All Comments on 'Aunt Judith Ch. 01'

by maudecardy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
One hell of a friendly family

A good story, and if seemed life like, when I read it. Thanks for the post... Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Extremely Erotic

Aunt Judith fulfills my most erotic fantasies. I love seeing women partially undressed, while I get an erection while I am still wearing my underwear. Having a women pull my jockey shorts down and releasing my throbbing erection drives me crazy. The description of how Aunt Judith does it with interuption to prevent Andrew from coming to soon is magnificent. I know from my experiences I would not have lasted as long as Andrew did, and in similar situations I have ejaculated before I can put my hard cock into the woman's mouth.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and must admit to injecting myself ( need to inject my penis to get an erection)about half way through so that I could have an orgasm about the same time as Andrew and his uncle did. Mission accomplished.

Jumper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Aunt Judith

Maudy! Thank you for this story, it's lovely, can't wait to get to the rest of the chapters, but I can only do one at a time for obvious reasons!

You're an excellent story teller, and a very good writer, and you've even managed to stick a plot in here, among other things...

Thank you!

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Maude - Your SO SWEATER HOT

Maude Your stories are THE BEST. Soft, Fuzzy Sweaters and Hot Dripping Pussy's and Cock. I Cum SO hard and loud while reading your Sweater/Nipple Stories. I am a Strong Fetish Lover of Soft Wool and Fuzzy Blankets. Cork

zyegorzyegorabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

I really enjoyed this story, I was completely hard by the time I got to the end. Wishing Norman could grab it and guide it into Judiths mouth ;)

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Keeping it in the Family

I loved this story; really kinky action in a most familiar setting seems to make it more believable. I'm off to read Ch2......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous