Aunt Kam Becomes a Masseuse

Story Info
Jimmy takes a chance visiting the parlor his aunt works at.
2.7k words
4.59
57.6k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and above the age of 18. This is a story about a sexual encounter between family members. If this is not your cup of tea, please choose a different story. Thanks and please be respectful with constructive comments only.

After the untimely passing of Uncle Jim, Aunt Kamryn had to get a job. She had been a homemaker since marrying my dad's brother, her world turned upside down in the blink of an eye. Not having much real world work experience, her options were limited.

Not really wanting to do house cleaning or in-home care for the elderly, she ran through the various options with her close friend May. You see, May had been in a similar situation and seemed to survive since the passing of her husband several years back.

"May, what is your secret?" Kamryn inquired. "How were you able to make ends meet after Bill passed?"

May might have appeared to be able to make ends meet without working; however, she held a secret that she never let Kamryn know about. May had started working at a massage parlor when the life insurance money ran out.

"I'm sorry to break it to you Kamryn, but I have been working evenings to make ends meet." May went on to explain how she took up becoming a masseuse and only needs to work three days a week to live comfortably.

Why she did not ever let me know, Kamryn thought. "What... really!" Kamryn was in shock. "But how can you make enough in three days..." she trailed off as the reality of it hit her. "May, don't say you..." again, she could not finish her sentence.

"Oh Kamryn, it's not like you think..." she started to say before stopping. "Ok, yes I give pleasure to random men and get paid well," May admitted to.

May and Kamryn talked for hours that day. Kamryn continually questioning May about the ins and outs of being a masseuse.

Several weeks later Kamryn gave up on finding work that she could live comfortably on, given her lack of qualifications. She contacted her good friend May and asked for a favor, "Can you teach me how to become a masseuse and help me find a place to work?"

"Absolutely sweetheart," May consoled her. "As a matter of fact, we have an opening where I work." Fast forward several months, and Aunt Kamryn is back on her feet and thriving well.

Aunt Kamryn or Kam as she preferred was not my blood relative. Growing up I believe I had the typical fantasies of fucking almost every female relative I had, including my own mother. Hormones always pushed me to have wild fantasies, but there was always that tinge of guilt that would surface after blowing my load. This was never the case with Kam.

I never had a problem getting laid growing up. I had my fair share of girlfriends, as well as one night stands once I became of age and able to visit the bar scene. So not once did I ever think about needing to pay for sex or visit the rub and tug places assumedly scattered about town.

That feeling changed once I learned Aunt Kam was working as a masseuse. Having accidently overheard Kam confiding in mom one afternoon. The devious thoughts came flooding in, if I had any chance what so ever now was the time. I just had to find out where she worked and pay this place a visit.

Over the next several weeks of being a sleuth, I finally found out where she worked and set a plan in motion. Having researched what to expect at a massage parlor and how to make it known I was there for the extras without being kicked out if they did not. Not sure if this was one of those rub and tug places, but I was down to try it nonetheless.

Arriving at the parlor and noticing my aunt's car in the parking lot, now was my chance. Walking in the shop my nerves were off the charts. There was an older Asian woman that walked out and greeted me with a thick accent. From what I could tell, she asked me how long, so I said one hour. Waving her hand to follow her, she led me to a room and instructed to get undressed.

If my research was right, here is where I can let it be known what I want. Completely undressing I laid face down without covering myself with the provided sheet. Instead, I placed the sheet on the nearby table that included various bottles of oil and a box of Kleenex. The room was dimly lit, coupling that with my face buried in the cut out on the table, there was no way anyone would recognize me.

Research proved that the best results came from positioning my cock pointing downwards and legs spread wide, but keeping my feet on the table. At least that is what people reported on a web forum I found. So here I am, fully exposed, hoping not to embarrass myself and be kicked out for indecent exposure.

Laying there in wait, my heart was racing uncontrollably and looking like the biggest pervert if this turns out to be a legit parlor. Nervously waiting. Then the door opened and I briefly stop breathing.

"Hi sweetie," greeted by a familiar sexy voice. Yes, it is Aunt Kam!

"Hello," I respond. Masking my voice hoping she does not recognize me.

"Hmmmm, someone looks excited to see me," Kam comments while her hand trails up my inner thigh grazing the back of my freshly shaved ball sack. Shivers sent down my spine. My head is spinning. I cannot believe I have hit the jackpot, with the plan working flawlessly so far. If I can just remain calm, hopefully the rest will fall into place. This is going to be as hard as my cock currently is.

There is something about the pressure of laying on my stomach with it facing downward that is exciting enough, now add a lifelong fantasy in the flesh and it'll be all I can do to not prematurely blow my load.

No other words are spoken as my aunt starts what appears to be a normal massage. She started on my back and worked the knots in my shoulders. My mind starts to think it was just a tease when she entered, for this is has to be a professional massage, and not what I envisioned in a rub and tug shop.

Those thoughts vanished as soon as she started working her way down. While massaging my lower back she also started kneading my glutes. Her movements changed to a swiping motion causing my ass cheeks to separate on each stroke. Her thumbs grazing my rosebud on the downward motion sending shivers up my spine each time.

"Mmmm," escaped from deep inside me. This is a new sensation that I never thought I would enjoy. My cock is throbbing and precum started leaking onto the table beneath me.

Kam shifted and started working my lower legs. By the way her hands felt she must be positioned near my feet. This felt wonderful and allowed me time to calm down, or so I thought.

One at a time, she start works the back of my legs. Starting at my calves running her hands up my leg using both hands doing an upward stoke towards the bottom of my ass. Thumbs pressing on the back on my leg, then widening her hands for the downward stoke. Each time her hands go wider until she is running the back of her hand along the length of my shaft.

An uncontrolled moan escapes me, to which she asked, "You like that?"

"Yes," I hiss as she does it again, but this time her hand turned over so I feel her finger nails scraping the underside of my overly sensitive cock causing me to raise my ass.

"Bad boy wants me to massage this," while slapping my ass with one hand and grabbing my cock with the other.

I am completely at a loss for words. This is exactly where I wanted to be but cannot manage to respond.

Kam starts stroking my cock and my ass involuntarily raises higher off the table to give her all the room she needs. Continuing this for some time, driving me closer to the edge. "Okay sweetie, it's time to turn over," she instructs while giving my cock a squeeze to curb my impending orgasm.

The time of truth is here. What will she do when she recognizes me?

My aunt's hand finds its way back onto my cock before I even am turned over. Settling back onto the table our eyes lock for the first time.

"James!" she screeches while involuntarily squeezing my cock.

"Ummm Aunt Kam?" I stammer. Her hold on my cock has not changed.

"What are you doing here, young man," the tension in her voice starting to lessening. Seeing my sexy aunt holding my cock, it throbs in her hand. "Oh sorry," as she loosens her grip without removing her hand.

"Aunt Kam, I'm so sorry..." I start before being cut off.

"Did you know I worked here?" she quizzes me while her hand is still on my cock.

"Ummm, no... I mean yes," barely audible I quip as my aunt continues to stare at me. What is she thinking? Is she mad, pissed, or contemplating her next move. My mind is spinning with the potential possibilities. Will she tell mom. Oh no, that thought hit me hard and my excitement starts to take a back seat to nervousness. My cock starts to deflate as fear sets in during what feels like hours of pure silence from Aunt Kam.

Her stare starts to soften as I realize her fingers have started to caress my semi-deflated cock. Those red crimson lips of hers start curling upwards as she speaks. "This is to remain between us, no one can know about this," she demands.

"Yes ma'am," in a nervous stammer escapes my lips.

"I'm serious, not your mother," she continues taking a deep breath. "Not your best friend," exhaling. "No one!" Her continued motions have my cock completely rigid again and lifting off my stomach standing at full attention.

"Yes ma'am!" responding loud and clear. This is what I have dreamt of for years... My mind goes blank as Kam leans over and licks the underside of my hard cock. The sudden excitement sends a jolt of electricity through my body releasing a surge of precum.

"Someone's happy to see me," she states then flicks the tip of her tongue across the slit on the tip of my cock, gathering the precum that just surfaced. "If I didn't know better I'd say my naughty nephew planned this whole thing!"

My blushed face gave me away. "You did!" she exclaimed.

"I just couldn't help myself Aunt Kam, once I found out you worked here it was a dream come..." I could not concentrate, Aunt Kim swallowed my cock whole. "Ughhh," is all that came out of me after that.

She wasted no time in taking my cock deep down her throat. One hand was jacking me off in a slight twisting motion in unison with her oral assault. "Kam..." huff "I can't..." huff "hold out much..." was all I could get out as she continued sucking like it was the last cock on earth. "Going to cum," was the last thing I said before grabbing the back of her head and holding on as the orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

Seeing stars as my cock lunged and squirted rope after rope of cum down my aunt's throat. She continued to suck and swallow through my orgasm, enhancing it to the point of rivaling the best orgasm I have ever had.

Aunt Kam finally slowed her movements, bringing me back down to earth before letting my cock slip from her mouth. "Plop," was heard in the room as my still hard cock flopped down again my stomach.

"God, you taste good baby!" see cooed. "You've got me so horny, can you cum again?" she asked.

"Yes, but not as quickly as the first time," I informed her.

"I don't normally do this, but Auntie needs that monster in her pussy now," she demanded while starting to remove her clothes.

I was in heaven. Here was one of my life long masturbation fantasies stripping her clothes off so we can fuck after first giving me a blowjob.

Aunt Kam could be described as a typical 50 something female. She is not a skinny model type, but has curves in all the right places in my opinion. A voluptuous redhead with hips and an ass made for fucking. Her tits always fascinated me while growing up, having DD cups. Only knowing this because I dug through her dirty laundry once as a kid.

Aunt Kam having gotten fully naked started to climb onto the table where I am still laying. Those large titties had some slight sag after years of gravity. Her milky white skin made her silver dollar areola stand out, but not nearly as much as her erect nipples.

As she started to climb onto the table, her pussy came into view for the first time. Trimmed down to a small triangle patch that ended just above her clit. Large meaty lips slightly hanging and begging to be sucked. To sum it up, she is her perverted nephew's wet dream come true.

Still in awe as she straddled my hips, getting into position. "Shhhh, you need to stay quiet," she instructed while grabbing my erect cock. Slowly rubbing the tip of my hard cock back and forth against her pussy lips spreading her wetness over me. In a swift motion, she impaled herself taking my cock to the deepest depths of her womb.

Aunt Kam's eyes rolled back as she slowly started to raise up until only the tip was remaining inside her velvety sheath. Slowly rocking back down onto my lap, engulfing my searing rod. Repeatedly she humped away, picking up the pace.

Leaning over me she changed the angle my cock was affecting her. Her hanging jugs within reach of my eager mouth. Latching onto her nipple for the first time, "Yes!" she hisses. "Bite my nipple," she instructs while increasing the pace.

"Ohh, ohh, so good," she continues. "Cock so hard," she mumbles as the pace increases. Seeing she is nearing her climax, I continue to suck and bite on her nipples, alternating back and forth.

"Yes, yes," she huffs. "So close, don't stop..." is the last audible word Aunt Kam makes as she slams down hard on my cock grinding her clit into my pelvic bone. Feeling her pussy walls clinch and pulse around my cock as she gasps for air.

Feeling Aunt Kam cum over my cock pushes me closer to the edge. She slumped down on top of me, so I wrapped my arms around her and started fucking her for all I am worth. Grunting noises are all I can muster while racing towards the finish line.

"Getting close," I warn.

"Do it baby, cum deep in that pussy," she whispers in my ear.

"Yessss," a breathy hiss as I erupt deep inside my aunt's pussy. My cock pulsates and expels cum deep inside her incestuous womb. She remained until my cock stopped jerking inside her and started to soften. Slowly sitting up, my cock started to slip out.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Aunt Kam admitted as she started getting off the table. Looking down, "Your cock is a mess!" she acknowledged. As she planted her feet onto the ground. "Don't move."

Handing me a hand towel from the nearby table, I was able to clean our combined juices from my body. Swinging my legs off the table to sit up, my head started spinning again.

Aunt Kam grabbed another hand towel to clean the cum leaking from her pussy. She noticed the look on my face, "It's all good baby, that was the time of my life," she stated. "Time is up, so you need to get dressed."

When I finished getting dressed, I found the nerve to ask, "Can I see you outside of work?"

"Absolutely sweetie!" she responded. "I hope you're up to be my sexual servant?" she half-jokingly asked. "We need to work on orgasm control," was the last thing she whispered while opening the door of the room.

"Thank you and cum again," Kam stated with a smile as I walked out into the hallway.