Aunt Edna's Needs Ch. 07

Story Info
A mini vacation begins.
3.9k words
4.7
11.2k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

We laid, relaxing for a while, enjoying the afterglow of love well made.

"It's a week and a half before school starts," I said, "how about you warm up your credit card and we go to Salida for a while."

"Salida?" she asked, "why Salida?"

"Two reasons," I said. "First, it's far enough away we can protect your reputation. Second, it has a wonderful hot springs pool and that's where I'd like to show you off."

She rolled up onto her side and met my eyes.

"You really want to, as you put it, 'show me off'?" she asked.

I grinned.

"I can't WAIT to show the world how lucky I am," I said, lightly brushing the hair from her face.

Suddenly she was crying. Not sobbing or bawling, but just gently weeping, tears running down her cheeks and her nose running clear mucus.

"What?" I asked.

She giggled and coughed, spraying me wetly and then giggling at what she had just done, her hand coming up to sort of wipe weakly at the mess she'd made.

"Davey," she said, her voice thick, "nobody ever said they wanted to show me off before."

I grinned and patted her hip. "If I knew where there was a nudist colony around here, that's where we'd go," I said, "so I could put your gorgeous body on display."

"You know," she said, holding my eyes with hers, "I can almost believe you when you say it," and she leaned forward and started covering my face with kisses.

I pulled her on top of me and held her while she kept kissing me. My hands were roaming over her back and ass and she was making that soft mewing sound she made when she was getting aroused.

I entwined my fingers in her hair and pulled her away, grinning up at her, and said, "insatiable. Now let's shower and get on the road."

She ground her hips against me, the mat of pubic hair a special sensation, and said, very softly into my ear, "please."

I pushed her up until she was on her knees and grinned.

"Insatiable," I said, "scoot up and take my mouth."

Her eyes got big and then she smiled, a true smile and I saw, for an instant, the lovely teenage bride she had been.

She crawled forward and then leaned back, her beautiful pussy right at my mouth. I reached up, rubbed her back, and said, "push."

"Oh God," she sort of moaned, "and you call me insatiable."

I grinned up at her, past the mat of pubic hair, the roundness of her belly, and the swell of her breasts.

"Push," I said again.

She smiled, closed her eyes, and I felt the hardness of her cervix against my lips.

I opened my mouth and took her into it, covering her with my lips and beginning to suck.

And she was flowing again, her breathing hard little gasps. I kept my hands on her hips, holding her still, preventing her from rocking them as she wanted to. I continued nursing until she suddenly tensed and her release splashed over my face.

Spent, she rolled off of me, panting, saying "thank you," over and over.

"Now," I said, kissing her and nuzzling her neck until my lips were right at her ear, "give me YOUR mouth."

Her eyes got big, almost comically big.

"Davey," she said, blushing, "I've never done that before."

I stroked her hair, my fingers entwining in its thick mass, and said, "I am not a rapist and I won't force you, but I WANT your mouth."

She held my eyes for a long five count before she licked her lips and started squirming around to give me what I had asked for.

As blow jobs go, it was really pretty bad. She had no technique at all. She just circled my cock with her lips and started bobbing her head, basically just masturbating me with her mouth. Her tongue was doing nothing and neither were her hands. As I say, pretty bad.

But she DID get the job done. She brought me fully erect first and then made me cum.

As soon as my ejaculation started she pulled away so I wound up cumming on her lips and chin.

She didn't do anything silly like wipe her face or anything, and when she squirmed back around to look me in the eye there was a thick white string hanging from her chin, wobbling interestingly.

And she was smiling.

"God," she said, "I feel so slutty."

I smiled, reached out and touched the string of semen hanging from her chin, and smoothed it onto her lips.

"I keep telling you," I said, kissing her, "good sex is often messy but NEVER dirty."

She giggled.

"Different generations, I suppose," she said, "when I was growing up 'cocksucker' was about the worst thing you could call a girl."

"Well," I said, smiling, "your technique can use honing, but you're an official cocksucker now. Wanna go again?"

She giggled at that and said, "you said something about Salida."

"With a stop in Denver," I said.

She looked at me speculatively.

"I need to get the church bulletin out," she said

"Call someone and have them do it," I said.

She held my eyes for another long moment, flashed a grin, and said, "done."

She rolled out of bed and grabbed her phone. I was kind of proud to see that she didn't do anything silly like try to cover up with a sheet or something.

"Hey," I heard her say, "something's come up and I'm going to be out of town this weekend, can you get the bulletin out, prepare the meeting board, and all of that stuff?

Pause.

"Yes, Diane," she said, "all of the stuff's on the desk in the office."

Longer pause.

"Yes, that pile ((giggle)). Yes, that's right. Yes. Yes. You're a lifesaver sweety, thank you so much," she said, hung up, stood, took my hand, and started to the shower.

The shower was sensual but not sexual, we were both pretty well satisfied at that point.

When we were done, I toweled the great mass of her hair, getting it down to a damp condition, and when she started to reach for her blow dryer I caught her hand.

"Nope," I said, "I want to see you all natural and curly."

She rolled her eyes a little, giggled, and said, "Jesus, you think I'm a teenager of something."

"No," I said, "I think you're a mature woman who deserves to be shown off."

"What do I need to pack?" she asked.

"Not much. Your new stuff mostly. Definitely your new undies. But remember," I finished, "we're going shopping in Denver."

"Annddd," I said, "stay put."

I went into the other room and grabbed my biggest shirt, a pencil striped button-down with long sleeves, and went back and handed it to her.

"Here's your traveling dress," I said, "and you are allowed panties."

Her eyes got big and then she smiled.

"You really ARE going to show me off, aren't you?" she said.

"Yep," I said, "now get packed, we're burning daylight."

My own packing took about five minutes. Some underwear and toiletries tossed into the carry-on I had purchased on my way out of Travis Air Force Base when I mustered out, my other three shirts my hanging bag, shorts, and socks in the bag, jeans and my one pair of slacks hung in the hanging bag.

I finished and went downstairs, tossed my bags into the car, and then back into the kitchen where I opened the Chromebook and started hunting for accommodations in Salida. I found a bed and breakfast on the outskirts of town. The supporting pictures showed a stream in the backyard of the house and a caption that read "VERY PRIVATE." The image of walking Aunt Edna, naked, down to the stream to enjoy the sounds was too good to pass up so I started the reservation process. Miraculously, I got everything set up for a week, starting tonight with a late arrival.

Then I went upstairs to check on her progress.

As with all women, she was spending WAY too much time packing, but she was making progress. She seemed almost distracted when I asked for the credit card. She handed it to me while her eyes were on the drawer she was working her way through.

I chuckled, went back downstairs, entered the card number, and hit "confirm." In five seconds I got a confirmation message that I printed off.

Then I was Googling, searching for "sexy clothes" and eventually for "clubwear" as I followed links.

Before long I had a half dozen potential stores on a list and was heading up to the bedroom to get my new girlfriend moving.

She surprised me by meeting me at the top of the stairs with a single suitcase and a hanging bag.

And looking GREAT! She had on the shirt I had given her, a pair of sandals, and red panties. Her hair fell in thick curls past her shoulders. Her nipples made distinct bumps on the shirt. I figured I'd be nice and get clear of town before I made her go into a convenience store and get us some road food. I couldn't WAIT to show her off.

I tossed the bags into the trunk and said, "anything else you need to take care of?"

She smiled and said, "no honey, let's go so you can take your crazy aunt and strip away the last of her modesty."

Without, as they say, further adieu, we headed off for our adventure.

At Limon, I pulled into a convenience store for gas. While I was filling the tank I said, "run in and get us some Cokes and some road food."

Her eyes got big and I thought she was going to refuse but after a few seconds, she smiled, a happy, satisfied smile, and headed into the store. There was a bounce in her step and I loved the way the guy at the next pump over watched her walking into the store and then met my eyes and flashed a thumbs up.

I grinned and kept filling the tank.

When she came out of the store she was flushed, her eyes were bright, and she was giggling.

"If you want my mouth," she said, "right here and right now just say the word. God, Davey, that's the most exciting thing I've ever done."

I grinned and said, "later, but so you know, yes, everybody WAS watching you."

She looked around automatically and noticed the guy at the next pump looking again. She surprised me by lifting the tail of the shirt, flashing the red panties and the thick hair peeking out around them.

I laughed and said, "slut," as the gas pump clicked off and I hung it and put the cap on the filler neck.

In Denver we stopped at two of the shops I had picked out where she modeled Clubwear and I gave thumbs up or thumbs down. I also found the perfect bathing suit for her that I purchased while she was in the changing room.

I had her wait in the car for a few minutes when I pulled into the Adult Gift Store.

Then it was a two-and-a-half-hour trip on U.S. 285 to Salida through some of the most beautiful scenery in a beautiful state.

It was just getting dark when we pulled up the driveway to the big house. I knocked and everybody's favorite gramma answered the door. She was short and round with white hair, a wonderful smile, and the pudgiest fingers I believe I've ever seen. She smiled and directed us to a little cottage on the backside of the property.

When we got inside all thought of anything but the bed seemed to leave us both.

I unbuttoned the shirt and the cuffs and then let it fall to the floor between us.

I didn't remove the panties though. I thought she was too sexy like that to break up the image.

She got my shirt off and then dropped to her knees. She took my feet, each in turn, onto her lap to get my shoes and socks off and then got my pants off. She smiled up at me and kissed where I was hard.

I entwined my fingers in her hair and forced her head back so she would look up at me.

Her need was naked in her eyes, in the way her lips were parted, in the way her breath was already catching.

"Are you ready for another first?" I asked.

She licked her lips, smiled, and said, "always."

I took her hands in mine and helped her to stand.

"Now remember," I said, smiling down at her, "you can always say 'no'."

She giggled at that and said, "David, I have no intention of EVER saying 'no' to you."

So I pushed the panties down and helped her onto the bed.

I liked, very much, that she posed prettily. She had one arm bent, her head resting on her forearm, and one knee raised slightly. A very pretty pinup pose showing off that glorious body hair.

"Hold that thought," I said, and got my stash of pot out of my carryon and rolled a joint. I found an ashtray and laid it between us as I fired up the joint, took a hit, and passed it to her.

I limited us to three hits. It's very good pot.

I put the ashtray away and handed her a little white pill and a glass of water.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Do you trust me?" I replied.

She giggled, took the pill, washed it down, and then said, "what did I just take."

"It's called Ecstasy," I said, "and in about ten minutes every one of your nerve endings will be more sensitive than it's ever been."

Then I popped the little diamond-shaped blue pill.

"And this is Viagra," I said, "a four-hour treat for both of us."

Then I laid down beside her and started foreplay. I was kissing her, gently at first, and my hands were exploring her, enjoying the warmth of her skin, the way I could feel as the Ecstasy took hold and she reacted to every tiny touch. I was enjoying the feeling of that luxurious body hair.

"Oh Jesus," she was whispering as I brushed up her belly with the backs of my fingers, my fingernails dragging through the hair to get to the skin.

She cried out when my fingers found her nipple, a very hard pebble by now, and pinched hard enough to make her yell.

And she was exploring me as well. I had taken her well past those original inhibitions and she found my dick, already getting hard, and played with it, tugging and squeezing, cupping my balls and lifting them gently, playing with them, squeezing them enough to make me grunt.

My fingers started playing in the thick, fine hair of her pussy, brushing very lightly, until I could feel her getting wet. That natural lubricant, thick and sticky, redolent of her aroused womanscent, was what I was seeking. I deliberately avoided probing any deeper, merely brushing at the hair, letting her feel the lightest of touches as I did.

"You're teasing me," she whispered, squeezing my dick.

"No," I said, chuckling, "I'm preparing you."

I used my hand to gently roll her over until she was face down on the mattress, her face in the pillow.

I used my hands on her hips to adjust her into the position in which I wanted her, her knees forward and parted, her ass up. I pressed down with my hand on her back, forcing her to arch her back, putting her ass and her pussy even more on display.

Then I moved behind her until my knees were between her calves.

She was aroused enough that the thick, clear nectar had thoroughly soaked the dense mat of her pubic hair, and a string of it hung, wobbling a little, from the point formed by her hair there.

I captured the thick clear string on the tip of the middle finger of my right hand and then used the thumb and forefinger of my left to spread her cheeks.

The tiny puckered opening of her anus was surrounded by a small circle of smooth, hairless skin. Her body hair began at the edge of that small circle, thick and luxuriant as it was everywhere.

She gasped and squeezed as the tip of my finger touched, and then penetrated to the first knuckle.

I held that position, barely inside her anus, my left hand lightly caressing that beautiful arch of her back.

I took my time like that, getting her used to anal play. Before that first hour was out I had two fingers all the way in her and could feel her pushing back, seeking more.

So I gave her what she was seeking by then. I slipped my cock into her pussy one time, holding still, feeling her natural lubricant all around me, and then pulled out and entered her anally, slowly but relentlessly entering her until the full length of my shaft was inside of her.

I pulled out, very very slowly, and then back in, just as slowly.

I kept that up, my rhythm slowly speeding up, each thrust a little harder and a little faster until she screamed her orgasm into the pillow.

I felt the powerful anal sphincter muscles squeezing and deeper inside I felt the powerful rectal muscles pushing against me. I felt something hard against my balls and realized that she had prolapsed with her orgasm and it was her cervix I was feeling. I held that position, deep inside of her until she relaxed and that pressure left me.

So I started my rhythm again, the Viagra doing its work nicely.

I took her through a half dozen orgasms like that, each time feeling the sudden pressure of her rectal muscles against the tip of my shaft and the sudden tightness at the base and that wonderful hard pressure against my balls.

"Please baby, please," she sort of cry/moaned, "enough for now."

So I pulled out, slowly, interested in seeing where she gaped open from what I had been doing.

"Push," I said, using my thumbs to open her more.

She grunted and I saw her cervix peeking out, very pink, and the back of her rectal vault, very red, pushing against her anus.

After that first time, I had studied the idea of prolapse carefully. I wanted to see if I could get her to do that.

"Push," I said again.

She grunted and more of her cervix and uterus emerged and the redness of her rectum filled the hole I was holding open.

I bent and sucked on her cervix, drawing a gasp from her and then licked where she pushed into the anal opening past the relaxed sphincter.

She gasped and her fingers made claws, digging into the mattress.

"Hold that thought," I said again and rolled out of bed to find a washcloth and wet it with hot water.

I carefully washed her where I had managed to smear some shit, making sure her uterus, where it showed, was clean. I did not want any weird infections happening.

She made that humming sound deep in her throat that signified she was enjoying what I was doing.

"Push," I said again, my voice low, my hand brushing the hard red muscle.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "baby, are you sure."

"Push," I said again.

She took a deep breath and grunted and I could feel the tension in her body as she bore down.

And suddenly, there it was. I held her rectum, hard and red and smelling very slightly of shit in my right hand, and her uterus, pink and firm and shiny with her natural lubricant in my left. I was seeing more of her than I would ever see unless I used surgical instruments. I bent and kissed them both.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh Jesus," she said, "I don't know."

She giggled and wiggled a bit, those parts I held in my hands moving with her movement.

"But I know I don't want this to end," she said.

So I got a little more aggressive. I was squeezing now. Pulling. Drawing more of her outside of her body and she was starting to cum as I had never imagined possible.

Great ropes of nectar were pouring down from her vagina, running down her uterus, fully exposed now, and puddling under her.

I kept massaging her gently and her body would sort of twitch and another flood would flow.

Finally, she collapsed, spent, and I watched, fascinated, as her uterus and rectum returned to nestle inside her body.

I snuggled against her and started kissing, telling her how beautiful she was.

"What about you?" she asked, reaching down and taking my still erect cock into her hand.

I chuckled and kissed her again.

"No hurry for me," I said, "I'm just letting you rest a bit."

She giggled and rolled out of bed. I enjoyed watching her walk into the other room and I couldn't help notice she was walking a little funny.

As I had, she came back with a wet washcloth and she carefully washed where I had been in her ass.

Then she said, "teach me the proper way to use my mouth."

She put the tip of her middle finger against my lips and began pushing, gently, until I opened my mouth and accepted her finger.

I took the finger until it started to trigger my gag reflex and then wrapped my tongue around it, in the way of the best blowjob I had ever received. With my tongue wrapped around her finger, I slowly pulled off, my saliva making her finger wet and slick. I did that several times, watching her eyes, interested that her breath was catching as I did it.

12