Augur Ch. 16

Story Info
Giving Sara what she wants.
20.6k words
4.9
12.8k
18

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers

It wasn't until about ten days after Halloween that I managed to make it down to visit Sara. I knocked at the door of the office she used on the first floor, and waited patiently for her to answer. I knew from previous conversations that she actually lived in the apartment right next door to the office, since she had told me when I first moved in that I could check for her there if I couldn't find her in an emergency.

The door opened a few moments later, and I smiled as soon as I saw the large brown eyes of my landlady looking back on me. It was hard not to immediately draw a contrast between the clear olive skin tone of her face and the three much paler women I now found myself magically bonded to. She smiled, looking a little nervous for some reason as she asked, "Oh, hi Jack - what's up? Something wrong with your place?"

I shook my head, taking a step back to give her some space when I realized I was still right in front of the door. "No, not exactly. I was actually here to ask if there were any other apartments in the building that were available. Bigger ones, specifically. I... well, you know Cindy and Aubrette, obviously, and you've seen Rose. My one-bedroom isn't really big enough for four people comfortably. Any chance there's a three bedroom open? Or two two-bedrooms next to each other?"

A couple days after she moved in, Rose had informed me that her parents offered to help offset the cost of a larger apartment. I was a little conflicted about that, since I was bringing in more money and felt like the four of us should be able to pay our own way, but the little Puca reminded me that her parents were well off. They mostly lived off investments they had made at the turn of the last century, and could afford to spend some of it on spoiling their only daughter. She hadn't grown up feeling wealthy, but they owned their home outright, and apparently had enough passive income that neither of them ever needed to work.

Sara's face passed through a complicated series of expressions, fast enough that I couldn't really keep track of them, before she shook her head and sighed. "You'd better come in. I think the answer to your question is yes, but let me double-check the dates and make sure the central office hasn't already rented out the units I'm thinking of." I followed her into the small office, looking around the cramped space filled with old fashioned office cabinets, with just barely enough room for a desk.

As Sara slid herself into her chair, I idly commented, "I think your filing system is older than this whole apartment block." That drew a derisive snort of a laugh from the pretty hispanic woman, and she responded while pecking at the keyboard distractedly.

"You might not be wrong. I think they found this office and built the apartment complex around it. These cabinets are ancient. We need to keep copies of a bunch of documents on paper, but luckily that's just for retention. The actual filing is all online now. Ok..." She hit a few more keys on the keyboard, then nodded to me. "No three bedrooms open for another several months, but I have two two-bedroom units on the first floor. One of them is actually right around the corner from here. The other isn't next door to it, but it's just on the opposite side of this unit. Is that close enough?"

I thought for a while, eventually shrugging. I could sit around and wait for the perfect setup, but it was already feeling cramped. Not that any of us were bad roommates, really, but even with Aubrette adding a whole bedroom to the place, it was a tiny apartment that was only really meant for one or two people, and which was currently housing four. Add in Rose's need for space for her sewing projects, and we frequently had to shift around and move things just to give everyone somewhere to sit. "It'll do. Can I see the units?"

Sara clicked around on her computer for a moment before responding. "One of them. The other one isn't actually available yet - occupants won't move out until the first of the month, and then we'll need a few days for the cleaning crew to come through. I can let you in to the other one though, and the floor plan of both units is the same."

Five minutes later, she had tracked down the keys to the unit and we were walking around to the side of the building. She wasn't kidding when she mentioned it was right around the corner. It was literally the first door as soon as we walked to the next side of the building. I was a little leery of the fact that it was on the first floor, but we did actually have a plan for that. The main reason my current apartment was on the third floor was a previous bad experience with upstairs neighbors who were descended from an entire herd of nocturnal elephants, with a taste for thumping bass lines. I now had a way to prevent noise from bleeding into a space - as well as out of it - so if it turned out the neighbors were shit, I could actually do something about it other than complain.

Sara turned the key in the lock and stepped through. The new apartment was... honestly, it was just a scaled up version of the one I was in. It was clean, and while it wasn't actually spacious, it felt huge when I compared it to the tiny couple of rooms I had been living in. The kitchenette was probably twice as large, with an actual island counter. The bedrooms had closets, and the master bedroom had its own attached bathroom. It's possible I went a little misty eyed thinking about the fact that I might not have to wait in line to pee.

My landlady - property manager / building contact / whatever her actual title was - followed me around from room to room as I explored. I tried hurrying when I noticed her eyes tracking me, assuming she just wanted me to finish up so she could get on with whatever she had been working on. There was a tiny porch that I didn't really anticipate using, but the crown jewel was when I saw the compact washer/dryer combo built into the wall. Look, a washing machine might not be the most exciting thing, but after living with two women for several months, and now adding a third into the mix, the possibility of not having to spend several hours a week in a public laundromat sold me immediately.

"Done. Can we fill out paperwork immediately and mark me down as the tenant for both?" I stepped back into the living room, lightly bumping against Sara as she turned to follow at the same moment. One of her hands reached up to grab my shoulder, helping her keep her balance as my frame - both taller and wider than I was a year ago - nearly bowled her over. I gasped, quickly reaching out both hands to steady her as I rushed to apologize. "Oh my god I am so sorry - are you alright?"

She pulled back her hands as though burned, stepping quickly into the room and clearing her throat as she stepped past me to lead the charge back to her office. "Don't worry about it. Let's go fill out your paperwork so you and your... three women... have somewhere bigger to stay than the tiny place you've put them in." I couldn't see her face, but her tone was slightly strained, leaving me worried she was angry about my carelessness in bumping into her.

By the time I caught up to Sara at the door to the apartment, she had a polite smile fixed on her lips. I winced internally when I saw it, recognizing a customer service face when I saw one. Still, I tried to remain chipper. "How, uhh... how are things going with you otherwise? Cindy mentioned that you had been dating someone, but you broke up with him a month or two ago?"

I winced as soon as I asked, feeling like I was overstepping as soon as the words left my lips. Surprisingly, though, she let me down easy. "I did, yes. He wasn't what I was looking for. I'm doing fine. How is the land of wands and wizards? Meet any magic talking hats lately?"

I snorted at that, following after her as she started off back towards her office. "No talking hats, just Rose. I should introduce you to her - I think you'd actually like her quite a bit. She's a bit more... down to earth than either Cindy or Aubrette." That got a little laugh from Sara, but she didn't comment as I continued. "I'm still getting used to having any of them in my life, let alone three. But... No wizards, thankfully, I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of thing. It's mostly been one of the ladies using my wand lately." The unintentional innuendo hit me a second later and I all but stumbled over my words as I added, "For rituals. The wooden wand. That we use. For magical purposes. Not..."

I trailed off, realizing that not only had we arrived, but Sara had turned around to raise an eyebrow at me while she tried to hold in laughter. She waited until I was well and truly shut up, then smirked at me, "Of course. It would be one of the three beautiful ladies you'd have playing with your 'wand', wouldn't it. Far be it from me to question your lifestyle choices, what you force those three to do to 'make magic' is your own business."

I blushed a little, inhaling deeply and then starting again. "Business is doing very well. If you would be interested, I would be happy to provide my services to you. You have always been helpful and understanding, and I would love to pay you back for your kindness." I breathed a sigh of relief at managing to get through a couple sentences without embarrassing myself in front of the attractive young woman.

Sara examined me for several moments, her dark eyes studying my face for long enough that my blush started to creep back in. Then she murmured quietly, "We'll see," before turning and going back into her office to prepare paperwork.

********************

A week later, I held one end of the couch up while Cindy rotated it around the last corner of the ground floor stairwell. Basically everything else from my apartment had been moved down already, and Aubrette and Rose were in the process of getting things put away, furniture arranged, and generally making the new apartment livable.

I'd been surprised at how easy it had been to get myself switched to the new apartment. Apparently it would normally have required some additional paperwork, but Sara had pulled a couple strings and worked with someone in the apartment management's central office to smooth things over.

The actual work of moving things from the third floor to the first was likewise easier than I expected. Moving the furniture was simple, with Cindy taking one end of anything heavy while I took the other. If any neighbors noticed that the five foot nothing slender blonde was having an easy time carting around a couch, chairs, and mattresses, they didn't mention it. She probably could have completed the task herself without my input, but that would have definitely drawn more attention than I was comfortable with. Plus, actually moving the furniture was less work than I remembered from when I moved in. Probably it was just easier carting things down stairs than it was bringing them up.

Aubrette was waiting by the door when we rounded the corner, holding it open for us so we could angle the couch and bring it inside. My bound Sin Demon marched straight through, barely having to pause to rotate it, and I scrambled to keep up. Once in the middle of the living room, we lowered the couch down and I looked around.

It was a good change. The new apartment still wasn't large, but it was a huge improvement over the old one, and within a couple weeks we would have even more room available. Aubrette had even mentioned that she could put in a door between the two apartments, since they shared a wall. We hadn't tried it yet since the other was still occupied, but it was another thing to look forward to.

I walked around the couch and sat down in the middle of it. I was less physically tired than I expected, but I still felt like a break was a good idea. I stared off into one of the walls while my mind drifted, idly thinking through the new furniture I was going to have to buy to furnish the other place once we got access.

A few moments later, my concentration was broken when a lithe body plopped itself into my lap. I hadn't even heard Cindy walk around the couch, but her elfin features looked up at me when I looked down in surprise. She waited until her green eyes held mine before speaking, her throaty voice low. "Master... you have not yet broken in your new demense." I blinked at her in surprise, and she took that as a sign to continue in more detail. Her arms snaked up around my neck, using that to lift herself up against my chest so she could place her lips near my ear. "Your little fucktoy would like her owner's permission to pull out his big thick cock, choke on it until it's hard enough, and then ram it up her tiny cunt until you fill her up with your hot, sticky cum. Your greedy fuckdoll wants the first load of seed you give someone in your new home to go straight up into her womb. Pleeeeasssseee..."

She wiggled slowly in my lap, deliberately grinding her firm backside against my cock as she settled in again, pulling back far enough that she could bat those bright green eyes of hers up at me. I knew that she was putting on a show for me, deliberately provoking me with her little desperate fucktoy act. On the other hand, I also knew that she was doing it because she knew it would work. Knowing that she was acting like a sex starved slut specifically to turn me on was itself nearly as hot as having the tiny blonde begging for my dick.

I leaned in and claimed her mouth in a kiss, slipping my tongue past her lips as she moaned enthusiastically. She parted hers easily, her arms tightening around my neck again to hold her in place. When I pulled back from the kiss, I murmured a simple, "Yes," to her, and she immediately slid out of my lap. With very little fanfare, the tiny demon stripped off her t-shirt and jeans, leaving her dressed only in a skimpy black thong. She very rarely wore bras - her perky little tits needed no support, to the extent that I think the only bras she actually owned were lingerie intended to titillate. She paused once naked, noticing my eyes on her slender form and posing for my appreciation.

When I first saw Cindy's body, right after I completed the ritual one of my former neighbors had started to summon her, my initial reaction was that while she was attractive, she wasn't exactly my type. Six months of living with the insatiable nymph, though, and I couldn't imagine her any other way. Barely breaking five feet in height, she was slender, with pert breasts just large enough to avoid being flat-chested. While she never worked out - unless you counted our sometimes highly athletic sex - she remained as fit in appearance as she ever had been, with well defined abs and slender toned thighs. The look... fit her, somehow, and while I retained my deep attraction to overt displays of sexual maturity - such as the huge rack Rose sported, or the well defined hips Aubrette carried - I had to admit that looking at her naked body brought me to full erection in basically no time at all.

She carried through with her original plan regardless of its necessity. Dropping to her knees on the carpet in front of me, the little blonde's nimble fingers made short work of the fly of my jeans, quickly navigating my dick out of my boxers and into the cool air of the apartment, before immediately replacing that with the heat of her mouth. Her lips slid over the head of my cock, engulfing it, before she thrust her head forward and unceremoniously buried me in her throat.

The little demon technically didn't need to breathe and had no gag reflex. This was, after all, a conjured body made manifest by the ritual that summoned her. She existed thanks to, and was fueled by, the Sins of mankind, rather than simple oxygen. That meant the lewd noises she made every time my cock slid into her throat, her lips wrapping around the very base of my erection, were performed entirely on purpose as she made a show of choking herself on my dick.

I couldn't exactly complain. Leaning to the side a little so I could watch her throat expand as she impaled her face on my cock was a pleasure I had never expected before, but had come to very much appreciate, and that was before even mentioning how amazing it felt when she swallowed repeatedly to massage my shaft.

True to her earlier words, Cindy didn't linger for too long between my knees. After a few minutes of work, she apparently judged me 'hard enough' and pulled back, leaving my erection shiny and slick with her saliva. The little blonde turned around, showing off the firm muscles of her backside, before making a show of bending over and sliding her little thong down her toned legs. She stepped out of it when it hit the floor, spreading her legs enough in the process to expose the bright pink lips of her hairless, dripping wet pussy. Again, she posed long enough to make sure I got a good, long look, before standing and backing up. When her knees hit the couch, she bent forward and lowered herself into my lap. One of her hands reached beneath her, wrapping around the base of my cock to hold it steady as she lined me up. I felt the heat of her outer lips, moisture spreading itself along the swollen head of my dick as she wiggled her hips to ensure I was in place, then sank back slowly.

I groaned, feeling the walls of her tunnel slowly parting around me. The Sin Demon's cunt was tight, and she had to push down and squirm to seat herself fully in my lap. My own sounds of pleasure were matched by the loud moan that escaped her purple lips, and when her ass finally settled fully into my lap, she announced loudly, "Master, I fucking love how full my cunt is with your cock filling me." I responded by flexing my dick within her, feeling her walls squeeze back in response. She continued, once more announcing, "Master, your little cocksleeve is going to bounce on your big fat cock now. Please please please grab my hips while I do. I want to you to just move your little fucktoy, slide me up and down your dick like your own little pocket pussy."

I couldn't find it in myself to say no to that request. My hands slipped down her body, wrapping around her hips and squeezing for a moment, before I started lifting her. She helped, flexing her body to rise and fall as my hands demanded, but it really did create the sensation that I was just using a sex toy to masturbate myself. A really, really good sex toy, which grabbed and squeezed and rippled along my cock. The little demon minx kept talking - loudly enough Aubrette walked in to see what was happening. "Fuck yes, Master, your dick feels so good in my tiny little cunt. Please, please use me Master. Please use this hungry, greedy little cunt until you fill me with your cum. Give me the honor of riding your fucking fat cock. Please, Master..."

My Sidhe blushed when she realized I had noticed her coming into the room, but that didn't stop her hand from trailing down her abdomen. She was wearing pants, rather than the skirts and dresses she usually favored, but didn't let that stop her. Her fingers trailed down the front of her jeans, unzipping them, before dipping within to begin teasing herself as she watched.

Knowing the voyeuristic Sidhe was watching always made me want to give a good show, so I started moving Cindy faster. My hands gripped at her hips, squeezing her firmly as I slid her up and down my pole. I was astonished at how easily she moved with me, as I was able to slam the slender blonde's ass into my lap then lift her again rapidly, her tunnel so tight it felt like I was splitting her open on every thrust.

I nearly lost my rhythm when I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "Give the kinky bitch what she wants, Master Jack Sir, but save some for the rest of us. I'm gonna claim one of the rooms and have you break it in with my big fat tits later. First, though, I'm gonna lick your load out of blondy's sloppy little pussy while she squirms in your lap."

Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers