All Comments on 'Aunt Brooke'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 4 years ago
Great Sensual Love Story

It almost sounded like a true story, such a delightful way for two people to share love with each other, no matter the age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

As the autumn of my life fades to winter I wonder what might have been if I had such a tutor. I think of what I’ve done, and what I’ve missed in life.

I hope you are proud of your ability to evoke such emotions in others; it is a talent I am envious of.

Not only that but the sex scenes were good too.

Jerryr6Jerryr6about 4 years ago

Very good story. Five stars!

larry74403larry74403about 4 years ago
Fantastic story.

I really like the way the relationship developed.

All young men should be so lucky to have an aunt or cousin like Brooke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really hoped..

Amazing story! Loved how Jake and Brooke made such a strong connection, just hoped it was longer, and seriously halfway into the story, I was hoping so bad that they would end up together, like he would continue his studies and go back to her after graduating or something. Would be really amazing if you could write more parts for this story, I really felt the love between Jake and Brooke, you really did a great job on this one.

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 4 years ago
Good work!

A very sweet tale. The ending is a good set up to either leave it or come back for further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wish Brooke hadn't started a new relationship while they were still fucking. That came across a little bit skeevy. He was moving out soon enough. It would have been better to wait. Besides that, it was very good and hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Many in similar situations are reluctant to make a move. They need to heed Brooke's words "Wouldn't it be a shame for two people at the height of their sexuality to waste that time?"

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 4 years ago
Great story

Nice lead-up and background before they got together. One thing though: they ate "dessert" (an after meal treat) not "desert" (a hot, dry, sandy place).There were a couple other typo's, but I will overlook those. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Young fantasy!

Wow, sometimes that works the other way also. :-)

I was fortunate enough to experience my teenage crush-fantasy, become a fulfilling sexual awakening. I wasn't as shy as the boy in the story was and I was younger. My fantasy was with my amazingly hunky Uncle, who was 10 years older. OH My God! I still tremble thinking about that summer of my sexual awakening. :-)

Beach Girl Beth in CA.

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

Sad story his mom doesn't care for him, his aunt cucks him while both of them have feelings for each other and then they just part ways.

Disappointed in the ending.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Really moving story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was very erotic, very hot. I have an aunt that I used to visit. I would lie down in the floor to watch TV and she would sit in a recliner and cock her legs open while wearing a housedress. She had no panties on and I often saw her hairy pussy. She was attractive and had beautiful pink nipples. I would get so excited I would have to go jack off frequently. Just as in this story, sometimes she would sit next to me on the sofa and put her hand on my thigh. I always got hard when she did that. I found her used pantyhose in the bathroom and sniffed her wonderful pussy smell, and would rub myself thinking about her. To this day, I still jack off thinking about her.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky guy. Nice to have a horny aunt

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story!

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

Great story until it ended. Would've loved it much more with a different ending, with them being together.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire10 months ago

Very emotional, both highs and lows. Well written aside from a few missing or extra words, typos.

All young people should have a sexual mentor

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now this was a warm and touching love story that ended well. 5 stars easy. Thanks for sharing...!

goatman96goatman962 months ago

Excellent story and a really good read.

You need to look up these two words in the dictionary: desert vs. dessert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous