Aunt Liz's Fantasy Comes True Ch. 06

Story Info
Aunt Liz has a new adventure and an epiphany.
6.9k words
4.52
5.5k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

"We're here." Sam's voice broke the silence of their trip as he signaled the turn into a private driveway. Liz opened her eyes and lifted her head from where she'd been resting it on the window.

The house was suitably impressive, located in a suburb just outside of their local big city. Set back from the road with a heavy wooden gate blocking the driveway, it was a far cry from Liz's historic bungalow in her small town. It even put Sam's pretentious McMansion to shame; this house truly was a mansion.

Heavy shrubbery shielded the residence from the road and Liz could see the high fence behind the Yew trees that formed a hedge along the property line. It was obvious that these owners absolutely valued their privacy.

She shivered in her thin summer dress, watching as Sam pulled down the visor and clicked a button on the remote control attached there. Obviously, he was a welcome guest to this palatial home, with ready access to property.

The ride up the driveway was as silent as their entire trip had been. Liz had nothing to say to Sam before and even now, as questions plagued her mind, wondering what exactly he had planned, she refused to give in to the need to know what awaited them behind the opaque glass front door.

Parking the car in an open space between what was easily a dozen or more other vehicles, Sam alighted and walked around to open Liz's door, ever the gentleman.

Gripping her elbow tightly, as silent as she, he walked them towards the house. Liz wondered if he was afraid that she'd bolt if he didn't hold onto her. Given that she had on 3" heels, she wasn't bolting anywhere very quickly. In fact, walking was a most unpleasant task for someone as unused to them as Liz was.

Wobbling along beside him, Liz felt her apprehension increasing as they approached the door. She tucked a piece of long blonde hair behind her ear with her free hand; the only sign of nervousness she would allow herself to display.

Sam rapped on the door several times and it opened almost immediately. The younger man who held the door ignored Sam completely and did a head-to-toe scan of Liz, followed by a long wolf-whistle.

"Well lookie here, what didja bring us this time Sam buddy?" His words were slurred, making it obvious that the drink in his hand was not his first of the evening.

"Nothing for you Jimmy." Sam growled and dragged Liz into the house past the drunk man. Stumbling over the doorstep, she struggled to keep up with him, wanting even more to turn and run.

Now it was Liz's turn to grip Sam's arm, clutching the edge of the sleeve of his dark green polo shirt. Drunk Jimmy had not alleviated any of her fears of what waited within the confines of this house.

Still, she kept her mouth closed as Sam strode down the entrance hallway and stopped once they reached what Liz assumed was a living room. An immense space, easily larger than her entire house, filled with people in various stages of undress.

In shock, Liz stared at the various undulating bodies on couches, others dancing to the heavy beat of music that filled the space, most of them naked but some dressed in what seemed to be costumes. Everywhere she looked, something new caught her eye. It was obviously a sex party of some kind, far beyond what she though Sam might have in mind for the evening. This whole place was so far out of her comfort zone she felt panic beginning to rise, threatening to overwhelm her.

Opening her mouth for the first time in hours, she said, "What the hell?" She looked at Sam, who was ignoring her and had located a man in the mass of people and was beckoning him towards them.

Liz watched as the attractive middle-aged blonde man with tortoiseshell glasses made his way through the crowd and noted that at least he was fully dressed in jeans and a dark blue button-down shirt. His eyes, she could see as he got closer, were a cornflower blue, and were focused solely on Liz. A welcoming grin split his mouth as he came to a stop before them, dark leather shoes silent on the marble floor.

"Hey Sam. Glad you could make it." He greeted them. "Welcome Liz! Very thrilled to meet you at last. I've heard so much about you and I'm looking forward to learning SO much more."

"Sam..who is this? What are we doing here?" Liz turned to her husband's brother-in-law and finally asked the question that had been plaguing her mind for days.

"This is my buddy Nick, and he and I are going to fuck you while everyone in this room watches us." The leer on Sam's face and the echoing grin on his friend's made her head spin and she took an unsteady step back from both of them, head shaking in disagreement.

"No, that is NOT going to happen." She objected, directing a heated glance at Sam. "I am NOT going along with THIS."

"Au contraire my darling." Sam's smile only widened, his fingers gripping her arm tighter as she tried to move away from him. "Nick has been waiting to get a taste of you ever since I mentioned my favorite MILF to him."

Her brain reeling, Liz thought back to the text she'd received from Sam only a few days before. She'd had no inkling that he'd planned something on this scale, no idea that tonight was about whoring her out to a friend.

"No." She protested again, shaking her head, knowing that it was all in vain. Sam had her pinned into a corner of her own making, and this was the price she would be forced to pay.

Fucking a stranger in a room full of strangers.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was at the most inopportune moment that Liz's cell phone jingled with an incoming text message.

It had been two weeks since Tyler's graduation party and she was in the shower, trying again, for the 20th time in those long weeks to rinse away the memory of Sam's hands on her body, his cock inside of her, bringing her to an orgasm she didn't want, from a man she didn't desire.

Scrubbing her hair with shampoo, then her body with the sweetest smelling sugar scrub she owned, over and over. To no avail. Gallons of water down the drain failing to remove even a second of remembering from her mind.

Instead, she found herself reliving the familiar taste of Tyler's cock, sliding in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth, his hands twined in her hair -- and at the same time, his father's mouth on her body. His father's cock inside her, the memory of the way her body clenched his as they came at the same time. The way Sam had said he needed more of her.

Disgusted with herself for feeling the same way at that time. For wanting more of him too. Now, away from that moment, she recognized that it was simply a physical response to his body; Sam himself was revolting and she never wanted to see him again.

Ignoring the second jingle of her phone, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. Whoever was trying to reach her would have to wait until she was dressed, with a cup of coffee in hand and her brain empty of those images. Which could be just about forever.

She left the offending phone in the bathroom as she went into the bedroom she shared with Brian.

Brian, who knew nothing of her ongoing affair with Tyler, of how they'd added Austin to their sexual adventures, of how his brother-in-law had become her third extramarital partner. Shaking her head, trying to dislodge the unending reel of that day, she dressed quickly in jeans and a T-shirt before retrieving the phone and tucking it into her back pocket, refusing to look at the notifications on the screen.

"Later." She said aloud, before descending to the lower level of the house where she'd gather up her purse, the grocery list and car keys to drive to the grocery store. A mundane task in her day to hopefully quell the turmoil of how to resolve the looming issue of Sam.

She'd heard nothing from Tyler since that day. Austin had texted several times, mentioning that Tyler hadn't joined him as usual on many of their landscaping jobs, and that he was refusing to answer Austin's calls. "I'm giving him some distance. Hopefully he can sort it all out" had been the last message over a week ago.

Sliding onto the worn leather seat of her convertible, she started up the engine with a twist of the key, depressed the clutch as she shifted into reverse and backed out of the driveway as the top folded down and tucked into the space beside the trunk. The warm sunny day was a welcome diversion and cranking her favorite song on the radio helped distract her mind as she drove the familiar streets of her hometown towards the store.

While she drove, her mind returned again to how Sam had almost literally torn her from Tyler's arms and claimed her body as his.

Sam wore the aura of a sex like some men wore expensive cologne; vastly different than Tyler and Austin. The younger men were accomplished at seducing a woman, but Sam was in a league of his own. Where Tyler asked, Sam demanded, and Liz felt as though she were discovering a submissive side of herself that she never knew existed.

Used to running the house and their married lives, along with the girls' activities and everyday necessities, Liz realized that there was a part of her longing for someone else to decide. Even to the point of telling her what to do, which she'd never desired before.

Sex with Brian had been extremely vanilla, so for the last 20 years of her life, she'd had nothing to compare him to. With the advent of Tyler, with whom she'd been the more experienced, and then Austin, who opened a whole new door for Liz with their threesome adventures, she was quickly gaining more sexual experience than she'd ever thought possible at her age.

Continuing with Sam promised to be the catalyst for even more sexual exploits, and Liz wasn't sure that was good or bad, or whether she even wanted him adding to her growing knowledge. Her body warred with her mind in terms of allowing him access to her in any fashion; he was bad news in so many ways, but the way he'd taken control of her body made her weak and far more aroused than she wanted.

When she reached the parking lot, Liz sighed and pulled out her phone to look at the messages. They were both from Sam, a fact that made Liz uncomfortable; why was HE texting her when Tyler, her supposed lover, was ignoring her as though their affair of the last year had never existed?

Heart pounding, she read the first paragraph of his message: 'We have plans for Saturday night. Make sure Brian knows you'll be gone until very late. You are more than capable of lying to him so that he won't wonder where you are. I'll pick you up in front of the Opera House at 3pm.

You'll be receiving a package in the mail this afternoon; wear that under a dress.'

Dread filled her soul, what on Earth could he have planned for her? And wear WHAT? Something revealing, she imagined. It had to be lingerie, to be worn under a dress.

Now her stomach churned as she walked slowly into the store with even less enthusiasm than she had before. Hoping that no one she knew was shopping at the same time, knowing that she couldn't possibly muster up pleasant conversation with the overload her brain was experiencing.

Thankfully she and Brian had no plans together for Saturday; he'd likely head up to his parents' house to help out with whatever they required of him. He could take their children with him, and she'd manufacture a girl's night that he wouldn't question. She and a number of friends often got together to see a movie and then out for dinner and drinks -- that would have to suffice.

She sped through shopping for the few items on her list and arrived home in a state of anxiety, waiting for the mail to come. The girls had summer camp and were gone three days a week, Liz was thankful that today was one of the three. She couldn't possibly be on her best mom behavior with Sam's message occupying the bulk of her thoughts.

When the mail thunked through the slot on the front porch, she bolted out to see a padded envelope from a high-end lingerie company among the collection of bills and advertisements.

She scooped everything up and returned to the kitchen table, where she set the package down and stared at it. Stifling the overwhelming need to tear it open and see what Sam had sent, she studied it as though it were a venomous snake, just waiting to strike.

After glancing at the clock and realizing that camp was almost over and the girls would have to be picked up soon, she sighed yet again and picked up a pair of scissors to cut delicately along the top.

Inside was exactly what she had feared; a red, lacy bra, the kind she had only seen in magazines and knew she'd never be able to afford, never mind wear, along with matching boy shorts.

Instantly her mind went to whether she had a dress that would work with red lingerie; one that Sam wouldn't find too frumpy.

'What do you care what he thinks?" She grumbled as she took the package upstairs and tucked it in the back of her dresser drawer. Brian never went through her things, and she didn't think either of the girls were are that stage yet, so it was likely safe enough. A quick glance at her small collection of dresses and she decided that if the weather cooperated, the purple cotton A-line would work. Filigree lace decorated the neckline, and across the back, both would display her tanned skin.

Over the next three days Liz kept herself as busy as she could. Brian had been notified of her plans for Saturday night; well, the pretend plans, and Liz refused to consider that she felt no guilt in lying to her husband yet again. It had become second nature, and that did not bode well for their future.

On Saturday morning she kissed Brian and the girls goodbye as they headed off to his parents' house for the day. Once they'd gone, she squared her shoulders and planned to endure whatever it was that Sam had planned for her.

To fight him would not end well; he was ruthless enough to create massive havoc in her life and while life with Brian was not perfect, he and the girls were her life for now.

Complying meant showering, shaving, makeup and spending an inordinate amount of time on her hair. Whatever Sam had planned for tonight, she was going to at least look the part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrestling to free her hand from Sam now, she wondered how she could have imagined what 'looking the part' truly meant. Certainly she was not ready for what he actually had planned.

"Liz," Nick's hand reached out to rest on the arm that held tightly to Liz's hand. Tapping lightly on Sam's forearm, he shook his head at Sam. "Sam is going to let go of your arm so we can talk. That's all I want is to talk about this. Obviously, Sam gave you no clue as to what we had decided for tonight, and that was not very fair of him to spring on you so suddenly."

The soothing tone in his voice didn't fool Liz, she'd seen the way he'd evaluated her body as he strode across the room, and she knew he had no intention of excusing her from those plans for tonight. If he could release Sam's grip on her hand though, she'd be willing to pretend to listen to him.

Surprisingly, Sam relinquished her arm and raised his hands above his head in a show of surrender.

"Have at it friend. I'll just wander over and get a drink and entertain myself while you two work this out...to our mutual satisfaction." The knowing grin on his face only intensified with his words and Liz shivered in the suddenly artic air of the room. Sam might allow his friend the upper hand now, but in no way would he forgo forcing compliance from Liz tonight..

Slender fingers held delicately in his larger grip, Nick led Liz out of the noisy room into a smaller sitting area down the hallway. Normally Liz would have been studying the architecture of the house, and admiring the copies of Old Masters on the walls, but instead her heart was pounding with apprehension as she allowed him to direct her movements.

In a chance encounter, she would have thought him charming; his approach was far more appealing than Sam's demanding nature and he could well be the 'hot dad' next door that all of her friends flirted with at parties. His gentle manner and casual appearance belied the fact that he had planned to publicly use her body.

Instead, he was only interested in her body and using it along with Sam in front of an audience; something that repelled her instinctively. She was not one for exhibitionism, and tonight would be no different. Now, to produce an argument to convince him of this, however futile it seemed.

"I don't know what Sam told you," She began talking even as Nick closed the door behind them.

"Take those ridiculous shoes off." He pointed to a cream colored Windsor chair several feet from where she was standing. "Sit in that chair, take them off and then come here to me."

Befuddled by his request, Liz acquiesced and sat in the chair, lifted a foot and undid the strap and allowed the shoe to drop to the floor. The other quickly followed and she massaged the bottom of her foot as she watched Nick lean against the door.

"Come over here." He said again, a small smile playing on his lips this time. His face creased in an attractive grin, and once again, Liz felt an unwelcome tug of attraction to this stranger. He was her 'type', tall, muscular and with that tawny shade of blonde hair that was only slightly darker than her own.

Still puzzled as to what he expected and wanting to sort out a way to leave sooner rather than later, she stood up and walked over to him, bare feet sinking into the deep pile of the carpeted room.

"Kneel."

One word, yet it was enough to make Liz's eyes open wide as she realized that Nick had no interest in talking about her predicament, but intended only to make it clear who was in charge here, in this house.

Stunned, she hesitated, pondering her non-options for a moment and Nicks's light blue eyes hardened immediately. Liz was reminded of her own reactions when one of the girls didn't listen to her. The power in his voice brooked no argument.

Begrudgingly, she knelt on the floor, grateful for the thick carpet to cushion her runner's knees. Refusing to drop her eyes, she kept them on Nick's, watching for his next move.

Bending slightly at the waist, he pushed himself away from the door and walked the few steps towards her. The closer he came, the more difficult it was to keep her eyes on his, and she was forced to tip her head awkwardly as he stopped directly in front of her.

Despite her eyes straining upward, she could easily see his erect cock pressing against the denim material of his expensive jeans. Liz was not a tall woman, but this position put her in a direct line even with the zipper on his pants. She tried in vain to keep her eyes from wandering, afraid that any deviation would make him think she was an eager participant in this game, but eventually, she broke, and her eyes dropped.

Refusing to keep her head level, she chose instead to look at the carpet, pretending that the sight of his erection did not arouse her at all. Every detail was outlined for her; the thickness and length of him available directly in her view.

"Mouthwatering, isn't it?" Nick's voice had deepened and there was a raspy edge to it now. "Unbutton and unzip my pants Liz."

The deliberate use of her name made Liz shudder. Eyes closed, she started to shake her head, but his large hands gripped the sides of her head and twined themselves in her hair. "Do it."

Resignation suddenly flooded every cell in Liz's body. The power shift was nearly audible. She could feel her nipples harden in arousal as her body betrayed her, the lacey boy shorts wet with her own fluid. If this was submission, she was going to submit willingly, by her own choice.

Her fingers found the button, and then the zipper tab, sliding it down carefully over the bulge of his cock.

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers
12