Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers

I dove into her gooey pussy and licked and sucked her to three orgasms. Her feet were walking the ceiling. The I rolled her over and got behind her. I pulled her hips up and my cock found her soaked pussy. I gave it all to her one one quick stroke. She screamed and came as I hit bottom. I started slowly and built up speed. She humped back and met every stroke.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. She groaned and pushed back on me. I held my cock against her cervix.

"Squeeze me. Make me cum."

She started squeezing and releasing my cock. It swelled and I shot my cum straight into her cervix. She cried out and came with me.

I fell beside her and pulled her back against my chest. One hand held her soaked pussy and the other one of her full breasts.

'Wow, baby. I'll never be the same after this."

"I hope not. I want you to know you're my woman."

"Oh god yes I'm yours. Definitely yours. No one has ever made me cum like you do."

"I ate your cream pie, now you need to lick my cock clean. I want you to see how good we taste."

"I'll do that for you. You're my amazing hot lover."

She went down and licked me clean. She smacked her lips.

"Oh my god. That was so good. We really taste good."

"I though you'd like it. It's from our love. Nothing better."

"Come up her and hug me. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms."

I reached down and wet my hand in her sloppy pussy. I pulled it up and rubbed our juice on both of her breasts. She grabbed my hand and licked it clean. I pulled her close and we drifted off.

I woke the next morning feeling a wet mouth on my cock. I looked down and saw Jean's head bobbing up and down. She was trying to overcome her gag reflex.

"Oh god, what a way to wake up."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Just call me your little alarm clock."

"OK, it's your job to wake me every morning just like this."

"It will be my pleasure."

"Now, my little cock sucker. Finish your job. There's some sweet cream in there just for you."

She smiled and went back to work. In no time at all she pushed me over the edge. My cock flared and an orgasm rocked my world. I watched as she stayed on it.

"Don't miss any. I want you to take every drop."

She stayed on it till I started to go limp. Her cheeks were bulged out. She sat up and showed me her mouthful of cum. It took her two swallows to get it all down.

"You're a great little cock sucker. Don't forget. Every morning."

"Don't worry, baby. I want a steady diet of your hot creamy cum. And I like my new name. I'm your little cock sucker."

"Let's get our shower out of the way and make some breakfast. I have a feeling I'll need some energy food to keep up with your hot little ass."

'You think we've created a monster?"

"I'll let you know later. And by the way, this is a naked weekend."

"Oh my. Naked, huh? I like that. I can see that big sweet piece of meat all the time."

"I was thinking that about your sweet meat too."

We managed to get through the shower without any fucking. We went to the kitchen and started cooking. She made some biscuits and I started the bacon and eggs. Then she made some gravy over the bacon grease. The coffee was ready and I loaded up a plate. I sat down and pulled her on my lap. I made her keep her hands in her lap and I fed her. She was smiling all the time.

"You really make me feel special, baby. No one has ever fed me like that."

"Is it OK if I spoil you."

"Oh god yes, and I'll spoil you too. Everybody wins that way."

I rubbed some egg yolk on her nipples and sucked it off. I could feel her pussy lips getting moist on my leg. I was surprised they were so sensitive.

We cleared the table and I decided to take her there. I pushed her over the table and squatted behind her. I licked her little pucker and her pussy lips. She squealed and pushed back. I stood up and touched her pussy lips with my cock.

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"Your big cock in my pussy. No waiting. Shove it all the way in. Fill my hot pussy. I want it hard and fast."

I pushed the head in and hesitated. She pushed back. I slammed all the way in and the table hit the wall. She cried out and came. I held her by her hips and kept slamming hard into her. She groaned each time I hit bottom.

"Here is is, baby. One load of cum for you."

"Yes. Cum in me. slam you cum in me."

I gave one last thrust and my world was rocked again. I held my cock against her cervix and flooded it. She squealed and came with me. I fell on her back as my limp cock slipped out.

"Oh my god, baby. It just gets better and better. Your cum is so hot I cum every time."

"I wish there was a way I could stay in that hot pussy all the time. It's heaven in there."

I managed to stand up and she fell to her knees. She licked and slurped my cock clean. She stood and I took her in my arms. She held my cock and mashed her full breasts on my chest. It suddenly hit me that I had some very strong feelings for her. I hoped she felt the same way.

"Hold me, baby. Don't let go."

"I won't. I'm here for you."

I managed to get through my emotional moment and led her to the bedroom.

"Wait here. I want to do something."

She sat on the bed with a questioning look on her face.

"What, baby?"

"Just sit there. I'll be right back."

I went in the bathroom and got my sideburns trimmer, a razor and some shaving cream. I grabbed a towel and went back. She looked at me.

"Baby. What are you doing?"

"Whose pussy is that?"

"It's yours."

"I want my pussy shaved. I want to see those lips looking at me all the time."

"Oh my god. OK, if that's what you want.'

She laid back and spread her legs.

"Pull you knees up. Show me all of it."

I saw a little cum juice run down over her little pucker. I wiped it up and took the trimmers and clipped all the hair. A little shaving cream and I shaved off all the stubble.

"There. My sweet little shaved pussy. Stand in front of the mirror and look. It's beautiful."

"Oh my god. I feel so naughty. Look at me."

"Pretty hot looking, huh?"

"As long as you think so, it's OK with me."

"Now, one more thing."

I walked over to her chest of drawers and opened her lingerie drawer. I took all of her panties and bras out.

"You won't be needing these anymore."

I dumped them in a pile by the door.

"Baby. You're turning me into a slut. No bra or panties? Oh my god."

"Not a slut. Just my hot little babe."

"We're going to debut the new you tonight. We're going out to dinner and dancing. You're gonna make all those other women green with envy."

"I'm not sure what to think. Are you sure about this?"

"Yep, and we need to go shopping this afternoon. I want to pick out a nice dress for tonight."

"I can only imagine what you're going to pick out."

'I have a pretty good idea. I hope I can find just the right one."

"You are so bad. Me running around half naked with all my parts bare. Shame on you."

"You're gonna be the hottest babe in town tonight. Just you wait and see."

With that, I got an eye roll and a chuckle.

After lunch we got dressed and headed to the mall. I spotted a nice sized ladies wear store and dragged Jean in with me. A sales clerk met us almost immediately. I told her I wanted a little black dress for my lady. I wanted the skirt part with some flare and plenty of boobs showing. She smiled and led us to the back of the store. She quickly picked out three and held them up to Jean. I took all three and led Jean to the dressing room. She tried on all three and I picked one out. We paid and went home. On the way she finally said something.

"You really want to show me off tonight, don't you.'

"I do. I want you to feel pretty and sexy. Then I want to take you home and fuck your brains out. How does that sound?"

"You're on, you bad boy. I especially like the last part."

We got home and I immediately took off her clothes. She helped me get mine off. I pulled her in my arms.

"You're my hot little babe. Don't you ever forget that."

"I won't baby. But now I need to get some housework done. You go watch TV and leave me alone."

"OK, it I have to."

At about four thirty I got up and went in the bedroom. She was putting some clothes away. I took a quick shower and got dressed. She smiled as I walked out. A few minutes later I heard the shower start.

About forty five minutes later she came out. My mouth fell open. Light make up and her hair was done up. The little black dress was perfect. About half of her breasts were showing. The dress came to mid thigh. Plenty of leg showing. Black thigh high hose and four inch black heels.

"Dayum. You really look hot. Just perfect."

She walked up to me and I reached up under her dress. I ran my hands over her bare ass cheeks. She moaned as I caressed them. I slid my hand between her legs and caressed her pussy lips. They were just a little moist. I could tell she was feeling sexy.

"Sexy enough for you?"

"Hell yes. I want to throw down on you now, but I don't want to mess you up. Let's get out of here."

I led her out to my truck. I wanted to take is so she could sit next to me. The console pulled up and made a bench seat. Perfect for what I had in mind. I helped her in the drivers side and slid in next to her. With one hand on her pussy, I drove away. She grabbed my cock as we pulled out of the driveway.

We walked in with her holding my arm. A few heads turned as we were led to out table. The host seated us and she opened her bag and gave her credit card to him.

"Run a tab for us please."

"Very good, maam."

I watched one lady who had been watching us. She leaned over and whispered something to her husband. I suspected she was saying that Jean was a cougar out with her boy toy. I smiled.

Jean ordered prime rib and I asked for a T bone. The wine steward came and I ordered the house claret.

"How are you doing, babe?"

"Good, I think. Everyone is watching us."

"Maybe a few. They're probably thinking cougar and boy toy."

"I thought about that. You are my toy. More like my man toy."

'Man toy. I like the sound of that. You can play with my man toy any time you want."

She hit me on the shoulder and I took her hand. We sipped our wine and held hands till our food came.

We finished our dinner and the host took us to a table near the dance floor. I ordered another carafe of claret.

A fast song was playing and I pulled her on the dance floor. She definitely knew some moves. I was pleasantly surprised. The fast set ended and a slow one started. I pulled her close and we floated around the floor. She moved close and laid her head on my chest.

"It feels so good when you hold me, baby. I'm in heaven."

"It's the same here. Just stay close."

She shivered and pulled me tighter. I moved her over a little till her mound was on my thigh. She gasped as I pulled her against it. She snuggled in and I could feel her breath on my neck. I moved my hand down below her waist and pulled her closer. She gasped again and pressed on my leg.

The song ended. She pulled back a little and I lifted her chin. Our lips met and our tongues searched for each other. She whimpered as I sucked her tongue in. The music started and she pushed her mound on my thigh again.

"Are you wet yet, baby."

"Of course. I may need to go and dry off."

"Good. I like it when you wet."

During the next song I felt her quiver. Her knees went weak and I held her up.

"Was that a good cum?"

"Oh god yes. It's my first dancing cum."

The song ended and I led her back to the table. She leaned over and whispered.

"I need to go to the ladies room. I'm leaking."

She got up and walked away. She came back in a few minutes. Just before she got to the table a guy stopped her. She looked at him and shook her head no. She came back and sat down.

"He wanted a dance. I told him I only dance with my date. I don't want a bunch of drunks grabbing me and slobbering all over me."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

The band started a fast set. I pulled her on the floor.

"Do you know how to do the Lindy?"

"You mean the Jitterbug?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Sure. Let's go."

I put her through some moves and she had no trouble staying with me. I pushed her out and twirled her two times. Her dress flared out and all of her naked parts went on display. I think she forget she didn't have panties on. I did it two more times. Then she remembered.

She stopped and pulled me back to the table.

"You devil. You twirled me and showed everyone my naked parts."

"I am a devil. All the guys liked it."

"I'm sure the did. I'm glad no one knows me here. I could never look them in the eye again."

A slow set started and I pulled her to the floor

She quickly moved into my arms and put her mound on my thigh. By the end of the second slow one she was humping my leg. I put my hands down on her ass and pulled up her dress. My hands found her naked ass cheeks.

"You're showing my ass to everyone."

"Let them look. They can dream about what I'm doing."

The song ended and the bouncer caught my eye. He shook his head no. I smiled and mouthed OK. Jean held my arm tight to her breast.

"Let's go, baby. My pussy is on fire. I want your big cock in me."

"How can I say no to that.'

"You better not. Let's go fuck."

She settled the tab and hurried to my truck. As soon as I started moving she hiked up her dress and grabbed my hand. She pulled it to her pussy and pushed one finger in. I had just got out of the parking lot and she moaned.

"Pull over baby. I can't wait. I want you now."

She grabbed my zipper and opened my pants. Both of her hands fished my cock out. She fell on it mouth first. I pulled to the side of the street. She pulled me over from behind the wheel and climbed astride my lap. With both hands she took my cock and slid it in. She cried out and came as I hit bottom.

"Go, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me shoot some cum in you."

She growled and started bouncing on me. she came two more times quickly. Her muscles were squeezing me hard and I felt a stirring in my loins.

"Take it, baby. Take my cum. I'm there."

She squeezed me and my cock started squirting deep in her. Her head went back and she screamed as I filled her. My howl joined her scream. She kept cumming long after I was drained. Finally she slowed down.

"Oh my god, baby. That was so intense. What a cum that was."

"Aren't you glad I took your panties now?"

"Yes, baby. I felt so hot just walking in there. I got really hot dancing with you. My pussy caught fire."

"Let's go home and finish putting that fire out. Can you last till then."

"I'll try. You just hurry. I'm not done by any means."

We almost ran to the bedroom. We left a trail of clothes. She fell on the bed and pulled me on top.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Then fuck me harder."

Four hand got my cock lined up and I took her hard and fast. She cried out as an orgasm wracked her. She went crazy under me. I lifted my ass up a little and let her go. Her legs went around my ass and her hips started to work. She came four times before she got me off.

"Stay on me, baby. Stay where you are."

She held me on her holding my full weight. Her hips were twitching till my cock went soft. She rolled me off and hugged me.

I whispered in her ear.

"I love you, baby. With all my heart."

She gasped and pulled me closer.

"I love you too. You're mine forever."

I felt some tears on my chest. I knew they were tears of joy. I held her close and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and saw Jean's head bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Ahh, my little cocksucker. Just like you promised."

She stayed on it but looked up at me. She had managed to get about half of it down her throat. It looked like her gag reflex was gone.

'Come on, baby. See if you can take it all."

She pulled off and smiled.

"I want to do that for you. I want every inch."

She took a deep breath and went for it. I twitched my hips up and a little more went in.

"You can do it, baby. Keep trying."

She came off and took another breath. I put both hands behind her head as she slid down on it. I pushed gently and twitched my hips again. Her nose touched my pubic bone. She had it all.

"The best little cocksucker on the planet. I knew you could do it."

She pulled off and smiled.

"Aren't you proud of me. I did it. I did it."

"I am. Now, it's time for your protein drink."

"Yes, yes. That's the best part. Your hot cum."

She went back on it, all the way. In just a few minutes my cock flared and the first rope went down her throat. She pulled back and locked her lips just behind the head. She rubbed her tongue on the under side of my cock head as I filled her mouth.

"Oh god, yes. Hot mouth full of my cum. Yes. Yes."

She held my cum in her mouth and moved up on my chest. She had a mischievous look on her face. She kissed me and gave me a snowball. I was a little surprised but I didn't mind. I took it and then gave it back to her. She swallowed it.

"You bad little girl. Giving me a snowball like that."

"Thanks for giving it back."

"It's pretty good stuff, huh?"

"It sure is. I love it. It's all creamy and smooth. I think I'll be addicted to it soon."

"Let's get our shower and make some breakfast. We need to talk.'

"Yes we do."

We stayed in the shower till the hot water ran out. When we got out she had another load of cum in her hot pussy.

"OK, baby. What the hell are we going to do. I'm not going anywhere without you."

"I want us to stay right here. There are some colleges here you can go to. I want you to finish."

"Yeah, I need to finish school but after that what."

"This all started out as some hot sex but we fell in love. We're stuck with each other."

"Some thing else you need to know. I'm not doing any birth control."

"Wow. I just assumed you were on the pill. You never said anything."

"Do you know why?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"I knew I loved you that night we went skinny dipping. I made up my mind about birth control that night. I either wanted all of you or part of you. I would gladly have your baby. If you left I would have part of you to love. If you stayed I would have all of you. It was an easy decision."

"I never thought about being a daddy this early. I wanted kids eventually. I guess I'll get an early start on it."

"We've put enough cum in there to float a battleship. We'll know in about a week. I don't ever intend to take your cock with anything between us, so get used to the idea. You're gonna be a daddy soon."

"So, I'll ask you this. How many do you want."

"Oh, maybe two or three."

"Sounds good to me. I plan on keeping you full of cum."

"Oh my. I like that idea. Too much cum is not enough."

"OK, what about finances. I'm sure my parents will help till I finish school."

"You don't need to worry about that. Bill's insurance policy paid enough for me to be set for years. After you finish school we will have both our incomes. So that isn't a problem.

"Speaking of parents. I wonder what they're going to say."

"That should be a funny thing to see. Both of their mouths hanging open. I'd like to get a picture of that."

"I see a few speechless moments there. And then when we tell them you're pregnant; it will be a classic moment."

I pulled her in my lap.

"I love you, baby. We're together forever and ever."

"I'm so happy. I've found love again. I wondered if it would ever happen."

"We found it and I couldn't be happier."

"We're going to need a bigger house. With rugrats running around this place will fill up real fast."

"I'll keep my eye open for something. With all the work you did on this place it should sell real fast. Bill had life insurance on the loan and it was paid off."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers