Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers

'You need to take some time off so we can go tell my folks about us. I can't wait to see the look on their faces."

"That will be good."

"I've got about another week of little things to do and I'll be done."

"I can go anytime. Mary is well qualified to take care of the office while I'm gone. Not a problem."

"We need to go on a shopping expedition. You have way too many long skirts and dresses. You're going mini from now on. We gonna show off those hot legs of yours."

"We may be showing off more than that on a windy day."

"I'll be there watching. You're hot ass and pussy are on the top of my list of things to see."

"We can start this afternoon right after I give you another load of baby making juice."

'You're on. You have no idea how much it turns me on when you cum in me. On a scale of one to ten it's a twenty."

"It's better than that on this side of my cock."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. A couple of smack on her ass and I threw her on the bed. I ate what was left of our cream pie and plunged my cock in her. She squealed and threw her legs around my ass.

"Give it to me, baby. Give me more of that hot cum."

"Take it. Get your ass busy and make me cum."

I give her free rein to work on my cock. She starts humping up, squeezing it as hard as she could. I helped with little thrusts as she bottomed out.

"Good girl. Work on it. Keep it up. I'm almost there."

"Give it to me. Please. Fill my pussy. Put your seed in me. Breed your woman."

"Now, baby. It's ready for you. Take it."

"Yes, now. Now. Now. Cum in me."

My cock flared and I held it on her cervix. Squirt after squirt went in her. She howled and milked every drop.

"Oh fuck yes. Hot cum in my pussy. Hot seed for our baby. Yes. Yes."

She held me on her making sure every drop ended up in her.

"Mine. Mine. My man toy. Big hard man toy. Gotta clean up my big man toy."

She licked off all of our juice and took one practice stroke down her neck. Even soft she took it. She was definitely a quick study.

"Getting easier each time. Big man toy down my throat."

"Come on you little cocksucker. Let's get cleaned up and go shopping. Put on some shorts and a t shirt. I want some nipples showing."

She just shook her head and headed for the bathroom. It hit me that it was something to see how much a woman in love would do to please her man. I would have to be careful.

We came back from the mall with six outfits. None of the skirts came below mid thigh. A couple were shorter. The blouses showed plenty of cleavage. I had her wear one home that was one of the short ones and a blouse that showed her nipples. We went the long way out of the mall. She got plenty of attention. She was wet when we go home. We fucked in the driveway.

A few days later Jean came home from the office. I was checking my hot-mail account. She kissed me on the cheek and went in the bedroom. She came out a few minutes later and went in the bath room. I wasn't paying much attention. I finished answering a few and shut it down. She walked up and sat on my lap. She held a little white EPT stick in front of me.

"Look at this, Daddy."

"Holy shit."

I grabbed her and kissed her all over her face and neck. She was giggling and laughing.

"A job well done, I'd say. One of my little swimmers found a place to land."

"Oh god, I'm so happy. I'm going to be a Mommy."

"I'm a Daddy. I'm a Daddy. I like the way it rolls off my tongue. Sounds damn good."

We both just sat there looking at each other with big smiles on our faces. I pulled her to me.

"I love you, Baby. This is a great day."

"It really is. I called my primary doctor and he gave me a number. I have an appointment for next week. It's a lady doctor."

"Any leads on a bigger house?"

"I looked through the multiple listing. I saw a couple we need to look at. I think we need a four bedroom at least. Oh, and I listed ours."

"When are we going to spring the good news on my Mom and Dad?"

"How about this weekend. I'll put a lock box on the door when we leave. I don't want to miss any offers."

"Sounds good. Let's do it."

****************

We pulled into my folks driveway. She looked at me and smiled.

"It's crunch time."

"Let's go."

We got out and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue went for my tonsils. After a minute we broke away. I glanced at the kitchen window and saw my Mom's face. Her mouth was hanging open.

We walked in. Mom met us at the door.

"Sis, come in, come in."

The hugged and did the cheek kiss. My Mom stepped back and looked at both of us. She turned a little pink.

"What did I see in the driveway? What's with you two."

I stood behind Jean and put my arms around her waist.

"We fell in love, Sis. It just happened."

"Richie, you went there to work on her house, not her."

"Well, I worked on her house too. We got carried away one night and the rest is history."

"But, she's your aunt. You two can't do this."

"Too late, Mom. We already did it, a lot."

"Oh my god. I can't believe this.

My Dad walked in. He saw me holding Jean in my arms.

"Oh fuck. What the hell is this."

"Just what you see, Dad."

"Are you two crazy. This can't be happening."

"It happened, Dad. It happened. We fell in love."

"But, it's impossible. You can't do this."

"We can and we are. I'm moving in. I'll go to college there."

"Thank god you didn't drop out. That would have been way too wrong."

"Don't worry. I'll finish.

Jean looked at my Mom.

"You know what else?"

"What, there's more?"

"Yep."

She took my Mom's hand and held it on her stomach. I thought my Mom was going to faint. My Dad's mouth fell open.

"Oh my god, sis. Tell me it isn't true. You're not pregnant."

"I am. I'm three weeks late and the test showed positive. You're going to me an Auntie."

'Oh my god. And a Grandma too. This can't be happening. I'm not sure what to say.'

"Mom, just give us your blessing. Please. We're gonna make it work.

"Son, do you realize you knocked up your Aunt?"

"Higher than the space station, Dad."

"Well, Son. You two have my blessing. You seem determined to make it work. I sure hope you do."

"Richie, put on some coffee. I need to sit down before I fall down."

I set up the coffee and we all sat around the table.

"Jean, I see you're wearing a mini skirt. I'm never seen you wear one before."

"Richie like to see my legs. It's his idea."

"And no bra?"

She blushed.

"umm that's his idea too."

He looked at me.

"You horn dog. Shame on you."

"What can I say. She has nice legs and boobs. I like looking at them. I probably inherited it from you."

"He didn't make me go without a bra. Well, maybe a time or two."

"Uhuh. I thought so. A chip off the old block."

"Mom, did he take all your panties away too?"

"Oh my god, Richie. You two are animals."

We sat around and chatted a while. Finally everyone calmed down and we planned to go out to dinner.

We had a nice dinner and went to a club. A few carafes of wine and a few dances later we went home. Jean whispered in my ear.

"My pussy is soaked. Let's go fuck."

We went straight to my bedroom and ripped off our clothes. She pushed me on the bed and mounted me. I hit bottom and she cried out. We completely forgot that we were at my parents house. Our grunting and groaning echoed around in my room. Fifteen minutes later we heard from my Mom and Dad.

***************

We stayed till Sunday afternoon and packed up all my stuff. After hugs and kisses we drove off to our future.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers