Augur Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Puca made a little noise of disappointment as she pulled herself away from my landlady's firm tits, and I couldn't blame her. Sara's breasts weren't large, but they were firm, perky, and delicious looking. Still, Rose obeyed, climbing up the bed to snuggle to my side, all while Aubrette continued to dutifully ply her mouth to keep my cock nice and warmed up.

Cindy, meanwhile, gently shoved Sara and the fit woman allowed herself to be pushed onto her back, her muscular thighs spread wide. The tiny blonde wasted no time, first dragging her tongue up Sara's cunt, before beginning to work one of her fingers into the other woman's backside. Moans started to fill the room again as Cindy fulfilled my orders. I wrapped one arm around Rose, pulling her to my side and leaning over to kiss her, the herbal flavor of her mouth a distinct contrast to Aubrette's sweeter flavor.

For the next couple minutes, I made out with the dark haired Puca, allowed myself the pleasure of playing with her huge tits, and occasionally moaned out my approval of the way my High Sidhe vassal was treating my dick. The redhead was focused, but Rose's eyes joined mine in watching the show at the foot of the bed.

While Sara writhed and occasionally called out a, "Fuck yes, please more!" Cindy slowly pumped first one, then two of her fingers into the other woman's tight asshole. She had a bottle of lube placed to her side and occasionally withdrew her hand to squirt more onto her fingers, before working them into my new slave again, all while tonguing her cunt idly. Only when the demon's fingers were able to slide smoothly in and out, Sara's tight ring of muscles finally having relaxed, did she move to the next step of my instructions. She carefully poured lube over the butt plug I'd had her fetch, turned it on to begin vibrating, then slowly started working it in to replace her fingers. In another minute or so, the plug popped into place, the buzzing it emitted suddenly muffled as it sank to its flared base, and Sara's voice filled the room. "Please Master, may Slave Sara cum?"

I beamed at that and responded, "Yes, then come up here and put your mouth to work. Aubrette... come snuggle, you're watching from right here." Immediately, Sara's body began to quiver as another orgasm overtook her, the combined stimuli of the plug vibrating in her ass, Cindy's tongue on her pussy, and the magic flooding her body with pleasure overwhelming her. As she did, Aubrette dutifully removed her mouth from the head of my cock, leaving her fingers wrapped around the base, as she took her position opposite Rose to snuggle against my side.

Once Sara recovered enough, she started dragging herself up the bed towards me, her dark eyes fixed on my wet cock. Her progress was slowed by the shivers that still passed through her, but soon enough her fit body was positioned between my legs. I relaxed back against the pillows and headboard, reclining with Rose's plush form snuggled to my right side, and Aubrette's taller body occupying my left, my cock standing proudly in the air.

Sara's lips closed around my dick, the third mouth to give it attention in the last fifteen minutes or so, and another quiver of pleasure passed through her as she obeyed another order. One of her hands slid up to begin massaging my balls, then she got to work, bobbing her head up and down to slide her lips along my shaft as my pretty landlady started lovingly sucking my cock.

As I watched, Cindy slid forward and positioned herself between Sara's thighs. With a lush Puca in one arm, a well built High Sidhe in the other, an enchanted human wrapping her mouth around my dick, and a Sin Demon ensuring that said human was both wet and ready for whatever I wanted, I let out a happy contented sigh and relaxed.

********************

When I awoke, it was to an obnoxious beeping from my nightstand. The bedroom was lit with morning sunlight, and what I eventually recognized as my morning alarm was going off on my phone. I tried to move to turn it off, but found myself trapped by bodies. I had to slowly and carefully extract my left arm from where it was trapped between Rose's tits, the Puca having fallen asleep holding it. She stirred a little, but did not wake. My right arm and leg were both similarly claimed, but I managed to stretch over Sara on my right to reach the phone and turn off the alarm.

The athletic woman claiming my right arm made a quiet sound of protest and nuzzled closer to me. She had been... memories of the night before hit me in a wave, but events had run long enough that the images which flashed through my mind weren't in any particular order. By the time we were winding down, I had ordered Sara to get a good night's sleep, and she seemed to have taken that to heart.

I managed to finally look down, discovering that Cindy was the one wrapped around my right leg. Her face was resting on one of Sara's thighs, but she didn't seem to be moving, so I guessed she was more in the realm of Sloth than of Lust at the moment. Looking around, I couldn't see Aubrette anywhere. The last I remembered of her was... Rose, lapping my cum off of Sara's perky tits, then pinning the redhead to the mattress as she shoved her tongue - and my load - into the Sidhe's mouth. That had been towards the end of the night. Or rather, the early hours of the morning when I was finally starting to run out of energy. At some point I had the thought to ask Sara what she considered 'well fucked', since she had used the phrase early in the evening, and as a result I had eventually made sure the ensorcelled woman had an orgasm with my dick inside her pussy, her mouth, and then her ass, before taking a break and a shower and eventually having Cindy and Rose masturbate me onto her tits. That... that was about the last part that I remembered, and I must have passed out soon after.

I took several minutes to carefully sneak out of bed, leaving a tangle of three women behind to crawl towards each other seeking the warmth of a body to cuddle. Once free, I tossed on some boxers and made my way to the kitchen. As I had somewhat expected, Aubrette was making breakfast, frying up some eggs in anticipation of my waking. Rather than being nude, she was rocking a naked apron look, her backside exposed while her chest was protected from flying grease. When she turned to smile at me, I saw that the apron was embroidered with the phrase "I fuck better than I cook."

I liked her cooking, but I still had to agree.

She blushed the moment she saw me, but smiled and said quietly, "Cindy suggested it, and I thought you would approve, my Lord."

I approached her, kissed her warmly, and agreed. "I do."

Over the next hour, first Rose, and then Sara emerged from the bedroom. Both of them looked thoroughly disheveled, though Rose managed to find a set of comfy pajamas to wear. Sara, still under the effect of the enchantment she demanded, remained blissfully naked as she woke, immediately padding over to where I was seated at the kitchen table and leaning down to kiss me.

"Thank you, Master. You gave me everything I wanted. I am your slave, and I beg of you to please keep me this way." I returned her kiss gently, pushing my mostly empty coffee cup away and scooting my chair back to make room for me to pull her into my lap. She turned gracefully, planting her firm behind and snuggling up to my chest, while I reached one hand up to stroke her dark brown hair.

"I'm not going to do that, Sara. I told you yesterday, Sober Sara is going to be the one doing any such negotiations. Slave Sara gets to have fun, and I genuinely, absolutely hope that when this ritual wears off, Sober Sara feels like she got exactly what she needed. I know you got what you asked for, but..." I shook my head, leaning down to claim another tender kiss. "Well, I just hope you feel the same way later. Ok, you have to get to your office soon, so here is your order for the day: Go about your work with the same professional excellence you have always shown me. Don't let anyone else push you around or get away with anything you wouldn't normally. I'm not going to tell you to enjoy the job, specifically, but I'll order you to at least tolerate it to the point where it doesn't make you unhappy."

I paused there for a moment, feeling Sara quiver in pleasure as she received new orders, before asking, "Is there anything else you can think of that I should be ordering you to do?"

Dark brown eyes gazed up at me as my landlady, naked and probably still full of my cum despite Rose's best efforts to lick it out of her, stared into my eyes. Eventually, she nodded slowly, "Yes, please, Master. If you aren't going to order me to report back to have the ritual renewed, then at least order me to return here if I feel the magic wearing off. That way I don't react inappropriately at work when it ends."

I nodded at her wisdom, replying simply, "Consider that an order." I kissed her again, unable to resist the urge, and marveling at how different and unusual it seemed to just taste a human woman's lips. There was no honey, no refreshing herbal taste, no spice, just... willing woman, kissing me back.

I let my hand slip down, squeezing her firm backside once, then lightly slapping it. "Get moving. Get dressed, back to your apartment to change, all that stuff - which probably falls under the 'be professional' order anyway, but just in case. If the magic is still in effect when you would normally be done with work, come back here anyway."

Sara slipped from my lap and padded towards the bedroom, where Aubrette had deposited her little black dress. A couple minutes later, she closed my apartment door behind her as she went to her own place to change.

********************

Sara didn't return to my apartment until evening, when she would normally wrap up her office duties. She was still firmly in the thrall of the spell, but since I didn't know how long that would last, I kept the evening's activities light. All five of us watched movies, ate dinner, and played cards for the next several hours until, a little more than 26 hours after the ritual completed, Sara abruptly announced, "Magic's fading!"

Then she slumped forward in her chair, dropping her cards on the table.

I immediately stood up, rushing around to her, but she was already beginning to stir. By the time I reached out to touch her shoulder, she was looking around the room at us and looking only a little woozy. I slowly dropped to one knee beside her, searching her expression for any signs of distress.

To my delight, instead, she smiled. It was warmer, and less effusive than she had been the previous evening, and I sagged in relief when I saw it. That got a laugh, and she leaned forward to press a fond kiss to my cheek. "Thank you, Jack."

I blinked in surprise at that, having not expected those to be her first words. She obviously read my expression, because she continued without prompting, "Not just for giving me exactly the night that I asked for, but also for not letting me persuade you to keep me that way. You're a good man. That magic book thing would... it would be bad to have that in someone else's hands. I shudder to think of what Mycah might have done with it, but you... even when you have someone literally begging to be your slave, you made sure I wanted everything you gave me. So... thank you for being a good man."

I was nearly bowled over by her words. I didn't think that anything I had done was particularly... good. I still didn't think of myself as an especially good person. I had, after all, been perfectly willing to place myself at the center of a four women one man orgy the night before. That didn't sound like the actions of a 'good' man, maybe an 'okay' one at the best. I didn't voice those particular doubts, but instead reached up to take Sara's hand in my own. "I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am that you're ok with everything. I know you told me what you wanted, but... anyway, I'm glad. And thank you, I had an amazing time with you last night."

That got a laugh from Sara, her head tossing back a little as she let out a burbling giggle, before she lowered her head and let her dark eyes meet mine. "I should fucking hope so, mister. With the way that massive fuck stick of yours split my little booty, I should fucking pray that you got what you wanted too. I'm going to be sore for days. I'm not like the rest of your magical harem, I need a break now and then." Her expression softened, and the fond smile returned. "But just a break, I think. I'd ask if you wanted me back, but I already fucking know you do. You're a good man, Jack, but you're also a fucking horny one. We'll talk more later. I'm going to go back to my place to shower and rest and think. I might not always want you to put your magic mojo on me, but I'll be back, and we'll figure it out."

With that, Sara rose from her chair. I stood as well, and she pulled me down for a quick kiss - our first without magic enslaving her - before spinning and retreating. A moment later, my apartment door clicked shut behind her.

********************

Nearly a week later, I was kneeling in front of a ritual circle, looking at my notebook and the magic tome. Cindy was to my right, Aubrette to my left, and Sara - wearing some lovely powder blue lingerie - was kneeling in front of me in the pentacle. I watched as the athletic caramel skinned woman's expression changed from one of impatience, her body relaxing and a look of bliss overtaking her. She sighed happily, then said simply, "Master!"

I beamed, leaning to first my left then my right to claim a kiss from each of my assistants, before rising and holding out my arms to Sara. "Come here and kiss me, Slave Sara!" She did, prancing through the circle and all but flinging herself at me. I wrapped my arms around her, lifting her so I could claim her mouth for myself and slowly spinning her around. I slowly lowered her to the floor once more, then motioned for Cindy and Aubrette to grab the ritual supplies and join me. Rose was already at the door, holding a small notebook. This particular one wasn't one of mine - instead, it belonged to Sara, where my pretty landlady had taken some time over the last several days to jot down a list of requests and bucket list items she wanted me to either have her do, or have done to her.

The very first item she had written down was 'take me to a tattoo artist and have them mark me as yours.' Though she had then immediately added, 'Somewhere I can cover it up with clothes easily.'

The lingerie clad beauty pressed herself to my side as we walked out of the room. Rose led the way, while Cindy and Aubrette brought up the rear. We moved into the living room area, Sara and I making for the kitchen table. One of the items on the second page of her list was 'I suck my man off while someone else makes him dinner', so I positioned myself in one of the wooden chairs and commanded, "Crawl under the table and give me the best slow blowjob you can. Try to time it so I cum in your mouth right after I finish eating."

Sara was just dropping to her hands and knees, with Aubrette heading to the kitchen to start cooking and Cindy in the edge of my peripheral vision as she placed the tome on a bookshelf, when a sound like a gong echoed through the room. My door flew open, and a Black woman in a set of long robes strode through. I was frozen in shock, Sara continued to crawl under the desk heedless of the intruder, and Aubrette whirled to face her.

Cindy sprang forward, leaping towards the invader, only for the woman to raise a hand and all but shout a word I didn't recognize.

Abruptly, I felt as though bands of iron settled around me, holding me immobile. Cindy froze in midair, hovering apparently unsupported, and what I could see of her expression was thunderous Wrath.

I couldn't open my mouth to speak, and my eyes flitted wildly around the room, eventually landing on the robed intruder. I blinked in surprise - which was about the only motion I could manage - as I realized that I recognized her. Her hair was unbound, forming a poofy afro around her, rather than being tied back as it was the last time I saw her, and the robes were new, but the little narrow frame glasses she wore were the same pair the librarian who first greeted me when I went to look up information on Sidhe some months back. With that clue, I was able to recognize the woman's face as well, though the last time I saw it, it wasn't wearing an expression of utter disgust.

When she spoke, her tone was tinged with contempt, none of the professional courtesy she used at the library evident. "You, Mister Jack Puttman, are in trouble. Selling your services was fine, even if you did manage to make enough of a splash that we noticed. You're trying to keep a low profile, and we don't begrudge people making a living. Summoning a Sin Demon was dangerous, but so far she hasn't harmed anyone. Even whatever you did to bind those two Fae women would have been acceptable. They aren't human, so while I might personally find it highly distasteful, my mandate doesn't allow me to interfere just because I don't like something."

As she spoke, the Black woman walked across the room towards me. My apartment's door closed behind her, untouched by any visible hands. My eyes tracked her helplessly, unable to do more than follow her. "But this! This is a normal human woman. Not a fairy, not a demon, not a golem or genie, an actual human, and you have bent her will to yours. And that..." She abruptly paused, her head jerking to the side. My eyes followed the motion, and I could instantly see what startled her.

Cindy was moving. It was slow, at first, but the expression of Absolute Wrath on her face spoke of murder in the near future. As the seconds ticked by, I saw first one arm, then the other, forcing its way through whatever magical bonds restrained everyone but the Wizard berating me.

And I knew that's what she was. The robe, the magic, the way she held herself all fit the exact horror stories my parents had raised me on, warning what would happen if I garnered too much attention. The Black woman, the striking woman who was polite and helpful at the library, the one to whom I had given my home address, was a Wizard.

The woman's tone suddenly changed when she realized Cindy was on the verge of breaking her spell, and she abruptly rushed towards me. With me seated in the chair, she had to lean down a little to put her lips near my ear. "Ok Mister Puttman, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to cast a spell that will make you want to do everything you can to keep me safe and happy. I'm not like you, so it'll only last a day or two. As soon as I do, I'm going to drop the spell holding you and you're going to order your Sin Demon to stand down."

I tried to open my mouth to respond, to protest and tell her how unnecessary any of this was, but my jaw couldn't open to let out words, so all I managed was muffled incoherent yelling.

The wizard glanced over at Cindy, who had gotten one of her legs free enough to kick wildly, and was using that motion to pull at her other leg, and began speaking in swift precise tones. My brain struggled to parse the sounds she was making, the words passing through my ear and hitting some deeper part of my brain well beyond the language center. It only took her a few seconds of recitation - hundreds of times faster than any rituals I knew - but in that time, Cindy managed to get one foot on the floor, using that to push herself forward with only one arm and one leg still restrained.

The wizard finished her spell, and a flash of white light filled my eyes, and for a moment, I was filled with a sense of bliss and joy. My mistress was here, and she had already told me how I could serve her best!