Aunt Brenda

Story Info
Last visit to a prostitute gives a man a chance at his aunt.
3.6k words
4.5
47.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen

I met Renee through a very good friend of mine. He was working in a three star hotel and happened to meet Renee there. She was a pimp. She was running a small prostitution business at her own house. Though, initially, we rejected her offer to give a visit, our hormones thought otherwise and we gave in. She had beautiful girls. The sex was great and they were always friendly.

But, the sex always brought guilt along with the pleasure.

We always found ourselves saying "No more man. This is the last time" after each escapade.

Finally after a few trysts we got our hormones under control and said enough is enough and stopped visiting Renee.

I had almost forgotten about her until one day I received a call from her. She called me saying she has "new stock" and that I should definitely try.

"No Renee. I have stopped all this. Am sorry. I can't come" I said.

"Are you seeing someone?" She asked.

"No but.. "

"Then it's fine. Come on! I know how much you love sex" Renee said using her sultry voice. The voice that she often used to entice people into her business.

"Umm I don't know" I was in two minds. My resolution was fading.

"Allen, I'm gonna fulfill your dream of wanting to fuck a mature woman tonight. I know it's a dream you have had from a long time" Renee said clearly knowing it will trick me.

"How does she look?" It took less than 5 seconds for my resolution to fully fade away.

"She can be cast as an Amazonian goddess!"

"Fine. Fine. I am exaggerating. But, I'm not lying. She's hot. Come home at 8. And don't be late! See ya!" She said and disconnected the call.

I tried to focus on work but Reene had got me wondering about this mysterious woman. It had been a while since I had had sex. And Renee was right. She had always shown me attractive girls.

After pondering for a couple of more minutes, I found myself texting Renee asking for the woman's pics.

"Oh just trust me. Besides, I don't want to spoil the surprise" she replied.

I gave a final thought and decided to go meet the woman. "This will be my last time! I get to live my fantasy and end things on a high!" I said to myself.

Brenda

"I know Richard is cheating on me yet again. I don't have any evidence to confront him but I'm certain he is cheating" I told Renee as I banged the comb on my dresser table.

"This has been like what? 5th or 6th time?" Renee asked me.

"God. I don't know. I've lost track of the number of times he has cheated on me. I don't want to count because it will make me more mad" I said angrily.

Me and Richard had been married for a long time. And he had cheated on me multiple times. I was sick of him. I stayed with him for the sake of my kids but now I regret it.

"You know what. Forget about him. You two haven't been husband and wife for many years now. He has found someone to have fun with. Let him be. In fact, I think you should have your own fun" Renee said.

I gave her a silent stare.

"Seriously. Look, you two are together for other reasons which let us not get into now. But you are a woman who has her own needs. Don't you want to be loved?" She asked.

I took some time to answer.

"It's been too long for me actually. And my favourite toy is becoming boring these days" I admitted.

"Exactly" she came to me, put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face the large dressing mirror.

"You are beautiful" she said as we both looked in the mirror.

"Don't you want to feel a man's body against yours? Don't you want to feel his hands over your body?" Renee moved her hands up and down my arms.

"Don't you want to be kissed? Don't you want to feel a real cock inside you?" Renee moved her hands down on my arms, down to my thighs dangerously close to the V of my thighs.

Shit. I felt myself getting wet.

"I can find a guy for you. Let me set you up." Renee told me.

"Renee, you know how I feel about your work. I don't want you setting me up with your clients"

I have known Renee for over 10 years now. She is smart and practical. She had started setting up people for money which I didn't like one bit. But she had her own reasons so I did my best to understand her situation. She was actually a nice and kind person and was my best friend.

"I know. We have argued about it too many times. But listen, I know 2 young men. Freshly out of college and working. They are hot and handsome. Imagine their strong arms caressing you" she said while wrapping her arms around me.

I was getting wetter.

"I don't think it is right. I can't cheat. Besides not for money! Am not like that!" I said although the thought of doing something wild did seem interesting.

"Look, you deserve to be happy. You deserve to be fucked! Think of it like a one night stand. And I get to make some money from it" she told the last part in a low voice.

I said no and before she could make me wet my panties with all her sexy talks I pushed her out of the house.

But she was successful in putting crazy ideas in my head. That night, in bed, I found myself thinking about making out with those young men. My hand crept in-between my legs. I started imagining their muscular bodies. I couldn't completely imagine them. The face for a blur. But the body, oh so hot! Soon, I was rubbing myself to an orgasm. I scolded myself to sleep feeling guilty.

But I found my thoughts going back to those handsome men. As each day passed, I dreamt more and more about them.

And with Renee calling me everyday and telling me about sex and men only made it all worse.

On the other hand, things with Richard didn't improve. In fact, he was going out of town frequently now. 'Too much business work' he said. But I knew it was a lie. He stayed out 2 to 3 days every week. And whenever he was back he was least interested in me.

"Shall I invite the handsome guys tonight?" I heard Renee ask over the phone.

"Come over Brenda. This will make you release all the pent up sexual frustration. Just come to my house for a drink. See the guys. And if you still feel like not doing it then I won't force you anymore. I promise."

"But Richard.." I tried to deny

"Oh to hell with him. You better start thinking about your needs. Hmm.. I think you will like the taller guy between the friends. I'm gonna call him now." She said and cut the call.

I was going crazy thinking about all this. In fact, this shouldn't have been so hard to decide. I should have said no and moved on. But my mind kept going back to the guys when I received a text from Renee "He's in! See you at 8" with a winking emoticon.

I called Richard thinking that talking to him would make it easier for me to decide.

"Oh, hi Brenda! Good that you called. I wanted to call you myself. Actually I won't be able to come home today. I still have few more shops to cover. I'm lagging behind my target" while he was talking, I heard a girl's voice from behind "This hotel has the best bathroom!" I heard him shush her.

"As I was saying, I can't come home. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon" Richard said and hung up.

That's it. I lost it. I picked up my phone and texted Renee "I'll come" I know I wasn't thinking straight. But I didn't want to. I had been good for far too long.

Allen

As usual, I took my friend with me to Renee's house. Afterall, he was my partner in crime. After we exchanged greetings Renee called for her "new stock". Two women entered the living room. And my eyes immediately fell on the second one.

5'6 tall. Pretty round face with silky blonde hair. She had heart shaped lips that were painted with fiery red lipstick. She was top heavy. 36 C or D cup. My eyes fell to her midriff. She wasn't fat. 25 waist. It looked like she worked out a lot. And she was curvy with 36 hips. Ofcourse, I guessed the numbers. But, Renee was right. She could be an Amazonian goddess. And she was 46. I knew this because she was my aunt.

My loving and caring aunt Brenda.

I was shocked and so was she. I sensed my friend about to call for her and I blurted out "She's mine". I didn't want him to have her. I didn't want anyone to have her.

"Dude please. The other woman is hot as well. Look" he tried to negotiate but I denied.

"Fine." he said, disappointed. "Damn. Look at that ass.. Atleast fuck her properly. Plough her thoroughly, okay?" he said.

My aunt's face turned red with shame.

We started heading to our assigned rooms when Renee stopped us. "You know the rules but I'll still say it. Respect the girls. No physical abuse. And no sex without condom" she handed us both condoms.

Once in, I locked the door and turned towards my aunt. An awkward silence fell over the room. My immediate reaction should have been to fret, apologise and leave right? But what would I tell Renee? My aunt didn't fret either. My next immediate reaction should have been to interrogate her right? But if she was committing a mistake then so was I. I had no right to judge her. I guess my aunt felt the same. She didn't shout at me. Instead, we both said "hi" greeting each other as if we were two strangers.

"Hi. I'm.. Brenne" my aunt said nervousness evident in her voice. Oh she was using a fake name.

"I'm.. Alex" I chose to continue the pretentious game. But for how long? I saw her studying my body. While I looked at her body, imagining what lay beneath those clothes.

We had two options here.

1. We could have stayed silently in the room for a while and then leave. And forget that this happened. Ofcourse, we would have to lie to the others about sex. This was the right choice.

Or

2. We could have had sex and forget that it all happened. The second choice tempted me. But how to proceed? I wondered.

The odds of both of us choosing the second option felt impossible. But that's what happened.

I started removing my jacket feeling too hot from the weather and the situation when my aunt misunderstood me.

"You can keep your clothes on the table" she said, a little scared.

She thought I was getting naked. Or was it me who was mistaken?

But I thought of it. Strangely, I didn't feel scared. The thought of becoming naked in front of my sexy aunt made me horny.

It all felt like a weird dream but I started removing my clothes. I was excited to be stripping in front of my aunt and eager to show her my cock. Her eyes widened when I removed my shirt and she gasped when I pulled my boxers down.

"Jesus. I never thought you would be big" her jaw fell open.

"I'm sorry. I don't think about you. I mean your cock" She said in hurried words.

Brenda

I was so mad at Richard. All the anger didn't make me see through my decision and I drove to Renee's house. She told me, few assuring words and handed me a small drink to calm my nerves.

She had invited another friend of hers as 2 guys were coming over. While I was sipping on whisky, Renee was out in the hall welcoming the guys. I started to think about the righteousness when Richard flashed in my mind and the contemplation stopped.

The decision was made. Renee called for us, I adjusted my looks and walked towards the living hall.

Everything around me came to a standstill when I saw Allen. My nephew. I was shocked. I went pale. But the guy's face in my dreams which was a blur started filling up. It was filled with Allen's face.

I was fantasising about my nephew all these days?

My trance was broken by Renee and Allen's friend talking. I went from pale to red when his friend told Allen to fuck me, thoroughly. And Allen had claimed me. My heart started pounding faster. Not nervous pounding I noticed. It was actually from excitement and anticipation.

Inside the room, Allen greeted me hi. I thought he would scold me or apologize for being there.

Was he a regular here? How long has he been coming here? Does his body look the way I had imagined? Multiple questions raced through my mind.

It should have freaked me. I should have run from there. But it was strange that I felt myself calming down.

"Hi. I'm.. Brenne" I blurted out. It felt stupid to lie. Out of all the other saner options I chose to pretend.

He chose to go with the name Alex. My mind was looking at him as my cute nephew for a second and the next second it would see him as the handsome young man he had become.

I don't know why he chose to strip his clothes. I thought he was removing just his jacket to become comfortable. But then I don't know why I didn't stop him either.

As he removed each cloth from his body, it became clear that he was as hot as my fantasy man in my dreams. My eyes tried to note every muscle in his body. And when he pulled his boxers down, my heart skipped a beat. I tried not to look but my body betrayed me. I was drooling.

Allen

Aunt Brenda, tried her best to look away but her eyes came back to take more sight of my cock. I shed my last inhibitions, walked towards her and kissed her.

She moved back immediately but I pulled her towards me and kissed her again. And again. She didn't push me away except for that first initial knee jerk reaction. Soon, she became comfortable and started kissing me back. In fact it was she who pushed her tongue inside my mouth first. As our kisses intensified I started removing her clothes. I might have ruined a few buttons on her top in my hurry. Her body felt so good in my arms. She had tits that deserved to be sucked on. Her body was curvy and she had weight in all the right places. She should be used to teach woman's anatomy to young men.

Brenda

Allen started walking towards me with his cock pointed straight at me. Like I was it's target. Before I could come to terms with what was happening, he kissed me. It felt like a current jolting through me and I fell back but he took me in his arms and kissed me. I was longing to be kissed and now I got it from my nephew. He was a good kisser and he kissed away any last resistance left in me. I used my tongue first wanting to know how he tasted.

He started feeling me up. And I hugged him tight. This was not an innocuous hug. No. He held me tight in his arms. Soon, I felt my tits being crushed and ass being groped by his hands. I felt his hands tugging at my clothes and like an obedient student I lifted my hands up in the air letting him unwrap me.

I let my semi naked body fall on him. I ran my hands over his chiseled body. His shoulders were broad. His chest was big. His belly was taut. When he unhooked my bra without any fuss, I knew he was no novice in love making.

As he moved his hand north to my tits, I moved my hands south to touch his cock. He cupped my tit and I squeezed his cock. Each time he pressed my tit I rewarded him by squeezing his cock. He acknowledged my reply by pressing my tits harder.

Allen

Soon I forgot that she was my aunt and started exploring her entire body. One minute I was mauling her tits and the next, I was squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks wide. She wasn't any less innocent. Her hands were on my cock squeezing and jerking it. She cupped my balls gently. Although I wasn't so gentle with her.

Wanting to taste her more, I moved my mouth to her neck kissing her. I nibbled at her ear and bit her neck. I moved my mouth further down. With the tip of my tongue I drew a line tracing her cleavage. I wrapped my lips around her nipple sucking it into my mouth.

I wondered about Aunt Brenda lactating. I'm sure she could produce a jug full of milk with those mammaries. It's a shame women only lactate when they have a baby.

Brenda

Allen went crazy. He wasn't gentle anymore. But I liked it. He bit my neck making me gasp. My chest was heaving up and down in his face when he licked my cleave. And I can't explain how hot I felt when he sucked my tit. I wish I could feed him. I would have gladly fed him all my milk.

Allan

Once my mouth was done sucking her nipples. I pushed her onto the bed. I removed her black lacy panty. They were soaked in her juices. I couldn't take any more foreplay. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her wetness around my cock. I slept on top of her kissing her. She put her arms around me hugging me. Using my knees, I spread her legs open and poked her pussy with my cock. She broke the kiss to say "cond.. uff" I kissed her mouth, cutting her off and pushing my cock into her at the same time. She was soaking wet. Her pussy was hot, tight and slippery.

We didn't speak a word for the next 10 to 15 minutes. All we did was fuck and moan. I kept pumping her wanton pussy. And she took it all without any complaint.

I fucked her earnestly. We didn't slow down one second. It was like pure animal sex where you fuck without caring a damn about anything else.

As I grabbed her hips to get some leverage, I saw her tits sway to my fucking movements. I took those glorious tits in my hands squeezing them. With each thrust she let out a moan encouraging me to do more. My cock was coated in her juices. She hugged me tight "Oh god! Yes! Don't stop! Fuck me. Fuck your aunt baby! She moved her mouth closer to my ears and cried.

Brenda

Allen pushed me on the bed. As he removed my panty, the sex smell from my pussy filled the air. I was dripping wet and it felt like I was on fire.

I was relieved when Allen didn't tease me. He slept on me poking at my pussy. I knew he couldn't control himself. I broke the kiss to tell him to put on a condom but he cut me. As he drove his cock right into me I forgot that I wasn't on any pill.

He started fucking me. In and out. With each thrust he kept filling me more of his cock. And he kept increasing his pace. I was gasping for air moaning and urging him to go on.

He grabbed my hips and started laying it on me putting in all the force. I couldn't take it longer. I pulled him down, hugging him, locking my legs and arms around him.

"Oh god! Yes! Don't stop! Fuck me. Fuck your aunt baby!" I moaned like a slut. At that moment, I knew I had become a slut to this beautiful cock and to this handsome man. Forever.

Allen & Brenda united

I pounded her with all my strength while she hugged me like a cute bunny. When I felt her pussy clenching around my cock and cumming I went off the cliff. Her pussy milked my cock and I came hard and long inside her. One.. two.. three.. I lost count of the times my cock jerked inside her. But I know I filled her to the brim.

I got off of her to see her panting.

"Shit. Seems like you took your friend's words too seriously" She said panting for air.

My cock was covered in cum and her juices and it was still hard. The post orgasm should have given us our senses back. But it didn't.

I walked to the door without putting any clothes on and opened it to see Renee sitting on the couch and having her sandwich. "Dear god" I heard her say looking at my nakedness. I took the water bottle sitting on the table and had a few sips.

"You didn't use any condom" she said, staring at my cum covered cock.

"I guess today is a day for breaking some rules" I replied nonchalantly.

I placed a bunch of notes on the table.

"I want her for the entire night!" I said and turned back towards the room.