Aunt Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you suggest?" asked Carol.

"Well, if it was me I would only allow one grandchild at a time in the house. We haven't had time to collect the items so we will need to do that and it could take some time. Also, with the way the siblings are reacting, I would recommend that they not be allowed into the house. But you are the owner, so we'll go with your desire."

"Well," said Carol, "I would agree with that, but I want the kids to be able to take any mementos they want to remember their grandparents."

"Suggest you not mention that until you are alone in the house with each kid," Nate instructed me. "Also, while Jennifer is nineteen, I would advise that your wife accompany you when you take her into the house." He nodded to Lisa, who made no move to correct him.

"Can you tell us again what they are picking up?" asked Carol.

Nate opened his briefcase and pulled out a folder. "Jennifer will be picking up the jewelry in the basement safe. The combination is 23-43-12. You should write that down in case she needs help. There should be a dozen gold necklaces with various pendants. There are eight gold rings, six of which have diamonds. There are four gold brooches, one of which Fred indicated has a sizable diamond. The rest are either silver or costume jewelry. Anything else in the safe is the property of you, Mrs. Osterman. The car, I believe, will be a surprise for Jennifer. Last fall Fred traded his old Buick in on a new Lexus SUV, I doubt it has five thousand miles on it."

"Wow, that is a surprise," I exclaimed.

"Kyle will be gathering the golf clubs, bags, and any golf accessories. He will need to let you know if he is taking the golf cart. He would be responsible for having it moved. He owns the fishing gear and everything fishing-related. He also gets two shotguns which are in an upstairs bedroom closet." He checked his watch. "We have time so why don't we do a walk-through."

"It sure looks like Kyle is getting short-changed today," mused Lisa on the walk next door.

Nate just smiled.

We went to the garage first. As expected all of Fred's fishing and golf equipment was neatly organized. Every piece was clean and sparkly. The brands were all top-of-the-line. The golf cart was a four-seater. It also gleamed.

Nate, Carol, Lisa, and I walked through the house. It was the first time Lisa and I had seen all the rooms. Fred, or probably Alice, had great taste in furniture and fixtures. I made a mental note to ask Carol if she was giving me everything or just the house. There were four bedrooms upstairs and the living room, dining room, kitchen, and the den on the first floor. Fred had been using the den as his bedroom so he didn't have to climb the stairs. The basement was partially finished with a small shop and laundry room along with Fred's 'Man Cave'. The entire backyard was enclosed with a tall cedar fence with a shared gate to Brian and Carol's yard. Lisa squeezed my hand as we explored each room. The house was spotless.

We were in the kitchen when we heard the cars pull in the driveway. Nate hurried out to meet the families and set expectations. Carol gave us a thin-lipped smile and left through the backdoor, using the fence gate to go back to her home. Taking Lisa's hand, I led her out through the front door.

"Who the hell are they?" One of the mothers hissed at us as we stood on the front porch.

"Mrs. Attard, as I just explained. Mrs. Osterman has appointed Mr. and Mrs. Tuttle to be her representatives today. They will escort Kyle and Jennifer into the house." We didn't correct Nate on Lisa's title or name.

"Well, I'm going in with Kyle."

"No Mrs. Peterson, only Kyle and Jennifer have been permitted to enter."

"It's my parent's house. I'm going in." Mrs. Peterson started walking towards us.

Nate rushed in front of her. "Mrs. Peterson if I have to, I will call the police. Mrs. Osterman would be within her rights to have you charged with trespassing." Nate pulled out his phone and looked to see what she would do.

Mr. Peterson pulled his wife back by the arm. Kyle looked like he wanted to be anywhere else.

"Kyle, would you like to go first?" I offered. Amazingly my voice didn't crack.

Nate nodded, and Kyle walked to us, and we led him inside.

"I'm Kevin, and this is Lisa." I held out my hand.

He shook my hand and Lisa's. I explained that the guns were in the house, and I could show them to him, but he had to leave them. Nate would be taking them and holding them until Kyle could show a gun safety certificate. I took him up to one of the bedrooms and pulled the shotgun cases out of the closet. Kyle opened the first case and held up a 20 gauge side-by-side gun. It was beautifully engraved and the stock gleamed. In the second case was an equally beautiful 12 gauge shotgun. They were both Berettas.

"They look expensive." Kyle looked at me for confirmation.

"I've never seen them before. But I expect you are right. They must be expensive."

We put them back in the cases and left them on the bed.

"Kyle, Mrs. Osterman has said that if there is anything of sentimental value to you in the house she would like you to have it. Is there something you would like?" Lisa asked.

Kyle's eyes were wet but he shook his head. "I hardly remember this house. It seems smaller somehow."

We made our way downstairs, and as we walked into the living room his eyes spotted a picture of Fred, Alice, and a young Kyle. Kyle and Fred were holding up a large bass. Kyle put his hand on the glass.

"Take it with you, Kyle," said Lisa, pressing it into his arms.

We led him back outside. Nate had a receipt for the guns ready for him.

"What about the rest?" demanded Mrs. Peterson.

"We'll let Jennifer go into the house for her items first before we open the garage," explained Nate.

Mrs. Attard pushed Jennifer towards us. We took her directly to the basement safe where she collected all the jewelry. Jennifer had some good memories of her time with her grandparents in the house, and asked if she could have a china tea set she remembered. She and Lisa went into the kitchen to find it. Following Nate's instructions, I confirmed that the door from the house to the garage was locked and bolted.

I helped Jennifer carry the tea set outside where we found the parents arguing with Nate. Spotting Jennifer, Sally Peterson began demanding different pieces of jewelry from her. She and Fred Jr. got into a heated argument. Nate was clearly ready to stop everything and threatened to call the police several times. Finally, he had each family stand on either side of the driveway with both cars between them.

"Okay, I'm going to open the garage. One more time, only Kyle and Jennifer are allowed in the garage." He pulled out the door opener and pressed the button.

Jennifer let out a wild shriek and ran to the Lexus. Kyle walked to the other side of the garage and looked over the golf and fishing equipment. I heard Lisa and Nate assuring Jennifer that yes the SUV was hers. Kyle sat in the golf cart and put his head on his hands.

"Are you okay Kyle?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just...." he swept his hands wide. "There is too much. I can't even get half of this in our car. I remember this cart. But there is no way for me to get it home."

"You can ship it."

"I can't. I don't have any money."

"Your dad will lend you the money for this."

He gave me a hard look. "You don't know my Dad. He already wants to claim my shotguns. If he pays for shipping he'll keep it or sell it."

He got up and carried a couple of the fishing poles to the family car. I pulled Nate aside and told him what Kyle had told me. Nate went to talk to Fred Jr. Jennifer was busy explaining to her parents that her car was better than theirs and she would be driving directly back to school on her own. She carried the china set and jewelry over to her car and then added her suitcase. Her mother glared at her.

Nate returned and confirmed that Kyle would only be able to take as much as he could fit in the family car. Mr. Peterson was not going to rent a truck or pay to have the rest of his "father-in-law's junk" shipped home. Kyle was nearly in tears trying to find space for various items.

I walked over to Nate. "Go tell him that Carol will pay to have the rest shipped to him," I whispered.

"Do you have the authority to offer that?"

"No, but I'll be the one paying the bill."

Nate gave me a look, but I just shrugged. He went to talk it over with Kyle.

The parents were aware they weren't going to get anything more and were ready to be on their way. The two families got into their cars without talking to each other and pulled out, followed by a smiling Jennifer in her Lexus.

Nate said he was going to give an update to Carol and asked us to lock up the house.

We walked to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"That was exhausting. What a family."

Lisa gave me a sad look. "I feel like the house has a lot of negative energy in it now."

"I know what you mean. How could Fred and Alice have raised such greedy kids?"

"I have no idea. But I have an idea on how to change the energy in the house," she said as she came over and sat on my lap.

Five minutes later I had Lisa bent over the table as I pumped my cock into her. "Oh, right there Kevin. I can feel the positive energy returning. Keep doing me just like that."

"You feel so good. You're so warm and so wet. You have the best ideas."

Lisa turned her head and announced, "We have company."

I turned my head in time to see Nate leading a red-faced Jennifer away and Carol standing in the living room with a big smile on her face.

"Well it didn't take you two long to claim the house," Carol giggled.

I started to pull away but Lisa reached back to pull me back. "Don't stop Kevin, we aren't done yet."

"Yes, don't stop on my account," Carol said.

So I keep stroking into Lisa stronger and stronger as Carol and Lisa locked eyes. Carol made no move to leave. I could feel Lisa's arousal build and with a loud growl, I felt her spasm on my shaft. That pushed me over the edge, and I unloaded into her pussy.

I had just stopped pumping my sperm into her when Lisa stood up and walked over to Carol wiggling the fingers on her left hand. "Look, Carol."

"What am I looking at?"

Lisa held up her ring finger. "This is the finger Kevin is going to put a ring on."

Carol's eyes twinkled. "Oh good, I was hoping you two were going to get married."

Lisa beamed at me.

Carol slowly looked at me. "Is this going to change things with Brian. Or me?"

Lisa was still flushed from sex, but she had a big smile on her face. She took Carol's hand. "If I can deal with you sleeping with my boyfriend, I can deal with you sleeping with my husband. This just makes it official. He's mine."

*************************

Leaving Carol at the house, I drove back to the apartment. I was so worked up, I dragged Lisa to the bed and ripped her clothes off. Burying my cock deep into her, I ground our pubic bones together.

"What's gotten into you, Kevin?"

"What was that about, having sex in front of Carol?"

"I thought it would be a thrill. It's not like she hasn't seen us naked before."

"It was more than that. You two couldn't take your eyes off of each other."

"Oh. Okay, so maybe I was staking my claim. You know, like "I'm so confident of us that I can have sex in front of her, and I wanted her to know."

"Gawd Lisa, I'm never gonna figure you out." I moved her legs over my shoulders and used long hard strokes as I stared into her eyes.

"Nothing to figure out Kevin. I'm simple. I'm yours. But I think I'm not the only one who got a thrill from Carol watching us." She lifted in time with my strokes, and our bodies slapped against each other. I came hard and Lisa sighed. "I love to feel you filling me up."

I rolled her to the side and spooned up behind her knowing I'd be hard again in minutes.

"Do you want to go ring shopping tonight?"

"No Kevin, I want you to pick it out. And babe, I don't care if you go to Walmart. As long as you like it, I'll love it."

Lisa's phone went off and she rolled onto her stomach to answer it. I moved between her legs and pushed my, now hard, dick into her again. She reached back and slapped my leg as she answered the phone.

"Hi Stacy, everything okay at work?"

"Hi Lisa, everything is fine. I was just calling to see if you had talked to Kevin about that thing I need."

Lisa laughed. "You mean that pussy that needs to be abused?"

"Well, shout it out to everyone, Christ, Lisa. Yeah, that."

"He's right here. Why don't you... oh, gawd... why don't you ask him?"

"Are you two fucking right now? Is this what you had to take a day off to do? Put me on FaceTime, I want to see."

Before I could protest, Lisa put her phone on FaceTime, and Stacy's face appeared on the screen. She couldn't see much but it was clear we were naked and I was pushing on Lisa's rear.

"You two make me so jealous, and now I'm even hornier."

"Well, I'm about to make you even more jealous." Lisa paused, and smiled at her phone. "I'm going to be Mrs. Wonderful."

For a moment Stacy's face fell, but she recovered quickly and put on a bright smile. "He asked you? What the hell Kevin you haven't even been dating for six months. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"

"Hey shut up bitch! You can't talk to my husband like that." Lisa started to laugh but I shoved deep into her and she moaned, closing her eyes.

"Uh, I think I picked the wrong time to ask if Kevin can come out and play. Are you two still okay with sharing?" I could see Stacy biting her lip.

"Yes, you can have him Thursday, if Kevin is okay with that. I'll be at the gym."

Stacy held her breath until I smiled at her and said, "Sure."

Lisa moaned, and Stacy watched us for a few minutes until I erupted again and filled Lisa for the fourth time today.

"Okay, kids I'm going to go take care of something. See you Thursday, Kevin." She lifted her blouse and popped one tit out of her bra and stuck out her tongue as the screen went black.

So I had three days to prepare for Stacy. In my mind, I knew it wasn't a burden, and I was one lucky guy who had a fiance who was okay with me having sex with other hot women. But, I just am not generally a dominant guy. Truth be told, Carol and Lisa dictated what we did together almost all the time. I was just lucky that they both liked a lot of sex. My most naturally dominant times were when I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to fuck Lisa before dozing off again. Anyway, now I had to prepare. Stacy wouldn't be satisfied unless I had some way or ways to degrade and/or humiliate her. I decided to consult with Carol tomorrow. I also had to find some time to go ring shopping. I had some extra money now that I didn't need to put a down payment on a house.

*************************

"Okay Kevin, let me think about it. I'll put some things together and you can pick them up tonight," said Carol.

"That's great Carol. Thank you."

"You remember what I told you about a safe word. I know you would never intentionally hurt Stacy, but it's easy to get worked up and be a bit extreme playing these games."

"I understand Carol. I'll be careful. Thanks again."

I dropped off wondering what Carol would pick out for me. I still had a few minutes left on my lunch break, so picking out the number I called Mom.

"What's wrong Kevin?"

"What? Nothing's wrong. Why did you answer like that?"

"It's not the weekend and it's not nighttime. You never call me during the day. What's up?"

"Well, I have some news."

"Is she pregnant?"

"What? No, Mom. We're getting married. Way to ruin the moment."

"I'm sorry Kevin. This is the girl from the photos right?"

"Lisa. Yes, the same girl." Somehow I had never gotten to the point of introducing my Mom and Lisa I realized. I'd also made the mistake of sending Mom a few photos that were a bit too risque. Now Mom had a skewed opinion of Lisa. I had to fix that.

"Anyway I wanted you to know right away. I'll have to get you two on a call this week so you can get to know her. She's the best Mom. I know you'll like her."

"Well, I'm sure I will, Kevin. Especially as she'll be giving me my grandbabies."

"Christ Mom. We haven't even set a date yet much less talked about kids. Don't start badgering her about that when you talk to her."

Mom laughed until she snorted. "Oh, I won't even mention it," she coughed out.

"So I also called because I need some advice on a ring."

"You asked her and you didn't have a ring ready?"

"Well, it just popped out."

"Kevin, did you say something you are going to regret while you two were in bed?"

"No Mom. Quit trying to make this a bad thing. I'm happy, she's happy. We want to be married. I just wound up asking her before I thought I would. Now I need a ring."

"Okay, okay. So what does she like? Is she into big flashy clothes and likes to go out to flashy clubs and restaurants?"

"No, she likes to stay in. She likes to cook. She said I could go to Walmart for the ring if I wanted."

"Well, you're not going to Walmart. Let me think... What size ring does she wear?"

"I honestly have no idea."

"Well, what size hands does she have?"

"Uhmm, they are about the same size as yours."

"I have an idea. I'll send you a package overnight. Give me your work address and I'll send it there."

That evening before heading home I stopped by Brian and Carol's house, and Carol helped me load several cushions into my car and handed me a cloth tote bag of 'toys'. She also gave me a roll of gray film.

"Those are yours now. I don't need them back."

"Got it. Thanks again, Carol. But, what is the film for?"

"It's reflective window treatment. It's for keeping the sun out and for privacy. I know you have that big window that looks out over the parking lot. If you put this on, no one can see into your apartment. If you don't tell Stacy she won't know. I thought it might spice things up a bit."

"I like the way your mind works." I kissed her goodbye and headed home.

At home, I dumped the bag on the table, and Lisa helped me sort the items. There were arm and leg restraints. A leather paddle that sounded way louder than the blow it delivered. A leather flogger, and a blindfold. The cushions had clips for the restraints. There were two items that Lisa identified as a 'spreader bar' and an 'anal hook'.

Lisa loved the idea of the window treatment and helped me apply it to the big living room window. We took turns going out to the parking lot to make sure you couldn't see in. Afterward, Lisa insisted that we have sex in front of the window as we watched my neighbors return home from work. She especially liked giving me a blowjob in front of the two older women walking their dogs.

"We're going to have to have all the windows in the house treated so we can be naked all the time," Lisa declared.

I asked her if she wanted to try out any of the other 'toys'.

"Well I guess we can try out the anal hook on you," she laughed.

I declined.

*************************

The next day at work, I opened the package from Mom and read the letter.

Dear Kevin, These are your Grandmother Rose's rings. They fit my hands so they may fit Lisa's as well. You can always get them sized if she likes them. Your grandparents were married for forty-two years so these should have some good luck attached. I know your Grandma would want you to have them and would be tickled if your bride were to wear them. Love Mom.

They were simple gold bands. One with a small diamond embedded in the band. They were smaller than what I had been thinking about, almost tiny. I felt kind of stuck. I didn't want to insult Lisa, but if I didn't at least give her the choice of accepting or rejecting the rings, Mom would be hurt.