All Comments on 'Aunt June Ch. 03'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful!

A-1 porn, the kind I like. Please continue this charming tale of lascivious lubricious lewdness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Great

More More, All three chapters are great and would like more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
next up

MOMMY and AUNT JUNE at the same time!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
sweet

I want to see how he gets to fuck his mom, and his aunt too.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you have more

Then just publish it. Enough of these one page wonders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What about Mom?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
your own question was

"What about Mom?"

and your answer is not to be found?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Let's see the threesome and maybe some "one on one" time with mom.

gasissynoragasissynoraalmost 10 years ago
Great Start don't stop

loved the first three chapters can't wait to see where the this kinky trio end up.

JimOttJimOttalmost 10 years ago
There has got to be more

I hope you decide to publish all 7 chapters because I wanna read this whole story and I'm hoping that Tommy get to fuck his Aunt June AND his Mom.

e88900e88900almost 10 years ago
more mom

nice teaser. Mom shows a lot of promise but you haven't used her yet. I look forward to the rest of the chapters.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 10 years ago
Great

I am really enjoying the story so far and am very much looking forward to the continueing hot action!

Cheers

Lance

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What a great series

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was really really 🔥. Great story. I've got a aunt that I would love to eat her pussy and it would be awesome to get caught by my mom eating her sisters pussy.

Aunt june must be a sexy woman. My aunt faye is in her 60's and still really hot 🔥 🔥 and i hope to catch her masturbating and her ask me to eat her pussy eaten and her clit sucked on.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 5 years ago
The Rescue

Nice Save ! Glad you came through for Mom. Great story you have going here too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A SHORT TIME.......

A short time ago, he took a chance (hard cock syndrome ) his mom would not drown, while black out drunk ALONE in a shower ( wtf ) to get oral sex from his lifetime dream , his "AUNT " and continued to call her "AUNT JUNE " .......... have you ever have sex with a neighbor, cousin, minister,judge or your doctor and continue to call them by their FORMAL TITLE,,,,,,, ? while in the act....... if you clean up the remainder of the story...... it'll make the story more real.......

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Ruined the whole story when Tommy found out Aunt/Mom are LB's. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt June Ch. 02 Previous Part
Aunt June Series Info