Aunt Elsie

Story Info
Aunt Elsie, pantyhose foot job.
960 words
4.51
21.3k
31

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Elsie is a 45 year old housewife who loves to wear pantyhose. She wears them pretty much all the time. She has a sixteen year old son, Daryl, who spends a lot of time with his closest friends, Andy, who is the same age as her son and his older brother, Rick, who is 18. Elsie has known these boys their whole lives and even though there is no relation they call her Aunt Elsie.

Part One

Elsie is sitting at her kitchen table wearing light blue, sheer to waist pantyhose, with a denim skirt that comes to just above her knees, and a tight pink sweater. Elsie smiles and says, "Hello Rick" As Rick walks by heading to use the bathroom.

"Hi, Aunt Elsie" Rick replied his eyes fixed on Elsie's legs and feet as he walks by. Elsie is glad that Rick who is now a very handsome young man is still interested in her in that way after all these years. She shifts in her seat so that her skirt rises up and as she uncrossed and re-crosses her legs gives Rick nice view of her legs & feet.

As Elsie walks by the bathroom she realizes Rick has been in there for quite a while. She approaches the door to knock and ask if he's okay she realizes the door is cracked open. When she peeks inside she can't believe her eyes, Rick is standing there in nothing but his T shirt and her suntan sheer to waist pantyhose. Rick is stroking his hard cock through the sheer nylon and soon grunts as he orgasms flooding her pantyhose with his hot white jism. Elsie retreats to the kitchen table before she is noticed and is still trying to process what she has just seen when Rick passes by now fully dressed.

A few days later Elsie has just returned from the store as the boys are heading out. Today she is in blue jeans, a gray sweatshirt, and taupe sheer to waist pantyhose with her black patent leather closed toe pencil thin 5 inch heels. She hears Rick say, "Go ahead I'll catch up I have to ask Aunt Elsie about something."

Once in the house Rick asks, "Aunt Elsie can I talk to you?"

Elsie replies, "Sure honey, come sit." As she motions for him to sit at the kitchen table. Elsie can see Rick is nervous and as he tries to speak the words just don't come out. Elsie calms his nerves by touching his hand and saying "It's ok you can tell your Aunt Elsie anything."

Rick finally opens up and softly says, "I really like that you're always wearing pantyhose, and when I see you in them I get very... what I mean is I get very turned...um."

Elsie sees he's struggling, still holding his hand cuts him off, "It's ok Rick, those feelings you're having are perfectly natural. In fact I'm flattered that you find me attractive."

This seems to put him a little more at ease as he says, "Aunt Elsie, I know you're married and that nothing could happen between us." He gulped hard before he continued, "But would it be ok if I could just massage your pantyhose covered feet?"

Elsie took a moment before replying. "Well, ok honey but just for a little bit." She figured maybe if she let him touch her for a little he'd get it out of his system and since she's wearing jeans he won't be able to go too high up her legs.

Rick kneels down in front of Elsie and removes her shoes revealing her toenails painted red beneath the sheer nylon. Rick take her left foot in his hands and starts to massage it. Elsie likes the way his hands feel and feels herself getting aroused by his touch. When he switches feet he places the first foot in his lap where she can feel the bulge in his pants. Her mind starts to wonder back to when she saw Rick wearing her pantyhose stroking his hard cock my how he has grown. She feels herself getting very turned on and wet. Her mind racing she doesn't notice that Rick has taken his cock out of his pants until she feels it being rubbed against the sole of her nylon covered foot. When she doesn't protest Rick holds both her feet keeping his cock between them. Elsie still doesn't stop him and she softly moans her approval of the way his cock feels on her feet. "Oh yes, Aunt Elsie, your pantyhose feet feel so good on my cock." Rick exclaims Elsie moves one foot so it's moving back and forth under his balls which sends Rick over the edge. "Oh Aunt Elsie!" Rick exclaims as he cums hard sending huge gobs of his hot young white seed onto Elsie's pantyhose covered feet. As his orgasm subsides.

"Oh my, that was quite the foot massage." Elsie says.

"I'm so sorry Aunt Elsie," Rick replies genuinely upset.

"You have nothing to apologize for honey. Now quick go into the bathroom and clean yourself up before Daryl & Andy come looking for you." Elsie says.

While he's away Elsie brings each foot to her lips to taste Rick's hot cum from her nylon covered feet. She can't believe how good his hot young seed tastes. When Rick returns from the bathroom Elsie has her heels back on and she tells Rick, "We should really talk about what just happened. Daryl is going to be gone all day Saturday with his Dad so come by about a half hour after you see them leave. Until then you can't say anything to anyone about this okay?"

Rick replies "I promise Aunt Elsie."