August to April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing my eager scan downward, in the shadow of her body, I found a semi-erect penis... one that was not my own. I proved my discovery mentally, reminding myself; First off, my penis was still embedded in April's ass, held firmly in place by her now clenching tighter anal ring. Second, it was smaller than the one I remember having between my legs by almost half, in breadth and depth. Finally, mine is circumcised; the unexpected extra penis resting on my lower stomach, with its testicles nesting in my pubic fur, was not.

I saw one more thing on her body that ignited a storm of thoughts that fell on top of a mountain of disbelief before streaming into a river of insightful awareness. Other than a few missing pieces, the puzzle that was April began making a lot more sense. As my epiphany cleansed my brain of all the unnecessary clutter, I felt the muscles across my face erase my confused expression, replacing it with a knowing devilish smirk.

I looked up again, panic glowing pale on April's face as I sought confirmation of my illuminating and insightful realization, "Augie? I thought you were dead."

April's near-panicked face transformed into an expression of shocked bewilderment. Her tears stopped, the fear-filled pouting quickly fading as she asked, "When did you know?"

"Just now... your appendix scar tattoo," I replied, nodding, pointing at her exposed abdomen with my nose, "I was the one that put it there ... or at least I was the one that drove you to the hospital to have your appendix removed and that scar installed. Wasn't I the one who suggested adding the Enterprise firing its phasers?"

"You suggested a TIE-Fighter," April replied.

"I would never suggest anything Star Wars," I countered insistently, "I think my first suggestion was a Bird of Prey... then I suggested the Enterprise... Enterprise-A."

Our eyes locked, both of us smiling into the past until I asked, "Why didn't you tell me... Please tell me this isn't one of those stupid pranks we used to play on each other... tell me I'm not living out a bad B-Movie plot... I mean... you are August... my best friend... back from the dead and not a mental breakdown or an alien shapeshifter here to eat me or enslave me... right?"

"Both," April replied with a cautiously playful smirk. Adding seriousness to her tone as she explained, "My therapist suggested August had to die so April could bloom. And... No," she added, leaning forward to kiss me, "Your not inside a bad movie or a poorly written story... this is real... as real as it gets."

"I need a clean start," April explained, "I went from being August to April after I killed him off on Social Media and had my name legally changed, right after my hormone therapy started to kick in."

Quietly inhaling, her voice grew softer as she confessed, "I guess I played a trick you... I mean, you were willing, and I needed to feel you inside me again... to make sure I felt the same way I used to. I'm sorry, but I had to make sure you would let me... get what I wanted from you before letting you see me for who I am. I couldn't risk losing you again without knowing what it was like to feel you inside me one more time."

"Again?" I asked, pushing away from her tenderness. Some ignored remnant of the evening flashed into my mind, "What do you mean again?"

She rolled off me, the condom remained inside her, dangling from her butt cheeks, and my spent, cum covered penis shivered in the relatively cold open air as she snuggled next to me. With her shoulder in my armpit and her head on my shoulder, her hand found my slimy penis, playing with me as she confessed, "I've loved you since High School... my confused young heart was an open wound, and you climbed in, taking up residence."

Kissing my cheek as she squeezed my slippery shaft, "You made me fall in love with you," April cooed softly, remembering a past slightly different than the one I remembered. "You saved me; then you visited me almost every day after school after my appendix ruptured. You were the only one who cared about me... how could I not fall in love with you?"

"Uh," I muttered, my outstretched arm wanting to retract and embrace her as I said, "Your mom asked my mom to ask me to bring your homework to you."

"I know," April replied, then licked one of my nipples and tried to stroke my limp cock. She then returned to her snuggled position, staring at my penis as she played with it, confessing, "I was kind of sure before we met, I wasn't who I was supposed to be. Most of the time, I felt like a girl trapped in a boy's body."

"Did your mom know?" I asked.

"No," April replied, "I don't think so. If she did or suspected, she never said anything. And dad... you know my dad, August Junior could never be less than a man than he was."

"That's why," I muttered.

"Why what?" April replied, propping herself up to look at me.

I looked at her, then at my bound wrist beyond her head.

"Nope," she commanded, "Now that I've got you and you know what I've got, I'm not letting you go until I know you're not letting me go."

I inhaled slow and deep, nodding my understanding as I answered cautiously, "After your dad died... you were so much more relaxed... more... confident and comfortable with yourself than you were when he was alive."

"Therapy does wonders," she smirked, then asked, "What else happened right after he died?" Knowing sprinkling bread crumbs down a path, a path she wanted me to follow.

"Reno," I muttered, feeling my face flush. I pulled on my restraints, wanting to roll over and face her but could only twist my head a little more than I already had as I questioned, "That was your idea... you pushed me to go with you... right after we graduated."

"I wanted to make love to you," April replied, "And that seemed like the only way I could... I was too afraid you'd reject me so... so I took you away somewhere I could have you all to myself... to tell you who and what I was... who I am and how I felt... feel... but I was too afraid then, and I chickened out when you suggested we hire some hookers. This time," she added with pride, "I didn't chicken out, and there are no hookers... it's just you and me."

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, "I didn't know... I swear I had no clue you were gay."

"I'm not gay," April reprimanded, "I'm Trans. I'm a woman inside a man's body in love with a man; a very special man... you."

"I love you too," I replied honestly, "And I might have loved you then... if you had told me... wait," I realized, "You sucked me off in the dark, didn't you? And you were the one who insisted on sleeping next to me every night... not...?"

"Oh," April replied, "They were there. Both girls participated the first night, and they gave you all the pussy you wanted, and if you didn't know... they taught me how to give you a blow-job and helped you and me have sex for the first time."

"You mean?" I questioned.

"Theysold you their pussies," April replied, "Something I knew I couldn't, but I had the next best thing." Pausing, rubbing her nose to my cheek as her hand found my cock again, squeezing me tight in her fingers as she confessed, "Igave you my ass... and it's still yours whenever you want it."

April looked down at her hand, molesting my sleepy penis as she confirmed, "After the first night, every blow-job and hand-job was from me, and whenever I could, I let you fuck my ass until you filled me with your love. It was such exquisite pained pleasure, at first; then it was pure ecstasy whenever I felt you pushing yourself into me. I paid them a little extra to teach me what I had to do to make sure I was ready for you, and I abused the skills they taught me every day and night we were in Reno... twice the morning we were due to check out."

April turned back to look at my face, her hand making my cock turn purple, as she declared, "That first time... feeling you behind me, on top of me, pushing your cock into my ass... you entering my body... that's when I knew what I wanted to be... who I was supposed to be. God, every time I sucked on your cock or felt your cock penetrating my ass... you made me feel like the woman I was supposed to be... and I loved you even more because of what I gave you."

"What you let me do to you," I countered, "I mean... I remember fucking those two hookers hard... really hard... I made one of them puke, didn't I?"

"That was me, and it was one only hooker after the first night," April replied, "We started with two, but one of them left when you fell asleep with your cock still in my ass after fucking me until I came; twice."

"That's why you wanted it dark," I confirmed, "And again tonight... why? Why did you feel you needed to keep who you were from me? I told you I loved you... you still don't believe me or trust me, do you?"

"No," April replied bluntly, releasing my penis from her grasp, rolling off the bed as she explained, "I couldn't be sure... I was afraid of losing you after finding you again... I just couldn't take the risk. I needed to know what it felt like again... you inside me."

April unlocked one of my ankles as she continued, "All the fears I had back then have been replaying in my head since the night you tried to... go too far too fast. I've talked to my therapist six times since then. Back then, I was too afraid you'd reject me, leave me... and I saw that replaying over and over again until she suggested I recreate what happened then. Play out what happened when I understood what I was supposed to be... in a way I could control the outcome... a way that would make sure you didn't leave me as you have in my mind so many, many times... at least not until you knew who and what I am."

"Did I push you away?" I asked, genuinely concerned, "Back then, after Reno. Did I say or do something that made you think you couldn't trust me with your feelings? You were my best friend, and I thought I was yours."

"You were, and you are... and yes, and no," April huffed, "After Reno... when we got back to our new normal... college life... I wanted to be with you so much, but you were always so close and still so far away. I was... really confused too. I knew I wasn't who I was supposed to be, and I knew I loved you so much my chest felt like an elephant was standing on me whenever I saw you."

Releasing my other leg, she professed, "I wanted to tell you... tell you everything. Tell you about Reno, my feeling for you, and my feeling about myself, but..."

"But I was too caught up starting my business," I muttered, "Oh god... all that porn... you must have thought I was a pervert or something... all those naked women... everywhere, all the time..."

"I know you're a perv," April replied casually, freeing one of my wrists, "It takes one to know one," she teased. "I may be more of a woman than I was then," she added, "but I still understand what it was like being in a boy's body during puberty. I was horny all the time then, and I kind of still am. I like watching porn as much as you do... or did. I also like seeing naked women as much as I do naked men... It wasn't you or your work that pushed me away... it was me."

"I don't understand," I replied, rolling over to free my other arm.

"I wanted to be your lover," April's eyes teared up as she explained, "But I knew I needed to either learn to live with what I was or make myself into someone I could love. I couldn't keep living a lie. Who I was in front of everyone else, including you, was not who I was... I was lying to myself as much as I was everyone around me."

From across the bed, she pleaded, "I never meant to lie to you... but... it was either lie to you or keep lying to myself... and I swear I was going crazy trying to deal with everything that was happening to me... happening inside my head and my body not feeling like it was mine."

I stared at April for a moment, finally seeing Augie behind her masterfully resculpted face and figure. "Your plastic surgeon is an artist," I commented, "And I assume you've been on hormone for some time... at least three years."

"Four," she replied as I walked around the bed. "I've had all my skin hair permanently removed, my Adam's apple shaved, plus a few nips and tucks here and there. I went to beauty school to become an expert on hair extensions, and I got certified as a make-up professional. I started a line of make-up products specifically for people transitioning a couple of years ago, and it's doing better than I expected. It earns me enough to pay for my on-going hormone treatments... and my therapist."

"You knew it was me," I challenged, "When you responded to my dating profile."

"I did," April nodded, blushing slightly, "I was finally at the right place, at the right time, and in a right state of mind when I responded to your posting. I mean... I'm sorry... but... I guess I've been stalking you for the past several years... I think... maybe I was waiting for you to be ready when I was ready."

I could see her nervously trembling as I entered her personal space. I pulled her close, embracing her nudity with mine, then kissed her. One hand pulled her head to mine, my mouth opened to hers, eagerly invading her mouth with my tongue as my other hand filled itself with one of her butt cheeks. I pulled her hips closer to mine, mashing our groins together, the sticky leftovers of my cum coated cock, velcroing her smaller penis to mine. A few inches above, the residue of her climax on my stomach glued her skin to mine. April's chest swelled then fell with every breath she took, rubbing her hardening nipples against mine.

My fingers digging into her butt cleavage found the leaking condom. I pulled it out, push her away, twisting in a playful spin, leaving her with her back to the bed as I held up the used rubber. Waving it where we both could see it as I said, "I hope you brought more... assuming you're willing to let me make you feel like the woman you are as often as possible, and you agree to let me be the man you made me become when you gave yourself to me that first time."

"Does that mean?" her water-colored streaked face glowed, "You really do love me... for me."

"I can honestly say, I've never loved anyone as much or for as long as I've loved you," smirking as I dropped the condom, staring into her eyes when I professed, "You are without a doubt the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever met. Every time I see you, I want to make love to you... and to feel you next to me, with me... preferably naked. August was my best friend, and April is the sluty mistress I've waited my whole life to find. Having both of you in the same body is something I never thought could be possible. I want to make love to you all day and all night, then wake up embracing you before we start all over again."

She blushed, then I teased, "I also know something you don't know... a secret I've never shared with anyone..."

"What?" she asked nervously.

I pushed her backward, her body bounced on the bed, and I pulled her legs toward me, opening her groin for my inspection at the edge of the mattress. I pressed my cock and balls to hers as I locked eyes with hers, declaring, "I recently realized I'm pansexual, and I've been wanting to find out what sucking a cock feels like and what cum tastes like... other than my own."

Winking playfully, admiring her lying naked before me, staring at her magnetic breasts as I said, "You're going to be my first, just like I was yours... and later you're going to teach me everything those hookers taught you so I can give you what you gave me."

Before April could reply, I was on my knees, and my girlfriend's penis was past my lips dancing with my tongue as I pressed my face to her groin, and my hands reached up to fill themselves with her breasts.

--------------------------------------

The End

--------------------------------------

-- A word from the author --

This work represents another experiment in amateur literature on my part. Please accept my apology, and know it is not my intent to offend anyone with this story's subject matter or through my ignorance. This story is a work of fiction but based on a true story I read several years ago. Yes, I have taken full advantage of my literary license incorporating more than a few liberties about the characters and their situation. Feel free to express your opinion in the comments, and if I get a substantial amount of negative feedback, I will ask to have this story removed from publication.

My intent is to entertain, not offend.

--------------------------------------

Copyright 2021 -- TheCyprisDoctrine

--------------------------------------

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this story or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places should be considered an inaccurate portrayal incorporated into this literary work for entertainment purposes only. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

For compliance purposes, all sexually active characters are over the age of eighteen. Any underage activities are literary insinuations or take place only in the reader's imagination.