All Comments on 'Aunt Jean, Ron, and...'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please keep Jean and Ron together!

Their story is a magical one that just can't end with them agreeing to part. They would both regret it the rest of their lives. True love doesn't come along that often, even in literature.

OrlanthirOrlanthirover 13 years ago
Damn

Another fine moving story. Cant wait for the rest !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gettin' it together

Ok.... I can see you fitting and sewing the pieces together. Still, each of the original love stories are so strong that the tearing apart process will have a devastating effect on one and probably both participants. Neither is likely to be open or ready for a true LOVE relationship for a very long time.... the only exception being Joe, who's still getting pussy from his stepdaughter and could be getting it from Nan, too, if he wasn't so damned boneheaded dumb.

You've written a very intricate and well thought out story/series. I'm looking forward to the next installments. I've given you a 5 star rating for each of the first four parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE.!!

Just wish that there were "more" chapters of the story as I could read this all day long and into the night and be looking for more to read in the morning.! One of the best writers here on Lit. and always look forward to his stories.

As always I look forward to the next chapter of this well written piece of your work. Thanks. JAG

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I love the depth of character, their development, the intensity of the relationship. These aren't just superficial types, but actual persons with deep feelings unfolding over time. Really good, high quality work.

KEEPT IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!!!

More of the 3 stories... please let us know how they end!!! Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My feedback

I loved the first story because it was Emotional and Romantic but i just didnt get the same feeling from this one. Maybe it was because the story isnt going as i want it but i just wanted to tell you that i love you stories i just wished that you would have.. well kept it romantic. It just my opinion.

ps if you ever write i just like the first one could you maybe give it a ending were the two lovers stay together. Any i love your stories and i thak you for sharing them with us.

clark3001clark3001about 13 years ago
The story goes nowhere

It seemed like like an interesting experiment to mix 3 stories together, but neither of the 3 stories move forward here. I think it might be better to take up ths individual stories from hereon and give them each a final end.

Ky and Ted and not blood related so all they need is the confidence to tell their folks, difficult but nowhere as problematic as Rona and Jean...what the heck are they going to do ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
After the one hundredth "teary eye"....

Are we any closer to "The End".

Don't get me wrong, overall I liked your stories, but I also feel like I have been following Moises through the dessert for forty years. furthermore, I believe that adding more characters, regardless of how weird their situations are, does not add value or improve your story.

Time to put all these characters out of their misery by bringing the story to its conclusion.

Good writing and good luck.

vplrthdvplrthdalmost 13 years ago
Overall Like it!

I liked the story overall. But it is not even close as good as the prequel of each story. I can just say that you made a mistake by combining the three stories. Please continue the stories individually.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

So much romance... but so much drama too. I love it, even though at times the story wouldn't go where I wanted (or though) it would go. Combining all those storylines seemd weird at first, but it kind of works when you are familiar with the characters. I'm loving your writing style, and I'm looking forward to read more from you, hopefully continuing some of your unfinished tales. Thanks again for a job well done and see you around!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Ending

I hated this ending and the meaningless subplots. My thoughts are with Jean and Ron. What happened? Since she can't get pregnant, why not marry? It doesn't make any sense for them to be apart. Damn what the world thinks. A love like theirs comes once in a life time if one is lucky. That's how I hoped this story would end.

oldoelGDoldoelGDalmost 12 years ago
What ...

happened to your plot? You forgot to include it, along with all the sub-plots, yes? You put in a lot of explicit sex, at the expense of losing the plot. I am so disappointed, because this mix of plots did not work for me, at all! Please, re-edit to support the other plots, and not tear them down into pieces that make little sense, to arrive at a sensible conclusion for all of those stories.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

what a wasted day reading a story with no ending and just stoped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved all three stories

Please! Please! Please! finish all three stories. Especially Joe and Lisa. I was so disappointed when they didn't hook up on the Island. Let true love reign over society's norms. Their love built over 35 pages and then, boom. Nothing. Put us out of our misery and get them together.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Aw what...

This is like the ending to Matrix revolutions all over again, that sucks so bad jean and Ron love each other so damn much and you break them apart...story kicked ass but if this was a movie..I'd leave wondering what the hell just happened....loved it though 5 star quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Follow up?

It's been a while and I was just wondering if you were working on any more to these stories. These 3 stories are so great! Especially Aunt Jean; its got the right amount of romance and eroticism! I like where you are going with the cross over between all 3. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you ruined it!!!

You absolutely ruined some great stories which were so good and promising especially jean and ron's story...that story was so beautiful that I so much wanted them to be together but you ruined everything man...i am utterly disappointed....

LoveSphenLoveSphenover 11 years ago

Please make another story with Ron and Jean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Getting nowhere fast

I was expecting much more character development, but the story is stuck in a quicksand of angst. Please tie up these storylines!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars but

lovs the stories man but why do you have to make them so sad i was crying my eyes out with what happened with joe and lisa then you make ron and jean sad you better make things better in the next story mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oy Oy Oy

Read Aunt Jean last hight, read this today. Glad you didn't jettison the ellipses, the stuttering dialogue, the tears and angst. You are what you are, and you are VERY good. Keep up the good work, and to thine own self be true.

Joedeboer@yahoo.com

Incubus408Incubus408about 11 years ago
next please!?

I really hope you can comtinue the story. I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good writing, at times excellent.

Love this story line, not because you've created something new here, but because you've treated the love story very well. Of course there are all kinds of ways you can make this come out good for Ron and Jean, I am however hoping it doesn't involve their split. In real life I don't believe a story like this can really happen. I think the taboo of the whole is too great still to overcome, however this is a story. It is in my nature to let a story write itself; its a key in good powerful lit. Yet, still I hope for these two, for in my own way nothing gives me hope like a good love story. Be well and know that even though this type of writing is not mainstream, good writing is good writing and you've come close to a classic here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad ending to the series

Everything was heading in the right direction with the great ending of Jean and Ron having a happy life together and perhaps there being a correction to Jean's child producing parts and her and Ron having a child. But you gave us a shitty ending, very much like the rediculous way the Sopranos ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Okay, it's great but you have to keep writing, because now I am left trying to figure out what is going on. Please the next segment and post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Letter to Aunt Jean

Dear Jean

I’m taking the coward’s way out and writing you this letter rather than talking to you face to face. I know that you and Ted are attracted to each other and that you’d like to spend time with him. I also know that you are planning to break up with me at the end of summer. I do truly want you to be happy and understand that we cannot be together, but I cannot watch you with someone else either. I also know that each day we are together I will love more and by the end of summer the pain of leaving you will be too much. So I took the coward’s way out as I said and have gone back to school.

I’ll always love you and no matter what happens in the future you will always have my heart. Thank you so very much for the time we spent together I don’t have the words to tell just how much you mean to me. I wish I’d responded to your efforts to be friends that first summer you came, what a waste of time I spent ignoring you.

Ron

PS I called my dad and told him that I was going back to school but not why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please?

Love the story line, love the sex scenes, love the romance! More!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
you tried too hard

and didn't even come close!

With each segment/story to which you told us this was the sequel you spent volumes of space getting us to accept the relationships as significant and endless. Then you ruin each one with contrived piece of crap. If you believed in your characters you would not, no, could not have done this to them. A true waste of time!

firedragongirl76firedragongirl76over 10 years ago
boring...

I thought this chapter and the blending of the storylines seemed like a good idea. But after reading it, I realized I was wrong. There were parts that were interesting if only they got to mix it up and interact a little more (that seemed to be the general direction and idea).

But all it did was pick up back to the same old characters with no real growth. Oh sure, Jean has realized her inner beauty and is more confident and relaxed now, but how many times do we have to hear the same lines and how "grateful" she is for what Ron has brought out in her inner most feelings about her entire life? The love scenes were so drawn out, I was so bored during the so-called "good parts" and so I begun to skim over them just to get through the story, still hoping that a good storyline would come soon... Sorry to say, I was disappointed.

The cliffhanger at the end was a pretty good life raft to possibly get me to read the next story (if there is one)....

I hope the story progresses well in that it moves on from the whole 'I love you like no other and I always will' lines, and blah blah blah clichés...And just surprise the heck out of us with some amazing, funny, and just plain entertaining romantic story!! :)

Good Luck!

-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pregnant???

After having her physical she found out that she was pregnant and was going to have Ron's child.

YaYa7YaYa7almost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

It seems you got bored with your own story. The mix of the 3 story lines was a great idea but incomplete. You didn't even finish the story! What a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aunt Jean and Ron

I liked your story very much... But I think that you should write story about Jean and Ron only and in that they have a happy ending... I mean they can be together forever.... If you just do that for me Please.... I will really appreciate you.... ! :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
It's hard enough

for a writer to build a convincing dialogue between TWO characters. But to do it between five, in the early scene in the restaurant, and for everything to flow completely naturally, without a hint of a snag... That is GREAT writing, by a most accomplished author. Five.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
The writing is good

But looking on the the Bio page, I wonder now if something has happened to him. If he is okay and it's just "writer's block" for six years, I'm not going to be happy. If he's posting continuation stories elsewhere, at least update the Bio page. But we don't know...

I concur that none of the three lead in stories were advanced much. Their affairs have continued, but little has changed -- Ted and Kyli are still continuing, with the change that Kyli is determined not to get pregnant, even though she want to be, and is considering grad school as a means to possibly distance herself from her brother (guilt and fear of discovery followed by rejection by their parents). How does that song phrase go? Guilt raises the dead, and injures the living...

Ron and Jean, too, have little change, other than Jean's determination to let Ron go even though she loves him; and she's decided this without talking to him first. Though, I don't recall Jean using the "shut up" phrase -- that was a Lisa thing, sometimes Nan (so maybe generational?); anyway, it didn't ring true to Jean. Further, Jean lied to Kyli, implying she was just starting her teaching. Maybe the intent is that the two couples (Ron & Jean and Ted & Kyli) can become friends and be open together about their shared incestuous relationships?

As for Joe? We get very little of him or the four women; nearly all the pages and pages are focused on the sex that, it turns out, really isn't very satisfying for him. Ann maybe returning because even though she doesn't have an emotional connection, she does feel safe with him. And he does ring her bell. We do, however, learn here that Joe's a coward; that after declaring his love for Lisa, that after their rescue, he promptly resumes telling her he's no good for her and refuses to see her, and she is equally bull-headed about it -- though in Lisa's defense, after their mutual declarations of love, to have him push her away like that must have hurt her deeply. Indeed, Joe cuts off his ties to Nan as well, even though she was supposedly his friend. Joe may justify his actions as "doing the right thing," but his actions since the rescue show he's a pretty self-absorbed. The only hint was the observation that the women had "gained weight" since their rescue. Well, unless Joe was shooting blanks, chances are Ann and Nan are both pregnant; he never did the deed with Lisa and only the once with Liz (and even though it was early on, after four months, even on their starvation diet, she would have started showing if she'd "caught").

So, aside from pages and pages of sex, the three meet, and start bumping into each other. If the author is still around and still above ground, please resolve these stories, and the reason why you felt the need to have them all meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
piece of shit

left everything UNFINISHED. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I need you to tie all three of these stories together into a happy finish . All of the living under one roof telling the world they were married to one of the others. Anything!

Kwrendrag@aol.com let me know.......

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Where is he?

What has happened to A_Satori? This is his last publication, late 2010, on Literotica even though in his bio says he plans publishing a new series in August 2011. Clearly, it's unfinished work, Where is he? Peace, wherever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Where's the finale?

alo0ozalo0ozover 5 years ago
Please don't destroy jean and ron's relationship

I think in the future you are going to destroy jean and ron's relationship. Please don't do this.

Let it be a HEA story.

There is a lacking of proper incest stories with HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Probably the best on LitE

Having read the other stories, I was invested in your characters and was disappointed that this one didn't provide a happy ending, with maybe some unexpected twists, for all your characters. I think it's a credit to your skills that I was skimming through the descriptions of sex quickly to find the nuggets that revealed the characters emotional changes.

Good Job, but Joe needs to stop being such a self-martyrous-whiney-baby!

Messy112Messy112over 3 years ago
Left it at first part

I really like the first chapter and the writing.

I have read the first chapter and read the comments on this because I have the inking that the writer either left it hanging or will end it but breaking them in end.

So really thanks to all the comments for saving me from one more unfinished and unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Went from fair to poor.

JxnjamJxnjamover 1 year ago

You left me hangin…….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can’t leave the reader hanging like that! Jean belongs with Ron, not that douche Ted. Or maybe have Ron with both Jean and Ky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous