All Comments on 'Aunt Jane Revisited Ch. 01'

by darhove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
grayge37grayge37about 12 years ago
NOT my cup of pea!

Disgusting tripe!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Good Start

I loved it and hope to see more never mind the commentators who've never written anything. I'd love it they added her scat to it, especially if she's eating so healthy.

clive2007clive2007about 12 years ago
other readers

This is to the readers who disliked this story so much because of the subject matter that they felt we all had to know about it. My hope is that they did not vote. The obvious option for them, which they did not take, as they did press on and read it through, was just to go on to another story whose plot was not offensive to them. Voting should be on the merits of the story, whether it was well written and showed some skill, not whether you agree with what the characters were doing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Although the storyline was a bit awkward

I did think the story was well written and constructed well.

Just a bit too much pissing for me.

PeperePepereabout 12 years ago
What it could have been!

This had the potential to be a good story line if it didn't involve pissing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lose the pissing

.nuff said

69harry69harryover 11 years ago

loved the story, her dressed ready for sex and especially the pissing!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
5 Stars

Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

That escalated quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK but it escalated too fast. You hardly described your aunt's body and she is suddenly pissing in your mouth. I like pissing games but he could have just watched her pee first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous