Aunt Edna's Needs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her finger to my gag reflex again and swallowed hard, pushing past as I did so, until her fingertip was past the reflex, into my throat.

Our eyes never left each other's.

I gently pulled her hand, slowly pulling her finger out, my lips holding it until, eventually, it came free with an audible little pop.

She smiled, that wonderful smile that showed me the teenage bride, and started kissing her way down my body.

It was a VERY good blowjob this time. She brought me along, slowly, but the Viagra didn't allow me to finish. She worked at my cock for a long time, making me want to cum, taking me farther than I would normally make it, but my body was not able to make the final leap.

Finally, she was just exhausted, panting, gasping actually when she gave up. She was slick with sweat from the effort she had been making and when I kissed her her lips were snot slick where her nose was running. It was a good kiss.

She was spent and slept for a while then. Well, I did too.

But soon enough she was waking me, using her mouth again.

This time I could finish and when I did she didn't pull off but swallowed greedily, continuing to suck and drinking every possible drop from me.

And then we slept.

12