All Comments on 'Aunt Jane'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs more

needs description of ass, tits, cunt, cock etc. what do the people look like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
need a man with balls

hubby is a dumby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
jackass for a husband

his wife is her brother whore.a fucking piss ant for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfect wimp

wife brother whore and his cockold ass can't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I agree that physical descriptions of all would have improved the story. A year ago my Aunt Ruby became a widow. Three months after I came to visit for a week. On the second day we had some great sex. We did it all and I even got her butthole. I could not resist because of her bubble butt. We spent the remainder of the week fucking almost constantly. The taboo of fucking my Moms sister was so hot! I found out just yesterday, that same week my wife had been having sex with her oldest brother Herman. They were discussing his nonexistent sex life, when he told my wife he was impotent, and could not get an erection. My wife told him that the women he had been with just did not know how to get him up. Next thing they Herman was balls deep into my wifes ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poorly written!

Too many grammatical and spelling errors. Your 'story' appears to be nothing more than a poor excuse to use the words like fuck, suck, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

what a whore story 1 stars just to vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
memories

When I was 19, I moved to California to live with my Aunt Gloria. She was in her 50's, and a nice looking lady, easy to get along with. About a week after I moved in, one day she came to my room for something and caught me masturbating. I was mortified, but she said nothing and just left. Next day at breakfast she mentioned it, and told me it was normal and to not be embarrassed about it. Then she added that if I wanted, she could help me with that so it wouldn't interfere with my studies. One evening a week or so later she came in, and gave me a hand job. After that, two or three times a week, she would come in and help me out. Sometimes she would wear night clothes, let me see her breasts so it would be better for me. She did that for two years, but then she got sick. For the next year, I cared for her until she passed away. Amazing woman, she never dated at all, neither did I during that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚❤💚❤💚 (5)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous