profile they were able to build.

Grace walked behind the chair and placed her hands on may shoulder. I initially felt the bodysuit gloves but after a moment, the fingers on my shoulders seemed like real fingers - warm and smelt like lotion. Eve pointed out that the body suit can adjust to allow limited human touch or interaction to further augment the simulation. However she pointed out that all sexual interactions would have to be done through devices. Eve started to open the luggage and the content made me blush more.

Eve was holding a medium sized butt plug and a strapon harness on either hand. She said i have to answer some questions for them:

1) These are the two toys that are most prominent in my fantasies - TRUE

2) Between the two i like the strapon more but would choose the butt plug first with a new partner - TRUE

3) Eve featured in this kind of fantasy in my head before - FALSE

4) A hot blonde like Grace featured in these kinds of fantasies - TRUE

5) A favorite fantasy is being dominated by two women - TRUE

6) Being dominated by a familiar face and a total stranger is a big fantasy - TRUE

From behind me, Grace continued the questions:

7) You'd like to see familiar faces dominated by women - TRUE

8) you'd like to be fucked by a domme together with a familiar face - TRUE

9) you'd enjoy watching as much as participating in a sexual scene - TRUE

(fake) Eve started to blush. Grace left my back and whispered something to Eve. "We'll need to use one of these toys on you for the study, which would you prefer?" I chose the butt plug. "Can you remove you boxers and stand in front of the chair? Now lift one leg and place it on the chair, that's it". I felt Eve behind me and her (warm) fingers tracing my back and thighs. I felt a real hand wrap around my hard cock and soft breasts behind fabric on my back. "Is this something you enjoy?" I nodded. Eve starter to stroke my cock and grip it harder.

"We'll need to plug you now. Both the strapon and the plug can get data on your state of arousal and how close you are to an orgasm." Grace walked infront of me and asked me to place my hands on the top of the chair's back rest. she placed her hands over mind and smiled. "the augmented reality function can project many scenarios, such as this." Grace clothes disappeared leaving her breasts exposed and a thin landing strip highlighting her smooth pussy. "Do you like what you see? can you focus on me while we plug you up". I felt (fake) Eve rubbing lube on my behind and using her elbow to nudge my shoulder to get me to bend forward a little. Grace was staring into my eyes as Eve steadily worked the plug into me. I saw a smile form on Grace's face as my mouth opened and my eyes betrayed the pleasure and slight stretching feeling as the plug gets pushed into me. With the plug in, Grace told me to turn around and sit on the chair.

Sitting down caused the plug to sink deeper into my bum and press firmly on my prostate. I was hard and slowly dripping precum. Grace went to the bed and tossed a pillow in front of me and told Eve to "get to work". (fake) Eve knelt on the pillow and slowly stroked my cock. Grace asked me a few more questions, after some questions on bondage. she took a gag and some straps and tied my wrist to the arm of the chair after which she walked behind me, popped the ball gag into my mouth and tightened the straps. Grace then handed (fake) Eve what seemed to be an automatic masturbator. The toy was placed over my cock, it started to simulate fucking a pussy. my visor blacked out for a moment and it showed what seemed to be a CCTV view of Eve bouncing on my cock while I was tied on the chair. It even had Grace on screen wearing the strapon. The scene changed to (fake) Eve giving me a blow job. the screen next showed topless Grace walk to my side and lean close. I felt breath beside my face. Grace told me to open my mouth and warm her tits up for her. the screen on my visor showed Grace leaning towards me and cupping her right breast towards my mouth. I felt a warm tit on my mouth, I can feel the hard nipple and the small bumps on the areola with my lips and tongue. I obliged Grace and where the screen showed she moved to feed me the other boob, my mouth felt a dry and unsucked nipple on my mouth.

The blow job started to seem real as well. I can hear the slurping sounds. The view on my screen showed Grace walking behind (fake) Eve and tapping Eve's ass. Eve stood up and bent over. Eve's clothes disappeared from my visor and Grace started to insert the strapon in to Eve. I can feel Eve's moans and grunts on my cock as Grace fucks her. The screen showed Grace reach around and rub (fake) Eve's clit while slowly fucking Eve's pussy. I started to get close to orgasm, Grace suddenly straightened up and tell Eve to work my cock harder.

Grace walked up to me and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it so that me on the screen was looking directly at the "camera". I felt my hair grabbed and my head directed towards a specific direction. I was looking directly into the "camera" as my orgasm inched closer. Grace kept her grip on my head. I started to groan as I got closer, i saw the screen show me with my mouth open and my arms straining from the straps on the chair. I came hard. The screen showed a surprised eve jerking back from my cock as cum most likely splashed her throat. her hand working my cock didn't stop its ministrations and kept jacking me off while I sprayed cum on Eve's chest, neck and chin. The visor screen blacked out plunging me into darkness.

When I came to, I woke up on the bed. the wristband still on me. I clenched my ass to wondering if I'm plugged but my ass wasn't stuffed with a toy. my phone has a notification that I've completed part one of the study and an email will be sent later on should I be interested in the second part. I also noticed it was 430am and I was dead tired. I went back to sleep.

In the morning, I went down to the breakfast buffet and of all people, I saw Eve was there in shorts and a sleeveless top. She said she's having breakfast with a friend. As Eve turned to leave, I noticed her knees were a bit red. Eve saw that I noticed, She looked me in the eye and said that she found the study to be informative and she's glad I gave it a try. She turned away before I got another word in.

(to be continued)