August 2002 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next the chair was removed and Rebecca moved onto the floor by two of the men who then proceeded to spread her legs apart for Allison's benefit. Her face was buried in the bush as she continued to lick her pussy, pushing her tongue inside just as Jack had done to her the night before.

This show had recharged all the men and what followed next was the roughest and least romantic pounding she would ever receive. It was like a queue in a supermarket for the only checkout. Luckily for her everyone of the 12 men assembled in the room had decided to take her from behind while she fucked Rebecca with her tongue and hands. Whilst some of the men put their fingers into her ass while they drilled her, nobody else fucked it. It was long past midnight and the session was coming to a natural close. Cum ran down her legs as one after one she was used by the men for a final time. Rebecca's pussy was soaking as she came halfway through this second bout. She seemed to have no desire to be fucked by any of the men, and dressed as soon as she was finished, leaving the room to return to the reception desk.

As the last of the men closed the door and left, Jack removed the blindfold for the final time. Her hair and face were soaking with sweat and ejaculate. Her body was caked in semen. The towels she was kneeling on would need to be disposed of. She was breathing fast. He offered her a glass of water which she took as her turned the video camera off.

The end

12