August 2002 Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison’s education continues…
3.9k words
4.44
4.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peej88645
peej88645
14 Followers

August 2002 -- Part 3

It was the final week of the engagement. The report was all but submitted and they were killing time. Neither of them admitted it, but they could easily have called it a day and headed back to London earlier than planned. As had been the case in the previous week, they were alone on the job.

Having got to know each other well over the last few days, things had become a lot more relaxed. They had eaten together in the evenings, shared a bottle of wine each night, and found out a little bit more about each other. They were almost genuine friends. They had even exchanged a few text messages over the intervening weekend.

Thursday would be their last night together, and their last night in this hotel for the year. They had slept together every night leading up to Thursday. Nothing too adventurous, but passionate and intimate sex. She felt like she had gained 8 years' worth of education in 8 days. Thursday night seemed to come quickly.

As he dressed for dinner -- jeans and a white shirt, he reflected on his time with Allison from the moment he had decided to teach her a lesson for being so aloof, so cocky to more recently when she'd woken up and been moist for his entry. Everything he had tried with her, she had accepted: blindfold, oral, anal, sex and shaving. She had never resisted and always seemed to fully enjoy herself after initially responding to his increasingly excessive sexual demands with silence.

Tonight, he had more lined up, and more than she had probably ever begun to imagine. He wondered if tonight would be the point that she decided to say "no" and to return to her own room, then return to London alone. It was a calculated gamble, but he had made his decision at the weekend, and he was determined to stick with it. Fortune favours the brave, he reminded himself.

During the previous 6 weeks -- the nights when they hadn't been together -- Jack had frequented the hotel bar on multiple occasions. He'd struck up a good relationship with the barmen, and some of the night staff in the hotel. He'd even joined a few of the maintenance men in a couple of late-night poker games out of sight of the front desk.

She dressed to impress him, having spent a long time over the weekend back in London deciding what to wear during the week. For Thursday, she decided upon her favourite purple lace bra, a thin, short black dress that clung like glue to her curves and matching purple French knickers that were very see through in the light. Stood in front of the long hotel mirror there was no doubting the baldness of her pussy, shaved by Jack the week before. She looked absolutely stunning. No matter what she wore, her body was constantly on show -- pushing at the seams of her clothing. Her ass was magnificent and muscular, almost lifting the back of her skirt and her breasts were just perfect -- symmetrical and full. Whilst her dress was not low cut, there was a lot to see as he sat across from her, making small talk and ensuring that their feet touched from time to time as they ate.

After a very pleasant Italian meal, followed by some espresso martinis to wash it down, they headed back to his room. She wasn't a big drinker, and she was feeling very tipsy. Slightly unsteady on her feet in heels. She reached out to him to keep her balance as they returned to his room. As he closed the door, he took off his shoes, leaving one of them positioned just inside the door frame, so the door didn't fully close.

It felt appropriate, to him, that the blindfold made a return for what was to happen next. It seemed to have a psychological significance to Allison. When she was wearing it, she couldn't see a thing. Perhaps her brain processed what happened when she was wearing it as if it weren't really happening. She accepted it being placed over her face and secured tightly with two Velcro straps at the back. She stood still in the night, fully clothed, whilst he sent multiple text messages in unison.

It wasn't long before the room filled in silence with men who had watched her enter the hotel in the evenings, check in at reception for messages, and make evening visits to the hotel gym. She hadn't seen them watching directly, but they had. Over their poker games they had contemplated if she had been the most attractive guest ever to visit. None of them could believe the opportunity they were offered, but equally none of them refused it.

She had been stood motionless for 2 minutes before Jack motioned to them to come forwards. Initially she thought the hands were his. Hands feel like hands, after all. Massaging her breasts gently through her dress. Then she got the shock of her life. Two sets of hands on her. One on her breasts, the other on her ass. The second pair smoothed her dress over the contours of her cheeks, then lifted the dress up. Everyone in the room could see her purple French knickers. Those facing her could make out her naked pussy underneath. Those behind could see her muscular buttocks. She drew breath as if to cry out but remained silent. Was this a conscious choice, or was she too scared to scream?

A third pair of hands lifted her dress up and over her head, throwing it into the corner of the room. Another pair unhooked her bra, while another pair squeezed each breast firmly in turn. There were fingers in her knickers within seconds. Fingers entered her from the front, spreading her slick and moist lips in the process. Another hand seemed to hold her lips open. She opened her legs further to accommodate. More hands moved her legs even further apart as she stood in the middle of the room and slipped inside her from behind. It was impossible for her to protest when she was as wet as she was. Multiple hands all over her body, caressing her curves, stroking, and toying with her erect nipples. Fingers inside her worked her glistening pussy as it began to throb, and her mouth let out audible moans of pleasure. So many fingers took turns entering her and gauging her wetness. She didn't know how many people were in the room. It felt like everyone in the hotel was taking a turn. Even though she was soaking wet, she still couldn't take more than two digits fully inside her.

Her knickers were pulled to the floor, then flicked to the side of the room by a foot. Jack watched with intense amusement, this time his camera was set to video mode, and he was recording. She was completely naked, firm large breasts with soft pale nipples on display for all to see. Before he gave the nod for the men to set upon her, he opened her legs wide as she stood up, so she looked like she was almost about to prepare to perform the splits, then passed the camera to an onlooker briefly. Her pussy was wide open, and he put his middle finger inside her, fully inserted to the knuckle. She was wet, but it was still tight. She gasped. He removed it slowly, then replaced his finger with two fingers. Even tighter. He licked the moisture from his fingers as he stood back and took hold of the camera. She was ready.

One of the men, Marco the Italian sous chef, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to the floor. It wasn't forceful, but she wasn't able to resist. The blindfold meant she wasn't sure of her bearings, or of any furniture or obstacles around her. She was entirely at their mercy. Marco pulled down his jeans, and his boxer shorts, and moved towards her on his knees, pulling her towards him by grabbing her waist. He slapped both her buttocks hard and thumbed her asshole without penetrating it. Was he being too rough, Jack thought?

Without any invitation he entered her directly from behind as she rested on all fours. There was no gentle in and out motion to start with, he put it all in on the first stroke with a masculine thrust. She was wet enough, but her internal tightness from a lack of sex meant that it wasn't initially an easy ride. This was a tight pussy that had not been put to use over the years. No amount of sex over the last fortnight could make up for that. He put his hands on her shoulders as she bucked and squirmed, to bring her body closer to him and in the process to ensure his cock found its way as deep as possible into her pussy. He thrust in and out with firmness, moving his hands from her shoulders to grab her long hair and pull it. Her head rose up as he pulled with both hands. Jack wondered if he should just tap him on the shoulder -- just to encourage him to go easy on her. He hadn't really set any rules in his preamble to the guys...maybe now wasn't the time.

Marco fucked her doggy style for several minutes on his own as her breasts shook from side to side underneath her. He seemed to be loving every minute. The other guys just watched -- most with their hard cocks in hand, waiting for their turn. Jack made sure that he captured everything on the camera.

He increased the frequency of his thrusts as she moaned. The size of his dick, coupled with how hard he was fucking her, was almost too much for her. She felt physically stretched and sore, but the pleasure he was giving her was also impossible to ignore. She wanted more.

Instead of coming inside of her, which he planned to do later when he took a second ride, Marco removed his cock from her almost as violently as it had entered her and he turned her round onto her back with a sort of shove. Instinctively she sat up slightly on her forearms as he ejaculated all over her face. Some of his cum made it to her hair and some to her lips. She knew exactly what had happened, in spite of the fact that most of it was caught by the cloth of the blindfold. He tapped her face playfully with his hand as he pulled up his shorts and walked to the edge of the room. A tray of alcoholic drinks -- whisky, vodka and wine -- had arrived from somewhere. There was plenty to go around. All of the lookers-on held a glass.

The men surrounding her had their cocks out and all began to masturbate as Christian, one of the cleaning staff who hadn't even made the effort to change out of his grubby workwear, undressed fully and walked towards her. She was still in the same position as she had been when Marco had ejaculated onto her face. He took Marco's lead and pushed her roughly onto the ground and opened her legs aggressively.

Instead of entering her immediately he began to finger her pussy. She let out a little squeal as he pushed two fingers inside her slowly but firmly. Two of the other guys stepped forward in an almost rehearsed move and took a leg each, spreading them apart as far as they would go without hurting her. Her pussy looked slippery in the light and it opened slightly due to the position of her legs. They were wide apart. More hands stroked and squeezed her breasts and Rob, the gardener, put his cock into her mouth from a sideways angle. She turned her head to allow him in as Christian shoved his cock inside her snatch aggressively. She squirmed underneath him as he fucked away. Some of the other men watching lit cigarettes and drank whilst those involved with Allison's tight body began to overwhelm her. She took cock after cock in her mouth, slurping willingly as her pussy took a real fucking. Christian went deep inside her and paid no attention to how tight the entrance was. The tighter she was, the harder he seemed to be. Her legs remained pulled apart by other men as he ejaculated firmly inside her. Jack brought the camera round to capture the cum oozing from her lips as Christian pulled out. Her lips looked wet and swollen, but opened up, like a hungry mouth desperate for more.

One of the men who she had been sucking off took her hand and encouraged her to stoke his firm cock rhythmically as he came all over her muscular stomach, shooting his load onto her pale, firm flesh. Another man, John, the fat porter, took his turn inside her, pounding her unceremoniously as she laid on the floor. Sex with Jack, whilst fairly experimental, was fairly loving and affectionate. This was just a mass, rough, fucking. She was being used. Cock after cock entered her and she had both hands full in the process. Even though she couldn't see a thing, she didn't need to reach far at all to find another willing volunteer. Did men come once and then that was it, or was there more to come, she wondered?

The hotel door opened and new footsteps made their way across the carpet. She could hear the chinking of glass and corks being removed from bottles. She had almost lost count of how many loads she had taken -- in the face, on her stomach, in her hair and deep into her pussy when Jack stepped forwards, leaving the camera in Marco's control as he did so. She could tell it was him because he wasn't rough. He didn't force her to change position by pushing her about and he didn't move her with his strength, more with encouragement. He moved her back onto all fours, massaging her breasts as another body slid underneath her. Then he gently lowered her ass down, holding her pussy open with one hand as a fresh cock entered her from underneath, stretching her tight lips further. Secretly she knew what was coming next due to the position he had engineered for her. Her asshole was now on display. Most of the men moved round to get a good view. A couple of pairs of hands took her buttocks and spread them apart. Her hole looked closed. Marco spat in between her cheeks, then began to finger it in. She took a brisk but deep breath, tensing her neck.

Jack took over from Marco and gathered some of the abundant cum that had landed haphazardly on her shoulders and massaged it into her asshole gently with his index finger. She was so tight, but he knew he had managed this before. There was no plug, and no inviting gape to work with, but he was convinced this was possible. Two weeks ago she had barely ever had sex, and now she was about to be penetrated by two cocks at once, and she knew it as she let out a sharp gasp of pain and discomfort as he entered her ass slowly but confidently. There was no see-sawing this time. No waiting around. He was going in directly. Within minutes both were inside her. The wall between her ass and vagina was thin and both were acutely aware of the other's presence as they drilled her in unison. Egged on by how rough the others had been with her he increased his rhythm, making sure that he got fully inside her tight passage. He could tell this was stretching her way beyond what felt normal.

She kept gasping and wincing under the blindfold. Her mouth was open. Rick the bellboy decided that now was the time to up the ante and forced his dick into her mouth. She gagged. Three inside her and more to come. The others were close by, watching intently as Marco filmed everything - professionally changing angles to show the stretching of her ass, the quivering of her tits and the glistening semen that seemed to cover most of her body. Two more men moved forwards to her side and she stroked them off. Servicing 5 cocks simultaneously. Rick took her head in both hands and pushed her mouth further onto his cock, swallowing it whole. She gagged and tried to stop but he held her steady, fucking her mouth roughly. He pulled out and came all over her face. Hot semen dribbled down her chin as she gasped for breath. One of the men she had been tossing off took his turn in her mouth.

Jack was about to explode. He wondered whether it made sense to come on her back or to fire it into her ass. He decided on the latter, this would assist whoever chose to enter it next. Her hips bucked as she felt his cum shoot inside her. The guy who was fucking her pussy from underneath also came insider her with a huge thrust. She let out a little wail, pausing briefly from the cock she was sucking. Marco kneeled down for a close up with the video camera. Both holes oozing cum down onto the towels underneath.

What happened next was a shock to her. It must have been rehearsed. After a minute of Jack and the other guy underneath her ejaculating, the two cocks she had been wanking off ejaculated almost in unison onto her hair and back and everyone took a step back. George, who she'd been blowing, did the same, hitting her left shoulder with his hot cum. Now nobody was touching her. Nobody was inside her. Everyone was just watching as she stayed still on all fours. There was cum dripping from her ass and pussy and more than a dozen loads dripping off various parts of her body as well as pooling on the small of her back. Her hair was matted with it. More drinks were poured, beer cans were opened and she could hear the start of several conversation striking up, without being clearly able to hear what was being said. It was like the interval at a football match. Her large tits hung down below her, soft, pale nipples pointing slightly forwards.

Rebecca was the receptionist usually given the night shift. The "shit shift". It was so boring. Handing out spare keys to drunk guests and playing Clash of Clans on her phone. It was the worst job she had ever had. However, tonight was not a boring night. She had never seen anything like it. She had overheard the guys' plan and followed them from the lobby where they had met earlier, waiting for Jack's text. She had entered the room at the very beginning, but kept herself at the back, watching in complete silence. The guys who had been fucking the girl had seemed to agree that now was her turn. They would return to watching to recharge their glasses and prepare for their own secondary turns with Allison.

The hotel uniform that she was made to wear was so uncomfortable and thick. The material was cheap nylon and polyester. She had to wear pressed trousers and a frilly blouse with an ugly masculine jacket, even when it was boiling hot. She took the horrible trousers off, keeping her socks on, and walked towards Allison who had now been still for over 6 minutes, wondering what on earth was coming for her next. She ran her finger across Allison's cheek and chin. Lifting it to taste some of the cum that was sticking to her skin. She bent down and licked more from her face, stretching her hands out, running them down her slippery body, brushing her asshole as she placed a sole finger insider her. Feeling her extreme wetness. It was like putting a finger into a warm cup of coffee. Zero resistance any more. She was so stretched and so wet.

Rebecca stood back, facing Allison. Allison could tell that this new sole participant was female from her touch and smell. She could also feel the fingernail on the finger as it had entered her. Rebecca positioned herself so her waist was slightly above Allison's head as she remained on all fours. Slowly she pulled her own knickers down, revealing a full blonde bush. Never shaved. She took hold of Allison's shoulders and encouraged her to kneel up. Slowly she brought her face towards her pussy, uncertain of how she would respond. Rebecca opened her legs as Allison's face made contact, buried in her pubic hair. Rebecca held her head there. She could feel Allison's mouth, motionless, on her lips.

Allison put her tongue out gingerly, tasting Rebecca's pussy cautiously through the fur. It tasted slightly sweet and warm. She took individual licks, not really knowing what to do. Rebecca kept one hand on her head, encouraging a steady and rhythmic motion. One of them men brought a chair over and Rebecca sat down, spreading her pussy open, as Allison continued to lick. Marco removed her blouse and John her bra. She had small breasts and a slightly fat stomach. She pushed herself forward onto Allison's tongue as John and Marco massaged her tits, not touching her pussy. That was all for Allison who had progressed to using her hands as well as her tongue. She had never done this before, clearly, but was improvising impressively. She could feel Rebecca's increasing wetness as she licked. She opened her further using both thumbs and extended her tongue to enter her gradually. The men drew close, watching and preparing for their second bouts.

peej88645
peej88645
14 Followers
12