Aunt Cathy Ch. 01

Story Info
Everyone is home from the cruise. Aunt Cathy has a surprise.
2.7k words
4.41
114.9k
172

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers

Note: This is the start of the Aunt Cathy series. It's set after the cruise series but can be read as a standalone. All the familiar faces will be around, along with some new ones.

We got home from the cruise a week after leaving. The ride home was uneventful, everyone keeping to themselves the things they'd done and secretly hoping the people they had done them with would keep it a secret as well.

I didn't say anything about it to anyone. I just rode home and looked at the women in my life, my mom, Aunt Cathy, Aunt KK, Stephanie, and Lily.

I had had my cock in each one of them and they'd all felt great. I hoped to have more.

We got home and my mom ignored the situation. I guess she thought that what'd she'd done on the cruise should stay on the cruise. I hoped she'd changed her mind, but I didn't want to push her. She'd come around. Maybe.

We hovered around each other with our want hanging in the air.

In the meantime, I just watched her; in her swimsuit in our pool, in her yoga pant, in her t-shirts that barely hid her bra-less breasts around the house.

I noticed her and I made sure she noticed me noticing. But she didn't act on it and I didn't want to push her.

We'd made love and fucked and done everything in between. I wanted to continue but if she didn't, I wouldn't press.

I was thinking about all of them. Aunt KK with her soft, fat ass. Lily with her big soft tits. Stephanie with her wide hips and tight ass.

And of course, Aunt Cathy. She'd been the best and the worst. She was fat and ugly and I wasn't sure how I felt about her, but she had given me some unique experiences. I'd loved taking control of her and making her mine while she pretended not to like it.

I spent a couple of weeks thinking about them and jacking off at night. I wanted to feel a woman and not just my hand.

We were home and the summer was only just beginning. I didn't want to waste it jerking off when I could maybe have more.

It was a few weeks after the cruise, and I think they had all been ignoring me. I was eating breakfast, staring at my mom's ass in a pair of yoga pants, formulating a plan on what to do when I got a text from Aunt Cathy.

Get over here! Now! You little shit!

I couldn't help but smile. Typical Aunt Cathy.

What's up?

Get over here! Now!

Where r u?

Home! Where do you fucking think! Tell your mom I need your help with yard work.

I wondered what was up. I had a feeling I knew.

On my way.

"Hey, listen, gotta run," I told my mom. "Aunt Cathy wants some help with some yard work."

She looked at me skeptically. "Since when do you help Cathy with yard work?"

"Since she offered to pay me."

That didn't ease the skepticism in my mom's eyes. "Really? Cathy pays you?"

I shrugged. "We bonded on the cruise. She likes me now." I threw her a big smile, hoping she'd remember the way we'd bonded too.

"Ok, see you later then," she said. Mom gave me a hug and I felt her body up against mine. "Just be home for dinner, ok. I've got something special planned."

She had a little twinkle in her eye, and I knew this was going to be a dinner I didn't want to miss.

I left and walked the mile to my Aunt Cathy's house, wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I wondered what the fuss was all about. On the way Aunt Cathy texted me again.

Don't go thru the front!

Ok... why?

We need to talk. Climb up to my balcony.

Uh?

You heard me. Come up the balcony to my room.

I had no idea what this was about. She wanted me to come up the balcony to her room. What was going on?

My aunt and uncle had a large two-story house about a mile from ours in a joining neighborhood. I'd been there a million times and never once had climbed the balcony. What was she wanting?

I got there and snuck through their yard to the back of the house. There was a large picture window, and I could see Lily, Stephanie, and my uncle all sitting at their table eating pancakes. It would have made a nice picture.

I looked up to the balcony and could see French doors that were thrown open.

Ugh. Were we playing Romeo and Juliet or something?

Luckily there was a sturdy ladder leaned up against the wall. Aunt Cathy obviously had a plan. I climbed up the ladder and the only risky part was throwing my leg from the ladder to the balcony.

I hoped over the railing and was in her bedroom.

There was a large king size bed, a couple of dressers and a huge tv on one wall. The door to the hall was closed and there was a bathroom door that was closed as well.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked softly.

The knob turned and Aunt Cathy opened it. She stood there with her hair done nicely wearing a black corset that pushed her massive boobs up and gave her more cleavage than the Grand Canyon. The corset held her belly in and she wasn't wearing any panties. She had on makeup and with that and her hair fixed she looked almost pretty. I looked up and down her body. She looked beautiful and sexy and I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her. But I figured she wouldn't like that too much.

"So, is this what was so important?" I asked.

"You little fucking prick!" she whispered angrily.

"What?"

She held up pregnancy test in one hand. "I'm fucking pregnant!"

I didn't know what to say. I guess I had thought she couldn't get pregnant. We had talked about it, but it was always while we were hate fucking each other. I didn't think it would actually happen.

"Wait? What?"

Aunt Cathy waved the test stick in my face. "I'm fucking pregnant!"

I was getting dizzy. I stumbled to the bed and sat down. Aunt Cathy came and stood in front of me.

"How is that even possible?" I said to no one in particular.

Aunt Cathy taped me on the noise with the stick. "Well, you put your penis in my vagina and shot your baby batter into me. Quite a few times."

I looked up at her. Her humongous tits loomed over me, her pussy was inches from my nose, her wide hips blocked my view of anything else.

"I didn't actually think you could get pregnant. I thought it was all just talk. So, what now?" I asked.

"I don't know what we're going to do. I can't fucking believe this," she sighed. "You little shit, I wasn't serious."

I put my hands on her big wide hips and pulled her forward and pressed my face into her belly and felt the smooth silk of the corset on my cheek, her heavy breasts rested on my head.

"It'll be ok," I said and kissed the soft corset surrounding her belly.

Aunt Cathy put her arms around me and pressed her tits into me so hard I thought I was going to suffocate.

"I can't believe you got me pregnant," she said using her fingertips to pull my chin up. "You fucking little shit. I fucking hate you," she said and kissed me. Her lips were actually soft for once under her lipstick.

We kissed for a few seconds and I felt her hot tongue slip into my mouth. It was wide and slick and rough. I pulled her down to the bed next to me.

I broke our kiss and ran my hands over her body, feeling the soft fabric under my fingers. I pulled at the string on top and free her breasts and pulled them out of their prison. I held one in my hand and wondered if it would be full of milk when the time was right. It weighted a ton. I brought the nipple up to my mouth and started to suck it.

"What are you doing?" Aunt Cathy whispered into my ear. "Everyone is downstairs."

I sucked her nipple hard and bit it. She jerked away in pain and slapped me hard on the shoulder.

We stared at each other for a second then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I ran my hands up and down her tits, then down her corset. I pulled and tugged, and the strings loosened and it fell away from her body, exposing her large belly. I ran my hands softly down her belly, I felt the soft flesh beneath my fingers and rubbed it gently.

We kissed for a few seconds and I rubbed her belly. Then I pushed her back onto the bed and got up. I pulled my shorts and underwear off in one motion and my cock sprang to attention. Aunt Cathy laid on the bed rubbing her pussy with one hand and pinching a nipple in the other. Her belly rose up like a small mountain above the valley between her legs. Her breasts fell to each side like mounds of jello.

I pulled my shirt over my head and got on top of her, my cock raging to fuck her cunt.

"Get off me," she whispered in my ear.

I lined my cock up and felt the opening to her pussy wrap around the head of my cock. I could feel the heat and wetness on my head.

"Everyone is downstairs," she whispered. "They'll hear us."

"Then you better be quiet," I said. I looked into her face. She wasn't half bad looking with her makeup and hair fixed. She might have been a mean bitch, but I'd never wanted her more.

"What if he comes in here?" she whispered, rubbing my back with her hands, and moving her hips up and down, the head of my cock sliding in and out of her wet lips, the shaft aching to be buried deep inside of her pregnant pussy.

"Then I guess he'll see me fucking you," I said as I gently pushed inside of her.

Her pussy was burning hot and the heat surround my dick as I slide into her. Her mouth formed an O shape and her eyes bore intensely into mine as I filled her up.

The heat of her pussy was all around me, it was burning my cock and her pussy was the tightest I had ever felt it. I held onto her round body and willed myself not to cum immediately inside of her. I wanted to savior this.

"Oh fuck," she whispered. "They'll hear us. He'll kill you. He's going to kill us when he finds out I'm pregnant."

I started to move slowly back and forth, pushing her fat legs up and down with each thrust.

"Is the door locked?"

Aunt Cathy nodded; her teeth clinched with the effort of being quiet.

"Good," I said and began to fuck her faster.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy clinched me even tighter.

"Oh, I fucking hate you," she gasped. "Oh, I fucking hate you."

I put my mouth to her ear. "Is that why you had on makeup and had me sneak in here? Is that why you were waiting on me wearing that?" I rocked faster and she bit my shoulder and nodded.

"Are you gonna keep my baby?" I whispered.

Aunt Cathy bit my shoulder and nodded her head up against me.

As we were rocking, I heard someone come pounding up the stairs.

I slowed and we both stared at each other. We heard the footsteps move around and then away and I assumed it was one of the girls heading to their room.

I started to move faster into Aunt Cathy.

"I can't wait till your belly is big," I whispered rubbing my hands down her body.

"It'll get hard and tight," she said trying to be quiet.

I got up on me knees between her legs so I could look down on her. I put my hands on her belly and held the softness while I moved steadily back and forth. Aunt Cathy caught her tits with her forearms and squeezed them together so they would point straight up. I rocked faster into her and put my thumb on her clit.

She bit her lip and grabbed at my hand and shook her head like it was all too much. I grabbed her hand and held it so she couldn't remove my thumb from her clit.

Aunt Cathy swung her head widely and finally got the pillow in her mouth to bite down on. I stroked my cock faster in and out and watched it slide from her pussy then disappear inside. She had shaved all her pubic hair and it was prickly and stabbing me. Her wetness was sticky on my balls, and I could hear them slapping up against her.

I heard heavy steps up the stairs and knew this time it was my uncle.

I really hoped she wasn't lying about the door being locked. My uncle was over six feet tall and over three hundred pounds. He wasn't in the best shape, but he was a big guy and I'm sure under the fat he had were muscles he'd use to choke the life out of me if he came in and saw my cock buried deep in his wife.

Aunt Cathy was biting the pillow and my thumb was still rubbing her clit. I could feel her pussy getting even tighter around me, threatening to squeeze my cock into nothing if it got any tighter.

I was so close to cumming. I wanted to blow my load right into Aunt Cathy's hot pussy. This was my pregnant pussy now.

I released her clit and laid on top of her again. Aunt Cathy wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me into her. She kissed me deeply then she turned my head and put her mouth next to my ear.

"No man has ever fucked me like you have, you little shit. This is your pregnant pussy now. Please fuck it all the time."

I felt Aunt Cathy's pussy squeeze my cock and the heat felt like it was melting me.

The door knob the bedroom jiggled, and I heard my uncle trying to get it.

"Cath? You in there?" he said.

I let go inside of her, my cock exploding, the pressure of her tightness causing my sperm to feel like it was being ripped from my cock. I felt Aunt Cathy's pussy squeeze me, then a burst of wetness soaked me, and I could feel it running down my balls. We bit down onto each other's skin, hers salty with our sweat.

The door jiggled again, harder this time. "Cath! You in there!" my uncle called.

Aunt Cathy caught her breath and the door started to shake even harder.

"Cathy!"

Finally, Aunt Cathy had enough breath to say, "Yeah, babe, sorry. Was in the bathroom. I'm getting ready. I'll be out in a few."

I could hear my uncle making annoyed noises behind the door. "Well hurry up. I thought we were running errands today."

I held Aunt Cathy tight.

"Yeah, one sec," she called.

I didn't want to let her go. My cock was raging inside her. Aunt Cathy rubbed me and hugged me in an effort to appease my need for her then gently pushed me away.

"Meet me in the pool house tonight," she whispered after listening to my uncle storm back downstairs. "Midnight."

I withdrew my hard cock from her and put my face down to her pussy. It smelled raw and used and the acrid sent burned my nose. I took a big lick of her wet slit and tasted her bitter juice and my salty cum. She gasped and pushed my head away.

"Tonight. Midnight. The pool house."

She pushed me away and I got up and pulled my clothes on. Aunt Cathy went to the bathroom and gave me a loving look as she closed the door, her fat sexy body the last thing I saw before it closed.

I slipped out the balcony and down the ladder. I was through the yard and home before my cock stopped aching for her.

rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers