Aunt Cathy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom has a confession and Aunt Cathy has a plan.
10.1k words
4.59
55.4k
73

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers

I went home and couldn't get my mind off of Aunt Cathy for the rest of the day. Her body, her soul, my feelings for her, the baby she was now carrying. My baby.

I really hadn't thought she could get pregnant. I'd thought it was all just a fantasy. Things to say in the throes of passion.

But obviously she had gotten pregnant. I think we'd both wanted her to, deep down.

I couldn't wait till midnight. I wanted to see her again. To feel her body over and over.

I killed the rest of the day doing nothing and only thinking of what would happen at midnight. I completely forgot my mom had told me that she'd plan on having a nice dinner together. Around six there was a soft knock on my door. I was laying naked on my bed, my cock almost raw from thinking about Aunt Cathy riding me, her big pregnant belly between us. I jumped up with a start.

"Hang on," I said, trying to throw some clothes on.

My mom opened the door quietly and I could see her eye in the crack of the door. I jumped up and down on one foot trying to get my shorts on, my cock hard and swinging in the wind. "Mom!" I said and gently pushed the door closed.

"Sorry," she said softly. "Dinner's ready."

"Ok," I said. "Be down in a second."

I got my shorts on and threw a t-shirt on and headed downstairs.

I got down to the kitchen and was completely surprised. My mom was standing there in a dark purple dress that took my breath away. She had her hair down and it cascaded around her shoulders. The dress showed off her figure, her large breasts the focal point, the dress hugging her hips tightly. She looked amazing.

On the table were two steaks, potatoes, and green salad. There were candles and the lights were dimmed.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"A surprise," she said with a smile. "A nice dinner for you."

I felt self-conscious in my shorts and t-shirt since she was dressed do nicely.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

My mom took out a bottle of wine the dark red liquid into a stemmed glass and handed it to me. "There's something I want to tell you," she said.

I looked at the wine skeptically. She giggled. "You can drink it. You're old enough in my book."

I sipped the red wine and wasn't impressed by the taste.

"Aren't you going to drink some?" I asked her.

My mom looked searchingly into my eyes. "Well, that's what I want to talk to you about." She nervously embraced me and took the glass from me and put it on the table. "There's something I need to tell you and I hoped this would be a nice way to do it."

I wanted her to drink a little wine too, or a lot of wine, so she'd relax, and we could be together. But obviously she wasn't going to do that.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

She looked nervous and scared. She looked down at the floor and held my in her arms. "Well, remember what we did on the cruise?"

Did I remember? I'd only had the best sex of my life with her.

"Yes, I remember," I said. "I hoped you did too. I've been thinking about it a lot." I lowered by head to meet her downcast eyes. They were green with spots of gold and looked like jewels. "I hoped you'd want to do it again."

Mom hugged me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that."

I smelled the shampoo she'd used in her hair and it smelt like heaven. "I want too though. I love you."

"I love you too, honey," she whispered. "But there's something I need to tell you. A few things actually." She moved her head off of my shoulder and looked at me again. "First, I don't think we can make love anymore. It's not right."

I shook my head. "I love you though. I don't care about anything else."

She looked resolved and like her mind wouldn't be changed.

"Ok, if that's what you want. I won't push."

My mom squeezed me tightly. "Good. Thank you, honey."

I smiled weakly.

"Now, there's something else. Another reason we can't do that anymore. I got carried away on the cruise. I was upset and made mistakes. But we have to be adults now."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She darted her eyes to her stomach and placed her hands there nervously. "Honey, there's no easy way to say this, but I'm pregnant."

My knees got weak. We held each other up for a second. "Pregnant?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yes. I got pregnant. I'm so sorry. I won't let this ruin your life. I will handle this, and you will go on being a teenage boy with his whole future in front of him."

I didn't know what to say. "But I don't want that. I want to be with you."

My mom shook her head and placed a hand on my face. "No. I will raise this child. You will live your life with no strings attached. No one will ever know but us."

I couldn't believe this. I wanted to be with her. "Mom, I want this."

She looked at me intently. "I don't know."

"Is it mine?" I asked.

She frowned then looked down. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask me that."

I felt embarrassed. "Mom, I didn't mean-"

"No," she said. "It's alright. I knew this would come up at some point. Better to get it out there now. It's yours, honey. I promise. I know what I did and that I shouldn't of, but we used condoms. You're the only one I didn't use a condom with."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at my mom. She was insanely beautiful. Before I could stop myself, I kissed her. Her lips were soft and smooth. She kissed me back for a second then pushed me away. "I can't, sweetheart. We can't."

I held her in my arms, her skin warm, the cotton of her purple dress smooth. I could feel my dick noticing her sexiness and getting thicker. I could feel it pressed up against her.

"Mom, it's ok. I love you. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

She looked at me a long while, like she was trying to make a decision. Then she made it and kissed me. "Oh god, I can't believe this," she said as I kissed down her chin and into her neck.

"I'm so happy, mom," I said as I kissed the soft skin of her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey," she whispered as she ran her hands through my hair.

I put my hands under her thighs and lifted her and sat her on the table. Our hands groped over each other's bodies and she pulled my shirt over my head. I pulled my shorts down and got between her legs.

"Oh, baby, I love you," she said as we kissed. I ran my hands up her dress and felt her heavy breasts underneath her bra. I found the lump of her nipples and rubbed it through the fabric.

She kissed my deeply and sighed into my mouth as I rubbed her nipples through the dress. I placed my hands her smooth thighs and pushed her dress up to her hips. My mom lifted her put off the table and I pushed the dress up over her rump.

My cock bumped against the smooth skin of her thighs as we kissed passionately. I could feel her the wet lips of her smooth, hairless womanhood bump against the head of my cock.

Still kissing, she reached down and placed her fingertips on my shaft and gently squeezed it. I pushed slowly and she lined me up with her velvety lips and guided me in.

I was inside in her in a smooth push and all her velvetiness surrounded me. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her pussy squeezing me.

I started to move my hips slowly back and forth, our mouths never separating, my tongue making slow circles on hers, her hands gripping my ass and pulling me into her.

The inside of her felt hot and wet on my cock, the wetness growing with each thrust. Her pussy was gripping me so tightly it hurt. I could feel her love flowing through her body, her hands and her kisses. I wanted to cum inside her, cum into where my baby was.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her hard and her cry went into my mouth and down my throat. Her pussy pulsed around my and I let my cum explode deep inside her.

I thrusted slowly in and out as we both came until we couldn't take it any longer and she pulled me deep inside her and held me there. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and we kissed slowly as we came down from our orgasm.

We broke our kiss and I looked deep into her green eyes. They were moist with emotion but they were full of love.

"I love you, mom," I said.

"I love you so much, baby," she said.

"I want you to have my baby," I said watching her eyes.

"I want that, too, my love."

We kissed and held each other for a long time, never letting each other go.

Finally, we broke our embrace and laughed as we looked at the table, my cock still hard and glistening with her juice between us.

"Wanna eat?" she asked.

"God yes," I said.

#

We sat next to each and held hands and giggled like school agers. I played with her smooth fingers and kissed her hands. I loved her. She was excited and happy, and I wanted her to be. She deserved it.

As we were eating Aunt Cathy creeped back into my mind. I was supposed to meet her at her pool house at midnight. I had been so happy that I had forgotten about her for a little while. But I couldn't wait to see her.

I contemplated telling my mom about Aunt Cathy but decided against it. The time would come, and they would tell each other.

We ate and laughed, and I drank a little more wine. We went to bed and I made slow love to my mother again. It was wonderful and sweet.

I laid there with her afterward, her naked body pressed against mine wondering what would come of all of this.

Finally, I got up and left her there sleeping, pulled on my clothes and headed to my Aunt Cathy's house.

I walked down the street of our neighborhood, the yellow lights of the streetlamps throwing twisting shadows all round me and thought about how this had started with a nap in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Or I guess in the right place at the right time. I had only wanted to fuck my Aunt Cathy out of spite, but here I was, and I was pretty sure I loved her. I loved my mom more, but still, I wanted us to be a family.

I got to Aunt Cathy's house and again snuck into the backyard. The pool was black, and no lights came from the house. I tested the knob on the door to the pool house and it was open. No lights were on. I slipped inside.

It was small. A true guest house though, a small kitchen, a small living room, and a bathroom and a bedroom as well.

"Aunt Cathy!" I eagerly whispered.

"In here!" she whispered back from the bedroom. I went it and saw her round figure sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her and tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Ok, about what?"

"This. All of this. About what we're going to do!"

I hadn't thought past my want for her. I had assumed we'd have another romp like we did this morning. I rubbed her leg and tried to kiss her neck and noticed she was wearing sweatshirt and sweatpants, not a corset like she had been that morning.

"Ok, so what are we going to do?" I said as I kissed her neck. In the dark I could smell her shampoo her hair, wet from a recent shower was cool on my skin. She pushed me away.

"We have to be serious. I didn't ask you here to have sex. We can do that another time. We need to figure this out."

I held up my hands to admit defeat. "Ok, fine. So, let's talk."

She sighed heavily. "Look, there's no use in crying over spilt milk. I lost control and we did what we did. To be honest. I wanted it. I needed it. And quite frankly I want it more." I could tell she turned her face to me but in the dark I couldn't see her features. "I wanted you to fuck me. And I didn't care in the moment what happened. But now we have to take control of this situation."

"So, what does that mean?"

"Your Uncle is going to kill me if he finds out I'm pregnant. He got a vasectomy years ago and he'd know the baby wasn't his. He'd know I cheated on him. He'd divorce me and leave me with nothing."

"So, what do we do?"

Aunt Cathy grabbed my hand and squeezed. "I'm going to set him up. I'm going to catch him cheating on me and take everything and you're going to help me!"

I was shocked. "Set him up? What do you mean?"

"Massage parlors," she said. "He goes to them all the time. He thinks I don't know but I'm not that stupid. Hell, he may even be cheating on me with another woman, but I don't have time to prove that. I need to catch him at a parlor getting his little penis pulled and use that to divorce his ass."

"Oh." This sounded crazy. "So how am I going to help?"

Aunt Cathy turned on the bed to face me and took my hands in hers. "You're going to go with him."

My mouth fell open. "You want me to go to a massage parlor with him and do what exactly?"

I could see a devious smile play on her lips in the shadows. "You're going to tell him you're a virgin and you want to get laid. You're going to ask him about them. He'll act like he doesn't know but just say your friends go to them. He'll be excited to take you. Once you're there I need you to film him with the woman. I know he has sex with them. It's our only way."

This sounded completely insane. "So I ask him to take me to one and then somehow I film him having sex with a woman? Wouldn't they be in the other room? Would they let me have a camera in there?"

Aunt Cathy shrugged. "I'm sure. I don't know. I've never been to one. You'll figure it out."

"That's your advice? Figure it out."

She shrugged again. "It's either that or tell him you fucked his wife and got her pregnant and would he mind paying alimony cause you're broke."

I thought about that. "Good point."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, I'm sure both of us thinking about our predicament. Aunt Cathy would be thrown out if anyone found out. Then what? Would her daughters even speak to her if she turned up pregnant.

"So this would get you divorced?" I asked.

"I could go to an attorney, take the proof with me, then he'd have no legal leg to stand on. I'd get alimony and everything."

"What about the baby? How do explain that to him? And when?" I said.

Aunt Cathy was quiet, and I could feel an intensity coming off of her in the dark. "That's why we have to do this. I won't force you to take care of the baby. I know you can't. I can't tie you to it for forever, you're just a kid yourself. So, this is what we have to do. I don't work. He makes all the money. He'll put me out on the street when he finds out. So, we have to strike first. After I go to the attorney with proof he cheated on me, then we'll separate. He'll move out. I can put off telling him for months. Then I'll just say I was lonely and depressed and went out one night and hooked up with a younger guy." Aunt Cathy smiled at me. "That part isn't technically a lie."

I smiled and kissed her lightly and she didn't push me away. "I'm not sorry about hooking up with you."

She shook her head. "Me either actually. I've loved it. I love you."

I was shocked she'd said that. I pressed my lips to hers. "I love you too, Aunt Cathy." I kissed her and felt her lips part and her tongue press softly against mine. "I can't believe I said that to you. I never thought you'd be anything other than an old bitch."

She broke the kiss, and I was worried I'd said something wrong. "Oh, I am your old bitch. And don't you forget it you little shit."

She kissed me again and ran her hands over my chest. I ran my hands over her huge tits and felt her nipples through the sweatshirt. I pinched them and she moaned. "God you're a bitch," I said as I pinched them and then pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts that were hanging down. I took one in my mouth and she gasped.

"Oh yes, baby. Suck your bitch's nipples."

I pushed her back onto the bed and she raised her sweatshirt up to expose her large tits. They were soft and squishy and much looser than my mom's had been. I laid next to her and took one in my mouth; her nipple was hard, and I ran my tongue over it in circles as she gasped. I pinched the other in between my fingers.

I sucked on her tits like that for a while, alternating back on forth between them, pinching the one I wasn't currently sucking on, running my fingertips over her large dark areola's that were as big around as half dollars.

After a few minutes Aunt Cathy pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips. She pulled my shirt over my head and ran her hands all over my chest.

"Oh god, I was trying to resist you tonight," she said.

"Why?" I asked as I pulled her shirt over her head and then kissed her neck as she laid there.

"I feel like we shouldn't do this," she panted as I kissed her neck and ran my fingers over the soft flesh of her breasts.

I kissed her on the lips. "We should. You're having my baby. There's no reason we shouldn't do this." I kissed her neck again.

"Oh god. There's so many reasons we shouldn't," she said as I kissed down her neck and to her chest, stopping only for a second at each breast before continuing to kiss down her soft belly. I got there and stopped and gave her careful kisses on the soft skin there. It was covered in stretch marks and I kissed as many of them as I could.

"We have to be quiet," she said.

"I'm not the one making noise." I kissed down her belly and tugged on her sweatpants. She lifted her huge ass and I slide them off of her. She wasn't wearing underwear. I breathed deeply the smell of her pussy. I kissed down and felt the stubble of her pubic hair.

"Oh god, baby, don't."

I didn't listen. I pushed her legs back and breathed in the smell of her wet pussy. It was sour and tangy, and I licked her wet slit and it tasted both bitter and sweet all at once.

Aunt Cathy picked up a pillow and covered her face with it and moaned into it. I pushed my mouth into her soaking wet pussy and felt her juice cover my lips. I licked up and down and then forced my tongue into her as far as it would go. She tasted salty and her juice was thick and slimy.

I licked up her pussy and found her clit with my mouth. It was hiding behind the folds of her lips and I licked at it till it was exposed. Aunt Cathy's body was shaking, and her legs were bucking up and down.

I put a finger in her, then two and she bucked her hips up and down while I licked her. I moved my fingers slowly at first then faster and faster until she was thrashing wildly. I licked her hard and curled my fingers up and felt a space in the roof of her canal that felt rough with ridges. Licking and fingering her had me hard so I pushed my shorts down and stroked my cock with my free hand.

Aunt Cathy moaned so loud into the pillow I thought she was going to wake everyone up. I kept licking her and pulling my fingers toward her belly from the inside of her pussy. He pussy began to clinch around my fingers and her hand found my shoulder and she dug her nails in deep. I felt a rush of wetness surround my fingers and I pulled them out of her and licked at pussy hard and fast, trying to get my tongue inside her to taste her cum.

Aunt Cathy panted and then slowly released my shoulder with her fingers, and I slowed licking her as she did. When the pressure of her fingers was no longer there, I stopped licking her and laid my head on her big thigh. She slowly ran her hands through my hair as we laid there.

"Oh god, baby," she said after a while. "How do you do that? How do you make me cum so hard?"

I ran my hands over her legs and skin. Aunt Cathy pushed me, and I got up and she said, "Sit on the edge."

She looked around like somebody might be watching. "Hurry, I need to get back in the house soon."

I got the edge of the bed and my cock was pointing straight to the ceiling. Aunt Cathy got on her knees in front of me and delicately took my shaft in her fingertips. They felt hard and rough and weren't delicate at all.

She kissed up and down my shaft then without warning sank her whole mouth down onto me. My dick was surrounded by the warm of her mouth and I wanted to explode right there. I lay back and let her go to work on me.

rmcgee
rmcgee
654 Followers