Aunt Beth and Me

Story Info
My aunt teaches me about sex and more.
5.1k words
4.02
47.9k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

This story may not be for the squeamish. Read at your own peril.

Many of you have read about my twin brother johnnie. Yes, I said my twin brother. You see, mom told us dad left when we, johnnie and I were very young. She said he went off with some homo and suggested that johnnie and I just might have that gene.

Mom was a total slut. She "entertained" men, lots of men, all the time. Besides being a total slut, she was also a booze hound and eventually got hooked on meth. Although johnnie stayed with her until he was 18, I was shipped off to my aunt Beth to live with until I reached legal age.

I'm sure you readers know of johnnie's perversions. He's become a panty wearing, complete part-time crossing sissy with a slut for a wife. So you see, mom was right about at least one of us having the gene that sent our dad on his mission to suck as many cocks as he could find men to feed them to him.

My name is Jimmy. My aunt Beth insisted that it be spelled Jimmi and had it legally changed. Like my twin brother, I'm what you might call thin. I am only 5' 5" tall and like johnnie, my hips are wider than my shoulders. Not a real good look for a dude. I blame mom for our lack of nourishment as children for our stunted growth. But I will reluctantly admit that having seen photos of our father, johnnie and I are not built much different than he.

Now a long time ago some politician supposedly said and I paraphrase here, "I don't know the definition of pornography but I know it when I see it."

While that quote is not germane to my tale here, the premise is the same. Like many of you, I have my own sense, my own definition of what is nasty. Aunt Beth is nasty.

But, my definition of nasty may differ from yours. See, what I call nasty are the very things that I find arousing. If you ever had the pleasure of seeing my aunt Beth walk away, her huge, cellulite dimpled buttocks seemingly with a life of their own struggling to free themselves of the confines of whatever she decided passed for clothing that day, you would understand my definition.

("Whew! That was one long fucking sentence. I had to read it a few times myself.")

Now before you all get your panties in a wad, aunt Beth isn't actually related to me. She is the daughter of my cuckold grandfather who watched while his soon to be ex-wife let her lover knock her up. He then married my grandmother who had my mom by some other dude when she was 18. So, they blended their families.

Aunt Beth has followed suit. Still single, now in her mid-forties, I watched as over the years a parade of men came and went. I mean literally came and went.

When I turned 18 aunt Beth became less secretive about her many liaisons. She also became less concerned with privacy. I can't tell you the number of times I watched as she walked a one-night stand to the door wearing nothing but a gauzy robe and a satisfied smile. I was enthralled by her large pubic bush. Wild and thick as it is, it could not hide her fat pussy lips.Even her so-called inner lips were distended, hanging out almost a full inch. I imagined that it took lots of big cocks with those inner lips clinging to them, to pull them out like they are.

Fleshy would be an accurate was to describe Beth. Taller than me by nearly 6", she has a Rubenesque figure. Big but well proportioned. And used. Her life of liquor and men have taken a toll on her.

Unabashed by her fading looks, Aunt Beth went about her business of cashing her monthly Government check and bringing home a hard cock and a bottle of booze. She knew there would always be someone, some real man with a sizable erection looking for an easy place to empty his balls. She practically wore a sign that said as much.

I would say that her best asset, to me anyway, is that giant ass previously mentioned. Dimpled with cellulite, she can barely cover those cheeks with a swim suit. Her shorts leave a lot of lower cheeks to be admired and I know she does that to attract men.

The skirts she wears are way too short for her age and shape. She has hardly to bend at the waist for her big ass to come into view. And I never saw her wearing panties. Oh no. My Aunt Beth is nothing if not a commando.

It's a sight I never tired of seeing.

Tight halter top sans bras allow her huge tits to wobble as though they were about to break free. Nearly inch long nipples begged for attention.

She knew I would watch her when she was dressed scantily. And she later let me know that she also knew I was jacking off while picturing her body.

"I know what boys like you think when they see me, jimmi. Like all the others, you want to fuck me; put your boner in my snatch and squirt what little bit of sperm your balls can muster. It's okay though. I like knowing that you get horny when you see me and baby boy. Beth gets excited knowing you're tugging on your dick thinking about me."

One weekend after being stood up by her cock du jour, Beth was in a mood. She wanted to be fucked and fucked now was how she put it.

That's when I learned that she was my aunt in name only. She explained the family dynamic to me as she lay in bed instructing me how to use the black fake dick on her. She called that thing her stand-by lover and showed me how to lick it to lube it before fucking her with it.

"Go on, baby. Suck the damned thing. It's only plastic."

"Um, why don't you do it then,? I asked.

"Because it's so much sexier when I think about you sucking it. Come on, now. Let's do this."

I learned that day to suckle more than that dildo. I was nibbling on one large brown nipple while ramming that big dildo in and out of her hairy, gaping maw until she squirted.

I thought she peed but Beth assured me that women, at least some are fortunate to be able to squirt an orgasm.

The whole episode fascinated me and it didn't take long before Beth required me to be naked as I worked her imitation cock's magic on her.

I was bashful at first. Being naked in front of Beth would mean she'd see my dick. No girl had ever seen it.

"Aww, jimmi, don't be shy baby. You have a cute little boner."

When she reached out and touched it, I squealed out in surprise as I climaxed. Beth howled with laughter.

I ran from the room and slammed my bedroom door and pouted on my bed.

That event was a turning point in our relationship. Beth came into my room and sat beside me on the bed. Her hand rubbed my back as she offered her advice.

"You can always be alone, or you can be like your brother johnnie and suck cocks and let real men fuck that boi pussy you sit on as a way of over-compensating. Or, you can accept what nature blessed you with and learn how to cope."

"Cope?"

"Yes, jimmi. There are other ways males like you can satisfy women."

I sat up. "Really? How? I asked hopefully."

I learned to eat pussy that night. In fact, three times that night, and five times the next day.

I knew I'd done well when Beth would nearly drown me as she flooded my mouth when she got off. "Mother fucker, you're one hell of a cunt lapper," she praised me. "You're good. You have a magical gift, a special talent for carpet munching baby. I may keep you for my own."

And that my friends is how we ended up sleeping together. No, she never let me fuck her and that's not a bad thing. I mean her pussy was so used and abused by men with much larger cocks that she wouldn't have felt my meager offering anyway.

But there in her arms, or my face in her gaping cunt, I found more than solace. I discovered my place in this world.

"Don't get mad baby. Darrell doesn't spend the night. He has to get home to his bitchy wife. Plus, he said it would be alright if you watched and maybe he could watch you do your magic after he fucks me."

"Really?" I was a bit naive about such things. Beth was kneeling beside my naked body masturbating me one of those rare times when she did not prefer watching me do it.

This was a night when I was to learn another special talent.

"My baby boy is so hard for his Beth. Suck my tit jimmie and let Beth make her baby boy cum."

And I did. Boy did I. With her tit in my mouth, nearly smothering me, my dick jetted my biggest load ever all over my tummy and chest.

"There jimmi, does my baby feel all better now?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

I watched as Beth collected some of my load on her finger and painted my lips with it.

"Eww," I grimaced. "What are you doing?"

"Taste it baby. It's not bad and it's not a bad thing for you to learn to like the taste."

Then Beth dipped her finger in a pool that had formed on my stomach and tasted it, making sure I was watching her. She did that several times before I was convinced to try it again.

To my surprise, Beth was right. It wasn't yucky at all. Kind of salty, a bit viscous as it began to dry. But, all in all, I liked it. Better still, Beth liked seeing me eat my cum. And I liked making her happy because it meant more hand-jobs from her.

The next day Beth, still horny had me plant my face between her heavy thighs and lap at her aromatic pussy and suck on her abnormally large clitoris.

After she nearly drowned me with another soaking orgasm, she insisted I jack off on her breasts and lick my seed after I, what she called sauced them.

After that, even when I jacked off alone, eating my own sperm became the norm.

Darrell showed up a couple days later and after listening to Beth chew on his ass for leaving her without a good fuck for days, he followed her to her bedroom.

When Darrell went to close the bedroom door, Beth told him to leave it open. "jimmi is going to join us."

Instructed to sit quietly in the corner and not to beat off, Beth told me to watch how Darrell fucks her so I could see how to better my use of her dildo. "You can touch your little boner, baby but don't you dare cum."

I had heard the sounds Beth and her lovers made through closed doors many times and always tried to imagine what it must look like. None of what I imagined was anything near the actual event.

After Darrell dropped his trousers, Beth who was kneeling on her bed took his cock in her hand and swallowed it. I mean she had her nose planted in his over-grown pubic bush.

He winked at me as he stood with his hands on his hips and let Beth use her mouth to play his skin flute.

It was obvious that she liked sucking his cock, and many others I assumed. I began to understand that the grunting noises I had heard before. They came from Beth as she worshipped Darrell's meat stick.

As big a woman as Beth is, weighing close to 170, and Darrell, a skinny man who was blessed with a nice cock and liquor induced stamina, they made an odd couple. Seeing them like this reminded me of that rhyme, Jack Sprat and his wife. (If you need to ask, Google it) Surprisingly Darrell, his body ravaged by years of smoking, drinking and God knows what else, took command of Beth.

I guess living on the hard-scrabble side of town, from Government check to Government check, toughened people like Beth and Darrell.

Taking Beth's head in his hands, Darrell pulled her face down to his balls. I heard a muffled moan come from Beth as she smothered herself in his nut sac. "That's it you fat assed bitch, suck my balls."

I would have thought that Beth would have kicked his ass for calling her a fat assed bitch but apparently, it excited her. I saw her grab his thin ass and pull her face in tight in his crotch.

When Darrell had her on her knees facing me and was fucking her from behind, besides his spanking her loose buttocks repeatedly, he pulled her hair and called her a nasty fucking slut.

"Say it cunt. Tell your man what you are. Tell your nephew."

"Oh God, you fucking low-life, drunk bastard, I'm a whore, a slut, a nasty fucking slut. Fuck me Darrell, fuck your whore and show my needle dicked boy how a man uses his slut."

It went on and on.

Holding her hair in a tight grip, Darrell told her to look at me. "Look at your boy tell him what you are, bitch."

"Oh baby, Darrell fucks me so good. I'm a bitch, jimmi, Darrell's bitch, his cheap slut. I'm a low rent whore baby. God, I love cocks. I love being fucked by a real man. Darrell's right baby, I'm a slut who spreads her legs for any man who wants this cunt. My dirty nasty cunt. My filthy, hairy pussy is free baby, free to any real man."

"Tell that faggot how we met cunt."

"I was whoring for drinks baby. All Beth wanted was some whiskey and I told the men in the bar I'd suck their cocks for a drink. Oh, God Darrell, fuck me."

Their fuck was unbelievable. They cursed each other, called each other vile nasty names that seemed to spur them to greater intensity.

Darrell's spanking grew harder and faster until he told the neighborhood he was pumping his load up a whore's pussy. I watched amazed as Beth's orgasm covered Darrell's mid-section.

He grunted, gritted his teeth, howled, and fucked Beth hard and fast until he finished and slumped on her back.

Beth let herself fall flat and the two lay there, Darrell on top of Beth for several minutes panting as they regained their composures.

Finally, Darrell rolled off Beth and went to get himself and her a drink.

Beth looked at me, "jimmi, baby, that's what fucking is all about. But do you know what is better than that?"

I shook my head no.

"Well, after a big cock has fucked me hard, Beth likes to have her pussy licked. Come here, baby and do your special magic for your Beth."

She flopped over onto her back her big fat boobs hanging at her arm pits. She planted her feet flat and spread her thick thighs. "Come to momma, baby. Bring that tongue to me."

I went to Beth and surveyed the damage Darrell had inflicted on her pussy. Red and raw, it looked as though she had been fucked by a group of men. Thick white sperm oozed slowly from between her distended and wrinkled inner lips.

"Come on baby," Beth urged me. "Show momma how much you like her pussy, baby."

I placed my hands under her enormous ass and lapped at the river of cum seeping from her pussy. I smelled the sweat from her thighs, where they joined her pelvis. The musky aroma of her freshly fucked cunt was unlike the other times when she taught me how to please women.

"That's it baby. Eat all Darrell's cum. He put it there for you baby boy. suck it up baby, Slurp it all down like the good boy you are."

It seemed to be a never-ending flow of that delicious fuck sauce Darrell had fucked up her well-used twat. I sucked and slurped until I ate it all and was able to concentrate on making my Beth cum.

Her fat ass began to thrash up and down. She grasped my head and forced my face deep between the folds of her fat pussy. I could barely hear her scream as she squirted her flow down my throat to mix with Darrell's sperm in my stomach.

As Beth calmed down and I nibbled at her sex like she taught me, I heard Darrell ask her, "Does he clean cocks too?"

"No Darrell, he doesn't clean cocks, at least not yet anyways."

"Not yet? How long is it gonna take you to train the little faggot, bitch?"

Beth sat up returning to character and gave Darrell a hard glare. "Darrell you skinny son of a bitch. You apologize to jimmi right now. Now buster or no more pussy for you. jimmi is not a faggot."

"Sorry kid," Darrell shrugged. "Forget I said anything."

"Uh, okay," I said looking at Beth.

"That's better, Darrell. Now come her and let momma clean that cock for now. jimmi, baby, watch our Beth and see how real men like having their cocks cleaned after fucking so you can do this properly one day."

Darrell stood there, sipping his drink as Beth suckled his soft but still impressive cock.

When she was finished, she took her drink from Darrell and propped herself up on the headboard. "jimmi, what you saw tonight, baby, is what life is all about, a stiff cock and a stiff drink."

"Yes ma'am. I can see that."

Beth looked at me as though she remembered something important. "Aww, baby, your little boner must be sore. Go on then. beat off for your Beth. Remember to catch your cum, baby."

I never beat off in front of anyone but Beth before and was a bit shy about starting. But I was horny and Beth was adamant. "Do it, jimmi."

So Darrell got a chuckle seeing me sauce Beth's fat tits after a few tugs and licking free of my spooge.

"Good boy," Beth smiled. "Bet you feel better now," she said hugging me to her breast.

The next morning Beth saw that I was sullen. "What's up baby boy?"

"You're trying to make me a faggot. You want me to suck Darrell's cock and who ever else fucks you. You want me to be like my brother, johnnie."

She came and stood on front of me so close that the wiry cunt hair tickled my nose. "Tell me jimmi, do you like Beth's pussy? Do you love eat my pussy and making me cum?"

I looked up at her warm smile, Yes ma'am. You know I do."

"And you do it so well too, baby. But you're nothing like that homo johnnie. I mean you don't wear panties, do you? No. Do you want to, baby?"

"Wear panties? Gosh, no. No way."

"And we're not married like johnnie and his whore Cindy. When you watch a man fuck me, it's not like I'm that slut Cindy, fucking someone else while her pathetic cuckold husband johnnie watches and jerks off."

She was right. There were no real similarities to johnnie and Cindy. But the question of me cleaning cocks still hung in the air and I was determined to clear that up.

"But you want me to suck cocks like my brother does. Won't that make me a homo like him?"

"Oh, my sweet confused baby boy. No, jimmi. It won't mean shit if you clean some cocks. Tell Beth, did you enjoy cleaning my cunt last night?"

I nodded.

"See, it's the same thing. When you clean the cock of some man who was lucky enough to fuck me, it's the same as cleaning me. Let me see, we don't have to call it sucking cocks if that bothers you baby. We can call it the paying the price of admission if that makes you feel better about taking a cock between your magic pussy eating lips. And not to worry baby, it will not taste any different than my pussy."

"But I won't be your cuckold like my faggot brother, will I?"

"Oh, hell no, jimmi. You won't be my cuckold. Why, you'll be my support team, baby."

I liked that. Support Team. It sounded important.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Putting my arms around her, I hugged Beth's big bottom and pressed my face against her pussy. Looking up at her, I whispered, "I love you."

Her warm smile let me know it was alight for me to have said that. "I know you do, baby. Beth knows her baby boy loves her. She loves you too, jimmi."

Two days later Beth surprised me with a present. "This is for my most important person," she said handing me a cropped T-shirt with the words, "SUPPORT TEAM" written in sparkely letters.

"Now, whenever I have a real man over to fuck me, you'll wear that so he will know you're not some fag cock sucker like johnnie. He'll understand that you're there for our support and nothing more. Okay?"

It was more than okay. I felt like I belonged to something greater than just me. I was part of a team now. I couldn't wait to show my support either. "I promise to be the best support team ever, Beth."

She chuckled, "I know you will baby. I know."

"When can we start?" I asked. "Soon?"

"My baby boy is eager to show his Beth how helpful he can be. I like that baby. Right now, come support your Beth. Her pussy needs your magic tongue, baby."

Two nights later, Beth came home a bit tipsy. With her was some big black dude I never met before. "jimmi, this is Earl. Earl, that's my jimmi over there. He's our support team. Don't you forget that either, Earl."

"Nice to meet you sir," I smiled.

Earl gave me a strange look as I pulled my pants down and got into my Support Team uniform T-shirt.

"This is your lucky night Earl," Beth told him as they passed a bottle back and forth. "jimmi is gonna support us. Wait till you feel his magic tongue."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers
12