Aunt Liz's Fantasy Comes True Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl."

Without waiting for a directive, Liz slid her fingers under his jeans and eased them down his legs to puddle at his feet. The realization that he wore no briefs under them struck her as she looked up from the floor to see his cock exactly at mouth level.

"I want my cock in your mouth, now." Nick's hands were tight on her head, pulling her towards him and Liz obediently parted her lips as he made contact with them.

No foreplay, no soft kisses or a licking, teasing tongue wetting his skin, just the length of him pressing against her throat, overwhelming her, filling her mouth with his hardness.

Holding her there, he allowed her a moment to accommodate him before he began thrusting, holding her head firmly as his cock drove into her throat. Liz silently gave thanks for her ability, honed over the last year with Tyler, to relax her muscles enough to allow this invasion.

Despite the arrogance of his domination and control over her body, Liz found herself moaning, an aching vibration in her body alerting him to her complete submission.

"Fuck, Sam wasn't kidding. You're one hell of a submissive little slut, aren't you?" The surprise and pleasure in Nick's voice should have aggravated Liz, but her mind was focused on the way his cock tasted and felt in her mouth.

Acknowledging that he owned her fully in this moment, and that she wanted him to cum in her mouth and wherever else he desired.

Leaning into his body, she brought her left hand up to grip the base of his cock and her right up to fondle his heavy balls, stroking them in an attempt to heighten his pleasure.

"He's taught you well girl." Groaning, Nick thrusts became shorter, his hands tightening on her hair, pulling her face firmly against his body. "I'm cumming in your mouth right now. Swallow me."

Gulping her own saliva along with his cum, Liz struggled for a minute, pushing against him, twisting her head to the side in an effort to swallow and breathe at the same time.

Releasing her to reach a hand back, bracing himself against the wall, Nick watched as Liz wiped the edge of her mouth. His breath hitched as he studied the dazed look on her face.

"You enjoyed that more than you expected, didn't you?" He asked, tone speculative, stroking the length of his still-hard cock.

Liz automatically shook her head in a 'no' gesture, but inside the confusion in her brain she considered his words. Submitting to him was against everything she thought she wanted, and yet, the few times she'd let herself be dominated, she found herself aroused and pleased with the outcomes.

Ignoring him leaning on the wall several feet from her body, she pressed back on her heels and rose to her feet. Her dress was rumpled, and she knew her hair was a tangled mess. There was no way Brian wouldn't question how she'd come to be so disheveled if she'd gone to a dinner and movie with friends as she told him.

"I might have." She looked Nick directly in the eye. "Is the plan still an exhibition in front of those people in this house?"

"No." He answered immediately, running his right hand though his hair as he spoke. "No, I want you for myself. Sam can find another warm body out there if he wants to fuck someone tonight."

Liz dipped her head, acknowledging his words. She had no interest in being used by Sam again. It gave him far too much power over her life and marriage, and Nick exuded the power Sam only thought he had.

"Good, because I want you to fuck me. Here, now." She stated the words in a challenging manner, lifting the dress over her head to reveal the expensive lingerie that Sam had given her to wear. Red bra and boy shorts glowed against the light summer tan on her normally pale skin.

Legs slightly spread, she watched Nick, his eyes scanning her body, that grin on his face telling her he was pleased with what he saw. Toned legs, generous hips leading to the curve of her belly, all the way up to her breasts, cupped tightly in the lacey bra.

Still stroking his cock, Nick let a small groan escape from his mouth as she reached behind her back to unsnap the bra, letting it drop slowly from her arms to the floor. Teasing him, making him ache for her rather than just taking what he wanted from her.

Fingers inside the band of her shorts, she found herself smiling at him, enjoying the enforced foreplay. This time, they'd play by her rules.

Sliding the elastic over her hips, she lifted one leg and then the other, letting them fall to the floor at her feet.

Naked, extending a hand towards him, making him come to her, making it clear that she was in charge of him and his actions now, Liz grinned, enjoying the turnabout.

Nick echoed her smile, acknowledging that he was willing to play along with whatever she wanted.

His fingers went to the buttons of his shirt, intending to remove it before he reached her, but Liz shook her head. "Let me."

The simple words, to a man used to being in charge of his sexual play, made him pause, then show his palms in surrender. "I do believe I've met my match," he said a bit ruefully.

Liz tipped her head, accepting his defeat.

"Kiss me." She moved into his body, hands on his bare ass, sinking long nails into the soft skin there, feeling the hardness of his erection against her naked belly.

Accepting the invitation, Nick lowered his mouth to hers, hands tangled in her hair again. His kiss was hard; lips firm against hers, asserting control over her with a punishing pressure. Tongue invading her mouth as his cock had only moments ago, reminding her that it was only his benevolence that allowed her to direct his actions.

Liz broke free from the kiss, eyes holding his as her fingers went to the top button on his shirt, toying with the circle of plastic, before she unfastened it.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she moved the second button, then the third, pausing to reach down and grasp his throbbing erection.

Against his will, Nick's eyes closed as her hand stroked him up and down, teasing, promising, controlling.

"Jesus, stop that or I'll throw you on the floor and fuck you right now." He licked his dry lips in an effort to regain brain function.

"Maybe that's what I want." Liz spoke in a low tone, voice taunting him, gripping his cock with alternating soft and hard strokes.

"It's not, I know that about you already. You want to be wooed." He responded, opening his eyes to focus on hers. "You want me to follow your lead and let you decide when my cock fucks your cunt."

"And you're not used to that, are you?" She kissed the exposed expanse of his chest; soft kisses, licking his bare skin.

"No. I'm not." His voice came through gritted teeth. "Don't make me sorry for letting you set the pace."

Liz pursed her lips to hide the wide smile that threatened to break over her face as she undid the last few buttons on his shirt and then pushed it over his shoulders to drop onto the floor where it joined the pile of their clothes.

Running her hands over his naked chest, she leaned in to kiss a line from his neck down his body, over the soft skin on his belly and then, dropping to her knees again, she took his cock in her mouth.

This time she sucked only the tip of him, gently and then harder before engulfing the entirety of him into her throat before releasing him completely.

"Now you can fuck me." She laid back on the plush rug, legs spread in an invitation.

"When I'm ready." He growled, refuting her demand. "When I'm done driving you mad, then I'll fuck you. Those lips of yours will beg me to fuck you, pleading for my cock to fill you, for me to cum deep inside your soaking wet pussy."

Joining her on the floor, he knelt between her spread legs, one hand supporting his body, the other reaching out to her naked skin.

His fingers touched her stomach, tracing a line down to the bare skin between her legs, exploring the wet slit there. One finger inside her, then another, spreading her open for him.

Liz came instantly, a body convulsing arch up and away from him, thighs closing around his hand, holding him inside her.

"Did you..." Nick's voice trailed off, then he said, "Fuck. Sam said you did that, and I didn't believe him."

Liz nodded, her eyes closed, still in the cum that shook her body again, then relaxed, thighs flopping open.

"Please, I'm begging, I concede. I need you inside me." She refused to open her eyes to see victory in his. Instead, she felt him move so that he was over her, resting on his hands beside her head.

"Open your eyes, I want you to see me."

"I want to see you." He said softly against her mouth, light kisses on her lips, her neck, returning to kiss her hard, demanding her acquiescence.

With a sigh, Liz opened her eyes to see his face just above hers. She felt his hand slide down the length of her body to guide his cock against her, the head resting just outside her body.

"I want to be inside you so badly right now." He groaned. "Tell me you want that too."

"Yes. Please." She arched eagerly against him, aching for that thrust of his body joining hers.

Needing no further encouragement, he drove into her with one quick plunge, deep inside the wet cleft of her cunt.

Neither of them heard the door open; lacking a lock, it was an easy turn of the knob by Sam, who had begun to wonder exactly what Nick had been doing with Sam's 'date'.

"What the fucking hell!" His exclamation caught them completely off guard. "You started the fucking party without me you assholes."

The words were slurred, an indication of exactly how drunk he'd gotten in the interim. Entertaining himself with a hearty cock suck from a woman in the other room and as many drinks as he could manage, Sam was now a rolling nightmare for Liz.

"You've had your turn," he slapped Nick on his ass, "Get off 'er, it's my turn now."

"Get the fuck out." Nick didn't move and with the pressure of his body on Liz's he stopped her from scrambling out from under him. "Get the fuck out of here right now Sam."

"Ain't going nowhere." He slapped Nick again, "My fucking turn."

"Excuse me a moment." He locked eyes with Liz, whose eyes were wide with dismay, embarrassment and fear.

"Nick, he's drunk, he's MEAN when he's drunk." She cautioned, feeling his cock slip from her body as he rolled onto his back and stood up to face Sam.

"No worries Lizzie, I'm mean when I'm NOT drunk." Standing in front of Sam, blocking him from Liz, Nick put both hands on Sam's shoulders, spinning him towards the door. "Out you go Sam. Find another fuck partner tonight. Liz is occupied."

"No!" Sam's voice was louder, angrier than Liz had ever heard him. "She's MY fuck."

"Liz." Nick addressed her, hands on Sam, holding him while pushing him out of the room. "Do you want to fuck Sam tonight?"

"No." The word came out softly, honestly, her thoughts on the havoc Sam would wreak in her life the moment he sobered up. Despite that, she had no interest in ever spending another moment in his presence.

"Bye Sam." Nick shoved him out the door and closed it, leaning against it as Sam pounded on the other side. Eventually someone came along, and the pounding stopped. They could hear Sam's angry voice as it receded down the hall. Liz shivered at how close she'd come to another horrible evening in his possession.

"I guess this is where you get dressed and I do too, and I take you home." Nick said ruefully.

Liz had moved to a standing position during the fracas and nodded her head, hair falling in her eyes as she bent over to gather her clothing. She'd be burning the red bra and shorts tomorrow, she vowed.

In silence they dressed, and Nick opened the door to glance down the hallway, making sure Sam was not lurking.

"Coast is clear." He joked, taking her elbow, and guiding her down the hallway, away from the party still going on in the front of the house.

Continued silence as they passed through a palatial kitchen full of more marble and stainless steel than Liz had ever seen until they came to a doorway that led to a garage full of exotic cars and trucks.

Closest to the door was a black Jeep and Nick pointed to the passenger side of the vehicle as he opened the driver's side.

As Liz walked around the SUV she was suddenly struck by the fact that Nick was the owner of this vehicle parked in the garage of this house. He wasn't a participant in the evening, he was the director.

"This is your house." She stated as she climbed into the passenger seat, watching as Nick pushed a button that opened the garage door and as he backed out of the garage.

"It is." He glanced at her, surprise on his face. "Sam didn't tell you." A statement.

"No." Liz shook her head, looking out at the crowded driveway as they maneuvered out to the street. "No, he told me nothing about tonight. It was all an unwelcome surprise."

Nick absorbed her words in silence. "All of it?"

"All of it." Liz affirmed, aware that she was including him, their aborted fucking and the connection they'd made despite his intention to participate in the plan Sam had made for her. It felt wrong to say that, because she HAD felt an overwhelming attraction to Nick, and if Sam hadn't interrupted them, she knew the sex would have been very satisfying. And something she'd want more of in the future.

"Then I won't ask you if you'd like to get together to finish what we started. I really think we'd be good together."

Liz shook her head, determined to push the evening from her mind, "No. I'm done with all of this. No more random fuck partners. I started this fucking around outside my marriage with my husband's nephew a year ago, and I realized just now that I never even thought about him tonight." She chose not to add that playing with Nick tonight had driven all other sex partners from her mind altogether.

As they passed along quiet suburban streets and then along the highway back to Liz's town, she considered the evolution of the evening. The cruelty in Sam planning to exhibit her like a whore, HIS whore, making her angrier every minute that she gave thought to it.

Nick essentially rescued her from that; despite his original intent to participate, but refusing once he realized that Liz was not a willing player in Sam's plan. The physical connection she'd felt to him, so different than anyone else. Tyler was a fling, that had always been apparent to Liz, even though it had gone on longer than she'd ever thought possible, they had no elemental connection. Once Austin had joined into their play, it was a novelty, having two men at once. An experience, fun and entertaining, but also not sustainable.

Sam forcing his way into her affair with Tyler had upset both of them; Tyler was obviously ignoring Liz and that aggravated her. His inability to step up and talk about what had happened and how they both felt about it was wrong, and juvenile. Liz didn't want to deal with that, nor did she want Sam in her life at all.

Her brain reeled with all the events of the last year, and she felt like she needed a different affair partner, one not intimately involved with her own family. One who was not needy or had the ability to destroy her personal life.

Nick was quiet as he drove, letting Liz have her thoughts. When they reached her town, where she'd parked her car in a public lot, he slowed to a stop at the entrance.

"I won't go any further, out here it's less likely that anyone sees you get out of my car."

"Thank you." Liz mustered up a smile, "You may play the bad guy but you're really not, are you?"

"Not tonight." He agreed, looking straight at her. "Tonight was different. You're different. Sam's an asshole and I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble for you."

"He will. I'll probably be dealing with the fallout for a while." Liz sighed. "Thanks for the ride....well, the car ride." A joke, in the face of disaster.

"Look, here's my card." He opened the compartment between the seats and handed her a business card. "I'm going back to the house to set Sam straight, call me if he makes one ripple of trouble for you and I'll sort him out." His voice was hard, firm in the knowledge that that he'd be able to control Sam's actions. With his words, Liz knew that they must have a lengthy history together and probably some dealings other than Sam's attendance at the sex party tonight.

"I owe you." He added.

"You do." Liz smiled as she spoke. "You owe me a good fucking too, and I'll hold you to it." She waved the business card at him. "One day, when you least expect it, I'll call. And you'd best be ready."

"Tomorrow?" Nick's light eyes glinted in the glow of the overhead lights, his voice hopeful.

"Maybe." Liz unlatched the door and hopped out, wobbling on her heels.

"Probably." Suddenly feeling as though her load had lightened, she laughed as she shut the door and walked over to her car, hoping, and yet knowing that Nick's persuasion of Sam would be effective, and she wouldn't have to deal with the fallout of Brian finding out what she'd been up to.

Past tense, no more.

Except, maybe, with Nick, who was no callow boy, nor was he a vindictive in-law. He might just be the one who stuck. She'd find out tomorrow, for sure.

She tucked the card in her purse, paused, then pulled it back out. His name would be on the card, and she'd really like to know the name of the guy she'd almost fucked tonight.

"Let's see, Nick...." Her brain stopped when she saw his last name. "No." A breath, drawn in quickly. "Nick is a member of THAT family? Oh no, what have I gotten myself into THIS time?" She stared at the thick, embossed card. Nick's family name graced a hotel, and his relatives were well-known philanthropists in the history of the big city.

She turned around and stared at where the Jeep still idled at the entrance to the lot. With a toot of the horn, he pulled away, merging back onto the main road and disappeared out of sight.

It was obvious that he was leaving further contact up to her, and she tucked the red-hot card back into her purse and vowed to not give it another thought until at least tomorrow.

Morning. Early. After breakfast at the latest.

12