Aunt Edna's Needs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured out which way the ground sloped and walked with her, hand-in-hand, for about 10 steps downhill and stopped.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her to look at me.

"Feet apart," I said. She looked up at me, eyebrows arched in question, but moved her feet until they were a little more than shoulder-width apart.

"Squat down," I said and her eyes got big.

"Davey?" she asked, the question clear in her voice.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

She giggled softly and said, "I trust you."

I smiled and said, "well then, squat."

She bent her knees and squatted.

I got to my knees before her, her knees touching my ribs as I scooted closer.

I reached down and drug my fingers through her thick pubic hair, lightly brushing against her labia as I did so.

Her eyes got big as she realized what was coming.

"Pee for me," I said, my voice as gentle and undemanding as I could make it.

"Daveyyyyy," she said, her voice dragging out the closing vowel.

"Sometimes messy, never dirty," I said, my fingers playing between her legs, "I don't want you to EVER feel bad about anything we do. So pee for me," I finished.

We held that position for some fraction of eternity, our eyes meeting, my fingers playing very gently, the gentle sounds of the alpine meadow in our ears, and the scents of the wildflowers mixing with her sex in our noses.

I felt the first few drops and knew she had learned a very important lesson.

As her stream started in earnest, making that wonderful hissing sound a woman peeing makes, I reached under with both hands and washed my hands in her urine. It was spattering and I could feel it on my thighs and knew it was splashing onto her feet and ankles.

When she finished I held her eyes, smiling, and put my wet middle finger in my mouth and slowly pulled it out, my lips tight on it, until it came out with a little audible pop.

Her eyes were big but she took my hand and did the same thing with her mouth.

"Never dirty," I said, leaning forward to kiss her.

"Oh God, Davey," she said softly but then her look turned into a grin.

She reached down and took my dick in her hand.

"Your turn," she said and I smiled.

She was supporting my dick in one hand and very lightly stroking it, almost petting it, and she was saying, "pee for me,' over and over.

I'm not bladder shy but I was having trouble and she was enjoying it.

"Come on honey," she said, getting into the game, "I showed you mine, now show me yours. Pee for me baby."

She leaned forward and was breathing a little raggedly as she urged me on.

When the first few drops started I thought she was going to cum.

"That's right baby," she said with a sort of shudder in her voice.

When I started in earnest she giggled and said, "nothing is dirty" as she played the stream over her belly, soaking her pubic hair.

She carefully shook the last few drops when I was finished.

"What have you done to me?" she asked.

I grinned and said, "opened a new world."

We stood together and walked back to the blanket. This time I laid her back and bent to kiss between her legs.

"You smell like piss," I said and she giggled.

"Eat me," she said.

So I did.

She smelled of piss and tasted of piss, but also of womanscent and that wonderful desperate womanneed I came to love. When she came it was different again. It was thick and very salty, more like snot than her natural lubricant. I sucked and swallowed greedily.

I kept her going like that, drinking her pleasure, until she rolled away into the fetal position, moaning, "enough, baby, please."

We both dozed like that, naked in the sun, sated, until I woke when it was getting chilly.

12