Aunt Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fed Jack and made a loving fuss of him before Julie and I sat to eat breakfast together. Julie told me she had plans to drive into town with Dawn later this Saturday afternoon. I understood and we agreed to meet up tonight, after eight p.m. I knew I could quietly slip away with Issac babysitting Taylor tonight.

I helped Julie to wash the damp bedcovers in the washing machine and then replace new fresh covers on the bed. In the laundry room, I could smell an awful and very familiar chemical odour that reminded me of rotten apples cooking in hot sunshine. Julie showed me the smell was coming from the heavy grey cotton washcloth she'd used to chloroform me. It sat on it's own near an open window and stank of the chloroform chemical and I felt revulsion being near the dizzying smell on it. Julie explained how she would have to wash the cloth separately from all other garments to prevent the chloroform smell impregnating them. Then she showed me again the CHLOROFORM bottle in the garage's Lec fridge. I no longer felt as excited about my chloroform fantasies right now, but I suspected they would again excite me when my revulsion was tempered with fascination.

I hated leaving and my heart ached for Julie as I gathered my bag and stuff together. But we both knew we'd only be parted for a few hours. I wanted only for Julie to feel free to make any choices she wished. Julie had my cellphone number and she gave her own cellphone number. We kissed at the front door before stopping to keep up appearances as Julie opened the door. We giggled since we felt this was our secret romantic tryst but we had to be very careful. Anyone who saw us together even innocuously would start suspiciously asking questions.

Julie walked out on the front driveway alongside Jack and I waved to them both as I walked home across the street.

Issac's party looked like it had been a success. The house was a bit of a mess with some strewn beer cans on the carpet, along with potato chips and popcorn. A hungover Issac was watching TV and eating cereal on the living room sofa with some of his equally hungover buddies. Issac's stuffed face yelled at me not to tell mom and dad about his party. I smirked knowingly and agreed to do so.

I went to my room, unlocking my door to thankfully find everything still where I left it last night. I put my bag down then was drawn to look out towards Julie's house. My heart wanted Julie so badly... Suddenly I got a text message from Julie: Hi. I miss you too.

I saw her watching me from her living room front window. I placed my hand against the window glass and I could see Julie doing the same... I noticed Dawn's car pulling into Julie's driveway and I watched Dawn pick up Julie. Before she got in Dawn's car, Julie looked to me at the window and gave me a discreet wave that Dawn noticed but said nothing out loud about. I realised I was being a bit creepy and pulled away from the window as they drove off.

I tried to get on with the rest of today, still haunted by Julie's taste and touch of her body. I couldn't eat much food... All I craved, wanted, needed and desired was Julie. Issac had to clean his party mess up and I helped a bit. It was a long day and I was glad when eight p.m. arrived.

Mom and dad called to give us all an update and Uncle Morrie was recuperating nicely. Taylor was staying over another night at her best friend's. Issac ordered kosher pizza and ate it while watching the game on TV.

I said I was staying over at a friend's and Isaac belched a goodbye. I went out and snuk around the back of our neighbour's houses, making sure I walked far away from their house light IR security sensors and Smart Cams. I met Julie by her house's back wooden gate and we walked inside hand in hand through the patio doors.

Behind closed curtains, we held each other close as we kissed and felt complete once more.

The End.