Aunt Em's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be your first? Well, your pussy will be my first. Have at you wench!"

Pat took his tool and guided it to her pussy lips, just enjoying the feel of it running up and down her lips, gathering up the natural lubrication before spreading her labia and pulling him to the entrance. Tom needed no further encouragement. He pressed forward gently, savouring her tightness as he slipped the head inside.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

"Aaahhh," she gasped and urged him in further. Tom was a little surprised at how easily his tool penetrated her body. She loved the feeling of the welcome invasion as her vagina stretched excitingly to accommodate his length and girth. Slowly he pushed further until their pubic mounds met then just held it there. He loved the way her sheath gripped him, especially when she tried to contract her pussy muscles around him. Tom pulled back and his sister felt the large bulge of his head discovering new places inside her, and again as he pressed forward, beginning a rhythm that felt deeply satisfying at some instinctive level. This, they felt, was where they both belonged.

Enjoying the delectable sensations the slick friction between penis and vagina generated kept them both in a state of rapture until instinct took over and his strokes speeded up and went deeper into her. She enthusiastically met his down stroke with her hips thrusting up to meet it. They were both teetering on the edge of the unknown until they finally plunged into the senselessness of perfect climaxes as his sperm pumped into her receptive womb.

"Wow," she whispered when they both came back to normality. "I feel really married to you now."

"Yes, darling Wife. You are mine forever."

They continued hugging and kissing each other until they drifted easily towards sleep. Pat murmured to her brother, "And when we move away, I hope my 'sister' will visit often."

"Count on it Darling."

I love receiving feedback and don't forget to vote.

12