All Comments on 'Aunt Allyn Ch. 01'

by EsotericNiceGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice build up and nice pace. Good job.

This was a very enjoyable story and I must admit, one of my favorite fantasies. Go ahead and correct the few grammar and word usage mistakes and you've got a great story. As for the comments by the annoyed "english teacher", heck with him. Your minor mistakes did not lessen the story at all. Good job. And thanks.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please continue .great story . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

please also continue the mr. nice guy series too

SchakaSchakaover 11 years ago
excellent..

Story! The plot and character development proceeded at a good pace. I enjoyed how you didn't rush to the sexual climax. The few grammatical errors did not detract from the story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great story

I wonder what the parent's will say when Allyn and Jake tell them that she is pregnant and Jake's the father.

Other than being a bit taboo it isn't like she is a blood relative, and she is a really hot woman. Jake would have to be crazy for ever wanting to leave her and give up a erotic hot woman like Allyn.

Perhaps there is still some more story yet to be told of there life after her divorce and her and Jake being together. Jake may have given her the baby she has always wanted.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
auntieluv

Very nice story,however it would have been much more exciting if Allyn was really his blood aunt,say his mother's sister.Agreed Incest(not forced oe) i so much xciting especially when there is love on and above the sex.

seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago

Enjoyed it, but like was mentioned before would have been better if your blood aunt

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Not really even his aunt

Divorced, not blood relative. She's just another woman

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyover 6 years agoAuthor
authors note

Thanks for the replies! It's been years. I dont think ill ever really write erotica again. But for the record, the planned plot twists I was setting up for is the aunt is bat shit crazy. i mentioned she dated the dad, then settled for the brother, tom. The plot twist was she was the one who got pregnant, not jakes mom. That there was a scandal that the "nephew" never knew about, in that Allyn was the one who got pregnant, then tried to kill herself before the baby was born when jakes dad left her for her friend, jakes "mom". Went off to rehab after another suicide attempt involving post partum depression, that his dad and dads girlfriend adopted him, and after allyn got out the uncle tom scooped in and married her. Carted her off. That he was always jealous and wanted her. But she always just bat shit crazy for the dad, or any similarity to the dad she could get. To the point where she seduces and fucks and gets pregnant off of their biological son, without him knowing they were blood related. But i wrote that whole thing with the intention of everyone but jake knowing they were mother and son. Allyn promising his parents she wouldn't reveal she was, but wanted the chance to get to know him, see how he turned out. Last chapter jake knowingly fucking his very pregnant mother, hating that he is as crazy about her as she is crazy, roughy, hoping that his brother/son is still born, and falling asleep to his mom calling him his fathers name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

@EsotericNiceGuy Your writing is well done and your plan for this novel is quite deranged! I usually think of people as quite boring but you have a decent mind to have thought this through.

papawtoo43papawtoo43almost 4 years ago
Good story

You write well and this is a good story line. One minor point- A fireman's carry does not leave both of her hands free to grab his ass:).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous