Aunt Holly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and stood across from him "this is" and with that her hands took the hem of her dress and quickly pulled up and over her head and when it cleared her face, she threw it in the air careless to where it landed and fed him a look that screamed fuck me!

With his jaw to floor he admired every inch of her.

"YOU SERIOUS?" he almost shouted while drooling

With her piercing eyes on his "DEADLY" she raged "one night of pure sex it will be, I'm gonna ride you all night long until I cream all over your dick over and over and over, and when ive edged you enough I'll let you cum in me, now if you want it come get it"

He shot up and met her lips on his, so fast already groping each other and tongues duelling moaning into each other's mouth then she stopped and dropped to her knees undoing his jeans while he looked on in awe, she pulled them just until they cleared his arse along with his boxers too and she was slapped in the face by the 9 inch dagger, looking at it with lust and hunger she grabbed it and began to jerk it while looking up at him.

"UUGGHH" groaned Jamie while watching this beauty tug on his log, then suddenly not taking her eyes of his she ran her tongue from base to tip and swirling her tongue over the golf ball sized head.

"FUCK YES"! he was glad he knocked one out earlier

"MM, YOU TASTE SO GOOD" holly spat back

"God I can't wait to taste you"

While back to jerking his cock "eaten many women have you" she enquired?

"I think I do ok"

"Oh yeah? what about sixty-nine" she asked still pumping her nephew's cock while squatting like whore in her kitchen.

"No never"

With a few more licks and slurps she got up and whispered" well then let's change that right now, follow me" she brushed past him and as he turned around, she was just leaving his sight exiting via the hall, strutting like a catwalk model.

He held his jeans up so they didn't fall, and he tripped and make a fool of himself at the bottom of the stairs he looked up and could see just stairs as he got near the top, with five-six steps to go she came into view and as he continued until she was in full sight then he stopped and glared as to what she was gonna do, his raging cock pointed straight at her.

Holly held his gaze and slowly reached back to her clasp to give him his first full view of those massive jugs, snap! The clasp went, glad to be freed of the overtime it was already being put under and he nearly fainted as she pulled the cups away from her and they dropped a touch with the weight of them it was no surprise, dropping the bra she cupped both her magnificent tits and looked straight back and knew what was coming.

"34G before you ask, and they need a sucking!"

She knew she was teasing him and as soon as he learned her size, she sauntered to her room leaving him like a little puppy to drool and follow her and he eagerly did.

She was already on the bed laid back on her elbows waiting for him he was knew full well now she was more than serious he gave it his all too and rushed to grab her to be stopped by her foot on his chest.

"Take off your clothes then take of my knickers" giving him a sultry look he quickly discarded his clothes and reached for her panties and pulled from the waistband while raising her arse for him and they slipped down and off her feet then quickly crawling to him one her knees she stopped on the edge of the bed and let him take her in.

"Fuck holly! Your love heart looks great" he gasped "I'm gonna enjoy seeing that slide down on my cock"

"Mmm yeah baby you are" she shuddered with lust" but first Tits are for sucking..."

And he launched his self onto her grabbing and mauling her huge rack licking, sucking and kissing her tits all over.

"ARRGGHH! Fuck that's good" letting him be rough with her for a few minutes while cradling his head

Pulling him away and ordering him to lay down on the bed it was time to wine, dine and sixty-nine!

Straddling his face, she then leaned forward to envelope his huge rod in her mouth, and he instinctively lapped at her love tunnel

"MMPPHH" they moaned in unison as the pleased each other orally, she was trying to take it all down her neck but knew that would take practice, he was just too big! In turn he was pleasing her well, but she could tell he was a beginner in that dept, not useless just needed some direction.

"Pull my hood back and lick my clit baby" and she went back to sucking his huge hard phallus

"MMMRRGGHH" holly groaned while his dick was in her mouth, he found the sweet spot and he knew that from her moans causing the most delightful vibration on his dick, both now moaning into each other's special place causing an alternating current of pleasure!

He was so fired up now his earlier wank had helped him hold off a but had no idea it was gonna end up in auntie holly's mouth, he pulled off her pussy urgently

"Fuck holly I'm gonna cum"

"MMPPHH" she moaned then went harder and faster, he took that as a green light and went back to her clit licking it and sucking it harder himself, within seconds they both came! Both moaning and groaning as she took his creamy load down her throat and her glazing his lips like a Krispy Kreme donut with sweet nectar.

As they separated breathing heavily coming down from a cum high she went in for a hug and wrapped him in her arms, she felt like she was gonna cry, yes she swallowed his jizz and he ate her out but she felt something more than crazy horny lust now, as they fell into a steady make out session that was getting more and more intense again and he was already back to full hard mast as she marvelled at the young stamina he had and now it was time to feast and get her fill.

Now laid back in the centre of the bed with his rested on the pillow slight tilting his head forward she made her move and straddled her young nephew and rubbed his loin on her clit to tease them both and lube it up with dripping pussy juices before "THWACK THWACK THWAK Holly had taken his rigid tool by the base and slapped his engorged bell end on her clit, "ooohhh" she cooed, it felt like a knock on her love tunnel and it kinda was, only with a little bolt of electric surging through it too.

"Jamie your aunt is about to sit on your fat cock, I used to watch you while your mum and dad went out let you get away with murder and always have your back and now look at your naughty aunt" she giggled

"You still have my back, well at least have me on it, now holly I can't wait! You said you was gonna fuck me! So, FUCK ME" he growled, oh I like this horny version of him she thought.

Holly scooted up just a bit further on her knees reaching back she grabbed his throbbing member positioning it at the entrance to her love tunnel, her pussy lips stretched around the bulbous bell end, the dick was wet enough to slide all in had it been a mediocre one but this one wasn't so she put a bit more effort into her decent and with one big cock swallowing lunge her arse dropped all the way to his balls.

"OH FUCK" Jamie groaned as he felt the heat of her furnace smother him with its wet warmth

Holly gasped aloud, her eyes bulging as she felt her pussy walls expand around his 9inch invader, she felt her nephews helmet sponge against her cervix.

"FUCK HOLLY! NO ONE HAS EVER TAKEN IT ALL"!

"I'm not just anyone baby, I'm the aunt who can" she winked

And with that her meaty behind rose, her love juice dripping down his shaft, then bang it dropped again swallowing it whole, seconds past as she went from slow and steady to full power, pumping on his cock and beating against his balls.

"AAHHYYESS! THAT'S IT"! Holly squealed as her head fell back in pleasure, her arse still never missing a beat, THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! Was noise of their sexes mashing together.
“FUCK FUCK FUCK HOLLY” Jamie screamed, she looked even hotter, working hard for her next orgasm, which was moments away, his sixty-nine cum was his second in nearly two hours including beating off into the shower so he doing ok for now with standing her efforts so far, with her big tits swaying and mashing together as she rode herself to heaven was a magnet to him so he watched them dance for him until he grabbed a boob in each hand and roughly squeezed them before thumbing and lightly twisting a nipple.
“FUCKING FUCK FUCK! YES, DO THAT” holly egged him on
“I bet your gonna cum hard” he goaded her now while she increased her efforts, bed springs starting to complain.
“Your just about to find out” she quivered...
“OHH GGOOODDD JAMIE! YESSSSSSSS! IM CUUMINGG” she shrieked, that was big cum for her.
Still feeling her cervix being rubbed by his member as she shivered from the delicious orgasm that just occurred, and her arse resumed bouncing again going even harder.
“UUGGHH! UUGGHH! UUGHH! Was all you could hear as she rammed his erection to the deepest depths of her kitty, for the next fifteen minutes she showed no signs of tiring she felt her next cum brewing inside her.
“You feel like Cumming yet?” she asked a little out breathe!
“No, I’m still good! He moaned back “enjoying my cock being swallowed by my hot aunt” he retorted “so get off again holly, make yourself cum again on me, harder, make your tots bounce for me”
“OH FUCK! SO HOT SHE SNAPPED!” holly Sinclair did just that, bouncing harder, making her titties dance for him, the headboard now starting to clatter on the wall behind.
“IM GONNA CUM, IT HERE COMES! OHH FUCK CUMMING SO HARRDD!” could be heard all the way through the house now.
Falling onto her nephew’s chest as she came down from euphoria, breathing hard, Jamie grabbed her hair and pulled into lust fuelled tongue battle squeezing her ripe arse.
“Ive bever been fucked so good” he marvelled at her
“I’m not finished yet” she said matter of factly
After regaining her breathe and composure she sat back up, one hand on his chest and on his behind her, holly settled into the slow grind, making them both feel soo good! For the next hour she rode him to sweet bliss, slowing slightly when he was close to Cumming so he could calm down before the gyrating sped back up, all that could be heard was terms of endearment and as they never took their eyes of each other, then as he played with her juicy tits for the five-hundredth time, she took her hair in her hands and held it above head as she rode even slower and ground down even harder on his tool.
That was it that was the best sight of the night for him, seeing her like that while her eyes burned into his, then just has quick she let go of her hair, leant back on her arms as she let him see open for him.
“GOD! IM SO LUCKY” then quickly thumbing her clit in circular motions.
“OH! OH! OH! YES!! JUST LIKE THAT” as she sat straight back up and starting to grind hard now, she due another cum and was gonna have it, pulling him up to her, aunt and nephew started locking lips and their tongues snaked around each other wildly as he went to wrap his arms around her for a tight hug, but like no other they had shared before… he almost lost it there and came as he felt her huge hard nipples press into his chest and they now both squeezed each other hard while continuing the passionate make out session, she rose and fell in his arms as those knockers were bulged out to the side
The room was filled with soft wet sounds of her coming down on his slick meat as the bed shook continuously against the wall and the incestuous illicit pleasure filled sounds moans and groans, they shared as the lovers’ lips smacked loudly, holly pulled her lips off him all to quickly as she stared into his eyes, smiling hotly while circling her hips and squeezing her cunt muscles to suck his dick even more inside her.
She surprised him by removing herself from him, but he was a little glad as the urge to cum was getting to much for young Jamie, looking curiously at her as she then made it clear what she was doing, spinning he knees round, again holding his rod as she sank back down into reverse cowgirl.
“ARRGGHH” a lengthy groan of delight left of their open panting mouth’s as ger arse settled onto him and his face screwed up with a huge smile as he felt the forbidden pleasure again.
Holly almost immediately, lightly starting to ride up and down on his pussy pleaser causing her bum to ripple slightly as it made contact with his loins again and again.
“I think you just need to see how arse looks as I please you” holly hotly moaned as Jamie was grunting under her. then just as she glanced to her side as the pleasure was waving through her she caught sight of her vanity mirror on the dressing table, my god! she thought how hot we look! As she still wasn’t missing any beats on him, she watched as she pleased her nephew and herself, tits bobbing around, her rump flexing, God how wrong is this she silently scolded herself until she was broke of her thoughts, she felt his hands grab and knead her arsecheeks like pizza dough, and she could she him do in the reflection, his face screwed up in lust as he watched her move, and his handy work.
“MMmnn” she let out while watching this perfect union take place, she watched on for a more minutes before letting him on the other view possible.
Lifting herself up slightly, keeping his tool within her grasp she moved in the squatting position and rested her hands on his just behind her, now bouncing hard up and down as he grabbed her hips to kept it steady and consistent.
“OH, FUCK HOLLY! YOUR SO FUCKING GOOD!! TAKE IT DEEP” and that’s just what she did, his monster was hitting places in her tight hole that she didn’t know where there, taking a smug pride in herself she relished the mirrored reflection of her actions!
“If you think that’s good” she shuddered “then look at my dresser”
It was then they met each other’s gaze as she rode him hard building up to another impeding orgasm, each more earth shattering than the last, she was tired, she was sore, but one thing holly Sinclair wasn’t was a quitter!
Jamie watched in the mirror as her huge jugs just flew around and tried to follow her nipples on the end of them but gave up as they went to fast for him, she was relentless.
“HOLLY YOUR AMAZING! OH! OH! OH!” he groaned loud!
“I watch porn to you know, i aim to please!” she quivered as she spoke, her orgasm now on the horizon as the efforts doubled, to lost in her lust she couldn’t look anymore, no focus as her head threw from side to side grunting each time she slammed down, Jamie was still admiring, preparing for the orgasm show that was just commencing.
“JAMIE YES! YES! FUCKING YES! IM CUMMIING!!AARRGGHHH”
And boy did she! He watched as she came and screamed his name almost close to losing itself, he informed her, still moving slowly as she came down from her high.
“Nooo I’m not done with you yet” she snapped and released him altogether with “pop” as his long dong slid out. Her cunt gaping from the filling now missing.
As she moved back to straddle him cowgirl again her hips were burning with tiredness, but she was too hooked on carnal taboo lust care, stooping briefly to drain a bottle of water from the bedside table, she needed that and so did he, the boil of a torrent of millions of life-giving sperm had simmered down from the boil within her minute break.
And soon she was sliding back down and gently took him in her arms for another passionate make out session as her hips gently rotated on his love muscle, as they kissed her tits ballooned out as they pressed against his frame.
Leaning back slightly and releasing hips from hers, holly cupped her left breast and lifted it towards his waiting mouth.
“Suck on that” she commanded as she fed it to him like a hungry infant, and he did! Sucking like he wanted the milk from it.
“UUGGHH” yes holly moaned feeling him suck and nibble her nub as she gently rose and fell, she swapped hands to guide him to her other tit now, as the nipple left his mouth her left hand drew his head to her right tit and as before she cupped it and raised it to him for some attention, just before he latched on, too lost in the feeling pleasure, need and lust he muttered words that would turn this into more than a night fuck fest!
“I love you so much holly, be mine” he admitted totally on auto pilot, uh oh that did it, upon hearing that her eyes had got big again just as they did as his appendage entered her for the first time, she stopped dead and dropped her tit from her hand and took his head in her hands as she glared into his eyes.
“What did you say?” she said, her voice was a whisper, oh fuck he thought ive blown it now aa she looked into his eyes, with his returning gaze now one of worry and fear, the silence was too loud now.
His eyes dropped to a frown before she again asked causing him to look back straight into her eyes.
“What did you say?” feeling like he’d messed up and still his aunt fir that matter, he just let it out.
“Holly, I love you, I always have you know that, but since Spain and now this night I love you as I shouldn’t, as a lover, as a man loves a woman”
With his feelings clear, they just stared into each other soul, she hadn’t screamed or got mad so he thought she wasn’t to mad, but that wasn’t the word and if only he could see into her mind body and soul just then because then she was having a triple whammy.
Her pussy still full of nephew cock was now wetter than ever, heart was bursting with admiration, and love for him too, her mind had fireworks going off in there, even tho her emotion was still unreadable, she knew with how he felt in her, how he made her feel now, she wanted and loved him too, holly had never had a man tell her he loved her and she had never had a cock so good either she knew this wasn’t going to be a one nighter, it was for keeps now, the details of how to mask it from the world would wait, still staring back and now more composed, what felt like hours was only minutes
“Do you really mean that “? Searching his eyes
“Yes, I know I’m eighteen but these feelings are things ive never felt before, i want you! I want your body; I want you with me always and proud you’d be mine”
With that said a single tear fell from her eye, a tear of happiness as she linked her lips with his for a long sensual kiss, she knew this was it, her man now and she was his woman.
“I love you too, so much” she whispered “this is just us now”
“And you love my cock too? because you’ve told me you love me but not him” he questioned now happy they were on the same page, he was more daring with his words, both still sat still with him in her eyes, she formed a evil grin and closed her eyes, she was now handling the nerve centre inside her, breathing slow and steady, holly’s brain sent signals to all the muscles in her body, that it was needed elsewhere, she sucked all her might from all the corners of her cracking body and once it was all stored in her core she opened her eyes to him and simply said.
“You Ready?”
“For?”
And then! She sent it all to her pussy muscles and squeezed his cock harder than ever, like a boa constrictor, it felt like she was turning it to mush!
“UUGGHHAARGGHGHGHHGH! FFFUCCKKK!” he got his answer of her love for his sword within her, smiling back at him taking great satisfaction in the fact she just did that, he was trembling his nuts were boiling and her need was too, she shoved him down hard and went up a gear for the barrage about to follow.
She was interested anymore about edging him to one amazing climax, she now wanted his cum and quick! Holly reached up and grabbed the headboard for leverage and slammed her arse down onto him!
“ARRGGH! OOOHHH! ARRGGH! ARRGGHH” was all that could be heard between the two her arse beet against his balls and with the confessions that had minutes ago been said she was going harder and faster now wanting her new lovers cum.
“GIVE ME YOUR CUM! I WANT IT NOW!! NOW FUCING NOW!!” as she bounced like she was on a pogo stick… Jamie hearing this wanted to give her his load he was gagging now and those millions of swimmers in his ball sack were gagging to, they chomped the bit to be fired out and go on a mission, he grabbed her hips and planted his feet on the bed, and she thrust down her flexed up and met her!