Aunt Char and the Secret Photos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why pictures of both you and me? That is the part I don't quite get."

"As I said, this was going to be a fair exchange where each of us would be into the other for the scandal if the images ever went public," she asserted.

Her voice and her face changed, softened. "Oh Sam, I was sincere when I said I wanted you to have them. I know that you cut pages out of Uncle Marvin's magazines. I have the pictures of you doing that, too," she said, smiling. "I thought it was very sweet and I just wanted to show off my body to you so you could compare the real me to the women who looked like me. I was hoping you'd like the real me."

She went on, "And I was so fascinated watching you masturbate. You were so... so virile. I mean you could cum hard and in a matter of minutes be erect and ready to go again. Whew! It was so hot to see. I masturbated along with you as often as I could. You never heard me moan..." Sam cut her off.

"Because we had the television on."

"Exactly. Oh, Sam, you're not angry, are you??

His cock was beginning to flag after such a long time being erect, nor did the conversation fuel his desire at the moment.

"There is one more thing I need to tell you."

Sam was in no position to refuse, tied as he was. She stepped in front of him. The camera continued its intermittent snapping, catching both of us clearly in its view, as he was able to confirm later.

Sam studied her. Her face was soft and kind. Looking down, he saw the way her breasts sagged from years of gravity's constant pull, their outline revealed in the silky material of the summer dress. Her nipples were so firm, poking out toward him. Her skin was pale and lovely. Her legs were parted slightly, and he could detect the vee where her thighs met, covered in a delicate bush. Her icy blue eyes stared at him but she did not speak. She just let Sam take her in. He wanted to see more, but she did not tease him this time by revealing herself. His cock revived, though, just thinking about the naked body under that silken dress.

"You do see what you do to me, Aunt Char. What you have always done to me." He looked down at his cock.

She smiled and cooed, "Yes, dear Sam. I see what I do to you. Now see what I can do for you."

Standing so the camera could record the action. She held his cock in one hand and cupped his balls with the other. Slowly she began to stroke him. Being tied to the bar stool and unable to move let him focus on the building sensation. He was building to an orgasm and she knew just how far to take him before he ejaculated. Remembering the camera, Sam realized he would be able to relive this moment anytime he wanted to. Just pop the flash-drive in and it would all show up on the screen.

He began to breathe heavily and his balls started to contract. His cock felt hot and stiffer than before. The familiar ache between his shoulders always signaled an impending orgasm.

"Before I let you cum, I need to explain one more thing."

In a swoon, with his eyes rolling back in their sockets, all his senses focused on the impending ejaculation. He gasped, "Yes, please. Tell me. Quickly."

"I want you to take over the family foundation. To come back home and live here with me and run the foundation."

That snapped him to attention, Aunt Char pulled gently on his cock, keeping him on the knife edge of a storming eruption. She looked him in the eye and stopped stroking, her request hanging in the air.

"Aunt Char, I can't. I am about to make partner. I'd be throwing all that away." Wrong thing to say. She squeezed his cock so tightly that his pre-orgasm delirium was cut short. And the delight his balls were experiencing a moment earlier just vanished, now crushed as they were in the palm of her other hand.

"I don't mean that. I mean, it isn't what I had planned for my life." She did not relent her grasp. 'Idiot!' he thought. She didn't exactly plan to be a widow, either.

He was formulating his next sentence, but Aunt Char had dropped her head and circled his cock with her mouth. The combination of a strong grip of his cock and balls contrasted with the exquisite feeling of her warm, wet mouth on his cock was too much. The cum was nearly ready to explode. "Oh God, please let me cum. I need to cum. Please Aunt Char. Let me cum."

"Of course, dear. Just say you will become the president of the foundation and I will make you a very happy man."

His cock head and his other head were at war. Sam's law career would come to an end. He'd have to move back to his little home town and move in with Aunt Char. The work wouldn't be hard, but it was not what he had planned. He could not think clearly. He needed to cum. He had to cum.

She returned her mouth to his cock, torturing him to decide. Then she rose again to close the deal.

Lifting her face from his cock to look at him, she asked quietly, "Now, Sam however would you explain all those naked pictures you stole from Uncle Marvin's laptop? And however would you explain all those pictures of you masturbating at every chance you could. Why you'd never be able to show your face here again. Or, dare I say, at your old law firm."

He froze. The answer was now very clear. His cock and his brain were agreed.

"Yes. Yes. I'll do it," he stammered..

Aunt Char placed her mouth fully on his and drove her tongue deep. Her breasts pressed against his chest. She was breathing heavily into his mouth. Aunt Char pulled upward on his cock firmly. The clear pre-cum fluid making his cock slick. Sam desperately needed the cum to start flying. Sucking on her tongue, he bucked his hips upward, thrusting his cock into her hand. He fucked her hand, just as he had fucked his own hand over the years.

The first gout of cum ran over her hand lubricating her as she stroked him. The second and third shots were the hardest and fullest, reaching upward to splash on her dress. Still she pulled on his cock, urging more to spill from its swollen head. Another volley hit his chest. And the rest fell shallowly on his stomach.

He was completely run out. Aunt Char pulled back to inspect her work and then leaned in to lick the spatters of cum from his chest and stomach, finally licking his cock clean. She rose again and kissed him, giving him the taste of his cum. Sam is usually not eager to eat his own cum, once he has ejaculated, but Aunt Char made it a new and wonderful experience. She then presented her fingers to him and he sucked the cooling fluid from them.

Still trussed as he was, he could not hug her or hold her face to his. He was helplessly in her power and care. Nothing much had changed. Aunt Char was the focus of his dreams and would always be.

When he was at last able to breathe evenly again, he realized the import of what he agreed to. He was to become the president of the family foundation. Of course, Aunt Char had things in mind not associated with that office. One of them would proceed immediately.

Aunt Char lifted her dress over her head. He saw the cum spots soaking into the material as she did. Tossing the dress to the side, she turned slightly to allow a full view of her naked body to the camera. Then she untied his arms and ankles.

"Now, dear Sam, I want you to see what you have done to me." She took his hand and guided it down to her pussy. Her once thick bush had become thinner over the years. The photos showed the changes, but it was a delight for him to feel his fingers running through the curls. She led his fingers to her slick slit. "An old woman does not get wet as a younger one does. It takes a lot for us to get our motors going," she whispered. "But feel what you have done for me."

He hoped he knew how to rub a woman's pussy lips well and to gently stroke her clit the way she wanted. Aunt Char placed her hands on his legs to hold herself upright as he masturbated her. "Inside. Push your fingers inside me," she begged.

Sam obliged. With his other hand, he lifted one of her breasts and leaned down to kiss tit. At last, after all those years, he was able to place lips on that lovely, hard nipple and to suckle her as he had dreamed of. Aunt Char moaned. He continued to frig her and to suck hard, biting lightly on her distended nipple.

She was mounting to her own orgasm, but Sam had the advantage and would not let her go over easily. Reluctantly, he let her breast fall away from his lips.

"As the president of the foundation, I have my own demands."

"Yes, yes. Tell me what they are. Oh... That feels so good. Keep rubbing me. Yes, push your fingers deeper in me."

"You must work for me in the office. I will require your presence. And I shall determine the work attire. My decisions are final and you will do all that I ask." He stopped moving his fingers in her cunt.

"Oh, you naughty...Yes, of course. You are the boss, now. Just please finish what you have started.'

"My first order, then is for you to sit on my lap. I may have some dictation," he said in mock-seriousness. He leaned back on the bar stool and made her straddle him. Sam's cock was still firm enough and there seemed to be something just right about her sliding onto him after the way she had coaxed his ejaculation. As she slid down, his cock glided easily into her warm vagina. It was more than well-lubricated. She gasped, then breathed deeply feeling the full thickness and length of the hardened cock.

Instinctively, Aunt Char began to rise and fall on Sam's cock. She had not been fucked in at least two years and was trying to make up for lost chances. He let her enjoy the ride.

It was a pleasure to feel her breasts sway in rhythm to her motion on his lap. Sam kissed her mouth and danced his tongue with hers. Below he heard sopping, squelching sounds. She was indeed very wet and very hot as she frantically fucked his cock. Her heat and her passion kept his cock fully erect.

Now she began to moan with each breath. "Oh, oh, oh."

Sam felt her cunt muscles grasp his cock squeezing, trying to capture it. He just sat there enjoying her own enjoyment of their congress.

But he could not remain detached and soon, his semen started to rise and he knew he would explode again. Unbelievable, really, so soon after having cum. Sam tried to slow her down, to no avail. The strained, empty feeling in his aching balls was painful but pleasurable as well.

Aunt Char's throat was scarlet and the sex flush spread across her chest. She was sweating lightly. They were climbing to a mutual orgasm. Sam pulled her closer so he could feel those much-adored breasts rub him directly, skin-to-skin. His arms around her hugging her closely, he helped her rise and fall on his cock.

She clamped his cock in her cunt and her body stiffened. She was so engulfed in her orgasm, that she uttered no sound. Holding her breath to make the feeling last, Sam wondered if she would pass out. But then his own ejaculation had begun and he could focus only on his own pleasure. Did he have any semen left to shoot? He couldn't tell, but it was certainly an intense and electric orgasm.

They held onto each other, in tableau, sitting on the bar stool. The camera continued to record the entirety of their fucking. Sam has watched that first fuck many times, happy the camera was so faithful.

When Aunt Char climbed unsteadily off his lap, she stood for a moment and looked down at her legs. Semen ran from her vagina and trickled down her thighs. "Look, Sam. Look at what we did." She was happy and proud and relieved. She was still the woman her she thought she was: vibrant, attractive, sexual.

Sam led her up the stairs. Both of them naked, leaving their clothes on the patio, the TV screen slowly projecting images all night long. The camera staring blindly at the empty stool.

Aunt Char showered first and Sam watched leisurely, filling his eyes with her beauty. Then he showered and they went to bed in the big room, his room. They did not share the marriage bed that she and Uncle Marvin slept in for so many years. That was sacred space. They were not exactly lovers; more like relatives-with-benefits. But they held each other closely that night waking to make love and to drift off again.