Augustine and Felicity Ch. 03

Story Info
The Prodigal Mum Returns.
3.6k words
3.91
13k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH. 03

The Prodigal Mum Returns

It was the weekend of Sam's engagement party. The plan was that we would have a reception at the office function room on the Friday night. This was to be the grand family reunion. The engagement party itself was to be held at Sam's partner Roger's Parents house on the Saturday night. Then on the Monday holiday, depending on the weather, we would go up North to their holiday house and spend a day at the beach.

Augie was to arrive Friday morning and to leave Tuesday morning. Augie did not know about the function on Friday and just thought we were dropping in to the office on some business before going to dinner.

Theo and I met Augie that morning off the plane. Unfortunately Gary did not want to accompany Augie. He made some excuse.

Big mistake, I thought somewhat smugly.

As Augie strutted down the arrival hall she held out her hand displaying a large engagement ring. I have to admit my heart sank and must have shown it. Staring at it I was close to tears. Augie chimed in. "look I am sorry you guys, I am doing this to make a point. I have come back from the States to take up a position, be close to my son and to be with this man. I cannot just dump him on a whim. I have enough guilt from my past. I swore that I would never do the like again."

I just had to suck it up, I guess.

That afternoon we left Augie to some private time and I went to her hotel to pick her up in the evening. Come 6 pm, reception rang for her as I waited and shortly after the elevator doors opened and out stepped a radiant Augie. I put out my arm and she took it. We had a short walk to our office building.

In the cool night air Augie seemed happy with anticipation. There was no talk of Gary. I suppose she had rung him as she should have. We passed through security at our building. As we did so I used the disruption to subtly message Theo and waited for the elevator. We were silent as we rose. The doors opened we passed through another set of doors to silence.

We passed around the corner and SURPRISE, the lights went up and there was the entire family. The girls had a big banner strung up with 'WELCOME HOME MUMMY' with hearts. Augie spotted it and was immediately in tears. Emma was holding up her baby and immediately crossed holding it out to Augie to take, Augie's tears were now streaming as we all surrounded her. She took the baby staring into her face. Just watching Augie expressing so much love and affection as she hugged that baby was almost overpowering. I felt an intense joy. So intense that I briefly started to worry I might have a heart attack.

Everybody wanted to hug Augie. Augie handed back the baby and tackled each person one by one finally facing her Mother, Jane. The room went briefly silent; Augie and Jane staring into each other's eyes then Augie reached out and took her mother in her arms, her Mother clutching her back. Each was sobbing. I had worked so long for this reconciliation, I was in tears myself. There were no speeches, just joy and reverie. As the night wore on food was served and the wine flowed. And did it flow. Everyone was animated everyone had so much to say. 25 years of missed opportunity was to be caught up on. As the evening began to end Augie was standing in my arms. At this stage it was a warm and relaxed affectionate gesture. Augie twisted and faced me. "I am not sure how to say this. But I now have a family I did not know I had."

I replied that "likewise the family has a Mum they did not know they had." I continued, "I notice Theo has stopped calling you Augustine and is now calling you Mum." With a sniff Augie reacted pushing her face into my shoulder.

Looking into my eyes she then announced, "I somehow feel that I am finally in my natural place."

I replied, "Augie you are. It has been here waiting for you."

Those remaining were obviously worst for wear. We had access to the firm's transit accommodation for those who wished. I suggested to Augie that she could sleep at my apartment; I would sleep on the sofa. She did not affirm but simply acquiesced. Not leaving my touch, we leant together, making our way to the elevator and eventually to my apartment above.

I gave Augie my dressing gown and showed her to the bedroom. We each took turn showering and preparing for sleep. I returned to the couch listening to her take her shower imagining her body with the water cascading around it. Damn it, after all these years that woman had what it takes to get me going. I dozed off to be shortly nudged awake. In hushed tones Augie saying, "Theo, can you please join me in bed."

I quietly entered the bedroom. The moonlight was streaming through the full height window.

The bed clothes drawn back Augie patted the sheet. Her engagement ring was missing.

In fact Augie was entirely naked. I got in and we snuggled up; Augie staring into my eyes.

"Theo, I do not really want to discuss this but there is something I just want to say. I just have not had sexual feeling s for some time. Even before menopause. I have not even masturbated for years. Then something happened on that first night we met or re-met I should say. Even though I did not fully recognize you, you reawakened something inside me.

I might be a professor in Psychiatry but this reawakening is a mystery to me. At that reception you had me aroused to the point that you could have taken me that night. I was so pissed when I found who you really were, but even so in bed that night I could not get you out of my mind. I ended up masturbating for the first time in years and the image I had in my head was reliving our married life.

I imagined myself in the act of conceiving Emma and Sam. I also remembered clearly the night we conceived Theo. You were very rough that night and I suspect you had some cause for punishment. I brought my self to orgasm and it may well have been the first time I had orgasmed since that night, so long ago."

"Have you not been with any men since we parted?"

"Of course I have, but I have never had a satisfactory relationship. I am afraid you spoiled it for me. I am probably being a bit unfair. I guess both of us have been damaged because of our upbringing. The trauma of our breakup must have just reinforced a fear of commitment."

I asked Augie to stand up. We both moved to the window overlooking the shimmering moonlit waters of the harbour. I stepped back as we silently stared at one on another. Beginning with Augie's eyes I scanned down her face her breasts her stomach, her mons to her feet. Augie had shaved her Mons. She had never done that before. I did not ask who she had done that for, I didn't want to know. Her mons was pronounced and her slit gave her lower torso and exclamation mark.

I stepped back further. Her grey hair tightly fixed back, her moonlit hairless body looked for all like a marble statue. I whispered a corny line about comparing her to wine that has aged so well. In my mind she was a mature Venus. I asked her to turn revealing a callipygian arse that did not disappoint. "Well you have been have been keeping trim."

"I have a lot of spare time", was her reply.

"Well you put me to shame", I said.

"I have always liked a teddy bear," was her diplomatic reply.

Facing me she licked a hand and clasped my penis. She began to massage it in one hand while massaging her clit with the other. As my cock stiffened we lunged to each other, French kissing , our tongues violating each other's . We moved sideways collapsing writhing onto the bed.

In hope I had taken a blue pill and suddenly it was paying dividends.

I licked my hand and began to massage Augie's clit which distinctively rose from her slit in erection. I leant over and sucked it. Augie spread her legs and I rolled between them getting better purchase with my tongue on her swollen labia. Using my right hand I let her suck two fingers and spit on them then I thrust them into her vagina reaching around to focus on her sweet spot while continuing to suck and rhythmically lick her labia and pointy clit. My remaining hand joined hers and I kneaded her breasts pinching and pulling her nipples.

I could feel her coming to orgasm. This was quick in my memory for Augie. When we were young it would take time to reach where we are now but Augie's first orgasm of the night seemed like it was premature but it was to be the start.

We lay, to catch our breath and recover; a bit of rest and recreation, Augie noted. Finally I got up and rummaged in the bedside cabinet withdrawing a bottle of scented oil.

"My goodness, were you prepared or is it for all the girls?"

I held it up; "Let's say I was prepared."

I squeezed some out onto her navel. She flinched; "careful that's a bit cold."

I began to massage it in across her stomach around her breasts. Augie began to writhe. I moved down and Augie parted her legs. I massaged over her mons and into her slit feeling the hardness of her pointy clit rise again.

"You haven't just shaved here, you've had laser removal. That must have cost a bit."

"Don't ask," was the reply.

I continued on. Augie now had her legs almost impossibly spread

"You've been doing yoga haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged."

Augie then lifted her legs bringing her arms forward into a perfect Viennese oyster

This exposed her anus and her vag. I squirted the oil into her dilating holes and started to vigorously massage then finger them, I almost had my entire hand into her vag when she untangled and turned over. Grabbing a pillow I pushed it under her mons and then started to massage into her crack and forcing my fingers into her anus.

Augie knew what was coming next from our early days. She was totally relaxed anticipating what she enjoyed so well. I was at max rigidity as I guided the head nudging her anus. I squeezed some oil against it dripping into the dilation; my cock followed by a quick withdrawal and the pucker was now gaping. I rubbed oil over my cock and quickly forced it to the hilt. A loud sigh emanated from Augie and I began to pump. Augie responded by twisting and turning while clenching her buttocks rhythmically. She always had a good pelvic floor and she was not letting me down now. She clenched hard making me force to enter her. The resistance caused me to ejaculate without warning and I withdrew discharging over her alabaster moonlit buttocks.

And this was just the beginning of the night.

There were times when we lay and talked and recovered. Then after a rest we returned to the fray. I do not remember getting much, if any sleep with Augie that night.

I remember laying there about 7:00 am. After confirming the time I remember turning to her and just saying.

"I tell you what Augie, after all these years we are still sexually compatible."

Pondering on her reawakening Augie muttered "I feel like the sexual equivalent of Rip Van Winkel."

"I was afraid I might hurt you, you would be so tight after all these years."

"Let's just say, I was prepared as well."

Then she turned to me and gave me and affectionate snuggle, "Well you have to take the credit," she purred, "it was you that taught me all I know. You must understand that Gary actually seduced me. I know now of course that Felicity played her part in encouraging us together but Gary played me. He got me drunk and just worked on me. He actually arrived at the flat with flowers for me so it had obviously been planned. Not so subtle I guess. Felicity disappeared that night and left us alone with soft lights and music. Don't get me wrong, I was a willing participant. I had been fed all this crap about your supposed infidelities and was feeling resentful about that. To top it off I had never been seduced before and I loved every bit of it playing the reticent maid succumbing to his charms. The bottom line was he was a gross disappointment in the sex department. He had none of your confidence and experience. He just bumbled around and did not have a clue! I set out to teach him but for a teacher he was a poor student."

I really did not know what to say. The events seemed to make logical sense and Augie was being honest. Augie, was taking a risk, I guess, in telling me this. Although it rankled at the time, in retrospect, it was better I heard it.

I was quiet for a bit and Augie began to be a little worried that she perhaps should not have said anything. Speaking up she said, "With all said and done, my favorite place was with you in the shower."

And with that we rose and finished with a long shower. Chuckling as I opened the glass shower door then reaching for the faucet lever, saying, "I'm going to make this my seduction shower. I bet you have never been seduced in a shower before."

"Oh sir, how could you so tempt a poor innocent maid as me, who would never expect a gentleman to take advantage of her so, while we bathe together...give me your cock!"

I think the seduction was the other way round in the finish. I could barely get it up after the night but Augie's ministrations were diligent and persistence paid off. As for Augie, her libido was on an all-time high, she just wanted more and more of me.

We finally freshened up and strolled back to Augie's hotel for her to recompose her make-up and change her clothes. We then strolled down to the water front for breakfast and seated ourselves; squinting from the sharpness of the morning sun glinting off the wavelets lapping below.

Following breakfast we returned to Augie's hotel room and continued where we left off. Except this time we got some sleep. By the end of the day Augie's nether regions must have been sore because my cock certainly was. It was almost some relief to be doing something different.

The engagement party went well. This time there were speeches. Theo gave one as a tribute to Augustine, significantly emphasizing her as his mum. Sam's Fiancée Mark toasted Sam remarking on the similarity she had with her Mum. Mark's Mother gave an impromptu speech gushing about Augie and even read a prepared poem for her. It seems having a professor in the family was a welcome addition.

I did notice in the evening Augie limping a little but it did not stop us resuming once we got back to Augie's hotel room

I think back about our obsession with sex that weekend. It all seemed so desperate. I suspect the motivation was that it may be a last chance. Was it guilt, or forbidden desire? Of course it may have been love, pure and simple, who knows. I felt the same way and for me it was that, love pure and simple. I wanted Augie back.

Everything about her brought me waves of lust and desire. Especially her butt; I made a mental note to take up yoga. She could shame a 20 year old with those peaches.

Sunday we were at the holiday house, but the sight of Augie in the bikini got me going again. It was the sight of that killer butt again. It did result in an adolescent dream where we had a surreptitious fuck in the sea. We were a way from very one else. We just pretended we were hugging. I pulled her pants aside. Unfortunately we must have got a bit of grit in there and the water removed any lubrication. The wincing on Augie s face definitely was not an orgasm.

As it happened nobody noticed, except us of course, but the experience put a full stop on carnal activity.

That evening the sadness was back and so was the engagement ring.

I mentioned that I had a property in Queenstown.

Augie was horrified to think I had bought it because of her but I had it for years and plans were drawn up and the foundations in place before Augie arrived back.

I did mention that I was of a position in the firm where my location was flexible and I could just as easier use our base in Dunedin. We supported an old family firm there. We maintained the local name as a brand for the area. It was however to all intents and purposes our own office.

Augie wouldn't have a bar of my locating there.

She loved her new found family but felt she had to keep some distance and decorum for the sake of her future with Gary.

She then began to cry.

She said she had only cheated twice in life. The first was with me and now she has ironically cheated on Gary.

I was privately enjoying some quiet schadenfreude at the thought; the idea that I had cuckolded the cuckolder with the same woman.

She continued that she had sworn not to cheat again and now she felt she had let herself down.

"Well they say once a cheater always a cheater," That sounded like I was being sarcastic and cruel but I was testing her with the idea. She was immediately angry. "Don't say that, I would never ever cheat on you again." Augie said that with real vengeance. The weird thing was that she said with 'me'. She did not mention Gary.

We said our goodbyes that night. She wanted to sleep alone. She then said with some sadness that Gary had a problem with her family that she was trying to get to the bottom of. She said that despite the weekend, in future we should only meet when there are other members of the family there and preferably with Gary in attendance. She wanted no temptations.

Of course I agreed to everything. I would also have agreed that pigs could fly but who knows what the future would hold at that point.

Epilogue

It was a stunning early summer's morning in Queenstown. There had been some unseasonable late snow and from our vantage point the Remarkables mountain range made famous by the Lord of the Rings was at its absolute majestic best.

Our new house was now enclosed and the glazing was fitted. Theo and I were undertaking a site visit with the Architect who had driven up from Dunedin. The Architect was pointing out what viewpoints he had built into the house to take advantage of the extraordinary vistas when Theo noticed a Toyota pull up at the bottom of the drive.

"Whose car is that?" asked Theo.

The architect just shrugged, "looks like a rental."

A familiar form squeezed itself out the door.

"That's Mum," says Theo, "What on earth is she doing here."

Augie slowly limped up the drive.

I went down to meet her.

Her hair was a mess.

She buried herself in my chest and she was sobbing.

She looked up and she had one hell of a shiner. One side of her face looked badly beaten.

"What the fuck; who the hell did this to you?"

"Gary."

"Theo get here we need to visit...."

"No, no; he has been arrested. He is in jail."

"What the fuck happened."

"He did not want me to have anything to do with the family. We had a row. I wouldn't stand for that. We couldn't work any kind of compromise. He is frightened of you guys. You have so much power and he has nothing. He is a man alone. I understand that but I can't bear being separated from my family that I have only just rediscovered."

"It turns out he has been violent with partners before. Even his employment was conditional on his behavior. Well he has lost everything now. He cannot be my cause."

"It also brought home to me that my true feelings are with you. I was silly, I was lonely and desperate with a misplaced loyalty to someone I thought I knew but didn't. To make it worse we were incompatible at the most intimate level. How can I, a respected psychiatrist make such a fundamental mistake?" Augie sniffed.

Finally with her voice quivering, "I need my family and I need you, oh how I need you."

"I have always needed you whether I knew it or not and with all my heart I welcome you back,"

I looked down at her hand now clutching my shirt sleeve, the engagement ring had gone.

*****************