Aunt Beth and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered with anticipation.

After a few more drinks, Beth had Earl sit on the sofa. Kneeling between his legs, she grabbed his Johnson and smiled at him. "Oh my, momma is gonna love this."

I watched her pull Earls pants off to reveal a big black cock. It was the first one I'd ever seen and it was impressive, let me tell you that.

My boner was pointing straight up as I watched Beth snarl and snort as she worked that black cock with gusto. Soon enough, both Earl and I heard her grunting as she swallowed his cock.

Earl took off his own shirt as Beth continued enjoying his tool.

When she was ready to have him fuck her, she stood up and took both Earl and me by the hand leading us to her bed.

"Someday, little jimmi, will take over where I left off," Beth told Earl as she undressed herself.

Just like what she did with Darrell, Beth buried her face in Earl's crotch and mouthed his big balls.

Earl was watching me as I touched my boner watching Beth moaning in his scrotum, her big ass waving back and forth.

Earl fucked Beth six ways to Sunday. In every conceivable position, he worked her pussy into a geyser of gushing squirting orgasms.

I watched Beth's eyes roll back in the sockets as she began to speak in tongues. Whatever Earl did, Beth loved it. He mauled her titties slapping them, pulling on her long nipples. He spanked her ass and called her a white slut.

His name calling brought Beth back to reality. "You big black bastard, fuck this white slut with your big black cock. Fuck my white cunt, motherfucker. Fuck me like the whore I am."

Earl placed Beth on her knees. He had her on her back. He turned her to face me and fucked her sideways. He fucked Beth in every concievable position. She was putty under his control as he called her vile, nasty names that only served to bring her to one orgasm after another.

Had I not been so fascinated watching them have the fuck of the century, I would have grown impatient waiting to demonstrate my support duties.

"You ready for this bitch? You ready for me to pump my load up your whoring cunt? If you weren't such a fat old white bitch, I'd fuck a black baby up your slut pussy."

"Give to me Earl baby. Fuck me give me that cum. Fuck it deep with your big black cock."

Earl growled through his orgasm his ass humping hard and fast until at last, with one final thrust, he arched his back and held his cock deep in my Beth. "Ahh, yeah bitch, I'm cumming in your fat nasty cunt."

Beth was exhausted after that marathon fuck and Earl lay beside her both panting, both covered in a sheen of perspiration.

I waited until Beth gave me my instructions. "Clean me, baby. Show your Beth that support she needs and suck all of Earl's load from my used pussy."

Her cunt looked like a crime scene. Used and abused, the only thing missing was blood and yellow police tape. Her hair was matted, her lips loose, worn, and seeping a thick stream of Earls deposit.

I licked her own fluids from her hefty thighs, teasing myself before getting to the main course. Earls' sperm was much like Darrell's. Thick, savory, it had a certain musky aroma I found enjoyable. I licked and sucked for several minutes before I was sure I had cleaned my Beth as best I could. Then, just as she likes me to do, I nibbled and tongued her large clit until her orgasm gushed forth a stream of clear liquid that saturated my face and hair.

When Beth had enough, she pushed me away. "Now jimmi, you must first politely ask the nice man if you can clan his cock for him. Remember, you're my support team."

She needn't have worried. I was eager to show my support to Earl. I wanted to make Beth proud of me and happy to have me on her team.

I moved down to the end of the bed by Earl's feet. "Mr. Earl, sir, would you like me to clean your cock?"

Beth had turned on her side to watch me. She winked and gave a thumbs up at me after I had asked Earl for his permission to take his cock in my mouth for him.

"Get on it, boy."

He had cum in his hair, on his balls, and especially his cock. I spent loads of time making sure to get it all. The first time I took his cock in my mouth, I could tell it wasn't so bad. I didn't feel one bit gay. I felt helpful, useful.

Earl must have liked the effort I put into cleaning his big cock because I heard him tell Beth that I was a natural. "The boy knows his way around a cock, bitch," he said.

For a first timer, his praise made me feel great about what I was doing for him. I began to understand Beth's love of sucking cocks. I held his cock and even plastered my face against his balls like she did. It came to me natural like, and I kissed and licked his balls even after I knew they were clean.

I knew I was doing a good job when I felt his cock getting hard again.

"You ready for this cock again, slut?"

"No baby. You wore me out. Let jimmi have it."

Then I knew that Mr. Earl was going to let me finish him. I was going to taste cum right from his balls, totally undiluted with pussy juice.

I forced as much of his cock in my mouth just like I had seen Beth do many times. Jacking his magnificent manhood, I was determined to please this man, this real man who had fucked my Beth out of steam.

I knew she was watching me, wanting to see how I'd react when a real man fed me his load. I was determined to swallow every tasty drop.

Earl took my head in his strong hands and fucked my face like it was another pussy. "Gonna nut in this white boys face," I heard him tell Beth.

"Yes baby. Give him your cum. Show him how a real man cums."

I heard Earl grunt, his balls tightened up in my hand and his cock expanded just as the first rope of sperm hit the back of my throat. Pulse after pulse had me swallowing as fast as I could unable to enjoy my reward for showing my support.

When at last he finished flooding my mouth, he let me pull back so the last weakened pulses allowed me to relish what I had accomplished on my first cock.

Beth was so pleased with me; she actually jerked me off on her big boobs. "Go on, jimmi. Eat your secret sauce, baby."

Two nights later Beth surprised me. Tonight, jimmi, you're coming with me to find a real man to fuck me."

She was wearing her impossibly shortest shorts and a T-shirt that had "BETH" in pink glistening letters on the front.

She had me wear my shortest shorts commando like her and presented me with another T-shirt adorned with pink glittering letters that spelled out "TEAM BETH".

Hand in hand, we left her home in search of real men. As we made our way to the nearest bar, the thought that crossed my mind was, "At least I'm not wearing panties like my homo brother, johnnie."

As per usual, I welcome all comments and email.

12