All Comments on 'Aunt June Ch. 01'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ahotbodahotbodalmost 10 years ago

Fine start, look forward to Ch. 2 ŵith mom and aunt June joining up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 out of 5 stars

I'd have enjoyed this chapter better if the author had written a story-line in which the outcome had been slightly different. Instead of letting himself get carried away by his Aunt June's sudden proposition, he agrees to it - but she'll have to help him get Mom finished in the shower, and into bed. Then he's Aunt June's, for the rest of the night.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

If the drunken mother drowns in the shower

while these two are falling in love. They will

never get over the guilt....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Decent writing, but ...

as another wrote, how could you forget about mom? I hope in the next chapter that he remembers about his mother, and they deal with her before they take care of their sexual needs.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
meanwhile

mom is alone on the floor of the shower, with no idea where she is, wallowing in her own filth.

oooh what a promising beginning.

not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The premise of the shack-up between aunt and nephew seemed a little rushed, even accounting for alcohol as the great inebriator of inhibitions. Call it personal taste, but I like a little more work going into the family coming together.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Too Big

You lost me at the first mention of a 38 DD bra.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
What an excellent start.

I think you have an excellent start, and I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

I also think that this 7 parter could have been done in 3, by having more than one page in a part. Note that I am NOT against long stories, just hate downloading so many stories... but what do I know? I'm giving you a 4**** so far, only for that reason.

I am glad that you are totally engrossed with tits that would put a cow to shame but... not everyone has that kink... but what do I know...

I will vote the following parts, assuming that I finish them, but probably wont comment unless there is a good reason, until the end.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Why not mom?

Why Was MOM drumk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Lets hear what happens with filthy mom, im SO turned on right now.

My Big tits Long for touch and my pussy is having a blast, my ass is screaming for attention, just need to hear what shitty, filthy, drunk and horny mom gets from son and sister😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AND IN THE ........

Mean time we got rid of stank old mom ,because while

I fucked aunty big tits , MOM FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER AND DROWNED ! come on wtf, were you jacking / jilling off while writing this....... story line fine , however ya lost me WHEN MOM DROWNED ! What is the next chapter fucking aunty bib tits in the limo on the way to bury , OLD WHATS HER NAME ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of incredulous....

So you "forgot" your mother?

And your aunt didn't immediately ask how she was?

Nor did she care?

Overcome with desire for your big dick, abandoning the sister that she was so close to?

Sorry....the outcome was just plain implausible for me.

Aunts that act with decorum, don't just drop everything and dismiss situations because they sight the dick of their nephew.....

That takes time.

Didn't vote with stars...would be disappointing if I did.

Sorry to be so critical....but it just went entirely the wrong way....for the wrong reason.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I liked the story but was turned off a bit by the description of cleaning up the mom. And as other commenters have mentioned, it seems unlikely that the son and aunt would simply start fucking while mom lies drunk in the shower. Four stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Nice build up and story

I like the realistic time frame of showing breasts til sex.

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

I won't add to the 'Mom still drunk in the shower' comments. Will save me some typing. Too rushed, too contrived, totally unbelievable. Shame it had the potential to be a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt June Series Info