Aunt Kam Becomes a Masseuse Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning what my aunt meant about being a sexual servant.
3.3k words
4.65
20.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and above the age of 18. This is a story about a sexual encounter between family members. If this is not your cup of tea, please choose a different story. Thanks and be respectful with constructive comments only. This story takes place after "Aunt Kam becomes a masseuse," but can be enjoyed as a stand alone story.

*

Walking out of the massage parlor I was on cloud nine. Driving home all I could do was smile while replaying the events that just transpired with my Aunt Kam. No guilt whatsoever, only that sated feeling after cumming in my aunt twice over the last hour. Wondering what she meant by becoming her sexual servant...

"Ding," an incoming text rattled me back to my senses.

Seeing Aunt Kam's name on my phone. "We need to talk, my place 5pm tomorrow..." was the message, "tell your mom you're going out with friends."

I'm James, in my early twenties and recently moved back in with mom to reduce costs. Previously I was out on my own, but decided to complete my degree by attending the local university near mom's new house.

Mom being newly divorced from dad and moved across town to this quiet area near the university. It worked out perfectly for me to be able to walk to my classes and not worry about parking on campus. Picking up a part time job, also within walking distance from her house it only made sense to stay with her. Plus I could help her get through this difficult adjustment period of living without dad. Dad was doing fine for he quickly found a live in girlfriend replacing mom in what she called his midlife crisis.

When growing up in my younger days, I frequently masterbated while fantasizing about the females in my family. Not being the shy type who used socks or the likes to get off in, I was more brazen and preferred to utilize the lace or silky panties found in mom's dresser drawer. Or on the rare occasion when we stayed over at my aunt and uncles house growing up, the panties found in her dirty hamper in the bathroom.

I always considered my activities and thoughts normal. Having accidently seen mom's naked body on numerous occasions only intensified my dirty fantasies of incest. At the time it all seemed normal, but looking back on it I was a perverted kid that masterbated all the time. Those perverted thoughts are what fueled my devious plan of visiting Aunt Kam at the massage parlor and led to an hour of pure bliss.

Finding the right time during dinner, I told mom I was going out with friends tomorrow night. I had rehearsed every aspect of what we were going to do in case she asked any questions. To my surprise all she stated was have fun and be careful.

The time had come to head out when those familiar nerves identical to when I entered the massage parlor hit me. What did Aunt Kam have in mind, or was she going to scold me and tell me it should never have happened. One's mind can be the worst enemy, especially when doing things you should not be doing.

I showered and dressed for a night out with friends. Nothing fancy by no means, just a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. "Bye mom," I yelled while walking out the door.

Aunt Kam lives not far from mom's house. Within ten minutes of leaving home, I was parked and ringing the doorbell.

"Hi James, please come in," she greeted me wearing a tightly fitted floral top with a deep scoop neckline showing off her large breasts. Her shorts accentuated her hips with her luscious legs on full display. Aunt Kam is in her 50's, not a skinny model but with curves in all the right places in my opinion. A voluptuous redhead with hips and an ass made for fucking. Add to this DD sized tits and you now know why I am her perverted nephew walking in the house with a hard on.

Following her into the family room, I could not keep my eyes off her ass. "Please have a seat," she instructed.

Sitting on the sofa, she sat right next to me slightly sideways to face me, one leg folded underneath her butt. Nervous excitement ran through my body awaiting her next move. Aunt Kam just stared into my eyes as I sat there trying not to break out in a sweat.

"Again I need to apologize about surprising you at the parlor yesterday," breaking the silence I managed to get out.

"About that, remember our deal. No one, I mean absolutely no one must know what took place between us," she instructed.

"Yes, ma'am."

A slight smile crested her lips, "Like I said yesterday, I've wanted to do that for quite some time." She continued, "But we need to work on your orgasm control."

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"A woman loves to have a cock like you're packing young man, but would prefer to have it for hours." Continuing with authority in her voice, "Yesterday was awesome, but now we are going to work on orgasm control."

Not quite sure where this is going all I could stammer out was, "We are?" Taking a deep breath, "What exactly do you mean?"

"James, like I said yesterday I hope you're up to being my sexual servant," that devilish grin continued spreading over her face. "By that, I give pleasure at work and it gets me so wound up." Nonchalantly she continued, "Not all my clients get my special treatment, but the ones that do I do it because I like it."

I was in awe. I never stopped to think how it would be affecting her. "So what are you thinking?"

"I need to cum!" She barked. "You are a sexy hung young man, and honestly my safest option for release instead of my clients."

My head was spinning with what she was saying and my cock throbbing, "Anything for you Aunt Kam."

"First off drop the aunt part, just call me Kam sweetie." Slightly shifting on the sofa she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Let's take this to my bedroom." A tingle went down my spine as the hair rose on my neck, what have I gotten myself into.

Standing up she grabbed me by the hand and lead me down the hallway to her bedroom. I don't ever recall seeing the inside of her bedroom, but it wasn't what I expected. Centered on the far wall was a king size bed with a padded headboard. There was a night stand on either side with bedside lamps and some pictures of Aunt Kam and my late uncle. Oddly resting on each nightstand appeared to be a padded cuff of some type.

Once fully inside the room, Aunt Kam turned and dimmed the overhead light to a soft glow. The two nightstand lamps were still glowing, but not nearly as bright as I first thought giving out a soft glow.

Bolden by the dimmed light, I pulled her in close and we kissed for the first time. It started with a light kiss, progressing to make out session like two love struck teenagers. Holding her tight she started grinding herself against me.

Reaching up, I started to unbuttoning her blouse. As the last button was undone I slid if off and over her shoulders. Breaking from the kiss, I completely removed her blouse exposing a black lace bra encasing her milky white breast. Going back to making out, I unlatched the bra and with a little help was able to remove it without breaking our lip lock this time. My hands immediately started caressing her naked breasts.

Moaning into my mouth she shivered as my hands ran over her erect nipples for the first time. Breaking off the kiss, I lowered to take one in my mouth and lightly sucked on it.

"God you're so good at that babe," she hissed while I moved from one nipple to the other. My hands were fast at work on unfastening her shorts, slipping them down along with her panties so she could step out of them. Standing up I admired the beautifully mature sexual creature before me.

Kam's hands were fast at work lifting my shirt over my head. Starting to help her with this, her attention shifted to unbuttoning my jeans and trying to rip them off as fast as I did hers. This took a little work, since I was wearing jeans and not shorts. She was bent over close to my crotch while sliding them past my hips, when my throbbing cock sprang free smacking her across the face.

"Hmmm, someone is ready to play," she commented while helping me step out of my pants.

Standing up we embraced for another make out session. Both of us exploring each other's body with roaming hands. "Let's take this party to the bed," Kam insisted.

Moving to the bed, we resumed kissing again. Eventually, I ended up on my back with Aunt Kam straddling my waist. That devilish grin smeared all over her face as she leaned over across me, placing one of her tits in my face. I started orally assaulting her nipple when she took my right hand. "Click click click," is all I could hear as something squeezed around my wrist.

Sitting up, Aunt Kam gave me a look I've never seen before. "Now behave James and give me your other hand," she instructed. Cautiously I obeyed and gave her my left hand to which she bound in the same manner. It seems those padded cuffs were just coverings on real handcuffs that were individually attached to each end of the bed frame. There was just enough slack for me to partially move my arms, but not enough to really make a difference. I tried to touch my face and couldn't.

Seeing the look on concern on my face Kam stated, "We are going to work on your orgasm control and how to please a woman."

She started climbing up and moving over the top of me. Her womanhood coming into view, OMG those meaty glistening lips looked so inviting. "Babe, I'm going to use you for my pleasure." Kam continued as she started lowering herself onto my face, "Please me to my heart's content and I'll let you cum!"

Sticking my tongue out and licking her pussy I got my first taste of her essence which was pure heaven. She tasted wonderful, not musky at all for what I figured an older woman would. However, being bound I was unable to move her into a position I preferred.

Eating pussy it is one of my favorite things to do. Aunt Kam didn't know this about me so being in this position was as much as a turn on to me as it obviously was to her. I continued to lick and suck on her wonderful pouting lips until she shifted a little higher up and wasn't sitting on my chest anymore. Giving me full access, now I was able to run my tongue from her taint upward and lap up every ounce of juice she was giving me. Alternating between licking her pussy and sucking her lips into my mouth, Kam started moaning. She started swaying her hips slightly back and forth like she was fucking my face, added to my movements on her pussy as I continued to stay clear of her clit.

Being the devilish person I can be, I was doing this on purpose to get her wound up. Her hip movements were getting more pronounced where it was harder for me to not engage her clit. Taking this cue, I gave her clit a good lick which made her shiver and stop her hip movements.

"Yes baby, get that clitty!" she instructed. Not being the one to disobey I latched on with my entire mouth and sucked on her clit as my tongue played with it. "Yes just like that, don't stop!" she demanded while grabbing my hair and forcefully pulling my head hard into her pussy.

Keeping my oral assault on her clit was getting the response expected. It wasn't long at this pace before Kam pulled me into her clit as hard as she could and screamed as I felt a rush of her secretions flood my mouth. Keeping a constant pressure on her clit but stopping my tongue movement as her orgasm washed over her body. I could feel her clit pulsating during this time, making me feel like a king pleasing his queen to her hearts content.

Kam slowly loosened the grip on my head allowing me to pull back slightly and lick her again from the bottom to the top collecting every last delicious drop of nectar she had to offer. "Mmm" escaped me while enjoying the position I was in.

"Wow, you are good at that," she commented as she climbed off me and starting to move towards the bottom of the bed. "You passed your pussy eating lesson, now let's work on orgasm control," while positioning herself between my legs.

Bending my head slightly I was able to watch Aunt Kam grab my glistening cock dripping with precum as she positioned herself to hopefully start sucking it. "Mmm you taste wonderful," she exclaimed while licking the precum that had ran down the length of my shaft. "I'm going to enjoy myself and suck this cock until I am ready to ride it." "Don't you dare cum until I tell you too, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am I'll try my best."

Kam swallowed my cock in one move almost sending me over the edge. She started an oral assault on me that rivaled the best blow job I've ever received. Doing my best to think about anything other that the pleasure I was receiving, but not much was working. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum," I warned but she didn't let up. "I can't hold back much longer," I continued but she ignored me. "Aunt Kam I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

She sensed my cock growing in size right before my orgasm and pulled it out of her mouth, squeezing the base of it with what felt like all her might. My cock started to pulsate in her hand but there was no cum shooting like normal. It felt like I just experienced an orgasm but it was painful to say the least. "What the hell was that," I barked.

"Orgasm denial, sweetie. I'm not ready for you to cum." She never let her hold go until my cock stopped pulsating. Finally loosening her grip she resumed her oral assault on me. The sensation was different in that it was pleasant but the urge to cum wasn't there. She continued sucking me for some time before raising up and again climbing on top of me.

Grabbing my cock and positioning it at her velvety entrance. Looking down past her hanging tits I watched as she lined me up and slowly slid down until she was sitting fully on me, engulfing my cock inside her womb.

Being bound I was at her mercy, while she started to slowly move up until only the tip was remaining in her pussy. Rocking back down taking me fully, she began to rock back and forth on my cock. Her tits started a swaying motion to which I licked at her nipples as they went past my face. Her movements were getting more pronounced with the normal feeling coming back into my cock, again I was getting close to cumming. "If you keep this up, I'm going to cum," I warned.

After a couple more thrusts of her hips she pulled off me quickly. "Not yet you're not," she stated while swatting at my erect cock with her hand.

"Smack," was heard throughout the room as she fully connected with my overly sensitive cock. The pain and stinging sensation was such that it slightly turned my stomach.

"What the hell!" was all I could get out before she mounted me again.

"Do you feel the urge to cum now?" she quizzed while resuming to ride me.

Stopping to actually think about what was happening besides the pain I was feeling in my cock, I couldn't even feel that she was fucking me. "No, I can't even feel you. All I can think about is my cock stings," I said as she continued fucking me and starting to moan.

"Good, that's a last resort..." breath. "I will use so you don't cum before I am ready," she got out in between panting and moans. "Your cock is so big babe, can't hold out much longer," she warned before slamming down onto my cock one last time and started to cum again.

Watching this mature goddess use me was one of the most erotic things I've ever witnessed. However, I was no where near cumming at this time. I was there purely as her fuck toy to be used until she was done.

As her second orgasm resided she started to fuck me again. This time she was sitting up allowing me to feel my cock hitting bottom. Beads of sweat were forming on her chest and she rode me like a seasoned cowgirl. It was truly a scene out of a porn movie, a redheaded mature woman riding a younger man's cock for all he's worth.

She fucked me for who knows how long before I started to feel the pressure again of an impending orgasm closely approaching. I warned Aunt Kam again, and like before she didn't stop. Her hand quickly shot up and went towards my cock. Worried about what was going to happen, this time I was surprised when she started rubbing her clit while riding me.

"Yes babe, cum with me!" She shouted while riding me for all her worth. Her fingers going at a lightening speed on her clit.

"Almost there," I got out as she slammed down one last time on my cock.

"Yes!" she screamed as her orgasm completely engulfed her. Feeling her pussy contract on my cock sent me over the edge. Sending rope after rope of cum shooting from my cock, empting everything I had deep inside my aunt's pussy.

That felt like the most earthshattering orgasm I've ever had. Laying there wondering if it was because my orgasm was at Aunt Kam's timing not my own, or was it due to the fact that I was used as a fuck toy by my aunt. She finally stirred about and got up off of me was what woken me from my post orgasm bliss.

"What a mess I made," she stated while lowering herself and starting to lick my cock clean of our combined fluids.

"Whoa," escaped my lips. being a little sensitive from the fun and abuse she put me through.

Raising up she stated, "Don't worry babe, that's enough for your first lesson." She then proceeded to release me from my restraints.

Sitting up and rubbing my wrists, all I could do was marvel at the time I just had. Aunt Kam walked into the restroom and turned the shower on. "We need to get you cleaned up. Can't have you going home smelling like me, your mother will end up hounding you about who the lucky girl was."

After showering and dressing I found Aunt Kam in the living room waiting for me. "Okay babe, it's time you go home. I need to get my beauty rest," she stated while walking me to the door. After one last kiss, she looked me in the eye. "Are you up to making this a Friday thing?"

"Hell yes," I responded.

"Good, we still need to work on your training." "Today was a wonderful start, me and my pussy thank you," she claimed while slightly blushing. "Now get home honey, and remember speak to no one about our time."

Opening the door we said our goodbyes.