Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

Story Info
Epic betrayal drives a man to desperate measures.
29.6k words
4.48
117.7k
149
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumblingFool
BumblingFool
1,336 Followers

I want to publicly thank and acknowledge gamblinluck for taking time to edit and improve upon this story. Any and all errors and omissions are 100% my own.

When I, Howard Davis, was sixteen, both of my parents died in a tragic accident on a bus headed to New York City to see the sights on their anniversary. A trucker who failed to get adequate sleep lost his life and cost the lives of twelve others on the tour bus. It was a devastating time and I would have spiraled into major depression had it not been for my older brother Giles. He was twenty-one at the time, married with one boy, Craig, named after our father.

After the funeral, Giles moved his family out of their apartment and into our large family home. I welcomed their presence as it served as a distraction from the immense loss we both keenly felt. As you might guess, ours was a close-knit family and I happily babysat my little nephew for them whenever they wanted to go out.

Our dad had been an Eagle Boy Scout and he adhered to their motto, 'Be Prepared'. We later learned that they had purchased a million-dollar one-week-long term travel insurance policy on each of them for just forty dollars from their agent which covered accidental death only for that specific week. Their legal will put the house in the name of a trust, making the house available to the both of us until my twenty-first birthday. Once I reached twenty-one, Giles and I could then contact an attorney about converting the trust to our names and dispose of the house however we wished.

The million-dollar payout for Giles was immediately available to him. Mine was held in trust until I reached twenty-one. Our inheritance of our parents' bank and retirement accounts along with their modest life insurance policies (with double indemnity riders, by the way), kept us all afloat and saw me through high school and college.

Giles had been working for an auto parts distributor after high school. He had no appetite for college but for some reason, insisted on that for me. He found an auto parts store for sale. The childless owner was retiring. After much research and study, he negotiated the price and purchased the enterprise lock, stock, and barrel. He kept the original name, Bennington Auto Parts for the name recognition in the area. It did a brisk business.

Gloria, Giles' lovely wife didn't like the fact that family money was being spent on me. She argued with him constantly over the fact that my million remained untouched, earning money in a trust until my twenty-first birthday while family money was being used to support me and send me to the state college. He reminded her that they were living rent-free in a nice house that more than offset any expenses incurred by his brother and that half of all family money was also Howard's. Giles was bewildered why they had never had a single argument over money until the inheritance.

I offered to move out and live in a dorm and apartment, making it solely on my own until I became of age. Giles wouldn't hear of it. I was saddened to see them divorce in just three months. Giles kept the store and Gloria managed to leave with three hundred thousand dollars. They negotiated fifty-fifty shared custody so no alimony or child support was involved. It opened my eyes to how some people can become infected with greed and drastically alter their personalities. I hoped and prayed that money would never be the cause of problems in my future life.

After my college graduation, Giles bought a home closer to the auto parts store and moved out. The family home remained in the name of the family trust as I continued living there. One thing I'll say for my brother, he took good care of me until I turned twenty-one and gained access to my trust. He never once mentioned money to me or asked for a nickel. I admired him every bit as much as I did our father. When I offered him a hundred grand for taking care of me, he said he'd never speak to me if I ever brought the subject up again.

My degree was in marketing. As I was putting feelers out for employment, Giles contacted me with what he called important news. After meeting him for lunch, he took me to the place next door to his business. It was an auto business that he said was available for a fire-sale price. It seems the owner's wife had been caught cheating for the third time and he had decided to divorce, no matter the cost. He had no prenuptial agreement and didn't want her to profit from his business. He'd contacted his attorney who hired an analyst to review his business. He was then advised on the rock bottom price he could sell the business without risking legal ramifications. The problem was that he had to sell quickly and it had to be an all-cash deal.

Howard asked the owner for his financials which were eagerly provided and said he'd let him know within twenty-four hours. Upon review, Howard couldn't see how he could lose on the deal and gave the man his exceptionally low asking price with the provision that he would always sell him any vehicle at cost. What attracted Howard the most was the General Motors Dealership licensing that came with it. He could sell both new and used cars. The 114 vehicles on the lot would be a good starting point for him to put his marketing skills to the test. With half of his inheritance gone, he was gambling on his future but Giles portrayed it as a win-win.

Howard worked diligently on improving the lot and facilities and rehired the previous staff. He treated everyone like family and they worked their hearts out for him.

The Davis Motors dealership quickly became Giles' largest customer for non-dealer parts, keeping the used cars ship-shape at a reasonable expense. We don't go out of our way to advertise our relationship, but we always combine our efforts for our annual Christmas party.

Evelyn came as her brother's plus one to one of our first Christmas parties. He had recently purchased an expensive car from me. She and I hit it off immediately and the attraction was mutual. She decided to stay at the party after her brother left and of course, I offered to give her a ride home. I found out that we had attended the same college, but never ran in the same circles. We bumped into each other literally at that company Christmas party.

I found myself immediately drawn to the pretty junior high school teacher. No. We didn't have sex that first night, but we did manage some rather hot kisses that fanned the flames for our future. After that first encounter, we were nearly inseparable. It wasn't until New Year's Eve before I finally bedded her, though. We were so hot for each other that we both came almost as soon as I got inside her. We had a June wedding and our first baby made her appearance eleven months later. Little Veronica kept us both busy but we loved every moment of our new parenthood. Eighteen months later we welcomed Connie into our lives. I had hoped for a boy at the time but wouldn't trade her for anything.

For some reason, Evelyn doesn't care to socialize with Giles and Craig. She's evasive when I ask for a reason. I insist that we get with them socially at least once a month and due to our proximity, he and I manage to catch lunch together most weekdays. During the weeks Craig is with his mother, Giles plays the field but having been burned, he has no designs to remarry. He's my best friend. We share mutual trust and love.

Ten years of marriage quickly flew by. From my perspective, ten glorious years. I worked hard to grow the business and provide for my family. The dealership gave me a sense of purpose. I even had thoughts of one day passing the business on to my girls if they had any interest.

As a couple, we became close friends with Vickie and Doug Wright. Evelyn and Vickie had been college roommates and there aren't many days that pass that they don't talk or visit. Very often, either Evelyn will be over at Vickie's or they'll be at our place. The girls work together at the same junior high school but teach different grades. After our children were born, they settled on talking on the phone nearly every day. I don't mind. Vickie goes out of her way to be nice to me and Doug has similar interests in sports and outdoor activities so we get along famously.

Generally, three weekends out of each month, we go out with them to eat or to a movie or both. We alternate picking up the checks. Though Doug is an assistant manager of a local department store and they have limited financial leeway, he stubbornly insists on sharing all expenses, wanting nothing to ever come between us. I appreciate that about him.

Our summer vacations are always taken together and a good time is had by all. We travel or even go camping. Looking back now, I think one of the reasons Evelyn doesn't care to socialize with Giles was fear that it would interfere with time spent with the Wrights.

I've been thrilled with our sex life, but Evelyn isn't quite as enthusiastic. She rarely, if ever, orgasms from sexual intercourse. The only times she cums during intercourse is when I reach down and finger her clit at the same time. She is such a hot babe in my eyes, and I am perpetually turned on so much that I generally cum quickly and become very sleepy afterward.

Evelyn seems to accept me as I am and painstakingly taught me how to satisfy her orally. I am only too happy to oblige. I patiently take my time building her up to a single spectacular oral orgasm leaving her breathing heavily and smiling from my efforts. She said that no other man has ever made her cum as I do and she seems completely satisfied with me in the bedroom.

The one downside to our sex life is her lack of interest in satisfying me orally. I've persuaded her to try it a few times but she's never shown any enthusiasm for it. And once I've cum, she refuses to take my 'dirty' cock into her mouth to try to entice a second erection. I thought this a little unfair because of the extensive measures I take to orally pleasure her. Her crotch has a pungent aroma and peculiar taste which took some getting used to but learned to appreciate over time.

Once I have cum inside her, I'm pretty much done for the night, so I always orally take care of her needs first. Most of the time, she cums quietly, because of the kids, but there are exceptional times when I induce a low guttural moan from her as she orgasms as evidence of an exceptional orgasm. Those few are very special times for me.

As horny as I typically find myself for my wife, I'd go down on her every single day if she would let me. However, for some reason, she's very controlling when it comes to letting me service her. I can't figure it out because Evelyn will let me fuck her practically every time I ask. She is very accommodating for my pleasure but often, she denies my oral services. She only allows me to do it when it suits her, which usually averages twice a week.

There is no pattern to when she will let me do it. I just ask and she says, 'yes' or 'no'. And when she says 'no', she means it. There is no changing her mind nor her mood, even if we're on vacation and we can hear Doug and Vickie in the next room getting it on. I just put it down to her libido not being nearly as strong as mine but she wants to keep me happy and allows me frequent intercourse. This is the marital sex life to which I have become accustomed.

At the time of the following events, Veronica and Connie were 9 and 7, respectively, and the joy of my life. Both of them are daddy's girls. It's almost impossible to put into words how it makes me feel when they throw their arms around my neck and give me a big wet kiss on the cheek. It always makes my day.

Vickie and Doug are childless, and I don't know if it's by choice, financial limitations, or possibly due to some fertility issue. When I ask Evelyn about it, she says she isn't sure either and doesn't want to make them feel self-conscious by asking, so I leave it alone. They seem to like children and are wonderful godparents to our two girls.

During the summer breaks, when school is out, Vickie and Evelyn are always together, which I don't mind. At times, Evelyn will take the kids over to Vickie's to spend the day, but most often, Vickie spends her free time at our place, making it easier for both the children and adults.

One summer night, after I had just made her groan in orgasm, Evelyn engaged me in conversation before I had a chance to mount her. "Howard, what do you think of Vickie?"

"What do you mean, Evelyn? I think she's fine." I asked, puzzled and a little perturbed at the timing

"Just fine? Is that all? You don't think she's particularly attractive?" She asked. "I mean hot and sexy."

"Well, of course, she's attractive. Doug thinks she's the most beautiful woman in the world, silly." I replied, careful of a trap. I knew better than to say something about another woman's sex appeal when about to get laid.

"I'm not talking about Doug. Of course, he has to say that. He's her husband. But I'm talking about you specifically. So tell me honestly. Do you find Vickie sexy? Does she turn you on?"

"Where are you going with this, Evelyn? Is this some kind of trap? You're the only one for me and you know that."

"I know you're true to me, honey and I'm not worried about that at all. It's just that.....well.....Vickie and I talk a lot as you know...and well.....she's told me that she thinks you're hot. I mean really hot. She's even gone as far as telling me that many times when she and Doug are getting it on that she is thinking of you when she cums." Evelyn revealed.

"That's beyond outrageous. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You're pulling my chain. Doug's told me that they screw like rabbits and I can't imagine that she has to envision me to get her jollies when they make love. Now tell me, what's going on? What's all this about?" My erection was calling to me to get busy.

"Oh, nothing really.... and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but it kind of turns me on to think that my husband is so hot that another woman thinks of you when having sex. It makes me proud that my man is so very desirable. Of course, I've always known that, but it is nice to have confirmation from someone like Vickie who also happens to be my best friend." Evelyn said as she smiled sweetly.

"That's wild. I never suspected. I mean, she flirts occasionally with me much like you do with Doug, but I just figured it was just because the four of us are so close. But I can't imagine Vickie having the hots for me with a stud like Doug taking such good care of her, you know...in the bedroom." I was flattered but still wondered what she was getting at.

"Yeah, she's told me that he's very good in bed, but sometimes when you're restricted to a diet of the same thing over and over again, it's not a stretch to imagine how thinking of expanding the diet to include another flavor might spice things up a bit. At least that's what Vickie tells me. Hey Howard, I've got an idea just for kicks! I want you to try something, really try this for me just for fun, okay?"

"What's that baby?" I asked tentatively.

"When you fuck me tonight, I want to test an idea. I want you to imagine, really imagine that you are having sex with Vickie instead of me. I'll pull a pillowcase over my face to make it easier for you to think of her. I want you to let yourself go and really give it to Vickie in place of me, okay baby? For me. Fuck the daylights out of me or rather 'Vickie'. Just do this for us as an experiment. Will you?"

"I think you're crazy, but I guess as long as it's just us and we're simply role-playing, I can indulge you in that," I said, relieved.

"Oh, good baby. Thank you. This is gonna be fun! Now, don't you hold back any. And I want you to talk to her. I won't say anything because I know I don't sound like her and that would just throw you off but I want you to call me by Vickie's name and talk to her like you're fucking her for all you're worth, alright?" Evelyn cooed and kissed me.

"Whatever trips your trigger honey," I said, shaking my head, perplexed.

Evelyn slipped a pillow out of the pillowcase and covered her face with it and beckoned me. As soon as I entered her, she gyrated her whole body and responded enthusiastically, using her hands freely over my body. She humped me back and skimmed her hands over every inch she could reach. She gave new meaning to the term, 'active participant'. This was way out of the ordinary.

My reaction to this new circumstance was immediate. As I plowed into her, I called out, "'That's it, Vickie, give it up to me, spread those legs for me super wide. Oh, yeah.....that's it.......mmmmmmm.....c'mon, moan for me baby, let me hear you cum. Show me how you feel."

Evelyn faked sexual moans trying to alter her voice to sound as much like Vickie as possible. She did everything in her power to turn me on to the idea. I fucked hard and fast. Surprisingly, I was even more aroused than usual. For some reason, Evelyn's acting and responding differently than she normally did made the great sex we had even better. It seemed she was right. There was no harm in a little spice.

Less than two minutes later I blurted, "Okay Vickie, here it comes, baby. You wanted it.....you GOT it! Nnnnnnnnhhhhhhhnnnn....." I groaned as I exploded deeply into my fantasy lover. Evelyn frantically pulled me into her as I came. I was shocked. I had never seen such enthusiasm from her and I hadn't cum this hard in years.

She could tell, but still asked "Well? What did you think? How was it? You seemed to get into it more than usual."

"I gotta admit it, Evelyn, you were right. It did add a bit of spice to things. I'm surprised. You know, since you are in the mood for experimenting, how about we do a little something to see if we can get me ready for another round."

I didn't want to come right out and say what was on my mind, but Evelyn knew. Her mouth twisted with distaste. "Oh, no way! You know better. I don't even want to suck your clean cock much less put your cum and pussy-juice covered dick in my mouth!" Her features softened just as quickly and she reached down and began to slowly massage my cock instead. Her efforts were half-hearted compared to the enthusiasm she'd shown earlier.

"Seriously, you were so turned on thinking about Vickie," she said.

"True but I want you to know that I'd never cheat on you with her for real, okay? This was just a role-playing game between us and you were the one who asked me to play it with you." I said. I was nervous this had turned out better than had Evelyn hoped and I did not want her upset.

"Of course, silly. Vickie told me that role-playing has been fun for them and that she and Doug have been doing it for quite a while now. You are the man she thinks about."

She knew I was finished for the night because I'm a 'one-and-done' kind of guy and her halfhearted attempts with her hand were not going to change that. I wanted to clean up and go to sleep but her statement caught my attention.

"They have? And it doesn't bother Doug that she's calling out my name and thinking of me when she cums?" I asked.

"Even more than that, baby. Vickie confessed that Doug sometimes imagines that he's cumming inside of me when they have sex. She said it turns them both on like all get out. This role-playing thing can add a whole new dimension to our love life." Evelyn enthused.

"Well, I sure can't argue with success. But I'm not sure how I feel about another man, especially a close friend, imagining fucking you though. I know that it's only pretending, but still....."

"Now don't be a stick in the mud honey. As you said, there's no harm in using role-playing to spice things up a bit and millions of couples probably do it every day." Evelyn leaned over to kiss me. I noticed she kept her sticky hand off the bed sheets. Typical, fastidious Evelyn. She quickly slid out of bed to clean up.

BumblingFool
BumblingFool
1,336 Followers
123456...8