Aunt Char and the Secret Photos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Aunt Char. I promise that whatever happens it will be between you and me and no other."

"Oh, Sam, I am so happy you agreed. I don't know what I would have done if you had not." She relaxed her grip on his balls and gently rubbed his cock, not to arouse him, but to soothe any pain she had caused.. "Thank you, Sam. I love you so much."

She leaned her nearly naked body over and kissed him on the forehead, as she had done many times before. Her nipples rubbed against his t-shirt and her breasts sagged from her chest onto mine. Sam lifted his face to hers and kissed her lips chastely. She leaned back and squeezed his cock once more for emphasis saying, "Better get some sleep. We can talk more at dinner."

Sam watched her walk away, the robe pulled back around her body, her ass swayed visibly underneath. As she reached the door, Aunt Char turned, giving him one last look, a sidelong glance. Then she crossed the distance to the door of the interconnecting bathroom then to her own room. A minute later Sam heard the shower door close and water begin to run.

What else could he do? Sam tossed the magazine off the bed and pulled his boxers down to his knees and began to furiously run his curled fingers up and down his aching shaft. He closed his eyes and tried to recall every moment of the conversation and Aunt Char's slow disrobing. He knew it would be a quick finish, his balls, that had so recently been held by Aunt Char, began to contract and that familiar ache between his shoulder blades told him cum was rising. He pushed his hips forward to drive his cock through his fist, fucking his hand furiously.

He did not see Aunt Char peering through the connecting door. The shower noise was a ruse to allow her to spy on him. As Sam began to cum, Aunt Char kept the camera focused on his spouting cock. She recorded every spasm, watched every splash as it fell on his chest, saw him lick the semen from his fingers. She was still taking video when he finally breathed very deeply and begin to drift off into sleep, his cock wilting in his wet hand. He was asleep even as his aunt was closing the door. The click of the lock not stirring him at all.

He must have slept for an hour or more because the sun was shining golden across the lawn when he awoke. He certainly found myself quite a mess when he had awakened, so he showered before coming downstairs. Aunt Char was on the patio sipping a cool drink. She had on a pair of shorts and a soft cotton blouse, buttoned, but no bra, of course.

"Hey."

"Oh, hi Sweetie, want a drink?"

He nodded.

She got up and brushed by him on her way to get the beer. He turned and watched her ass recede; no panty lines beneath the shorts.

When Aunt Char came back, she had a small flash-drive in her hand. "This is what I want you to have and to keep safe."

Sam turned it over; nothing unusual. "Tell me about this. Why so special?"

"It has photos on it. Photos of me that your Uncle Marvin took. Lots of photos. And they could be very embarrassing, if they were to land in the wrong hands."

"So, why me? Why not just destroy them? You destroyed the originals and the negatives, didn't you?" His attorney's mind was again thinking about evidence and discovery.

"Yes, yes, yes. No other copies but this disk and the ones on my computer. And it is password protected."

"But why me?" He insisted.

"Oh Sam. Don't you know? You and I are like two peas in a pod. We have a certain appreciation for the physical and the sensual. I know...at least, I hope... that you will like what you see here. And can appreciate the images for what they are."

"And what are they?" He interrogated further.

"Well, you'll just have to see, won't you?" She set his beer down and went back into the house. In a moment, she returned with a laptop computer. She opened it and sat next to him. "Go on. Put the drive in and pull up the files."

They were arranged in labeled folders, some by decade, some by category or event. Sam clicked on the first folder and the contents spilled down the page. The images were in black and white, scanned from the originals, apparently. Sam clicked to open them all and used the Slideshow to see them one-by-one.

What he saw was incredible. A young woman, 25 or so, with an incredible body posing for the camera. Some were clearly taken at the office and were obviously staged: No clothes, sitting at a typewriter, turning to throw away paper into the basket, leaning over the desk with her firm breasts just touching the glass top, in high heels with her smooth ass to the camera as she reached into the lowest file drawer in the cabinet. In several of the shots, she imitated Bettie Page, winking, smiling, innocently showing herself to the lens. The candid images caught a soon-to-be young mother and bride still energetic and sexy.

Sam sat back and watched the scene change on the screen. Aunt Char sat there with him, not saying a word. He broke away from the screen momentarily to look at her. Her eyes were filled with tears and her face flushed. She was scared. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, I am so afraid you will not like them. And I miss your uncle so much right now. He loved taking pictures of me and I loved him for doing it. If you don't like them, then I am really alone in the world."

Sam scooted his chair back from the table and pointed to his crotch. He pulled her hand over and placed it on his erection. "I love them Aunt Char. Every one of them. And I love you for sharing them with me."

She cried and hugged him tightly, pressing her breasts into his shoulder. She squeezed his cock through the clothing and sobbed. It was a weird feeling to have a woman squeezing his cock hard while also crying hard, at the same time naked images of her were sliding across the computer scene. Tender and hot at the same time.

When she had composed herself, she sat back. "You don't know what this means to me, dear Sam. Now," she had pulled herself together, there was not a trace of the earlier emotion in her voice, "I think we need to get some dinner and come back to this later. Take the laptop up to your room and come back, ready to go out for dinner."

He didn't really want dinner. He wanted to look at some more pictures and let his cock respond to them. But he concluded he had the rest of his life to do that. He would not need that folder of Aunt Char look-alikes, any more. He had the real thing, now.

They got back after a light meal at one of the new cafés. It was good to see a lot of familiar faces. Oddly, several of them said they hoped to begin seeing more of him around town. Sam smiled and said, "Oh yeah. For sure," but had no idea what they were talking about.

When they had entered the house together, Aunt Char said she wanted to do something special for him, since he had agreed to keep her photos in trust. Sam was certainly eager to look at some more photos and told her so. "Oh, yes, dear, of course. Well let's meet on the patio and we can use the big screen TV out there."

Sam arrived first and got the TV hooked up with the flash drive. When Aunt Char came out, she was still wearing her summer dress, flowing silk, and heels. She took one of the bar stools and brought it to the center of the patio and set it in front of the TV. "Sit here, Sam. And start the slides."

Using a remote, Sam chose another folder, one with outdoors scenes. To his amazement there were photos from that summer vacation when he was about 19. He recognized the scenery and some of her clothing, although there was not much of that in most of the images. She posed naked for his Uncle Marvin's camera, under a beach umbrella, in the water at moonlight, in the cottage they had rented.

Aunt Char stood beside him with her arm draped over his shoulders. As the timer slipped slides by in order, Sam grew more aroused. Next to him was the very woman whose nakedness was vividly displayed on screen. She giggled at times recalling a certain image or commented how she like this one or another.

By now his cock was getting very sore being trapped under his pants. Even without underwear on, he was quite confined. He squirmed a bit and finally admitted that he needed to adjust himself. When he stood to move his cock, she came in front and bent over to undo his belt and unsnap his pants, pulled down the zipper, and tugged his pants to his ankles. His shaved cock unwound itself, the air cooling its already throbbing shaft. "Is that better?" She whispered. "Now let's get this shirt off you as well."

So, there he was completely naked sitting on the bar stool with his cock standing straight in the air, Aunt Char beside him, and a series of hot photos of her splashed on the screen. As the slides passed by, Aunt Char hugged his shoulders. "I know you like what you see. At least one of you does," she giggled, looking down at the turgid cock.

It felt strange sitting like that, completely naked, yet so comfortable - unencumbered, free of restriction, his cock able to stand on its own.

"Let's have some fun," she cooed. "I'm already having fun," he retorted. "What do you have in mind?" Aunt Char placed a finger on his lips and shushed him.

She took a few steps over to the bar and fetched a couple of Uncle Marvin's ties. Coming back to where Sam sat, she held out her hand for him to take one of the ties. When he reached for it, she gently pulled his hand to the side and tied the arm to the bar stool. She held out her hand and then tied his other arm down. Then she tied Sam's ankles to the stool. He looked at her puzzled but not all that bothered by the trussing.

With a snicker, she said she did not want the coming images to scare him off. Not bloody likely, but he went along with the playfulness.

They resumed watching with her standing beside Sam. He didn't think to ask her to disrobe. Hell, he was looking at her naked body on the screen, anyway.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

So, he sat there in the midst of the patio, cock straining upward, pre-cum sliding down the shaft, watching image after image of his naked aunt, the pictures automatically changing, her body changing over the years. Sam liked the feeling of being tied down with his cock so exposed. And especially that he was exposed to his aunt. Tied this way and helpless to resist, he imagined how wonderful it would be to have her jerk him slowly, edging him toward an orgasm. He would give her quite a show when he exploded. Perhaps it was one of her fantasies as well.

The staccato clicking distracted his TV viewing. Click, click, click. Photos! Aunt Char was taking photos of him sitting there on the stool with his cock in the air! His arousal shifted suddenly from sexual tension to anxiety to fear. She came closer and kept snapping images of him from several angles, capturing his cock at full stand, his helplessness in the bonds. Aunt Char stepped behind him and clicked images of him watching her in nude photos. Bending down, she managed to capture the side of his body, cock waving in the air, and in the background, images on the TV screen.

Okay, so what are a few photos? He tried to rationalize. Everyone has a photo or two like that. She wasn't one to post on social media. But then, if she did, it would ruin his law practice and he'd never make partner. 'Calm down,' he said to myself. 'Just play along.'

It got more tense when he saw her set the camera on the bar and adjust the settings to automatically fire in sequence. The camera stood a bit to the side, at a three-quarter angle, about four feet away. Every few seconds the camera would click, capturing him in this BDSM situation.

"Aunt Char, really. I think we ought to talk. I did not know you were going to do this."

"Oh, honey, it's okay. You have all these pictures of me. I think I deserve a few more of you for my collection, don't you? I mean, it's only fair."

A few more? What did she mean.

She took the remote and sorted through some of the folder until one came up titled "Sam." Opening the folder, he saw file after file image tumble down the screen. "Let's see what's in this folder, shall we?"

There were images of him and Russ, as college guys, in the downstairs den. They were looking at Uncle Marv's magazines with their cocks in the air. Most of the images were of him with a strong 18-year-old cock rising from a thick bush of hair. In one, an event he had hoped he had buried, he was leaning over his cousin with Russ' cock in his hand. They had been looking at the same magazine and Russ's firm cock was right there. Sam just grabbed it. Russ didn't flinch either.

In an orderly sequence were the images of him jacking his cousin Russ. Sam didn't remember what Russ's ejaculation was like, but the camera certainly recorded a nice spend, wetting his t-shirt up to his armpits.

Sam suddenly dreaded what he was sure was going to follow: The time they experimented blowing each other. It was just an innocent thing to do. They were definitely not gay, had no inclination that way, but they had seen enough photos of women blowing men in Uncle Marv's 'Continental' collection that the conversation turned to what it might be like to give or receive a blow job. They made each other swear on penalty of death that they would never tell. They were nervous; it took some time for them to really do 'it' after they had agreed. They flipped a coin to see who would have first suck.

The pictures recorded it all. Sam was there, kneeling with Russ' cock rising in front of him as Sam tried to pluck up the courage; and there was Sam licking up and around Russ' circumcised dick in preparation to take the plunge. And then there were shots as Sam took him fully in his mouth and bobbed up and down. The rapid-fire shutter capturing all in a jerky motion picture. Russ came on Sam's face and the camera caught his grossed-out reaction.

What the images did not show was how much Sam actually enjoyed giving Russ that blow job. Seeing it on the screen brought him to the very edge of ejaculation. Clear fluid coursed from his pee-hole down his shaft. In truth, seeing a naked, circumcised cock is a guaranteed nut-buster for Sam. Yes, he likes all sorts of pictures of men and women together, women together, and either of them alone. But to see a firm, naked cock either in a still shot, or filmed being sucked or stroked can set him off every time. Sam felt his balls start to contract in anticipation of the coming orgasm.

"Remember these?" Aunt Char asked. Sam's hoarse voice could only croak a strained "Yes. How...how...did you..." Before he was able to finish the sentence, he was interrupted from what he wanted to ask.

Aunt Char came from the side to stand in front of him "I have lots of images Sam. Lots of them. Let's see some more, shall we?" Her voice was different, commanding. And dreadfully sexy.

She opened her mouth and drew closer. Instinctively, Sam opened his own and received a deep kiss from Aunt Char, her tongue probing, swirling around his own tongue, ending with her licking his lips. Then she bent down and took his aching cockhead into her mouth. Just like that. One moment his knob was straining in the air, the next it was in her mouth. She audibly slurped up the pre-cum and with her left hand squeezed his cock to milk more of it into her mouth. Then she stood again and smiled. "Open up, Sammy. You taste so good; I want to share it with you."

He eagerly opened his mouth and accepted the taste of the liquid offering. He wanted so much for her to finish the job she had started. That was not the plan. Her mouth did not descend again.

They continued watching compromising photos of Sam through his college years. The downstairs den was a den of iniquity. It was all on the record. He and Russ were randy young men encouraged by the stimulation of the magazines and their imaginations. But then a thought intruded.

Aunt Char anticipated his unformed question and explained how she was able to take photos because Uncle Marvin had gotten one of the first digital cameras. He experimented with it and experimented with it set up as a security camera. It had been placed on a shelf opposite the sofa and chair, just above the television. The cable, in those days, traced through a hole in the wall to a monitor in the laundry room. Aunt Char happened to see images of Sam one day when, while waiting for a load to dry, she scanned the drive attached to the monitor. She was fascinated by Sam. Yes, it was secretly filmed, but there was no harm in just watching was there?

With the monitor in the other room, the walls covered any noise Aunt Char made as she rubbed herself to orgasm watching Sam. That is how she knew Sam was like her. She had seen him, watched him masturbate, seen him give a blowjob. She and Sam shared the same kind of delight in physical pleasure.

As digital cameras became faster, better, with more storage, she explained, she able to both monitor and take photos of him more easily. His mind raced back through time. He had a feeling of dread about what might be in the line-up.

"Oh, Sam. Do you remember this? It's one of my favorites. You were so helpless. I almost came in to help you, but I didn't want to embarrass you."

"I think I know," he said somberly. His cock's reaction did not match his tone of voice. Click, click, click went the camera on the tripod next to him as the parade of potentially career-ending photos flashed by on the TV screen.

The next images were shot in video and showed him on his back with his head down, over the edge of the chair, his legs above him so that his cock was staring him in the face. He was never limber enough to actually get his cock into his mouth, but he sure tried. A more distant shot showed Russ, hand on his own cock, laughing at Sam in his contortions.

"Now what was it you told Russ? Tell me Sam. You remember, don't you?"

"I said..." gulped, and swallowed hard, "I said, 'If I could suck my own cock, I'd never leave the house.'"

"Yes, that's what it was. I remember it just as if it were yesterday. Oh, look! You almost got it. But it splashed all around your mouth."

Of course, Sam realized, Uncle Marvin was in on the scheme. That is why he kept all his magazine down there. Uncle Marv? Uncle Perv, more like it. He helped her spy on Sam and Russ. Well, mostly Sam. His mind raced to the idea of how their sex life must have been fueled by watching Sam jerking off.

"Where are all these photos now?" he asked weakly.

"Oh, the prints and negatives are all gone. But the images and videos are all here on this flash drive," She was smiling broadly. "Well, that is up until yesterday. The ones we are taking tonight will be added to my collection."

"Till yesterday?"

"Yes, let me find that one." She scanned through the folders to find one labeled for the current year. "Ah, yes. Here it is at the bottom."

The image was clear and sharp. The angle revealed immediately that it had been taken from the connecting bathroom. "I heard you get in the shower..." Sam said disbelieving his recollection.

"You heard the water and the shower door shut is more like it."

The video recorded Sam very clearly long-stroking his cock. It was just after Aunt Char had extracted the promise he had sworn on his balls he would not reveal. And there: Yes, there was the cum flying out of his cock, his hand covered in cum. Sam saw him bring his fingers to his mouth and lick them clean. Then the scene went black.

He tried to understand the whole situation. Ever since Sam was in college, Aunt Char had secretly lusted after him just as he had secretly lusted after her. It was all so taboo. It had to be kept quiet and hidden. The revelation would be ruinous to everyone. Aunt Char had to carefully orchestrate her exhibitionism and her cock-teasing, giving him just enough to stay very interested. For years, this little dance had been playing out. And now, it had come together.