Aunt Em

Story Info
A story about visiting my sexy aunt.
2.4k words
4.17
33.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmKay2203
EmKay2203
16 Followers

Hi. I'm Jake and I am 21 years old. I had just graduated from Uni and went home to stay with Mum while I sorted myself out. Dad and Mum had divorced when I was 15, so she lived on her own.

The day after I arrived Mum said to me that her twin sister, my Aunty Em, had called and asked if I would go over to hers to give her a hand doing a few things. She had said that since she lived a 1-hour drive away I might like to stay for the weekend. Her husband had left her a couple of years previously for a younger woman. This appealed to me since it would also mean that I would probably get to see my cousin Geena who is 2 days younger than me and I hadn't seen them since I went to uni. so, for about 3 or 4 years.

Mum said that that would be good for her because she had a hot date on Friday and she fully expected him to stay the night so I would be out of the way and she could have her wicked way with him. Her words, not mine.

So, I kissed Mum goodbye on Friday and drove to Aunt Em's house.

She answered the door smoking a cigarette. She looked spectacular in a very short black minidress with a very low neckline which accented her not inconsiderable cleavage bursting out. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Darling boy." she gushed. "It's so good to see you after so long" and she threw her arms around me and moulded her body to mine and kissed me passionately on the lips. "It's been too long. Come in! Come in! Good heavens. Haven't you grown handsome" and taking me by the hand she led me into the lounge. "Sit down." She said indicating the sofa and she sat at the other end and took a drag on her cigarette and stubbed it out. "Now tell me what you have been up to for the last 4 years."

We chatted amiably for half an hour or so about what we had been doing during which she continually stroked my cheek and thighs. I asked her when Genna would be home and she explained that she was staying with friends for a couple of days and would be home tomorrow. "Good. I can't wait to see her again. Anyway, what is it you wanted me to help you with?

"Oh, I just wanted you to fill a few holes and attend to a couple of bumps."

Then she asked if I would like a drink and I accepted a beer. She went and got it and came back with my beer and a glass of red wine for herself. She took a sip and took a cigarette from the pack on the table.             

"Jake my lighter is on the table by you. Could you give me a light please?" I grabbed the lighter and fired it up and she leaned toward me and sucked on the cigarette to get it lit during which she had to put her hand down to steady herself and it accidently (maybe) landed on my crotch. She squeezed a bit and then took it away as she sat up again.

"Oh! I am sorry" she said after inhaling and blowing a plume of smoke towards the ceiling.

"What for?" I asked.

"Putting my hand on your crotch."

"It's me who should be sorry." I said. "Because you took it away much too quickly."

She smiled and took another drag on her cigarette and immediately put her hand back on my crotch but this time she squeezed my developing erection and gently rubbed across it. With her free hand she took my hand and led it to her left tit which I had the greatest pleasure giving it the same treatment she was giving my crotch.

She kissed me passionately again and our tongues entwined. "Mmm. That feels good."

"What does?" I asked. "You feeling my cock or me feeling your tits?"

"They both feel so good. You caressing my tits has really turned me on and I feel really horny and wet in between my legs, and me squeezing your cock only contributes to it as I wish it was somewhere inside me. But I think it would feel better if we were both naked."

I reached behind her and unzipped her dress and she shrugged her shoulders so it dropped to her waist baring her lovely tits. I leaned forward and took her erect left nipple into my mouth and sucked it avidly.

She had her hand on my neck pulling me further on to her tit and said "That's not the first time you have sucked on that nipple you know."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, when you and Geena were very young your mother and I used to swap babies sometimes so you see you have sucked my nipples before. Oh, and I have seen your cock before and touched it although it was quite small then and I can feel that it has grown quite considerably since then thank God.

And it wasn't unknown for us to swap husbands as well. That's how I know that your cock will be at least as nice as your dads, which I enjoyed quite often. We'll see in a moment if it tastes as nice. We had to have DNA tests on both of you so we could be sure which father you belonged to."

She took a last drag on her cigarette and stubbed it out. Then she put her free hand round the back of my neck and pulled me towards her and kissed me passionately on the lips again and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I, of course, responded in kind.

"I will need to replace that cigarette with something else cylindrical" she said unhooking my belt buckle and unzipping my fly she reached into my pants and pulled out my now fully erect throbbing cock. "Oh wow, bigger and better than I thought" and she leaned down and kissed my bell end and lapped up the pre-cum with her tongue and swallowed it. Then she licked up and down the shaft before sucking it into her mouth.

She Let it escape from her mouth and said "I will never be able to call you "my little man" again, will I? Would you like a smoky blow job or just ordinary?"

"Mmmm. Smokey, I think"

She grabbed a cigarette and put it between her lips and sucked on it as I touched the other end with the flame of the lighter. She took a huge drag, opened her mouth and inhaled the smoke deep into her lungs before grabbing my cock and exhaling the smoke all over it and my balls. Then, engulfing my cock in her mouth, she avidly sucked and licked it. After a while she pulled it out with a plop and said "Well that's temporarily filled one of the holes." And repeated the process of taking a drag on the ciggy and exhaling the smoke onto my cock and then sucking it gratefully into her lovely warm mouth while I continued to fondle her tits.

She continued doing this until she had nearly finished the cigarette and she allowed my cock to escape once more. She came up and kissed me on the lips and said "Now I am going to make you cum. I want it all in my mouth and nowhere else. OK."

I nodded my agreement and she took a last drag on the cigarette and stubbed it out, exhaled the smoke on my cock again and went at it with renewed vigour and pretty soon I was unloading the contents of my sac into her mouth. I could see her Adams apple moving up and down as she swallowed.

When I had finally finished, she took my cock out of her mouth and licked it clean and had a little lick and suck on each of my balls and kissed me and said "Thank you Jake. That was fucking delicious. As good as, if not better, than your dad's. And while I was doing it you managed to attend to a couple of bumps as well."

She laid down and opened her legs and grabbed my head and pulled it down so I was facing her cunt. "Now you can return the favour by sucking my juicy pussy."

"Glad to." I said and sticking 2 fingers into her fuck canal I started to lick from her arse to her clit and. after spending some time encircling it with my tongue, back again. After a few minutes of my oral ministrations to her genitals she was getting a little jumpy and pushed my head down onto her cunt.

Suddenly I heard the door open and a voice said "What the fuck are you doing Mum and who's the guy you're doing it with? Wow and he's got such a nice cock." And I felt a hand wrap round my boner and squeeze and gently wank it.

"I would have thought that what we are doing is fucking obvious and what the fuck are you doing home Geena? I thought you were away until tomorrow?"

Aunty Em's hand moved and I bobbed my head up and said "Hi Geena. It's great to see you."

"Oh, fuck mum, it's Jake. Your nephew, my cousin and I am holding his cock and I was just about to suck it. So what we are doing is incest and taboo."

"Yes darling but do you want to stop, because, I for one do not, and will not. If you feel you need to suck his cock then please get on with it because I haven't finished with it yet. But please don't make him cum, because he hasn't fucked me yet."

"Mmmmm. It is such a lovely cock and it looks like it's begging me to suck it." she said as she lay on her back and pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked it.

I felt her suck my cock into her warm wet mouth and her hand was cradling my balls. It felt wonderful. So I grabbed a handful of one of her ample tits and gently caressed it and gave her nipple a little tweak between my thumb and forefinger.

"Geena, Here's a cigarette darling. Jake likes smoky blow jobs." Her mother said and I felt my cock being taken out of her mouth as she took the cigarette from her mum, took a drag and then continued to do exactly the same as her mother had done a few minutes earlier.

"And you, Jake, get your fucking face back between my legs and keep slurping on my cunt."

We carried on like this for a few minutes until Aunt Em's body suddenly started to shiver a bit as she had a minor orgasm.

When she had recovered a bit she sat up and tapping her daughter on the shoulder she said "OK Geena you can take that cock out of your mouth now and insert it into my cunt. And you Jake" she said pulling my head up from her cunt "can stop sucking and start fucking."

"What am I supposed to do?" moaned Geena.

"I have an idea." Said Aunt Em, "Jake, pull out for a moment and I will get on my hands and knees and you can fuck me doggy fashion. Geena, take off the rest of your clothes and come and lay in front of me with your legs apart and your knees on your nipples and I can lick and finger fuck your cunt. It will be the first time I have stroked my little girl's pussy."

So that's exactly what we did. But after a little while, Aunty Em looked up from Geena's crotch and said "There is one problem with this. I can't smoke."

Then Geena said "Ah! I think I have a solution to that. Why don't you give me a cigarette and I can smoke for both of us. You can carry on eating my cunt while I give Jake a smoky BJ and when you feel like a drag lift your head up and I will let you have a drag, which means I will be getting a smoky cunt licking,"

"What a fucking good Idea. I can see that all that expensive education is paying off at last."

I fucked Aunt Em good and hard through a couple of spine-shattering orgasms while the 2 ladies pleasured themselves and smoked at the other end until, with one last huge lunge I buried my throbber deep into Aunt Em's cunt and with a loud roar let go a huge spurt of cum into the murky depths of her contracting pussy at the same time as she was screaming into another spine-tingling orgasm. This, of course, meant that Geena was free so she scooted up to where the action was taking place, pulled my ejaculating cock from her mother's cunt and sucked it into her mouth. But not before a ribbon of my cum splashed across her face and another one onto her tits.

Aunt Em rolled over onto her back and just laid there with her legs akimbo with my cum dribbling from her open cunt and her eyes closed, obviously in a post orgasmic coma.

Geena continued sucking my cock until she was sure that she had all the cum I could give and then she pulled it out of her mouth with a plop and swallowed it all. She then went to work on her mother's pussy lapping out all the cum that she could reach. By the time she had finished Aunt Em had recovered and started moaning as she enjoyed her daughters' tongue in her snatch.

"Oh darling that feels so fucking good," she said "But I must clean you up too." And she sat up and took Geena's face in her hands and licked all the spunk off and then spotting some on Geena's tits, she went down and licked that off too. Then she sat back on her heels and sighed and said "Well Jake I have to admit that that is the best fuck I've had in a long long time and it has literally knackered me. She leaned over and kissed Geena and gave me a passionate kiss with tongues and said "Well that's another hole temporarily filled. I'm off to bed to sleep it off. Now Jake, you can welcome you cousin home properly." And with that she left.

What happened next to follow.

EmKay2203
EmKay2203
16 Followers