Aunt Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers

Daryl moaned and stroked the blonde's head feeling that active tongue attack his cock, "Um, Laura I'm close, God, I'm...Aaaaaaahhhhh," he groaned as he felt the girl rapidly swallowing his jetting sperm. "Christ Laura, I could have pulled out. No girl has ever let me cum in their mouth before."

"I'm not going to waste it, and man that would have been a lot to waste. You almost drowned me." Laura said as she wiped off her face and climbed up to hold the boy. "You must think I'm a total slut, I mean before this evening I didn't even know your name, actually, I just know your first name."

Daryl stroked the girl's hair, "Yeah, I know. Thomas, hi. I'm Daryl Thomas. I'd seen you around and always thought you were cute, but until Ms. Fields asked us if we wanted to do extra credit..." He looked at her, "I never realized how beautiful you are." He welcomed the blonde's lips on his.

Maddy sighed hearing the young couple, but seeing the men roll off the bed she turned to the kids, "Well Daryl, get dressed. We should get over there and get our camera. Laura, you're up. How fast can you edit this and get something together? 'Wow! Nice cock. I wish I could follow Professor Adams' lead with this student,' she chuckled to herself. She admired the young girl's lack of modesty as she padded over and sat down naked in front of their equipment.

Laura looked at the amount of video files and looked up at her teacher, "Give me a couple of hours. I'll get both done. Thanks for letting me do this. This is a hundred times better than watching videos and reading books." She looked down at her nakedness, "I guess I should get dressed."

Maddy laughed, "I've never had a student say that to me before. But I don't care, and I know Daryl doesn't mind." Come on Bog Boy, let's go down the hall. She opened the door slowly looking out. She saw the two men laughing and slapping each other on the back as they headed to the elevator.

Penny heard the card in the door and got up. She hugged her friend as she came in and then hugged the boy, "Thanks for doing this. I hope you got what we need?" She looked at her nakedness, "I feel an incredible need to shower, so make yourselves at home and I'll come over when I'm done. She turned to Daryl and took his hands and put them on her breasts, "I know you want to. For all you've done, I owe you more than this." She reached down and stroked a pleasantly fat cock through his pants then kissed him before heading into the bathroom.

Maddy laughed, "Christ! You have incredible recovery skills," she said looking at the tent in the boy's pants. I can do this if you want to perhaps shower off. The shower stalls in these rooms are quite large."

Daryl laughed, "I'm good. Thanks for...you know, Laura and me. It was weird but really nice. I've never had an audience before and it added an element..." He grinned at her before they grabbed the cameras and the microphones they'd hidden and bagged them up. When they got everything in the bedroom Maddy told Daryl to get their stuff out of the bathroom. "Really? I mean, she's...Ok." He grinned.

Knocking on the door and opening it hearing it was Ok to come in, the boy saw Penny still naked, brushing her hair. "I'm sorry, but I need to get the camera and mic out of here."

Penny laughed, "You're embarrassed to see me naked and even if you never watched any of my shoots, you just watched two older men take me every which way. Look all you want, I like being seen. Hell, I owe you, big time. Look me up. I'm yours for a night if you want me." She reached into her makeup bag and pulled out a card.

Daryl groaned, "God, Penny, I couldn't. I mean actually, I could but. Ok. Thanks. Christ, you're a hundred times more beautiful in real life." He blushed furiously as he removed the equipment and took the card.

***********************************************

Adams grinned at Katerina as she climbed up to sit in the back. She wouldn't meet his eyes, but that's fine. He had no interest in her eyes, though she did have those big green eyes. He had to stop thinking about the prospectus of the redheaded little slut naked in his office and back to lecturing.

When he was done, he hustled back to his office and waited eagerly. Seeing the girl slowly come in, close the door and lock it, he overtly stroked his hardening cock through his pants. "Right on time, that will help your final grade. But leave it unlocked. I talked to Dr. Scott and he is canceling class for today and will be dropping by.

Kat blushed and unlocked the door kept her eyes on the floor and dropped her bookbag on a chair and unzipped it. She pulled out her iPad and set it on the desk. "Where do you want me?" She asked meekly, "On the desk?" She looked at the height and area imagining being naked on her back.

"Good girl, trust me, you'll enjoy it. Dr. Scott was really pleased to see you come into his class Monday and decided he'd like to see more. Perhaps you can get extra-curricular work in two classes," Adams chuckled. "Ah, here he is." He stood hearing the door open, "Douglas, good of you to drop by. Yes, better lock it."

Kat watched the two grinning men and picked up her iPad. "So, who have you shown this to?" She hit play on her prom night video. "I need to know if I'm going to have to fuck my way through the entire faculty in the University."

"No one, I mean I showed it to Doug, er Dr. Scott, but no one else. You just have to take care of us," the older professor chuckled.

"That's a relief, and how many copies have you made of the thumb drive?" Kat asked, not stopping the two men from undressing. "Eager, aren't you. I thought we had the afternoon." She did nothing to stop the two professors from stripping completely naked.

"I didn't make any copies. Doug has been upping his offer, but after this afternoon he may not be as interested," he pointedly looked at a camera sitting on the shelf across from his desk.

"You're kidding, was that there Monday?" Kat asked, looking angry.

"No, but damn, I only thought of it after you left," Adams replied as he came over to the redhead and started to pull off the girl's tee.

"Hang on. Perhaps I could show you another video to get you both in the mood," she glanced at the rigid boners pulsing on the two men, but I'm guessing you are already in the mood. Well, frankly this might get me in the mood." Kat switched videos and hit play on another.

Doug felt the blood rush out of his head...both heads seeing him on the bed with Will's cock in his mouth. He remembered feeling reluctant, but his expression was one of lust. And the way he was fondling the older man's balls made it look like he was the aggressor. "Ok, where did you get that?"

Kat stopped the video and scrolled back, "A friend of mine...well, not exactly a friend since he's a bit of a perv. You'd like him, anyhow he works over at the Inn and he saw some famous person I guess, check in and decided to see if he could get a video of this celebrity." She looked at their shocked faces, "I'm guessing by what he sent me it must have been an actor, a gay actor. Anyhow he heard this and asked me if this Katerina Wilson and I were one and the same." She hit play.

"So, you never told me how Katerina was when she got to your class. I mean was she really flustered?"

"Flustered and I think she was excited. I mean, My God. Her nipples were sticking out a half inch, obvious even through that sweater. I really wish I could have gotten her top off like you did, but I turned the thermostat up to 85 in the room and she finally gave in and removed that heavy sweater." He laughed, "She sure was wearing a short skirt, so I put a problem on the board way up top for her to work out. I have no idea if she got it right or not. I was standing back admiring that ass as were all the students." He put his hand over his mouth and sputtered, "I must have seen 40 phones all recording that nice ass and pussy. A shame she shaves down there, I really love a nice red muff." He looked over at Will, "So how was that cunt? Did you taste it? Is it as sweet as it looks? I'll bet she's really tight. She just looks tight."

"God, she's sweet. Yes, and a horny little bitch. 'Oh, please Professor, please don't make me do this,' she whined. What a lying little bitch. I wouldn't have been surprised to hear her claim was a virgin. But her body didn't lie, she was so wet I slid right in even though you are right -- tightest cunt I've ever felt. She had tears in her eyes but damn can that girl fuck. Her cunt gripped my cock like she was starving for it. Sad that so many of these girls don't have experienced boyfriends at home to take care of their needs. Ok, not really all that sad," He laughed, "she wanted it as much if not more than most of these bitches, and you know I've fucked at least 50 of these tight little coeds. But shit, her body is every bit as good as Penny Nichols', but maybe better. You know my thing for redheads."

Kat hit stop, "I assume that's me? Thanks for the compliment. I do like Penny Nichols. Very hot. So, I get this email this morning before my first class and I almost just hit delete, especially as there was an attachment. So, I called my "friend" and he told me this is a legit email. He told me he thought I might like this part, but he cut out all parts of the celebrity." She looked at their tiny little dicks dangling between their legs, "I'd like my thumb drive back," she closed the video, opened her email, "and I'll hit delete. Frankly, I have no idea what you guys see in these things. I felt like throwing up seeing you two." She watched as Adams went to his bottom drawer and grabbed the envelope with the thumb drive.

Kat opened the envelope and saw the familiar USB drive. She hit delete on her pad and then cleared trash. "Thanks. I'll be going. Oh, and by the way. I just want to stress that if you lied about making copies, my friend is a collector, perhaps even a hoarder...well, you get the idea." Picking up her book bag she headed to the door, "Oh, by the way, was it a celebrity? Anyone I'd know? Never mind actually, I really don't want to know. The thought of watching a movie and seeing this person might bring back a really bad taste in my mouth," Kat said glancing at Adam's tiny member. She pulled open the door, "Oh, Dr. Scott, I guess there's no class today. When would I have found out...? Yeah, I'm sure I'll see a note taped to the door. Real professional. I'll leave you two to your collaborating. Enjoy."

***********************************************

Martin stepped into the living room and saw Kat, Maddy and Aunt Annie laughing about something. He felt the happiness in the air and wondered what happened that was so great. He admired three of the more beautiful women in the world sitting in his living room and thought back just a year. He was sure he'd be voted the most ignorable senior at his school, except that would have meant no votes since everyone would have ignored that. Anyhow, he now had the love of the best girl at his school, his aunt was back in his life at least for three months and there was his pubescent fantasy laughing and giggling with the other two. He had trouble the last week shaking the images of those two odious men screwing his aunt. Kat was great that night and gave him a two-hour massage which led to a deep sleep. Others might have found the scene erotic and arousing, but all he felt was disgust. Truly sucks that these men are still teaching and still preying on the young girls, but Kat was insistent that they not release the video since the deal was just to get the thumb drive back.

"Marty! Get your ass in here and grab a glass. We're celebrating." Aunt Annie yelled seeing her nephew standing in the doorway, "As a parental figure I'm allowing you to drink, we have some good news." She pulled Marty in and plopped him down between Maddy and Kat. "I hope you like wine."

Maddy handed the boy a glass of red wine, "Not as manly as beer, but this is good stuff." She kissed the boy on the cheek, "We were going to wait for you, but..."

Martin grinned, "Ok, I like wine, but what's the good news?" He savored the warmth of Maddy's and Kat's thighs and bodies against his. It took tremendous will power to stifle a boner being this close to each girl he'd spent years fantasizing about.

"OK, wait. Actually, Laura and Daryl are on their way and I'd like Laura to tell you." Maddy stood up, "Hang on, I hear Daryl's car. I cannot believe that thing even starts." She went to the door and opened it, hugging each student as they came in. "Guys, I'm sure you all remember each other," laughing, she looked at Annie, "Maybe some more than others. Daryl, Laura, this is Penny Nichols also known as Aunt Annie. Annie is Marty's aunt and, well, you know, also a very accomplished actress. Come in and sit, we have wine."

Annie came over and gave a huge hug to Daryl and then turned to Laura, "Hi, we haven't met in the flesh so to speak, but thank you for helping out." She pulled the smaller girl into an embrace before turning to the group, "Laura here has been busy."

Accepting a glass then taking a sip, she turned to Kat, "You told us not to release the tape, but I'm pursuing a dual major, and you might have guessed by now, but Journalism is my primary. Your plight got me thinking so I got hold of Adams' class rosters for the last few years. I contacted those girls and women I could get hold of and compiled an incredible history of Professor William Adams using his position to get girls to provide sexual favors." She reached into her bag and pulled out a printout and handed it to the redhead, "Look, you tell me you don't want that in there, but the transcript of those two predators discussing your, um, well read it and let me know."

Kat took the paper and went to the section that Laura pointed to. Everyone was looking at her expression and when she finished she grinned, "This is perfect. Yes, sure! Use it." She handed the sheets to Martin who looked at it. "You truly captured their monogenism, but frankly I love being TC." She looked at Martin, "From now on I'd prefer you called me that," she laughed.

"Oh good, hang on." Laura pulled out her phone, "Jim, yes. I got TC to sign off. Run it...I know this is going to be an incredible story. Really? Who? Seriously? Ok, thanks." The girl put down the phone beaming, "My editor used to work for the Times, he sent my draft over to them, they want to run it in the Sunday edition and want to talk to me about interning. Wow, I'm just a sophomore." She beamed. She took a big sip of wine.

Annie gave her a hug, "Thank you. This was amazing how the three of you pulled this whole thing together in a matter of hours." She looked at Daryl, "I told him I always pay my debts and I'd owe you also, so if there's anything you ever need, let me know."

Laura looked at Daryl and grinned, "I know, he told me. He also said that as tempted as he was, now that we're together, "she giggled, "thanks to you...now that we're together he thinks it would be cheating if, well. You know. But what if I want him to? And what If I want to join in?"

"Hang on," Kat said standing up, "I'm the one who really owes both of you." She looked at her boyfriend, "Martin and I discussed it hearing Annie's offer to Daryl and he agrees, I also pay my debts."

Daryl looked like a deer in headlights and downed his entire glass, "Um wait," he looked at the three girls surround him and over at the grinning Martin, "Really? Are you Ok with this?" He felt his cock surge as six hands explored his body.

Martin gave a thumbs up, "I hope you've had your vitamins. He looked at Maddy and nodded over to the four, "You want to make it a fivesome?"

"I'm good Squirt, we'll stay here and maybe talk about old times. Anyhow, isn't this about professors sleeping with their students?" Maddy said patting the boy's thigh. The watched the foursome head upstairs, the three girls giggling, and the boy being pulled up behind. "So, what would you like to talk about? Katerina mentioned you had a childhood crush on me?"

Martin groaned, "She wasn't supposed to blab. She is so getting a spanking. I sort of mentioned that when I was a kid I might have fantasized a bit...you know, about you."

"Relax, Actually, that was what she told me, that you had fantasies about me. I think it's flattering. So, tell me one." Maddy said smiling as she continued to stroke the boy's thigh. Her eyes flicked down to his crotch noticing a lot there.

"A lot of guys fantasized about you. I wasn't the only one. Remember Tony Perelli? He called you Madison Avenue and talked about how he'd love to drive up your thoroughfare. Mike McCay, who by the way is now at Harvard, pre-law, called you an attractive nuisance." Martin chuckled.

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult." Maddy looked thoughtful, "What's it mean?" she said stroking closer to the boy's crotch.

"It's a legal term. We were talking about a burglar who attempted to rob a house. The homeowner left a ladder leaning against the house and the burglar fell off injuring himself. He sued the homeowner and won. Apparently, the ladder was called an 'Attractive Nuisance.' Anyhow, Mike heard that and immediately mentioned you were an Attractive Nuisance and how he was going to climb up you." He grinned hearing Maddy laugh, "I liked Joey Johnson's term for you. Madison Field. He said he wanted to play his home games on Madison Field and get to 2nd and 3rd base before scoring." Martin chuckled, "Of course we were what? 12? We'd go to all the high school plays and you always had the leads in those. God, you looked so hot in Mean Girls and as the slave girl in a Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." He looked thoughtful, "Then again I think I was the only non-virgin of the four of us when we graduated, and I got lucky prom night."

"I was so worried about the reviews back then. Perhaps I should have been polling the pre-pubescent boys." The dark-haired girl laughed. "But I notice you failed to say anything about yours. Come on, inquiring minds want to know." Her fingers were just scraping his jean covered scrotum and the mass was growing.

Martin looked down feeling his face turn beet red, "Ok, let's just say it involved me starting at your feet and kissing or licking up your legs to, well, you know. And you being naked of course and loving it."

"Really? Not me on my hands and knees, being naked of course? On my back, legs spread, naked of course?" Maddy purred, her hand now covering the large mass in his pants. She suddenly stood up, "Hang on, I'll be right back, and perhaps you might want to loosen things up. That sure looks painful."

Martin watched as the lithe girl trotted out of the room. He immediately loosened his belt, undid the buttons on his fly and grabbed his cock and straightened it out before trying to rebutton his jeans. 'Maddy was right, God! This was getting really uncomfortable.' He hurriedly tried to get things covered hearing the girl return, but now in bare feet. He looked over at the doorway and saw the most beautiful sight.

Maddy felt a huge rush walking into the living room stark naked, having never been so bold in her life. She saw Marty trying to cover up his huge erection and grinned, "I take it you approve?" she came over and knelt down, pulling his hands off his cock. "Holy mother of God," she sighed, "is this real?" She gripped the boy's cock with both hands as she freed it fully from his pants. She estimated it was at least ten inches long and fat. She licked her lips and suddenly needed to see more.

Martin lifted his hips up making it easier for Maddy to pull off his pants then pulling his shirt off over his head. He watched as his dreams were about to come true. Her face was inches from his balls, and it was as if she were weighing them with her one hand. Her expression was one of intense eagerness and desire. Her tennis-ball sized tits were unbelievably perky but what caught his attention were the erect nipples sticking at least ¾ of an inch out. 'Christ! How on earth can any bra contain those?' He thought.

barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers