Aunt Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" You okay?" Aunt Julie asked me and I nodded even when she squeezed my nipples a bit harder, delighting with my grimaces of intermixed pain and pleasure. In reaction, I opened my mouth very wide then the pleasure softened my facial muscles. I pulled my hand from fondling Julie's boobs to hold and squeeze her butt now in both my hands. Julie pulled up my shirt from my chest and her head went to my chest. Julie's hands pushed either side of me into the soft sofa, grasping the material. I felt Julie's lips sucking and on my left nipple, her tounge licking my sensitized nipple before she gently nibbled upon my sensitized flesh there.

I looked up to stare at the ceiling, grateful for this moment then felt Julie's teasing lips, tounge and teeth moving to my right nipple. Julie's head pulled out from beneath my shirt, I looked to see her face sweaty, her spiky hair mussed. We kissed and I felt one of Julie's hands caressing where my hard cock was pushing to be free of clothing. I felt dizzy as Julie undid my belt without looking and then her fingers undoing my jeans buckle, moving to my zipper...

Jack suddenly woke up and expectantly looked to the living room doorway. He barked softly then stretched before walking out towards the hallway. Ding-Dong! Someone was at the front door. Julie and I froze in fear.

Julie pulled back to cease our kissing, "Oh shit. It's my best friend, Dawn. Pete's sister. I should've known she'd come over after calling earlier." Julie explained and kissed my lips before quickly pulling away and tidying up her clothes. I could tell she was as upset as I was that she'd forgotten this might happen.

"I know it's bad, I hate letting you down. Both of us down, but I gotta go. I haven't seen Dawn for days." Julie said and Jack rushed with her to let Dawn in at the door.

"You gotta be kidding me?" I said in disbelief then tidied my clothes up. I heard the door open and Dawn Goodwin's voice happily greeting Julie and Jack. Then sounds of clothing being hung up on clothes pegs in the hallway and footsteps to where I was.

Jack bounded excitedly around Dawn as Julie escorted her into the living room. I stood up and said hello to Dawn, who is an attractive blonde haired woman a few years younger than Julie. Dawn said hello and we shook hands as Julie introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." Dawn said in a streetwise Brooklyn accent while discreetly chewing gum that smelt sweet and delicious. She loosened her tote bag from an arm on her sleeveless silk blouse and let the bag fall on the sofa.

Julie's apologetic expression to me asked me to be patient. Julie talked with Dawn then went into the kitchen to make some coffee for herself and Dawn. Dawn sat down and ruffled Jack's fur coat lovingly, running her splayed out fingers through his fur coat. I felt awkward sitting next to Dawn and we made small talk but I sensed Dawn knew Julie and I had made out. Julie reappeared with two coffee cups and I felt disheartened, I went upstairs to the bathroom. On my way I couldn't help but overhear snippets of conversation between Julie and Dawn.

"I thought you stopped going to Subway?" Dawn asked Julie.

"Hey, gimme a break. I haven't been there since Pete."

"Oh My God! You know how twisted that is to hear that about your own brother? I don't wanna hear that!" Dawn said in mock disgust and they both laughed.

In the bathroom, I relieved myself. After washing my hands, I looked at my reflection in the bathroom medicine cabinet mirror.

"Struck out again. I'm an idiot." I whispered to myself before returning to the living room. I picked up the musky scent of maryjane welcoming in and Julie and Dawn sounded happy.

"I'll walk back and Kev's game'll be finished. We'll have our own One on One and I always win." Dawn said to Julie while both of them were smoking a roach each. I walked in to find Jack laying on his favourite chair. Dawn was playfully curled serpentine backwards over the side of the sofa with a smoking joint held between her lips. Dawn was upside down and looked up to me and giggled, taking out the joint in her fingers.

"Oop, busted." Dawn laughed as did Julie. Dawn offered me a toke.

"Oh come on." Julie said in my defense.

"What? Scott's an adult, he's been to college." Dawn said and I eagerly took a nice hit that was smoother than any joint I'd had in my dorm. I thanked Dawn, returning the roach.

My head was nicely buzzing and I felt tired. I knew nothing would happen between Julie and me in that room tonight. I said goodnight to everyone and went upstairs.

I was angry at myself when I brushed my teeth then went to the spare bedroom. Haunted by the taste of Julie's lips, tongue and saliva and warm skin, her scent, all going round in my mind as I undressed to my boxers. I got a text from mom and dad to say they'd landed and that Morrie was improving. I was relieved and texted them back. It was past ten thirty three when I switched off the light. In a sulk, I got in bed and stared at the bedroom door in the dark, hoping that Julie would come in. I waited so long my eyes grew tired and closed when I turned over and fell asleep.

Dreaming placidly enough...until I felt panic and alarm within my dream. A sensation of being smothered...then a loud buzzing, whirring sound circling within my skull and I felt gravity suddenly lurching away... Falling fast through airless spaces... The buzzing now accompanied by a metronomic rhythm of decreasing loud booms followed by being pulled within a terrifying whirlpool filled with darkness infinitely deeper than any I'd ever known... Then an oblivion of darkest unconsciousness beyond nothingness...

Drifting towards a shoreline from the darkness and briefly aware of wet and pulling physical sensations... A muffled voice talking to me from the rushing night... I coughed out for air in my dream before came the awful smothering sensation again... Falling into unconscious oblivion as the buzzing and whirring sound filled my skull along with the metronomic booms fading away... Helplessly spinning around once more into the whirlpool of nothingness darkness and then darkest oblivion again...

I was aware of suddenly gasping for air when my eyes slowly opened to a blurred Saturday morning...I coughed and shivered, facing one side that was wet with my saliva then rolled on my back slowly to quieten my headache. I thought I was back in my dorm, until I remembered I was at Julie's.

My arms and legs felt weak, my mouth felt dry as my breathing steadied. For some reason I felt horny and realised I had serious morning wood. My body was covered by the duvet and the bed covers beneath were ruffled and felt damp. I rubbed at the corners of my eyelids and my vision slowly came into focus.

I remembered my very troubling dreams and touched at my nose and mouth. Why were my dreams so horrific during the night? Was it stress? I felt a huge gap was missing from events...something I couldn't quite place had happened. The curtained bedroom window was filled with light and I saw the bedside cabinet digital alarm clock said it was eight eighteen a.m. I suddenly felt dizzy and had to lay back and look up. My stomach felt loose and lethargic as the rest of my body.

I kept thinking about the strange dreams and about Aunt Julie...I reached down to yank my hard cock, noticing my boxers felt damp. My eyes closed while I masturbated fantasizing about the bedroom window being pushed open at starlit night by night time wind. Curtains billowing outward to reach out to where I lay sleeping in bed. Aunt Julie flew through the window as a caped sexy vampiress, her heaving boobs barely contained by her latex bodice. I was close to cumming when I imagined Aunt Julie hovering above my sleeping body...Knock, Knock, I heard Julie knocking at the door. She'd heard me waking up and opened the door to come in wearing a silken bathrobe. I immediately stopped yanking.

"Hi, did you sleep well?" Julie asked and sat down by my upper body. She caressed my face and hair.

"I didn't really...had troubled dreams." I said and yawned. Julie felt at my brow for signs of a fever, then checked that my eyes weren't unfocused or bloodshot. She asked if I felt nauseous and I said no, just lethargic.

"Good." Julie said in relief.

I had to go pee and Julie helped me walk to the bathroom. For some reason my urine stank like that chemical smell from last night. Looking in the mirror as I washed hands, I saw there were tiny little misshapen bits of millimeter thin things stuck on my face in one or two spots. I easily pulled one of these wispy aluminum foil like things off and it crumbled in my fingers, leaving that chemical odour. What was going on? I thought as I washed my face and other bits of metal foil off my arms.

I felt stronger on my feet and Julie walked with me back to the spare room. I got back in bed and Aunt Julie sat beside me on the bed. Aunt Julie gave me a glass of water and I realised a chemical taste was in my mouth and on my tounge on the first sip. I gagged on the dissipating chemical taste and halfway finished the glass before Julie put it on the bedside cabinet.

"Sorry we were interrupted last night. We won't be disturbed now. Where were we?" Julie asked as I lifted my head to kiss her approaching lips. I told myself to forget about last night's disappointment and reached to undo the knot on Julie's bathrobe. Aunt Julie only wore a purple silk thong underneath, I held and squeezed her malleably soft D Cup implant boobs in both my hands. Julie shook off her bathrobe, letting it fall to the carpet. She smiled and pulled off my boxers, throwing them on the floor then pulled back to take off her thong and throw them to my face. I sniffed at the lip of fragrant dampness on the material then looked down to see Julie holding and sucking on my cock...Her tounge driving me wild as she licked and circled the tip repeatedly before sucking her mouth over my cock. Julie's mouth went up and down, breathing nasally and making gulping sounds. I reached down to caress and hold the back of her spiky head of hair while she sucked on my swollen member.

"Lemme taste you." I pleaded and Julie had to stop for a moment, she smiled sexily, turning around on the bed to stand then kneel. Julie backed up her bare round butt towards my face and lowered her glistening yoni millimeters close to my lips. I held her warm butt cheeks in my hands. My mouth licked and sucked her welcoming vagina while Julie joyfully resumed sucking my cock. Julie made engorged sounds of pleasure while feeling me licking and sucking her vulva lips. She shocked me in a way I loved by pressing her glistening lips down over my nose to shut off my air until my mouth gasped for air and kissed at her shaven pubis. I love pleasing you, I thought and grinned.

My nostrils were squeezed closed by Julie's warm oozing gash, a thrilling breathless arousal made me want to cum. Light turned into beige shadow as Julie sat on my face, making my eyelids reflexively blink shut. I could feel Julie softly holding and sucking my testicles before she resumed sucking my cock. She lifted her yoni about an inch off of my face and I made her squeal in delight as I licked further up, "Oh!" Julie groaned. I softly spanked her hot butt cheeks and Julie groaned. A new sensation I'd never felt before happened when Julie lightly bit into the tip of my shaft, sensitive flesh and vine like nerves on fire with indivisible pain and pleasure. Julie gently bit my member repeatedly...her teeth leaving teasing imprints and she laughed before sucking my flesh again.

Her own flesh was getting hotter in my hands and my licking tounge, I kissed her velvet softness in infinite gratitude because I knew I'd never forget this moment. An incredible sexual experience and Julie Curtis was someone I was enthralled and fascinated with. Julie pulled away from my cock and awkwardly maneuvered her body around. My empty hands fell after her butt to the bed. Julie produced a 100ml bottle of water based lube and some rubbers from her bathrobe.

"Very prepared." I said as she leaned over me and we kissed.

"Sshh." Julie said and then dripped the cool lube bottle over us both until our bodies were glistening with wet lube that smelt of strawberries. Julie massaged handfuls of lube over her lower to upper body up to her neck, her round breasts glistening with wet lube. Heavy drops of the bubble filled lubricant trailing from Julie's thighs, stomach and boobs to drip onto me.

"Ever had a nuru massage?" Aunt Julie asked and I know my invigorated expression said I hadn't. "Trust me." Julie asked, her mouth slightly open with desire. Putting the lube bottle on the bedside cabinet, Julie's body effortlessly slid up onto my slimed lower body with wet squeaks from the lube. When her slick wet boobs got to my lubed cock, Julie exquisitely squeezed my twitching lingam between her breasts. Squeezing up... and down... Squeezing tight up then down...

Julie slid up my body, her erect nipples and boobs pressing into my flesh. We kissed and Julie halted for a moment, considering whether to tell me her thoughts. I think something she saw in me asked Julie to trust. Julie then told me that even though she and Pete had had two kids, they'd decided long ago they didn't want any more. Both of us had been careful, but we knew it was best to use rubbers just in case.

I nodded, placing my palm's fingers interlocked into Julie's and she smiled. Julie then slid back over me to put a condom over my twitching cock. Julie got comfortable, easing her dripping wet opening down until I was inside her. I gasped with feeling her lubricated tightness gripping me. Julie grunted quietly, her hands splayed out over my wet chest as she began maintaining a steady rhythm. I reached up to hold and squeeze her warm twin mounds. Julie's eyes widened and her nails left fading imprints into my chest. We kept going and soon I felt that old queasiness during sex that asked for motion to cease. I ignored it and my now aching balls were begging for me to cum. Julie passionately stepped up her rhythm, making small animal noises. I came a little, hoping she didn't notice and then I felt a wonderful telling whole body vibration through Julie's connection with me.

"Fffuuuck!" Julie swore, trembling and wincing as she came. Watching me as she caught her breath, grinning happily. I couldn't hold off any longer and came just after and felt like I was floating off the bed with Julie. She hugged me tight and our mouths held close together in almost airtight kissing.

We were joined in a mutual peaceful lassitude face to face and side by side. Neither of us wanted to leave this quietness... Our kisses became shorter sweet smooches until Julie hummed contentedly with a wide blissful smile and eyes closed. I watched her sleep with her blissful smile and stifled a need to yawn.

My hard on deflated out of Julie's vagina and I felt my semen dripping out of the rubber onto my junk and the bed. I stretched my arms a little and I realised Julie's smiling eyes were opening.

"Hi, sweetheart. Thank you for this." Julie whispered and kissed me.

"You're welcome." I said and remembered my troubling dreams last night... The smothering sensation along with the feeling of falling into dark oblivion... Had I been chloroformed? Was that what it's like to be chloroformed in your sleep? I shivered at the awful thought while also drawn to know more... Had I been chloroformed and if so, then that obviously meant...

I had to know, yet I didn't want to accuse my lover or scare her away. My cock instantly hardened while considering images of Julie chloroforming me as I slept... I knew it was wrong to be so turned on by such a thing, but I couldn't deny my feelings and my acceptance.

"What is it?" Julie asked me, seeing my concern.

"I dreamt I was falling and there was this buzzing in my ears. I think maybe I was chloroformed." I said and I saw fear in Julie's posture and in her eyes, "It's okay, it's okay. You know, if... if you did chloroform me. I'm okay with it. Actually, it turns me on." I admitted.

Julie's body relaxed and she exhaled, "Jeez, please don't scare me like that! You really aren't annoyed? I mean, if I did chloroform you?" She asked and relaxed further when I shook my head.

"I'm cool with it. Really." I said and kissed Julie, who felt my pulsing erection on her thighs. She laughed and gazed into my eyes with wonder, touching her left hand's fingers to my face.

"After Dawn left, I came upstairs to find you sleeping." Julie told me. "I wanted you so badly and I remembered you were excited by the chloroform bottle... Pete and I used chloroform a few times on each other over the years. Pete let me tie him up and I'd knock him out and play with him while he was snoring. Or Pete would do the same to me. We were careful. Just as I was careful in how much chloroform I put on the cloth I used to knock you out with." Julie said and I was dizzy with arousal just listening.

"I snuk in, wetted a heavy washcloth with I think two or three upturned dunkings from the chloroform bottle. I had to turn your body to find your face. You looked so sweet and like I said, you did struggle when I put the chloroform saturated cloth over your nose and mouth... You didn't wake up though and I came while I was chloroforming you. It took about four minutes before you passed out. And then I had my way with you...You started to come round during, so I had to chloroform you a second time. You stayed passed out for about six hours at least. I didn't get much sleep watching over you. I had to ensure you were alright."

My heart was pounding in my ears, I took in a breath as everything seemed unreal. For a few seconds I had feelings of shock and revulsion, then I told myself Julie had made one of my oldest sexual fantasies come true. I'd always fantasized about being chloroformed by a strong, confident and attractive woman and now Julie had realised my fantasy for me. The terrifying sensations in my dream put me off being chloroformed again. I remembered how groggy I felt waking up too. I definitely do not recommend being chloroformed at all because it could've killed me. It was an interesting experience most certainly. But at least now I knew what it was like to be chloroformed.

"Thank you." I said and kissed Julie.

"My... I mean, our mutual pleasure." Julie corrected herself with a smile.

"I would like to you know, let you do that to me again. If you like being with me-"

Julie nodded and kissed me, "You know I do. But as for using chloroform again, we can't use it for at least five days. Right now, your lungs and bloodstream still have traces of chloroform in your system. You'll be alright after your body expels the last traces."

"Oh." I said and realised I still felt weakened after being chloroformed.

Julie's eyelids lowered and her breathing rate quickened in arousal before saying to me, "When I've shown you how, I want you to use a drug on me called Sevoflurane. Remember I told you about it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay. And I won't go possessive and weird on you. I promise."

"I know. We'll see each other when we can. But we still have to sneak around. Not many people will appreciate our age difference." Julie told me and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret. "For now." She said before we got off the bed and cleaned ourselves up. Walking naked hand in hand out the room, Jack surprised us both by barking from where he sat on the carpet a few feet away. Julie and I went to the bathroom, where we washed in hot shower water together.

I wondered how many infinitesimal parts per million of chloroform were in the pressurised shower head water washing us both stinging clean. Chloroform's still a part of the civilized world and is used in so many ways, I thought.

We kissed then I got out the shower first to dry myself off but Julie stayed in to enjoy a longer shower. I was dry when Julie stepped out with a happy smile, she kissed me as I handed her a huge dry cotton towel. She dried herself and then both of us got dressed before walking with Jack downstairs.