Aunt Aprils Revenge Ch. 02 - James Education

Story Info
Aunt April continues to educate her nephew James.
8.1k words
4.66
32.3k
73
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
996 Followers

James' education continues...

If you haven't read part one of this adventure, let me briefly summarize. My younger sister's eldest son is James. He had just turned 18 and was taking a week-long pre-college class at a location near my home. My sister asked if James could come stay with us for the week, and I agreed. I always had a soft spot for James. To my surprise, his visit turned out to be a sex-filled week of firsts. James got quite an education indeed.

A few weeks later, my sister called and asked if James could return for another week. Apparently, James enjoyed his week-long course so much that he registered for a second course. Of course, he could.

Prior to his return, I modified the basement for James. The basement was much larger than the guest room, plus it had a TV and its own bathroom, giving him much more privacy.

On the first morning of his return, I immediately went down to see James the minute my husband left for work. It had been four weeks since our last encounter, and I was looking forward to this upcoming sex-filled week.

As I was entering his den, I said, "Good Morning" to announce myself. As I looked in, there he was on his bed, completely naked, stroking himself. He had headphones on while watching porn on his laptop. He did not hear or see me.

I just froze and watched him as he stroked away. I have always loved watching guys masturbate, and this was a treat for me. I was wearing my short bathrobe with nothing underneath. As I stood there watching, I could feel my juices flowing. It was so erotic to watch him stroke his young cock.

I began to touch myself as I watched. I was getting right into it when he saw me. Being spotted, I walked up to the bed and stood over him. I opened up my robe so he could see my body and I closed his laptop. I instructed him not to stop stroking as I wanted to watch and touch myself also. He was now stroking himself as he stared at my body. This was just too much for me. I rubbed my clitoris fast and furious as he had his face inches away. I had a spectacular orgasm as I stood over him. I had to grab his shoulder for support as my legs began to tremble and go weak. He erupted, and a stream of warm semen shot up towards me and across the bed.

I fell into bed with him and giggled, "Welcome back."

It wasn't long before he was hard again and we were having sex. But something about him had changed from his last visit.

James was much more assertive and confident in himself. I was no longer the older woman in control. James was no longer shy and bashful. He knew what he wanted and he was taking it. He was taking me much more forcefully. The roles were reversed; James was now in control.

I was thrilled to see this new-found confidence. James had become an excellent lover. Damn, I must be a good teacher, I thought.

Being on the submissive side, I found him taking control very arousing. The thought that such a young, virile man wanted me as much as he did was a big boost to my ego. I loved James because he was my nephew, but I also loved him as the young man that was now fucking my brains out.

James told me that his class didn't start until 11 a.m. and that he would be finished and home by 2:30 p.m. Oh wow, he's going to fuck me non-stop this week. He is going to break me! The boy was in his sexual prime and constantly hard. I was excited but also a bit apprehensive.

That first morning, James fucked me vigorously. It was obvious he had missed me and had been thinking of me and the things he wanted to do to me the entire time he was away. For two full hours, he fucked me that first morning.

He was over six feet tall and athletic, so he gave me quite a pounding... over and over in every position. He was no longer shy and gentle. He took me on the bed, over the coffee table, on the stairs, in the shower... my God I kept looking at the clock. He said he had been watching lots of porn, which gave him all kinds of ideas. Great, I thought.

When he finally left for school, I had another shower and fell asleep. It was his first morning, and I was already sore and exhausted. I rested up as much as I could, as I knew once he arrived back home, I was in for another couple of hours of sex before my husband returned from work.

It was obvious I wasn't going to get much done that week. I couldn't help but sense I was now James' fuck toy. Not that I was complaining, but it had been years since a man was so obsessed with me. Besides, it was me that started the whole thing.

---------

One afternoon, there was an unexpected interruption to our routine. Before James arrived home, a good friend of mine, Rhonda, dropped by unannounced.

Rhonda was two years younger than me. She was a couple of inches taller and had a firm, athletic body. She was not overweight; she just had a thicker bone structure than I did at my petite stature. I always loved her long, thick dark hair.

She was married and had two young children. Her husband worked from home and took care of the children while she earned a good living.

She was very attractive and always had a keen sense of fashion. I suspected her appearance made it difficult for the men in her office to concentrate on her in meetings. What I am saying is that she was gorgeous.

She had just finished up a meeting and was in my neck of the woods, so she decided to see if she could catch me at home.

I was glad to see her and actually felt a bit relieved that her presence would interfere with Jame's and my routine. It would give me a much needed afternoon off, so to speak.

As much as I enjoyed being the centre of attention for James, he was literally wearing me out. I was having a little difficulty keeping up with Jame's incredible libido.

In short, I was being slowly fucked to death and it was a bit overwhelming at times. So I welcomed taking an afternoon off due to Rhonda's visit.

Rhonda and I were visiting in the living room when James came home. I had just gone to get us each a second glass of wine and was in the kitchen when James bolted through the back door into the kitchen.

I had my back to him, holding the two full wine glasses, when he came up behind me, hugged me, and kissed me on the neck as he reached around to feel my breasts. With the two glasses of wine in my hands, I could not block his uninvited touching of my breasts.

I quickly turned to him and said, "James, not now; I have a visitor."

James and I both turned quickly towards a noise at the kitchen entrance, and we saw a very shocked Rhonda watching this very brief scene unfold. Rhonda had heard James come in and had followed me into the kitchen to meet my young nephew.

Apparently, she had seen the hug, the kiss on the neck, and his cupping of my breasts, and she was shocked at the implication. I felt my face burn with embarrassment, mortified that my good friend had witnessed this teenage boy fondling me.

I tried to ignore the awkwardness of the situation and introduced Rhonda to James. James was as embarrassed at being caught by Rhonda as I was.

Rhonda was polite and said nothing in Jame's presence, but she gave me a knowing and questioning look as she shook Jame's hand. James was polite but excused himself immediately to escape the embarrassment of the moment.

As James went downstairs to his little basement fortress, Rhonda raised her eyebrows and asked simply, "Okay, what was that about?"

I could feel my face burning crimson as I tried to think of what to say. "Oh, he is just a horny teenager who gets a little frisky; a little too frisky sometimes. I have to put him in his place sometimes."

Rhonda stood there, arms crossed, with a look that indicated she was not buying any of the nonsense I was spewing.

"April, have we met? Do you think I have gotten stupid since the last time we were together? What's going on? "

She uncrossed her arms to take the glass of wine I handed her. She nodded her head towards my wine glass and said, "Go ahead, take a drink of wine. You look like you need it. And then tell me what the fuck you are up to."

"Nothing, nothing at all. He just feels a little too comfortable flirting with me. I should have done a better job discouraging it from the beginning. But now he seems to be confused about exactly where the boundaries are." My answer did not even sound reasonable to me.

"April, he was feeling you up when I came around the corner. I think he knows where the boundaries are. Have you already done the nasty with him? Or is that still in the future? I know one thing: that young man will be fucking you soon, if he hasn't done so already."

I realized that my continued denial sounded ridiculous, even to me. I decided to admit the obvious. "Things did get a little out of hand after he first came to stay with us. I admit it."

Rhonda's smile broadened, "You go girl. I am so proud of you. You are living every woman's dream! Damn, and he's cute too. Does your husband suspect anything?" There was no admonishment, only admiration in her response.

Out of fear, I backed off my confession, "I am not admitting to anything here. Nothing is going on." I tried to retreat from my previous admission.

"Bullshit girl. You've been doing it with that teenager. I am not criticizing you. Hell, I wish I had a teenage lover. I'd be doing it with that boy, too, if I could. Honestly, I would. You are my new hero."

I guided us back to the living room, where Rhonda and I talked for the next two hours over several more glasses of wine. With each glass of wine, she was able to pry more information out of me. I eventually spilled it all out to her. How it all started that very first day. I walked into his room and he was masturbating. How he made me feel when he couldn't take his eyes off of me. I couldn't resist the temptation. How he was constantly hard. How he masturbated non-stop. That first week, I went from being the older woman in charge to him being in charge and me being his fuck toy. How body ached... how he was fucking the shit out of me... for about two hours every morning, then again after school... and even in the evenings if my husband wasn't around. She heard it all and I think I blew her mind.

She was obviously enjoying my situation vicariously; enjoying it too much, I might add.

Repeatedly, she told me how she envied me; how she wished she had a young lover; and how she would fuck that boy in a New York minute.

I joked at one point, "Maybe I should loan him out to you?"

Rhonda jumped on that, "Don't make any offers, you won't back up. I'd love for you to send him my way. I would teach that youngster a thing or two; things that he might not learn from sweet little April."

Rhonda and I had both had four glasses of wine by the time my husband came home. He could see we were pretty drunk, so he offered to fix us dinner and insisted that Rhonda spend the night. She was definitely too drunk for the long drive home.

Rhonda never made any inappropriate references in front of my husband or James during dinner; she behaved herself admirably. But I did see her grinning and making eye contact with James several times. I could tell James was attracted to her... what man wouldn't be?

After dinner, Rhonda and I crashed on the couch to watch a bit of TV and start on another bottle of wine. My husband disappeared into his office and left us girls to catch up.

Rhonda had a big grin on her face. She thought James was adorable and wanted to sample him. I told Rhonda to behave, but she was drunk.

Just then, we heard James in the kitchen looking for an evening snack. Rhonda called out to James to come sit with us. James hesitated but came into the room and was about to sit on a chair when Rhonda insisted he join us on the couch, between both of us.

I nodded in approval, and James reluctantly sat down between both of us drunk girls.

Both being drunk and very promiscuous, we giggled and pawed at poor James as he sat there. It wasn't long before James had a hard-on. There was no hiding it. Rhonda asked me if she could touch him...I just responded, "It's up to James." He looked unsure and just shrugged his shoulders.

Rhonda forcefully grabbed James's cock through his sweat pants and gave him a firm squeeze. We both giggled like two school girls.

I could see James was uncomfortable, as I was also with my husband in the house, so I put a stop to our teasing and excused James as he scurried back into the basement.

Rhonda apologized and said she just couldn't help herself. The thought of me doing James had her all aroused. I felt bad for acting like his mother, but I could see myself losing control.

That's when I came up with one of those dumb drunk ideas that I would soon regret.

"You know, maybe we can make your fantasy a reality."

Her voice changed. She immediately understood my reference to her fantasy, and she was intrigued. "Tell me more."

My husband leaves early for work in the morning. If you were to sneak down into the basement to be with James tonight, he wouldn't know a thing if you were quiet when he leaves in the morning. "I can tell James is very intrigued by you, and I think if you don't scare him off by coming on too strong, he would love to be with you."

Rhonda's face lit up.

"Oh April, you are an angel; a wicked angel, but an angel."

I told her I'd shut the guest room door, so my husband would think you were sleeping in there.

Rhonda looked at me and asked, "Should I go down now?"

I told her to wait until my husband went to bed because I wanted to join her.I just wanted to make sure James was okay, but Rhonda thought I meant a threesome. Although Rhonda was agreeable to a threesome, I couldn't take the risk. My husband was home, and as tempted as I was, I just couldn't risk it. Besides, I needed to give my sore body a rest.

It wasn't long before my husband headed up to bed. I looked at Rhonda and said, "It's showtime." We both headed into the basement like two gitty teenagers. Before entering his room, I reminded Rhonda, "No screaming... please keep the noise down... and please be gentle with him."

James was laying on his bed in his jockeys, watching TV. I was surprised he wasn't masturbating like usual.

"James, would you like to spend a little time with Rhonda?"

As I glanced at Rhonda I noticed she had half unbuttoned her blouse revealing her spectacular cleavage. Any hopes I may have had about James rejecting her flew out the window.

He nodded nervously. He was clearly a bit concerned by this entire scenario. I found his nervousness cute and endearing. And I suddenly regretted not keeping James for myself. What was I thinking of inviting Rhonda into the picture? But I was committed and there was no turning back now.

"I will leave you two alone to get acquainted. Enjoy yourselves."

I looked James in the eyes and counselled, "James, just relax and enjoy. Don't feel pressured to do anything. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it, okay? Do not feel pressured." I instructed him, hoping in some way he would say he wasn't interested in Rhonda. But that was not the case.

I was uncomfortable leaving James; I felt very protective of him. And yes, I was jealous too.

I turned to Rhonda and said, "Be good to him. This young man means a great deal to me."

"Relax, we will be fine. Won't we, James? Stop worrying."

I left the door open as I left, but Rhonda shut it behind me. It was out of my hands now.

I went upstairs and continued drinking what was left in my wine glass. I snuck over to the stairway, drink in hand, and tried listening, but I could only hear muffled sounds coming from behind the closed door. God, I wanted to know what was going on.

I resisted the urge to go downstairs and listen by the door.

I sat, sipping my drink, waiting impatiently. I finished my drink and had another. They had been alone for about 45 minutes when I heard the first unmistakable sounds of sexual excitement coming up the basement staircase.

Rhonda's moans were penetrating the floor and the walls. Whatever James was doing to her, he was doing it right. She obviously liked it. Rhonda's moans became louder and more constant as they continued to pierce the floor for ten minutes or so. Then I heard a pounding that I realized could only be the headboard banging against the wall. And rhythmic screeches emanated from Rhonda in rapid time to the pounding of the headboard.

She was communicating to me, and the world, that she was having a series of long, continuous orgasms. And the moans and screams went on, and on, and on. Rhonda was having a very good time.

I was jealous, angry, and, if I am completely honest, I was growing very aroused. Rhonda's sounds of sexual arousal were exciting to me. I felt my pussy getting wet and my clitoris starting to throb with excitement. I could not resist placing my hand inside of my shorts and stimulating my clitoris in response to the sounds of sex echoing all around me. I masturbated sitting there in my living room as I listened to the sounds of sex penetrating the floor.

Rhonda let out a loud, distinct, bellowing moan, announcing to me and possibly the neighbourhood that she had reached another climax, this one more intense than her previous ones. Rhonda's loud orgasm triggered my own, as I furiously rubbed my little nubbin while sitting on my couch. I tried hard to remain silent, but a muffled moan and a few squeaks escaped me as I came. I could not believe I had just masturbated to a climax in my living room while listening to James' pleasure, Rhonda.

Then the pounding of the headboard subsided, and Rhonda's moans grew silent.

I waited and listened intently, and occasionally heard muffled sounds that might have been sexual, but nothing as obvious as Rhonda's previous moans or the banging of the headboard.

I headed up to the bed where my husband was fast asleep. As I lay there, I could not help feeling the jealousy within me. As silly as it sounds, I so wanted to run into James' bed and protect him from Rhonda. I fell asleep.

-------------

The next morning, my husband was up and out the door bright and early.

I was nervous and anxious as I waited impatiently for Rhonda and James to surface from James's basement "love cave."

It was about an hour later when I heard the shower running downstairs. About fifteen minutes later, I heard the door open, and Rhonda came upstairs. Her hair was wet and pulled back into a ponytail.

"That was wonderful. He is wonderful. God, I love that boy." Rhonda was beaming.

"I take it James met your expectations?"

"Met them? He exceeded my wildest dreams. I will be back to see that boy again the first chance I get."

"I'll have to think about that for a while." I was not so sure I was going to allow an encore performance.

"He is a very big boy, almost too big." Rhonda smiled wickedly.

"That boy has a marvellous cock and phenomenal staying power."

"Yes, he is gifted." I conceded. I thought about asking for clarification on her comment about James being too big, but decided against it. Rhonda was a slightly bigger woman than I am, and while James certainly filled my little pussy up, I was able to accommodate him. I assumed she was exaggerating about his size for the erotic stimulation the image might create.

After a quick coffee, Rhonda grabbed her bag and prepared to leave. "I need to get on the road. Mike is understanding, but after being left with the kids for two days, he will be anxious for me to get back. Thanks for everything; and I mean everything."

"Don't mention it. I am glad you enjoyed it." We kissed each other on the cheek, and Rhonda left.

I walked downstairs to check on my young man. James was naked, drying off as I entered the steamy bathroom.

"Can I come in?" I asked, but entered without waiting for an invitation. I hiked myself up on the counter next to the sink.

April602
April602
996 Followers