Aunt Carol

Story Info
Big changes in Kevin's life. Is Carol Ready?
12.9k words
4.43
7.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. This a continuation of the Carol's Condition Series. It will make more sense if you read the previous four first [Kevin's Story, Lisa's Story, Kev's Birthday, and Ten Days of Carol]. Fair warning: Ahead you will find Exhibitionism, Bondage, and a threesome. Avoid if you are offended. Please rate and comment. Thanks for reading. Be kind to others.

"Stacy, these are perfect." I sat between Stacy and Lisa on the couch, scrolling through the pictures she'd taken of Lisa.

Using some photography magic, she'd placed Lisa on a weathered wooden dock with a blue lake behind her. The sun beating down caused the drops of water on Lisa's skin to sparkle and shine. There were twenty different shots with different poses and looks on Lisa's face. I studied each one intently. With the first run through I knew which one I wanted on my wall. Lisa was standing, facing the camera, a wide smile on her face and a white towel stretched behind her from hand to hand. There was a drop of water on her left nipple that caught the sun just right, and rivulets of water ran down her chest to her glistening bush. Her eyes seemed to say "Here I am, come take me." Beside me, Lisa squirmed as I examined the photos. I turned to look at her, and she smiled back, but her face was beet red.

"You're so beautiful, Lisa." I gave her a quick kiss.

"These are exactly what I wanted, Stacy. What do I owe you?"

"I told you, Kevin. I'm not going to charge you. Besides, it was fun. Lisa is a good subject, even if she does blush too quickly. Do you want to see the "Slutty Pics?"

"Stacy no! You said you were going to delete those."

Stacy grinned at Lisa, "I did, I just didn't say when I was going to delete them."

Lisa took a large swallow of her wine. She knew there was no way to stop Stacy from showing me those pictures now.

Stacy pulled out a memory stick and plugged it into my laptop. There were two files. No Good and Slutty.

I opened the Slutty file and clicked on the first image. Lisa was on her side looking at the camera. Her left hand pulled her tit towards her mouth, and her tongue reached down to lick her nipple. Her right hand was pushing a glass dildo into her pussy. My pants were suddenly too tight.

Lisa groaned. "You had to start with that one?" Stacy giggled.

I clicked on the next image. There were forty-one images, each one just as lewd as the first. There were close-up studies of Lisa's pussy, nipples, and face in orgasm. The final shot was the one I liked the best. Lisa lay on her stomach looking back towards the camera with a sweet but exhausted smile on her face. She had a pillow under her hips. The glass dildo was halfway in her ass and a vibrator was almost fully inserted in her pussy. I quickly copied the folder onto my hard drive.

I pulled Lisa's hands away from her face and kissed her again while putting her hand on my rock-hard cock. Her face was redder than ever, but she squeezed my boner, and I noticed her nipples were popping out to make little tents on her blouse.

I turned to Stacy. "You're going to have to come over and see it once I get it matted and framed."

Just then Lisa's phone rang with the tone I now recognized as Carol's. Lisa scooted off the couch and headed to the bedroom.

"It's Carol," I explained to Stacy, "she and Lisa have talked every day since Fred died."

"I know. Lisa says it is almost like she's the big sister, and Carol is turning to her for advice and guidance. She says Carol was just lost, and having Brian home only helped a little. I hope she can get over it."

"I'm sure she will, in time. I guess we should set the table."

Stacy and I had just finished setting the table when Lisa returned. I pulled the lasagna and garlic bread out of the oven and brought it to the table as we all sat down.

I topped off the girls' wine glasses and gave them each a big smile. "To the professional photographer and the beautiful model," I said, raising my glass."

Lisa blushed again, and Stacy grinned as we clinked glasses.

"What size are you going to have it enlarged to?"

I turned to Stacy. "About this size," I indicated, spreading my hands about three feet wide and four feet tall. Lisa turned a redder shade. "I just haven't figured out where to mount it. I just want everyone to see it."

Stacy laughed as Lisa's face turned even brighter, but I noticed she had a bit of a smile she was trying hard not to show.

As I lay spooning Lisa later that night, she said that Stacy was going to want another night with me soon.

"Are you alright with that?" I asked pushing my cock deeper into her folds.

She pushed back against me and groaned contentedly. "She's got no other outlet. Brad is out of the picture now, and she can't find anyone to date that can give her what she needs."

I stroked in and out a few times making squishing sounds between us. "That doesn't answer my question, little girl. Are you okay with me spending time with Stacy?"

"Do you know how hard it is to say yes while you're doing that? Can you get a little deeper?"

"Yes, yes I can." I rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips so I could place my pillow under them. What does milady desire?" I asked in a pretty poor English accent.

She mumbled something into her pillow.

"What was that?"

She turned her head and looked at me. "I want to be royally fucked."

"As milady wishes," I said, slamming home as deep as I could get. As always her warm glove welcomed me with just the right amount of wet resistance. I pounded away losing myself in my favorite activity. Of everything I'd done in my life, I felt like this is what I was meant to be doing. With a loud groan, I spewed my seed as deep into Lisa as I could and rolled off of her. When I had recovered, I saw that she was asleep. I pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep without my pillow.

I awoke late to the smell of bacon. So I wandered into the kitchen and found Lisa in an apron putting the last strip of meat on a platter. "Good morning Lisa." I walked up behind her and reached around to fondle both breasts.

"Let me put the platter down," she said, doing so and then pushing her ass back against me. Feeling me stiffen she purred, "I have a place you could put that."

"What? This little thing?" I rubbed my growing cock across her wet labia. She leaned over further and put her hands on the countertop. I slid in and started to stroke before I was fully hard.

"It doesn't feel so little to me. Fuck me, Kevin."

I keep stroking in and out. Reaching around I wet a couple of fingers and started to play with her clit.

"Oh god! Yes, just like that. Don't stop. Keep the pressure on it."

I tried to find the balance, not being too rough, but hard enough, with her clit as I continued to stroke in and out of her very wet pussy. I must have found the perfect balance because my dick was suddenly very wet and I heard liquid splatter on the floor. Lisa's legs started to shake and I had to hold her to keep her from falling into the mess. She made a soft keening sound as I emptied my balls into her.

I carried her to a chair at the table and returned for the platter of bacon. Nearly slipping on the wet floor, I sat and ate bacon and toast with jam as I watched Lisa slowly recover.

Raising her head she looked at me. "Kevin, I don't ever want that to change. I need you to know you can do that anytime you want me."

"Okay?" I gave her a lopsided grin.

"No Kevin, I'm being serious. Having you fuck me is the best thing I know. So any time you want me you can have me. Okay?"

"So you're giving me twenty-four hour access?" Any day, all day?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but when I walk into your gym and bend you over the weight bench, don't get mad when we both get kicked out and banned."

She giggled, got up, and kissed me. "Today I'm your serving wench. What can I get you, my lord?"

"How about some OJ?"

"Coming right up."

As she walked to the fridge I noticed the girl cum and semen flowing from her pussy down her legs. She brought me the OJ and then got out a mop and began to clean the kitchen floor.

"You made me squirt again."

"I know. It's getting to the point where it's not a big deal anymore."

Lisa turned and glared at me. "It's always a big deal Kevin. Always."

Okay, note to Kevin. Don't joke about squirting.

"By the way Kevin, Brian and Carol want to take us out for dinner tomorrow."

"Oh? What's the occasion?"

"She didn't say. She made it sound important though."

"You okay with being at the same table with Brian?"

"I think enough time has passed. I can cope."

"Okay, just don't go making friends with him. You know what happens."

"You afraid of me moving in on your time with Carol?"

"Not if you're not."

"Well, we've moved past that. But I'm not ready to climb into bed with her. I'll keep my distance from Brian. I like her as a friend though."

"It's funny, I'm certain that Brian told me she didn't or couldn't make friends."

"Maybe I'm her emotional support human." Lisa smiled at me and wiggled her ass.

"Hey, are you going to take a shower? If not, I'm going to."

"If you don't mind I won't. I like wearing your cum. It makes me feel... I was going to say, like a slut. But that's not right. It makes me feel like your slut."

"I thought you were my serving wench."

"Can't I be both?"

I got up and headed to the bathroom. "Okay, once I'm clean you can feed me grapes and suck my cock while I watch the game."

"Okay."

I had to stop and pinch myself. Yep, this was happening. I must have been very good in a previous life.

*************************

We got to the restaurant early the next day, but Carol and Brian were already there and had drinks in front of them. Carol saw us walk in and waved us over. We sat across from them. I noticed that Brian was cordial to Lisa but addressed all his comments to me.

"Hey thanks for coming out, we wanted to thank you for everything:" he said.

"Well, I don't think we did anything special. We just did what anyone would have."

"We both know that isn't true, and Carol wanted to thank Lisa in person."

Carol smile and Lisa said, "I think you've thanked me enough for a lifetime Carol. It was no problem at all. I'm glad I was there for you."

The waitress got our drink orders and handed us a couple of menus. We made small talk about what to order. Lisa and I had never been there, and it seemed to be a favorite spot for Brian and Carol. After we put our order in Carol started.

"So, we went to Fred's funeral. It was rainy and cold, and his family was pretty hostile."

"Somehow, they had read the police report," said Brian. "They wouldn't look at Carol. So we stood in the back and left as soon as the minister was done. It was pretty awful." Lisa and I exchanged a look. We had a pretty good idea of what was in the police report.

"I'm so sorry, Carol." Lisa reached across and took Carol's hand.

"I know he loved and treasured you," I added.

Carol smiled at both of us, but I could see her eyes were wet.

The food arrived, and we ate, making comments on the dishes each of us had ordered.

Brian then gave me a long look and gave me a tight-lipped smile. "Anyway, we were surprised when we got a call from Fred's attorney inviting Carol to the reading of his will."

"I didn't want to go. Sitting there with all those people who hate me and thinking god knows what."

"But this attorney was pretty insistent that she attend," Brian went on. "So last Tuesday we went."

"That must have been terrible," said Lisa, giving Carol a warm look.

"It was, and now they hate me even more."

My curiosity was killing me. "Why? What happened?"

"I think you should see for yourself. By the way, nobody saw me record this and I'm going to erase it after I show it to you. I don't know if was legal to do it, but I do know it would cause a big problem if the family found out I did."

Brian pulled out his phone and plugged in some cheap earphones handing them to me. I put one bud into my ear and handed the other to Lisa. I noticed Brian shoot me a look at that, but he pulled up the video and hit play.

"Fred has a current and up-to-date will last witnessed and notarized this last February," said a voice I assumed was the attorney. "He wanted to make a personal declaration of the distribution of his estate and chose to do so via video recording which I will play now. Please keep your comments and questions till the end."

The screen in the front of the room lit up, and there was Fred. I noticed the date was April 20th, 2018.

"I am Fred Samuel Attard and it is April 20th, 2018. I am in good health and I have all my mental faculties. I am making these declarations of my own free will, and I am not under duress or other external pressure. As my wife Alice has passed on, I have decided to make the following bequests as to my estate when I die. Jennifer, my beautiful granddaughter, I leave you my car and all of your grandmother's jewelry. The jewelry is in the basement safe and the combination is 23-43-12. I know you aren't old enough to drive yet, but I'll keep the car up to date on service so it will be a reliable vehicle for you. I have also left you a trust fund to help pay for your college. Your grandmother and I love you very much, and she was so sad that we couldn't spend more time with you."

Off camera, I could hear a girl softly crying, and closer, I could hear a woman mutter, "Those diamond rings are mine, dammit."

"To my grandson, Kyle, I leave all my golf and fishing equipment. Yes, you can have the golf cart, too, if you can get your tightwad father to haul it home for you. I also leave you my shotguns. My attorney will hold on to them until you can show him a completion certificate from a certified state gun safety program. Like your cousin, I have left you a trust fund to help pay for your college. We saw you only a few times, but always remember, your Grandmother and I loved you."

I heard a man growl softly, "fuck you, too, Fred."

"For my son, Fred Jr., and daughter, Sally, I leave my savings and investments. I think the amount will make even you two happy. Freddy, you may not have been much of a son, but you gave me good investment advice. These funds are to be split evenly, and you'll get a full report of the amounts today. Try not to blow through it too fast."

There was a long pause.

"For Carol Osterman, my angel."

"What?" I heard a woman cry. "Your slut you mean."

I saw the video freeze and heard the attorney's voice again. "Please hold your comments so everyone can hear Mrs. Peterson. Please, all of you keep your comments to yourself. Please."

There was a moment of quiet and then Fred continued.

"You nursed my Alice for months and let me cry on your shoulder when she passed. You've fed me and kept my house. You finally kicked me in the ass and gave me a reason to get off the couch. I owe you my life."

"We all know how she did that."

"Mrs. Peterson, please."

"The only way that I can think of repaying the huge debt I owe you is to allow you to pick who will be your new neighbor. So, I leave you my real property so you may do so. If I should wind up in heaven you will have shown me how to treat the angels there. I love you."

"That fucking bitch."

"We'll contest this."

"This is an outrage."

I watched as there were a series of short videos of Fred simply stating the date and "No changes." every six months until February of this year.

"Mr. Attard, Mrs. Peterson, here is a report of your father's savings and investments. The total and the distribution are on the last page."

The video ended.

"Wow, Did you get out of there without a fight?"

"Carol and I walked out while they were still digesting the fact that they were both inheriting several million dollars."

"How do you know that?"

"Fred told me."

"Did he tell you about the house?"

"No, he did tell me he was leaving something to Carol but he made it sound like it was something small."

"So are you going to be in a legal battle with Fred's kids over the house?"

"I guess that's a possibility, but we met with the attorney on Thursday, and he said that Fred had set it up as a poison pill. They don't get access to the money or stocks until they agree to the will. If they contest the will the attorney is authorized to fight them using the savings and stocks to pay the legal fees. So if they contest us on the house they are losing their money or at least part of it. He thought after they cooled down they wouldn't think it was worth the trouble."

"So, now you have two houses."

"Well, actually on Thursday the attorney had us watch the video again. Fred gave Carol his 'real property', or all his real estate. Turns out that when Alice first got sick, Fred bought a beach house for her on the coast. Alice always loved the sea and he wanted a place where she could go whenever she wanted. So, Carol owns that too."

"Wow."

Lisa turned to Brian and asked, "So why did you want to show this to Kevin?"

Carol took one of her hands from Lisa's and held mine. "Kevin, I want you to have the house."

I sat there stunned. "Carol, that's too much, but I can't afford to buy a house that size in your neighborhood."

"I don't want you to buy it, Kevin. I'm giving it to you."

"But why?"

"Why? Because you are my husband's best friend. You take care of me and your girlfriend is my best, my only, friend. There is no one else I would rather have living next door. Please take it."

Lisa started to cry, and Carol took her hand away to hold both of her hands again.

The waitress chose that moment to come back. "Is everything alright? Did any of you want coffee or dessert?"

We all ordered coffee and pie.

When that had been delivered, Brian spoke. "We want you to take the house. Will you?"

I nodded. I didn't trust my voice.

"There are a couple of conditions though."

"Like what?" asked Lisa.

"So, the kids come tomorrow to get their things. As you heard, the families hate us. So, we'd like you to be our representatives when they come to the house. The attorney will be there as well, but we need someone there too. Second, no one has been to the beach house since Alice died. We're going to need some help cleaning it up. Will you come to the coast the week after next and help with that?"

I looked at Lisa, and we both said "Yes!"

We didn't say much on the drive back to my apartment. Once inside, I hugged her tight and let it all sink in.

"Holy shit."

"Kevin, you have a house. Do you have any idea what it's worth?"

"No. I've been looking for starter homes, not country estates. Half a million dollars?"

"Wow, Mr. Wonderful is a millionaire."

I suddenly had to sit down. I put my head in my hands, and Lisa brought me a glass of water. I took a drink and realized my life had changed. Everything I was planning had just jumped ahead by ten years.

I looked up at Lisa's concerned face. "Lisa, will you marry me?"

She fainted.

*************************

The next day after calling in to work, Lisa and I made lazy love for an hour, enjoying each other's bodies. By ten o'clock we had eaten, and I pulled into the drive at the Osterman's. Nate, the attorney was already there. We sat with Carol and discussed how the day was to go.

"The families will be here by noon. I tried to get them to come separately but they refused. The siblings don't trust each other and they want to see what the other is getting."

I didn't understand. "I thought it was just the kids that were picking up what Fred had left them."

"That's right, but they still see it as theirs. So, Mrs. Osterman has appointed you, Mr. Tuttle to be her representative. That should lower the drama a bit. Do you have any rules for Mr. Tuttle?"