Aunt Aprils Revenge Ch. 02 - James Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I could not stop thinking about Rhonda's anal orgasm with James pounding her tight little sphincter from behind. The vivid image would simply not leave me.

"James, would you fuck me from behind?" like you did, Rhonda. I'd like to feel your hands and balls smacking against my bottom as you pound me from behind. Would that be okay?"

I felt his cock swell inside me as he nodded 'yes'.

James withdrew from me.

"Wait here, I'll run and get some lube from upstairs,"

I ran up the stairs naked to retrieve my much needed tube of lube like an eager school girl.

I quickly returned, lube in hand, and kneeled down on the bed on all fours.

I instructed James lube both me and his cock up with lots of lube. I slowly reached behind and inserted one, then two fingers into my ass. James watched as I stimulated and stretched out my opening.

As soon as I pulled my fingers out, James placed his throbbing head at my entrance. He knew exactly what to do. Slowly and patiently, he began working his way inside of me.

I moaned and squealed as he inched his way into me just like Rhonda had done earlier. It was painful, but I was determined to have him in my ass. There was no way I was going to let Rhonda have exclusive rights to this experience. I had something to prove, and I didn't care how painful it was. I lowered my face to the pillow in front of me but kept my ass elevated, bracing myself for a good fucking from behind.

I moaned and begged him to be gentle as he started to slide his large erection in and out of me. He was in total control and he owned my ass.

"Oh god, James, you feel good. Fuck me hard. Pound that ass... Oh, God, that feels good. Smack my ass harder. Aunt April has been a naughty girl... spank my ass hard,"

James was now slapping my ass with such force that I was screaming in pain from both his slaps and his cock pounding into me.

It only took a minute or two of his violent pounding and I felt my orgasm approaching. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum... fuck me hard... smack me... smack Aunt April's ass hard," I hissed.

I mimicked Rhonda, as I reached between my thighs to rub myself as I started to cum. I even clutched the sheet with my left hand as I announced my orgasm. Oh, fuck me... I'm cumming..."

James ploughed into me as deeply as he could, forcing my hips forward and pushing me to the mattress. I had a violent and prolonged orgasm. The events and emotions of the last two days all built up into this one gigantic orgasm that seemed to have lasted for minutes. I let out a blood-curdling scream as my entire body spasmed and erupted.

I lay there, under his weight, feeling his cock throb inside of me as he erupted.

I really needed this orgasm. Actually, James and I both needed this simultaneous orgasm to purge me of my jealousy of Rhonda. I needed to be reassured that I was still James's sole sex goddess and not simply a member of his harem.

When he finally came inside me, I was so overcome with emotion that I started to quietly cry. James held me as I sobbed silently underneath him. I had always loved James, but now I had fallen in love with this young man.

Do you have a favourite aunt?