Aunt Annie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers

Maddy had the urge to tell Annie she wasn't lying as she felt the fat pulsing shaft in her hand but walking in naked on the ménage a quatre upstairs might be a problem. Her thumb was massaging the cum leaking out while her mouth was sucking first on one ball then the other. She'd sucked on men's balls before knowing men loved that. She was always able to easily fit both in her mouth at once, but Marty's were too big to suck on more than one at a time. Curious how that head would fit in her mouth, how he'd taste, she licked her way up the shaft and wrapped her lips around it.

Martin moaned, feeling the warm mouth and active tongue on his cock. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft while she took more and more into her mouth. His balls and stomach ached or tingled in excitement as the brunette's mouth took more and more of him in. Her long hair fell off her shoulders and across his thighs and tickled his scrotum. He had to feel that breast so he reached under and found the soft yet firm flesh. His fingers gently pinched and pulled on the hard nipple and felt Maddy moan happily on his cock.

Maddy didn't want to the boy to cum yet and feeling his hips begin to respond to her sucking, she stopped and looked up at him. "I have a confession. I've had fantasies also," she looked down at the fat club in her hands and back at the boy, "I've been getting more and more obsessed about having a big dick shoved into me and Annie told me you had the biggest cock she'd ever had. We weren't left out of what's happening upstairs, Kat and Annie set this up. Annie told Kat and if you and she wanted to thank me..."

"Ok, I'm spanking both of them, no wait. I'll have them spank each other." Martin chuckled, "Well, this is a quandary. My fantasy is you make you cum so hard with my tongue that you pass out, but now I have to put my cock inside you? I mean, I want to thank you but now you're going to say you want me to fuck you? Between you, Annie, and Kat you women sure are high maintenance." He laughed. He stood up and pulled the tall brunette to her feet.

Maddy wrapped her arms around the boy and welcomed his tongue, 'Wow! Even his tongue is fat and strong.' She felt her pussy throb in anticipation. She pulled her chest away giving the boy's hands room and moaned as he grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. Her mons was pressing against that steel rod so she reached down and stroked it. "Hmmm, Ok, I'll let you lick my pussy but be quick about it. I'm going to need this inside me pretty soon." She turned and sat back on the couch and opened her legs.

Martin knelt down admiring the tight lips, the nicely trimmed dark-brown bush, and the intoxicating aroma. He loved the taste of pussy and hers was no different, but what really excited him was when his partner writhed under his ministrations and had a mind-blowing orgasm. He felt his cock throb as he finally tasted Maddy's pussy. He realized he didn't need to do this. She needed no preparation for his cock as her pussy was sopping. As he lapped up her juices, opening her up more and more, his pelvis responded encouragingly. He couldn't believe how great she tasted and how happily she was responding.

"Ok, you can do this a while longer since you seem quite good at it. Oh Christ! There, Oh God." She cried as his rigid tongue attacked her clit. She pulled on her nipples and found herself unconsciously opening her legs more and putting her heels against the boy's back. It had always taken her lovers a long time to get her to cum yet now she found herself fighting the sensations she knew would lead to an explosive climax. As fun as this was, she really wanted to cum on the boy's cock since she was not a multi-orgasmic woman. She tried to push the boy back, "Please stop, I'm going to cum, Oh God, Shiiit!" She cried as her body wouldn't listen and rapidly peaked before releasing. The boy was merciless with his tongue as her hips thrust off the couch and pressed hard against his face until she finally felt all tension drain out of her body and she flopped back onto the cushions.

Martin sat back and grabbed his shirt and wiped his face off. He looked at the beautiful woman lying back, legs spread wide panting. He stood up, lay on top of her and kissed her welcoming her arms as she pulled him close. "That was great! Thanks," he sighed, "I've dreamt of doing that to you for years."

"Wow, that was great. You're very good at that, but now it's my fantasy." Maddy reached under the boy and grabbed his cock lining it up with her wet slit and groaned as the boy eased into her. "Oh God, easy now. Shit! You're big." The girl opened her legs wider feeling the cockhead ease out before pressing into her again. The initial pain was subsiding and a feeling of being fully filled took over. His cock was so fat for the first time she felt stimulation on her clit without even trying.

Martin watched Maddy's face and as she relaxed, he began pushing in more and more. Her face went from grimacing to eyes closed, mouth open and increasing gasps of pleasure. Soon she put her hands on his hips when he was ¾ of the way in, so he began fucking her a little bit faster. Maddy was grunting with every thrust, her nipples were even harder and more extended, so the boy leaned down and sucked one between his lips. The girl's pelvis was rocking in rhythm with his fucking along with her louder vocalizations. He kept slowing down every time it seemed she was getting close since he'd wanted to be right here for years and it was too pleasurable to end anytime soon.

Maddy's pussy was on fire, her clit scraped by that monster shaft and with the rough sucking on her nipples, she suddenly realized a first was about to occur, "Oh, fuck! I love your cock, fuck me, aaaaahhhh, aaaaahhhh, uh, uh, uh..." She thrust her hips up into him and grabbed his ass as she exploded in a second orgasm. She felt her cervix being pounded but it only added to the intensity of the climax. Finally, she collapsed back onto the couch, pulled the boy's face to her lips and kissed him hungrily. "Oh my God! You are incredible." She stroked his sweating face and sighed, "I need you to cum inside me now. You tell me how you want me, and don't even think about pulling out."

Martin grinned, "I've had these thoughts about you leaning against the wall..." He grinned as the girl pushed him up and led him over to the wall, turned, leaned against it and stuck her ass out. He ran his hands up and down her sides, stroking that beautiful ass, feeling her ribs and reaching around and cupping those perky tits. His cock wanted to be back inside and apparently so did Maddy as he felt her hand urgently grab his cock and guide him inside her. "Ok God, yes! You're so tight." He moaned. He loved that now she was fine with him no longer being gentle and was pressing back into him burying his cock fully into her. The rougher he mauled her tits the louder her guttural moans were. He picked up his pace slamming into that sopping pussy with more and more force feeling his balls slapping against her clit. He knew he couldn't keep this pace up without exploding but hearing the louder grunts, her gasps, he had to hold off until she came again, but feeling the girl's uninhibited passion was too much.

Maddy never felt so taken, so fucked, so speared in her life. Her pelvis was responding to each of the boy's thrusts which were getting more and more urgent, her sensitive nub was being slapped over and over, her knees were getting rubbery. She found that she was building towards another climax and wanted to fight it since it was Marty's turn for release, but just as the boy gripped her breasts harder and grunted out he was cumming, she felt herself spin out of control while he spasmed into her, her pelvis grinding hard into the boy.

Martin pulled on Maddy's nipples as she came and felt his legs almost give out with each thrust of his hip as he shot jet after jet of sperm deep inside her womb. He finally had to support her as he felt her body going limp as the waves of pleasure subsided. He pulled out, turned her around and felt the slickness of their two bodies sliding together as they locked lips. He guided the girl back to the couch happily realizing he'd fucked the girl of his dreams so hard she almost passed out.

Maddy had never cum more than once before while having sex and experiencing three crashing orgasms made her feel weak and totally drained. She flopped back and lay there watching as Marty went into the kitchen. She felt like she should get up as the cute boy came back with napkins, handing her a couple.

"Sorry, I should have asked before cumming inside you. I have to say, that exceeded my fantasies." Martin reached for his boxers and was pulling them on when he quickly grabbed his tee shirt hearing the others coming down the stairs and tossed it to the naked brunette.

Annie put her arm out to hold up the other and peered around the corner. She saw her bare-chested nephew sitting with her old friend on the couch. "Hey guys, I was worried you'll still be going at it." She stepped out into the living room and grinned at Kat, Laura, and Daryl before heading over and sitting on the other couch. She was joined by the young couple while Kat went over and sat on Martin's lap. "Daryl here was amazing. He tried to hold off but I guess we three were a bit much for him," she patted his leg, "but Christ! He sure recovers quickly."

Katerina kissed Martin, "So, should I pack my things? We sure heard you two, especially you Maddy. I guess you were happy with what Martin was doing to you." She looked at the deeply blushing teacher, "Relax, I owe you big time and anytime you have chores, I'll send Martin over."

"God! I feel like this has definitely been something they never covered when giving us instructions on dealing with students." She looked down at her hard nipples sticking out and the tee that just came to her waist. "This all came about because of a professor getting naked with a student. My outrage was fairly hypocritical, I now realize." She laughed.

Laura and Daryl looked at each other, "I don't see anything. Daryl, do you know what she's talking about?" She giggled seeing the tent in the boy's pants, "Sorry Ms. Fields, he's apparently much more observant." She kissed the boy, "Hold that thought. I'm definitely going to take care of that later," she told him.

"Screw it." Maddy got up, letting them all see her lower half as she went out to the dining room to get her clothes. She looked over her shoulder, "Maybe Daryl will get a better score since this will be on the final exam."

"So, did you have fun up there?" Martin asked, "I have to say Daryl looked like he was going to have a stroke when you were dragging him up to the bedroom."

"We did and he was a bit nervous at first, but definitely got into it," Kat chuckled, "He tried to play all nine holes, but he fell just short." She looked at Laura, "Apparently she owes him a free round on her back nine." She smiled then looked at her boyfriend, "I have a question I'd like to ask you. Annie and I were wondering what you thought about those two moving in? We have the 4th bedroom and, well, they were discussing getting a place together. We have the room in this big house and they said they'd help with the rent."

Martin thought about having the boy who'd just fucked his girlfriend living here and considered he might be tempted again, but on the other hand he didn't own Kat, just loved her and she loved him. "Actually yes, I like the idea. We actually have two spare bedrooms since Annie has been sleeping with us and maybe that boy over there can take some of the pressure to please you off my plate," he laughed as the beautiful redhead smacked him.

"Hey guys, I just got a text. Dean Wallace has suspended Dr. Douglas Scott and Professor William Adams pending a hearing. Due to a massive amount of video evidence it does not appear either will be retained at the university," Laura read. "We are also interviewing dozens of current and former students since apparently this behavior has been going on for a while. The university does not condone these types of actions by any member of the faculty or any other part of this institution." Laura looked over at Kat, "This is all because you did something. All the other girls just gave in and accepted their fates. Nice!"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, but if you hadn't how many other girls would have been forced to fuck those assholes?" Martin asked. He looked at Daryl and Laura, "Kat mentioned you want to get a place together? We have a spare room, so you're welcome to stay. I'm guessing you're comfortable with hanging around with us." He grinned.

barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers