Aunt Cathy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's tight pussy gripped me tightly and I could feel it expanding and sucking me in.

"Oh Jesus!" she moaned. "He's so fucking deep."

I thrust harder and harder, filling her up, my balls tingling, ready to explode.

I felt fingertips on my balls and that made my mind go blank. All I could focus on was the feel of my cock in Amanda.

"Let me cum inside you," I whispered in her ear, the feel of her dark hair tickling me and her perky breasts pressed into my chest driving me crazy.

"OK," she whispered. "Do it. I want it in me."

I grabbed Amanda's ass with both hands and lifted and then pushed her back down on my dick, over and over and over.

Then I felt Stephanie's wet mouth suck one of my balls and my body reacted. I let out a groan and gripped Amanda's ass and pushed her down on my cock and let myself explode inside of her, pressing my face into her hair. I felt her tightness sucking my cum into her body, her pussy pulsing around me.

Stephanie sucked at my balls as we held each other, and my cock twitched inside of Amanda.

I slowly pulled it out, Amanda still laying on top of me, and felt our juices run down my balls and between my legs.

Stephanie held the camera up and filmed herself licking Amanda's pussy, her hair falling down and tickling me.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and then felt Stephanie's mouth suck it in, my cock tingling so bad I almost couldn't take it.

Stephanie slurped my cock, then licked Amanda's pussy, then spoke to the camera. "Oh, you came inside you bad boy. That's a lot of cum. Mmmmmm, it tastes so good. This cum slut loves to eat cum straight from a pussy."

Stephanie licked Amanda and sucked me some more, giving the viewers a show.

I held Amanda and she raised her head and we looked into each other's eyes. I kissed her gently and her lips were soft and delicate.

"That was fun," she whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered, hoping Stephanie wouldn't hear us.

"I really liked it," Amanda said.

Stephanie finished licking and sucking us, then told the camera to check out the next video if they liked this one. She turned the camera off and said, "I thought you weren't going to cum inside us? Better be glad she's on the fucking pill."

I looked into Amanda's eyes one last time as she got off of me, missing the feel of her body already.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah, well..." Stephanie said. "Next time don't."

"Next time?" I asked.

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, if this one sells well, we're going to have to make another one of us getting fucked. Unless you want us to find another guy."

I didn't want that. "I won't cum inside next time."

Stephanie said, "Good. Now we're done with you. Get the fuck out."

12