August to April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw an accepting smile on her face that I appreciated more than she would ever understand as I detailed, "We hired two hookers and fucked the shit out of them all day, every day for five days straight... in the dark. He insisted we keep the lights off and the curtains closed whenever the four of us were having sex. My friend was a little overweight and super sensitive about his appearance, so I think he wanted to hide his nakedness from the girls and maybe himself for all I know. It didn't matter to me; it was the best week of my life with my best friend... until I met you."

I paused, hoping my eyes adequately conveyed the true honesty and sincerity of my words, before adding, "He's the reason I am who I am today, and that's a debt I can never repay."

It was my turn to pause. Introspectively considering my next words carefully before suggesting, "I'll agree to your conditions provided you agree to one of mine. I need you to know and accept; part of me is doing what you want as an homage to the one person in my life that I might have loved before I realized I loved you... he was more than a brother to me and, in a way, I'm sharing him with you and you with him... if that makes sense..."

"More than you can imagine," April's face and eyes glowed before morphing into a devilish grin as she directed, "Now... let's cover your eyes. Then I'm going to make sure you can't see a thing before I make love to you."

"Can I go to the little boy's room first?" I asked before we got started.

-- I'll make love to you --

When I returned, April had made herself at home and had poured herself a drink. April seductively unbuttoned my shirt then pulled it over my head, leaving me topless. I looked down at her ample cleavage, and she smirked up at me, using her finger to lift my chin, teasing, "No lookey, no touchy until I say so."

I nodded, watching her delicate fingers caress my chest, playing in the hairs between my pecks before pushing herself away. After that, darkness engulfed me. She made sure I could not see anything beyond my blindfold-covered nightshades and completely light-deprived eyes. Then she guided me backward, sitting me on the edge of the bed. After removing my shoes and socks, she left me barefoot and topless, directing, "Don't' move, lover. I'll be right back."

I was blind. I couldn't see a thing. Not one spark or speckle of light penetrated the bindings around my head. However, I could hear everything. April's high heels clicked as she walked away, then I heard nothing until, one by one, they dropped to the floor. I could barely hear the squeaks of her bare feet on the wood laminate; then, the echoing of skin slapping and sticking to the bathroom tiled flooring told me where she was.

The toilet flushed a few moments later, followed by the sink. I spoke up, "If the bottle is out of soap, there's more under the sink."

"Hey," she called out, "No peaking?"

"The only light I can see is from the flame you have ignited in my heart," I replied playfully.

"Oh," she cooed, "You just won't play fair, will you?"

"All's fair in love and war," I replied.

"Do you mean that?" she questioned quietly from far closer than she was moments before.

"I don't know," I replied honestly, "I was just trying to be playful... I guess so... I mean... hell, you're the one that wanted me to wear a blindfold... and I agreed... because I love you and because I want you to feel comfortable. That's playing fair, isn't it?"

"More than fair," April replied, the air of her fresh and clean perfume suddenly standing next to me, tingling my spine when the back of her finger caressed the side of my face while asking, "I want to put on some music."

I captured her hand on its next downstroke, pulling it to my lips where I kissed the back of her palm and her knuckles before, quickly sucking on one of her fingers. She pulled it away quickly, declaring, "Now that's NOT fair."

I proudly grinned as I nodded toward the living space, "The TV remote should be on the coffee table. There's a music button on the top left.

I heard the TV's power relay click, then the video game's background sounds I had been playing the night before. The automated remote quickly silenced the thumping intensity of the First Person Shooter. A few moments later, Boyz II Men declared, "I'll Make Love To You."

April's spring fresh fragrance returned, and her hand took mine, pulling me upright. She placed my hands around her, then embraced me before swaying in my arms. I could feel the texture of her textiles had changed. Her clothing was now soft, silky, and almost as enjoyable against my bare chest as the warm touch of the top half of her bosoms kissing my pecks.

I pulled her closer as we began to slow dance. An eclectic playlist kept our bodies close. Marvin Gaye declared, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," and Eric Clapton confirmed it was "Wonderful Tonight." I could go on and on listing the stream of slow romantic songs, but it would be redundant as each one simply repeated or restated the obvious as April I embraced in the dark.

Limited to tactile recognizance, I tried to determine what April was wearing and how much of her body she had freed from her cloth shell. Whatever it was, it was silky smooth, very thin, and in my mind, mostly transparent. Under the delicate cover-up, I could feel an imagination-stimulating bodice embracing her mid-section and holding up her bosoms, invoking all sorts of wonderful sexy images of her in my mind.

She quickly responded and moved my hands up if they dropped too low, but we were allowed to kiss, and when our lips were not caressing the others, or our tounges weren't playing catch the snake, my face found refuge in her neck. Hoping to leave my brand on her, I sucked on her neck, savoring the fresh scent of a spring rain cascading from her hair. She must have enjoyed feeling me suckling on her neck as her lungs inflated deeply, pressing her bosom to my chest; her thin lingerie allowed the texture of her uplifting bodice to tease my nipples.

As a reward for focusing my attention above her waist, she guided one of my hands behind and below her back, allowing me to caress the exposed flesh of her curvy butt and upper thigh. Her baby smooth skin under my fingers emboldened my already eager cock. I could feel it straining against the jeans that held it prisoner, and so could she when I pressed my groin to her thigh.

April instantly pushed me away, and I staggered around blind for a moment, only able to confirm she was nearby by the delicate aroma of her perfume lingering in my sinuses. Wordlessly, she spun me around several times to disorientate me before her radiant heat caressed my chest and her breath kissed my face. April's hand fought and won the battle to release the button at the top of my jeans, and I felt her lowering herself as she dropped my pants to the floor. I stepped out of the discarded clothing while her hands freely roamed across my stomach, working their around to my butt, before slipping past the elastic of my boxer shorts.

-- I want you --

April's fingers embraced my cock, slowly stroking up and down inside my underwear, caressing the head of my penis with her palm while whispering, "Do I need to restrain you, lover, or will you keep your hands and... other parts of your body to yourself?"

My penis spoke for me as I huffed, "God, I want you," staring into her eyes from beyond the darkness that shrouded my vision.

"Ooh," she cooed, "I want you to," squeezing my cock tightly, pulling her hand up my entire length. April's hand left my penis alone in my shorts to suffer as she said, "But that was not the answer I wanted," flippantly adding, "Good thing I brought restraints."

Tenderly, playfully, gently, and teasingly, I soon found myself face-up spread-eagle and naked on my bed. My wrist and ankles stretched to the corners, bound by comfortable soft leather bands wrapped around my ankles and wrists. Doubt seeded itself in my mind the moment April told me she had anticipated the need to restrain me. But the way she secured me, kissing, stroking, or caressing me as she tied me down for her pleasure, made all of my concerns evaporate, consumed by her perfume clinging to my nakedness. Her fresh scent was mixing in my nose with the aroma of my own-precum leaking profusely from my throbbing erection standing tall above the fur of my groin.

My body shuddered, and a deep inhale followed by a forced exhale from my chest reverberated through my ribs when her tongue licked the tip of my penis, just before her lips tenderly sucked the unexpressed nectar from my cock. I felt cold air flowing over the head of my abandoned penis moments before her warm lips surprised mine, once again sharing what she had extracted from me with me.

I will admit, the slippery surprise on her tongue tasted better than I expected. She gifted me a salty and sweet sex treat enhanced by the texture of her tongue swirling around and dancing with mine. My cock became super jealous when she began to suckle on my mouth muscle the same way she had orally pleasured my penis in the dark while pressing my back to a tree.

My penis was not angry for very long as her mouth and tongue kissed or teased my skin while taking a circuitous route from my face back down to my groin, where she swallowed my throbbing and eager erection whole. With the head of my cock engulfed by the velvet flesh at the back of her mouth, one of April's fingers wormed its way between my butt cheeks, teasing and testing the defenses around my backdoor.

I clenched at first, as it was an unexpected and new sensation. It took a moment, but I forced myself to relax and surrender myself to April's desires. I was familiar with butt stuff; after all, watching it is part of my job. Being a sexually curious person, I had experimented on myself a few times, but not enough to decide if it was something I wanted to do regularly. Having access to erotic gifts from our advertisers allowed me the opportunity to make myself cum using a vibrating butt that stimulated my prostate until my cock puked.

Focusing on that specific memory and April's hot oral flesh massaging the head of my penis allowed my cheeks to relax fully and eased the access of her greased finger past my anal ring. Like the butt-plug, her finger found my prostate circling it, rubbing it, and pressing on it until she milked a massive load of cum from me without warning. I barely had a sense I was about to squirt before I injected one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had into her willing throat.

She swallowed every drop and didn't stop. Her finger in my ass pushed deeper before starting to sync with her mouth. Her finger and her mouth were making it seem as if my penis was fucking my own ass. The stimulation, enhanced by my lack of vision, resulted in my cock refusing to deflate. It almost felt as if it was expanding inside the vacuum April held around my hypersensitive penis. Every interaction with the velvet flesh of her tonsils made my just purged balls twitch, my spread open legs clench, and my hips try to retreat from the excruciating pleasure.

Bound and blindfolded, all I could do was grunt and struggle against my bindings as April did everything humanly possible to extract another load from me. She almost succeeded when she suddenly stopped. Her body laid next to mine; I could feel the heat of her skin radiating out to connect with mine as she expertly and playfully wrapped a condom around my firm and eager penis.

She stroked me a few times, more for her entertainment than to make sure the condom was secure. Her lips kissed the tip of my plastic-wrapped manhood before I felt her exit the bed. I heard her breathing rapidly nearby just before I once again felt her weight rolling me to one side when she climbed back onto the bed. Her hand caressed the side of my face, and then her lips tenderly met mine. This time it was not a passionate or hungered encounter; her lips felt like delicate rose petals, enhanced by the aroma and lingering flavor of cherries in my mouth.

Her warm breath whispered into my ear, "I'm going to give you something I've shared with no-one but you. If you love me... if you were honest when you said you loved me... you'd let me give myself to you again, the way I want to, then I will promise to be yours forever... as your friend and lover."

"I silently questioned the "again," as I honestly replied, "All I am is yours. I am honored to be your first."

She kissed my cheek, and as I felt her body weight shifting above my waist, I thought I heard April mutter, "You were my first a lifetime ago," before her thighs and knees wrapped around my hips.

Her fingers found my penis again, and she guided and palmed my shaft until I felt her flesh touch, then embrace the head of my cock. Almost instantly knew she was guiding my erection into the valley of her butt. The eye of my cock met the brown eye of her ass, barely having time to introduce himself before being forced to compress, shrink, and squeeze past her ultratight anal ring, reinflating to full size as it slowly entered her rectum.

"HOLY FUCK!" I hissed as my chest compressed, feeling her amazingly tight and slippery ass consume my undead erection. Her sphincter stretched the head of my cock under the condom, pulling open its eye as April's asshole rolled down the entire length of my shaft, feeling as if I had just shoved my penis between a ring of greased eggs bundled into a circle or a ball. April's hand continued to caress the bottom of the shaft of my cock until she almost bottomed out. Then I felt her lean forward just enough to rest her hands on my shoulders before her ass began to massage almost the entire length of my cock. Carefully rocking forward, then back before slowly speeding up.

My uncontrollable grunts harmonized with her quiet puffing exhales until she begged me, "Cum inside me... please make me feel like a woman should feel with the man she loves inside her... I've waited so long to feel you cum inside me again."

Once again, the "again," didn't register when my hips began to thrust upward, doing their best to help my cock satisfy her request. Unconsciously I transitioned from the one being fucked to the fucker, my cock suddenly eager to get as deep inside April's ass as humanly possible from my restrained position and April floating over my groin.

One loses track of time when focused on a single goal. My body and brain were sharing a common, urgent necessity to satisfy April's repeated pleas. Time became meaningless as my hips repeatedly forced my erection to invade, then retreat from her incredibly tight anal ring. The condom attenuated the sensations the head of my penis would normally transmit to my balls, preparing them to evacuate. Instead, it was the tight stroking-like massaging of her sphincter, something I could feel at the center of my penis, that provided more than enough stimulation. The intense sucking-like feeling of April's ass trying to pull my cock deeper into her body was also tugging at the base of my seed-sacks.

I don't know how long the urgency I felt to squirt inside her lasted, but I do know that when I felt the familiar pre-pleasure pressure relief valves start to open, I allowed myself to relax and enjoy what was about to happen. My hips, knowing their efforts were about to conclude, eagerly sped up before thrusting and holding my cock at its maximum depth when it started to fill the condom with its milky discharge.

I didn't try to restrict or restrain my animalist grunts when I climaxed. Barking several "FUCK!s" accenting the most versatile word in my vocabulary, using it to communicate my pleasured satisfaction in various ways as my cock pulsated inside April's ass. I could feel the hot fruit of my loins filling every gap inside the tight confines of the condom, adding to the slippery ease of fucking April's ass before leaking out at the bottom of my shaft, coating my balls.

I assumed I had made her cum, hearing her pant and grunt when I came inside her. When I felt hot puddles forming on my stomach and chest, my egotistical masculinity imagined I had fucked her so thoroughly and effectively she was drooling. At least until after she finished shaking and spasming above my hips; then I felt something warm and round laying in and just above my groin fur.

-- Reno --

I could feel the confusion on my face, so I know April had to see it as well. I felt her not moving, but I could hear her breathing.

"Please," she begged, "Let me enjoy you for a little while longer. I've loved you for so long... and now I've made love to you again... I..." April's voice cracked just before she stopped talking. The staggered inhales told me she either was or was about to start crying.

Leaping faithfully into the unknown abyss of the love I felt for her, I closed my wide-open eyes behind my blindfold, forcing myself to relax as I nodded my consent to let her stay where she was, the way she was for a little while longer.

I could hear her whimpering quietly, and a few more drops, cold ones, speckled my bare skin. As she did what she did, I lay their spread eagle, naked and connected to the corners of the bed. It's not easy to see beyond the darkness of one's imagination sometimes. In my mind, I saw everything from spurting blood on my flesh from some self-inflicted injury or a pre-existing reopened wound. Then I tried to piece everything I knew about and what she had and had not shared with me.

April, in my mind, was a beautiful, strikingly attractive woman. Long blonde hair, thin dark eyebrows above captivating blue-green eyes. The rest of her face, nose, cheeks, and lips appeared to have been sculpted by an artist. She always wore make-up, but never too much to seem excessive. Her taste In clothing seemed far more fashionable than her timid personality implied. Not that she was submissive, she wasn't; if April wanted something, she got it... including me.

Her clothing choices always accentuated her curves, especially her bosoms. Her breasts were larger than most women, but only because of the way her bra or bodice pushed them up and out. Thinking about feeling her bodice-supported breasts, I realized I had never seen her naked. Not completely. Pool-side she always wore a formfitting one-piece with an integrated skirt. She had very sexy legs, but I had never seen anything over her mid-thigh.

At first, I think I assume it may have been some ultra-conservative mother figure in her past; then I speculated that she might have had an accident that left her scarred or disfigured below her waist and above her knees. In either case, the fleshy bits between her belly button and her mid-thigh were a mystery I was starting to want to solve.

As if she were reading my mind, April leaned forward, her cheeks moist with tears as she pressed the side of her face to mine, quietly begging, "I need you to keep your eyes closed and not open them until I ask you to... do you promise?"

I nodded as I replied, "I promise," quietly added, "You have nothing to fear from me... I love you for who you are, not the way you look."

She puffed, holding back a stifled cry, as she gently removed my blindfold, then the nightshades underneath.

The room was dark, and it did not take long for my light-deprived eyes to adjust to the reflected night joining us through my apartment's industrial windows. The first thing I saw was watercolors running in the rain again. Her eyes were puffy, and her make-up streaked with tears. Scanning down, I found her naked and exposed breasts. Perfectly perky pliable mounds of feminine flesh, I secretly hoped to bury my face between every night as I fell asleep or when I needed a place to retreat from life's challenges. Her nipples were tiny hard nubs centered around almost perfectly round quarter-sized dark areolas.