Aunt Holly Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt and nephews lust to love.
8.3k words
4.4
18.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you asked eighteen year old Jamie Sinclair how life was he would have said pretty sweet, left school with more than good enough grades to get into college and pursue electric and mechanical engineering, his mum and dad were proud parents as they had good and well paid jobs so it made them happy they had steered him in the right direction in life, another reason for young James was what he was most proud of was his 9inch meaty cock, sure now at eighteen he wasn't a virgin but he'd not had what you would call a long list of notches on his bed post, with his confidence of being blessed and in good shape along with the stares he got from the girls he did sleep with when he dropped his trousers he knew he was doing ok and as the confidence flowed so did the flirting. And that's what made him get the best sex he'd ever had!

Prior to this life changing sex was a downer for him but soon turned out very different, with two years of college down and just over one to go his dad had booked a family holiday to Spain with all-inclusive food and drink they could afford it so they did it what pissed him off was a week with his mum and dad at his age but hey ho its free he thought but when his dad told him his aunt would be going to his frown soon turned upside down, holly Sinclair his dads sister was his weakness she and him and had engaged in a lot of what they thought was harmless flirting when we she came over, nothing to heavy but a few praising comments which over time built up and did she notice his glances when she bitching to his mum about her boyfriend? Oh yes and he openly said you should fuck him off he's not committed to you, to which his mum agreed with him although she was pleased with his choice of language.

For him holly was worth the earth! At thirty-three she was younger than his dad and was a good and reputable accountant, own home nice car just a loser boyfriend, she stood at just over 5ft with natural curves that made men lose their minds! She was a doppelganger for the German actress Leila lowfire from the neck down with the 34g mouth-watering tits! (Although James didn't know the size yet) and as for her face she was a similarity to Hayley Atwell, with shoulder length brown hair, a first-class MILF!! Apart from the fact she wasn't a mum.

She had changed since she met her boyfriend, Anthony he was older and was always nagging at her for all sorts of things! She wasn't the slutty if you've got it flaunt it type but also wasn't a shy prude, but he'd not agreed with her dress sense and bubbly personality and everyone noticed it over the last few years, he didn't even live with her and was putting in more complaints than warranted, plain and simple she was invited along to be herself and think about herself for once, much to Anthony's annoyance and Jamie's delight!

And so, two weeks later they arrived at the hotel in La Moraleja and fuck! Dad had spent some serious cash this time in the most luxurious part of Spain.

The plan was all check in- unpack-all head to pool bar for drinks and food then a swim!

Jamie had his own room and so did his aunt while naturally his mum dad shared, and when James had unpacked, he put on some shorts looked in mirror at his average frame, not built like a gym rat but not a shred of unnecessary fat either, he chose black shorts to conceal any erections as best they could as he ogled girls at the pool.

When he got there, he found his mum and dad and joined them for a beer poolside and then it him! When he saw his aunt holly walk out, he was thankful he wasn't holding his pint else he would have dropped it on the deck! Fuck me he thought look at those tits bounce with each step and his dick went full mast.

She had on a black two-piece bikini not all just strings but not a horrid cover everything one either and when she came into view for his mum and dad his mum said oh holly you look like you again and oh so great, I wish I had your figure! Damn! Oh, ssshhh jane you'll make blush, Jamie had to take a dip now his cock was rock hard.

And so, the week went the same, pool, drinks food, sightseeing etc and two days from the day of departure Jamie's dad had booked a trip out to sea to fish and snorkel, Jamie was the first to drop out with the oh dad you know I hate fishing come on man! Holly quickly followed with erm no thanks rather work on my tan.

His mum wanted to go purely for the snorkelling in the reefs, fuck the fishing she thought along with most of us! So, the next day off they went off to the boat for a day at sea and an hour later holly was stretched out in a white bikini by the pool this time and James joined her and not gonna lie his eyes were straining to the right to basically perve on her body, and she knew it...

"JAMIE!" Holly snapped loud enough to break his stare and startle him but not loud to draw attention to surrounding families

"What the fuck is wrong with you? you've leered at me all week! What's the deal here? There're loads of bodies on display and more your age!" holly said a little annoyed staring at him with her shades on

With the shock and shame of her outburst he wanted the ground to swallow him up, but he'd been caught before watching girls he'd hooked up and his confidence didn't drop then so why now, because she wasn't just any girl this time, but he knew he could try and lighten the mood somewhat so half on auto pilot and half jittering with nerves and a 100% being true out came the words of fate

"Yes, but I don't to have sex with any of those! "He stated

Holly gasped and lowered her sunglasses and just glared at him with her nose flaring like an angry bull about to charge, leaning over she grabbed his wrist and pulled him close and seethed into his ear, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM"!

Now he was fired up too now, "I KNOW WHO ARE AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND ITS MORE THAN SOME SILLY LUST"! He spat back with same matching fierceness as hers, she could only look back at him stunned while he went "THAT LOSER DOESN'T DESERVE YOU OR TREAT YOU RIGHT! BET HES EVEN NOT SATISFIED YOU IN AGES EITHER"! he fell silent for a few minutes and then feeling so brave he leaned closer and whispered in her "my thick 9inches could tho" and with that he got up and marched away.

As for holly she just sat there in shock she was more shocked that during his little rant she had become a little damp and those big pointy nipples that sat in the centre of those big areolas that capped those huge melons were hard as diamonds, she said to herself "nine,nine inches"? she'd had big ones in college herself but never as big as that! She racked her mind, was it the confidence? was it true that she had left unsatisfied to long? Yes, for sure, she soon realised that she couldn't leave it like this and so went to find him to clear the air.

As she approached his hotel room door, she raised a hand to knock but as she went to do so he was opening it to come out, as they both jumped a little in surprise she barged past him and said "we need to talk" he closed the door and followed her inside and when both stood in front of each other they both had no clue who was going to start or what to say, and so holly just said it

"Nine fat inches...really...think you're a bit too self-praising kiddo..." BANG! Kiddo what was what he hated being called he was 18 and a man albeit a young one so with that making him pissed and the boost he still had from declaration at the pool, and he already overstepped the mark anyway he just did it, DROP! Went the swimming shorts and her eyes flew and went wide at the semi on that was hanging down.

"More honest than self-praising I'd say "Jamie chirped

"Fuck" holly whispered, there it was and despite it being attached to her eighteen year old nephew it looked fucking amazing she knew that would hit places shed never been hit before was it the craziness or the heat of the day of the fact she hadn't had a good shag for a time, or him for that matter, at this point she was passed caring holly just lunged at him planting her wet lips on his and in turn he responded back resulting in them swapping D.N.A via their tongues as she reached down and took it in her hand she couldn't fit around but near enough she pump it a few times while still having her mouth on his,

"UUGGHH" Jamie broke his mouth away to grunt as she stroked him firmly but slowly and proceeded to sneak his hand into her bikini panties and pulled them down with one hand until she kicked them off.

Glancing down again he saw something he'd never seen in real life on woman yet apart from porn and that was a cute oh so little tuft of short neatly trimmed pubic hair and boy did he love it! He had to step back making his cock pull from holly hands and just stand and look at it with a wonder in his eyes and stated, "that is so sexy, girls ive been with are shaven but that is like a jewel and looks great!"

"That's my little muff" she said, looking away and blushing but she needn't "it makes me feel sexy and confident, but Anthony hates it keeps asking me to shave it"

"NOO! Never get rid of that, I love it" now with a huge hard missile aimed straight at her at feasted on her lips and roughly stroked her little muff she squealed with passion, God she was so hot, and he hadn't even got her tits out yet but just before he could try, she jumped back from him.

"OH GOD WHAT WE DOING?! YOUR MY BROTHERS SON FOR GOD SAKE THIS IS SO WRONG"! she picked up panties and slid them on, his pleas were shot down instantly "you leave me alone avoid me and I will avoid you for remaining two days" she snapped and walked out the door slamming it behind her leaving him like a wounded animal with rapidly deflating member.

And so, for next two days they didn't even need to avoid each other as holly faked a tummy bug and kept herself locked away in her room, with Jamie's mum and dad Malcolm and jane always checking her and keeping her stocked up with bottled water, the day came to go the airport she kept her head down and kept quiet blaming it on the weakness from losing bodily fluids she had lost, unknown to them all tho, in a few weeks there was only one bodily fluid she would be craving and it would be willingly delivered, and so they boarded the plane, flew home and drove back to their city they lived in that was Lincoln UK, holly lived a ten minute car ride from her brother and when they dropped her home they too went home and all of them shattered from a long day of waiting flying and driving.

Jamie's mum and dad went to bed straight away he had some coffee and felt sorry for himself holly in turn also had a coffee and felt ashamed of herself, as if they both had the same body clock they both went to bed at the same time and fell backwards onto the bed and stared at the ceiling..."fuck" they whispered to the ceiling in unison just mere miles from each other, both with no feeling of the passion that was heading there way..

One week after they arrived home holly was in the bathroom feeling powerless for Anthony had kept nagging to her to shave her pussy and she did it! She'd lost her little muff as she called it.

"Oh well" holly said to herself if it makes him happy I might more attention she thought, and so she left the ensuite bathroom totally naked with her big juicy ripe titties swaying and was up for some fucking! She stood Infront of Anthony as he was already laid in bed working from his laptop.

"So how do I look"? she enquired

"Much better" he replied then "but don't get any ideas tonight ive these spreadsheets to finish and I'll be on it for ages"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" SHE SCREAMED"I do this to make you happy and you still don't want me! I know I'm attractive so what's the deal? Are you gay"

"Gay? Hardly just have deadlines that's all, anyway the pussy hair was awful"

That was it! She saw red "WELL J" she stopped herself she was just going to admit well Jamie loves it in fact

"Well, what" he replied?

"Oh nothing!" she snapped then added" fuck you I'm sleeping in the spare room I'm SO FUCKING MAD"

And there the fuse was lit, she stormed downstairs grabbing her robe before slamming the door she needed some wine before she slept so she headed down to the kitchen and she was hit by a stream of tears as to why she almost blurted that out but didn't, deep down she knew why, she had been craving Jamie since that day her hand was wrapped around his monster cock, but chose to shut her incestuous lust away and force herself to forget it, but now it was unleashed and wanted it even more, to hell whether is wrong or not, the womanly wanton needs took over.

She could see now she had been tret like dirt and her house like a hotel and she deserved better, and she was going to have it! She knew then it was over with him and with that she realised she needed to thank Jamie for this as if it wasn't his shocking admission, she wouldn't have seen the light, but she also needed to apologise to him too for being a bitch since Spain and the avoidance she gave him, and so while drinking a large glass of wine she made her plan and boy... the guy upstairs really fucked up, she thought to herself as she started to slowly stroke her now smooth kitty already picturing her nephew's big meaty long tool.

And so, the morning came holly had dressed in her best business suit for the office but she wasn't going there today, the was a problem to be rid of first and stood at the foot of her bed as the ex who didn't know that yet slowly woke up he was greeted with picture of her stood with her hands on her hips like superwoman would pose and once she had is attention she calmly said " ive had enough, its over! You treat me like rubbish you put me down and you don't even please when you even attempt to even have sex"

"But But"

To be quickly cut off "get your clothes on and grab any belongings you have here and leave or the police will be called"

He got up and stomped and grabbed all his things and left with "ok holly see you tomorrow when you're asking me to come back"

She just ignored him and grabbed a black bin bag and threw all her padded bras and boring cotton panties, he made her get padded bras to stop her melons moving to much with day-to-day tasks insisting men would leer at her and less slutty panties, they weren't slutty just simple and sexy French knickers that made her feel sexy and classy

"GHHUU these fucking awful things" and on her way to do some retail therapy she threw the bag in the wheelie and headed into the city and she got a whole new wardrobe basically, a fuck ton of matching classy and sexy bra and panties sets and some much body complementing outfits from dresses to tops and jeans and shoes, she was feeling her again and knew with all this crossed of she was thinking about the next stage of her way back to herself.

And with her shopping all done she heads back to her car and loaded it up with her new purchases then heading straight back into town to grab a coffee, with her coffee on the table she get her phone out and opens what's app and giggling quietly, confident in the fact she was about set up a night of incest passion.

Jamie's phone bleeped while he was college it was holly "oh fuck" he muttered almost scared to open but figured he need to.

"HEY JAMIE, LOOK IM SORRY IVE AVODED YOU AND BEEN A TOTAL BITCH, BUT YOU KNOW WE REALLY NEED TO TALK AND GET BACK TO SOME NORMAILTY BEFORE IT SHOWS SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT, HOW ABOUT NEXT FRIDAY? CAN YOU DO THAT"?

He knew he had to reply, she was right such a close family and suddenly be like ghosts would raise some questions "HEY, YES YOURE RIGHT, FRIDAY NIGHT I MEET AARON IN THE PUB FOR A NIGHT OUT, I CAN POP BY ON THE WAY BUT AS I DON'T GO OUT TO EARLY IT WONT BE TILL ABOUT NINE PM, IS THAT OK"?

"PERFECT SEE YOU THEN" she replied then went onto the salon booked a hair appointment for the morning of next Friday then a nail appointment to follow.

Why leave it a whole seven day's Jamie thought?? Maybe she's busy he shrugged and thought oh well I'll go and listen to her and apologise and we can put it behind us.

Holly on the other hand knew full well why it was seven pain staking days, she had the clothes, she had the hair and nails booked, but she need her little muff back and she knew he loved it so why the hell not and she knew she was at her best with her decorated tight pussy, she was gonna look her best for him but also for herself too, Anthony always insisted on condoms so she wasn't on the pill, she wanted her body pure and anyway his abysmal load wouldn't harbour much life.

So, she would get the morning after pill after her night of passion with Jamie, I mean she just wanted a royally good fuck and she was gonna have it, and he was gonna get one too, the night of his life! Of course, she pondered what would happen if he turned and ran but no she was sure he wouldn't, so she dismissed those negative thoughts.

On her drive home she was stuck at the lights and just said aloud to no one, "WE WILL DO IT GOOD WE WILL DO IT RIGHT, ONE NIGHT OF HOT UNHIBITED SEX AND GET IT OUT OF OUR SYSTEM AND GO BACK TO NORMAL" oh how wrong she was.

Jamie was still in college and not paying attention to his mates in the canteen he was too caught up with how next Friday would end, well it would involve a whole lot of his thick dick being covered in his aunts cum while she rode him to oblivion all night long, as for the ending well they both didn't know what was Cumming... apart from them!

Holly was already too excited that soon enough her mature twat would be stuffed to capacity with beefy teenage cock!

That Friday came soon enough, and Jamie had a shit week at college already and has his arrogant head on, "fuck this week" he said throwing his bag over his shoulder as he headed to college and gave up caring how tonight would go, apologise, leave, pub, get beer and pussy was his plan.

Holly was already up and in full swing, in the bathroom she was looking at her now full bush, she gave it all a grading trim, so it was all the same length and neat, then she set about carving her shape back into it, just a neat upside-down small triangle what was the usual nut this time she done styled it into a cute little love heart, and all around that she shaved clean and smooth, it felt like silk.

And so, she stood with her hands on her hips and admired her handywork in the mirror, then turned and swayed into her room to get dressed ready for her hair and nails with her meaty arse following her, that same arse that would beating against balls later that night, make no mistake her muff was back! And as a sex starved woman, so was she.

The time had come, Jamie was in shower having a wank so he if did meet a girl uptown after he'd been to holly's he would last longer if he got lucky, as for holly she was all ready with a matching bra and panties on a white sexy pair and threw on a light thin summer dress that showed a tiny bit of cleavage and stopped just above her knees, basically something that could be taken off quickly, she then proceeded to make a small dish of energy giving fruits, she was gonna need it.

All dressed and ready he set off at to his aunts taking a steady stroll.

KNOCK KNOCK! She jumped a little... this was it.

She strolled over and opened the door to invite him.

"Come in, go on through to the kitchen and take a seat"

As they both now sat at the table a few seconds of silence followed until Jamie started to speak but he was soon cut off, holly needed the stage before she bottled it.

"No let me speak, first off Anthony has gone I dumped his ass last week, secondly it was due to your admission in Spain that I did so, you made me realise how bad he was for me and how I deserved more, now I'm also sorry for how ive tret you since we got back so this is an apology just as much as it is a thankyou"

"What is" he quizzically replied