Aunt Lotus Pt. 02

Story Info
Lotus won't fuck Lily's pussy, so she uses other holes.
5.2k words
4.63
9.5k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemales, anal sex or family-based sexual acts are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Please let me know if you'd like a part three, such as a club scene or a scene adding in one of Lotus' other girls. I took the feedback from the last chapter into consideration, and I thank you for it. :)

--------------

Lily stretched, her back popping as she unfurled herself. Usually she sprawled out in her bed more than this, but...

Oh, right; this wasn't her bed.

Lotus' leg was draped over the edge of the bed, her aunt still deeply asleep as they lay together. Images of the previous night flashed through Lily's head, her body tingling delightfully in response to the memories. She had nearly been fucked by her aunt, and her still-sensitive pussy reminded her that she had cum several times during their escapade. Already she could feel herself growing excited, nipples and cunt reacting to her erotic thoughts.

Lily reached an adventurous hand down between her thighs, her pussy lips slick with her arousal. She touched herself, casually sliding a finger in and out, breath hitching as she curled it deeper inside of herself.

"Ooooh...!"

The girl bit her lip, trying to keep quiet as she pleasured herself next to her slumbering aunt. She was so focused on keeping silent, on attempting to be stealthy, that she missed Lotus' eyes cracking open. For a few minutes Lotus was content to watch her niece, enjoying how the girl struggled to keep herself from making noise as she played with her cunt. She wanted to touch Lily, to help the teen out, but there was a thick comforter barring her access. With a soft growl she jolted upright, her glare fixed on the offending blanket.

"This needs to go."

Lotus reached over, startling Lily as she yanked the comforter off. The girl was bared before her, knees bent up and pink pussy now on display for Lotus' hungry gaze. Lotus planted a soft kiss on Lily's lips, her voice still rough with sleep as she slid herself down between the girl's legs. Lotus gazed up at the teen, flashing her a quick wink.

"Breakfast time."

With that joke she began lapping at Lily's cunt, the girl's juices a better stimulant than any cup of coffee. As Lotus' experienced tongue dove in Lily moaned, her body trembling as she was eaten out. Soon she was wailing, fists clenching her aunt's silken sheets as she climaxed. Lily's head lolled back, breath shallow as her cunt clenched around the wriggling, invading tongue. To further sweeten her niece's release Lotus shifted tactics, her lips latching around the girl's puffy little clit.

"Auntieeeeee! Ahhh, fuck!"

Lily came twice in a row, her nubile body unused to multiple orgasms. Her legs tried to clamp shut, muscles spamming, but Lotus kept her spread.

"Good girl! That's it, easy now. Wasn't that a wonderful way to start your day?"

All the teen could muster was a quiet groan of agreement, her head having sunk back against one of the many pillows. Lotus gave the girl's thighs each a loving kiss, marveling at the way Lily's skin quivered as she drew her lips across the sensitive flesh. With a final caress she sat back up, scooting herself to the other side of the bed. After a moment of rifling through a bedside drawer Lotus withdrew a fleshlight, a small bottle of lube accompanying it.

Lily watched, fascinated, as her aunt prepped her toy. She squirted the lube onto her fingers, sliding them into the silicone and gently stretching it. She was as thorough as if it were a real pussy, making sure to coat the entire tunnel before withdrawing her fingers. Then she took her cock, lining the tip of her member up with the small opening. She turned her heated gaze to Lily, eyes hooded as she spoke.

"Do you know why I need this toy so badly right now?"

Lily merely shook her head, not trusting her voice. If she spoke freely she would be begging her aunt to fuck her, but she knew they needed to talk first.

"I need it so that I don't fuck you right here and now."

At the word 'now' Lotus slid herself into the fleshlight, the slit clearly a tight squeeze for her large cock. She let out a guttural groan, hips bucking as she drove her length into the toy.

"Oh damn, it's so tight!"

Lily's fingers were back at her cunt, her pussy already on fire as she watched her aunt's erotic display. Lotus' eyes met hers again, a predatory gleam in them as she saw what her niece was up to.

"Do you like watching me, baby? Does it turn you on to know that I'm pretending it's your little pussy I'm jamming my cock into?"

Lily nodded, fingers pinching her clit as her aunt's further excited her. Lotus rolled her hips, burying the last of her cock deep inside the fake pussy with a sigh. She was balls-deep, the toy barely able to accommodate her full length, fingers twitching with the desire to touch Lily. Using her free hand she reached out to pull the teen closer, maneuvering her so that she was standing on the bed right in front of her aunt, dripping cunt barely an inch from Lotus' mouth. Lotus moved the toy in a steady, slow pumping rhythm, her free hand reaching up to angle the girl flush against her tongue.

"Auntie, are you really going to eat my pussy again? So naughty!"

Lily's puffy clit peeked from its hood, the little nub just begging Lotus for attention. It jumped when the probing appendage made contact, a shiver racing up Lily's spine as warm, soft lips pressed tender kisses to her cunt. The teen cooed, her voice taking on a high, melodic lilt as Lotus lavished her pussy with attention. Lily leaned forward, pressing her hands to the wall above the headboard as her aunt pleasured them both. It didn't take long for Lily to cum, pussy juice dripping down her thighs as Lotus lapped at her folds.

The girl's legs began to tremble, the strength of her orgasm forcing her to drop to her knees next to her aunt. Lotus, who had begun neglecting herself in favor of giving Lily more pleasure, had refocused her attention. Her cock, still filling the tight toy, was beginning to ache. Lotus was pumping furiously, the silicone feeling nice enough, but it wasn't doing as much as she needed it to. She locked eyes with Lily, a solution forming in her mind.

The girl had more than two holes.

"Lily, I want to fuck your ass. Your mouth is amazing, but I need to fuck a tighter hole right now. Will you let me?"

Lily's eyes widened, breath catching at the thought of her aunt using her that way. Lotus had always been straightforward with her niece, and there was no reason to stop that habit now. She drank in the sight of the beautiful girl, nipples hard and pink pussy still dripping, and she knew that she wanted to be inside the teen.

"Yeah, you can do whatever you want to me."

There was a quiver of anticipation in Lily's voice, her body tingling at the thought of her aunt's large cock splitting her ass open. Lotus slid the fleshlight off of her cock with a pop, then straightened herself up.

"Kneel in front of me, facing away from me."

Lily did as she was bid, her aunt applying gentle pressure to the center of her back until she bent forward enough.

"Have you had anal sex before?"

Lily nodded, watching over her shoulder as Lotus took her lube and squirted a copious amount onto her fingers.

"Good, then you know to relax as much as possible. Let me set the pace, alright?"

The girl opened her mouth to agree, but instead inhaled sharply as chilly lube was smeared around her tiny asshole. It took a good five minutes of work, but soon Lotus had her niece prepped, the teen moaning as three fingers slowly scissored her hole open. She squirmed a little, her wet pussy longing to be filled too. As if reading her mind Lotus reached into her drawer with her free hand, pulling out a small, but heavily-ridged dildo.

"Do you want me to put this in your cunt? It may not be my cock, but I would think that it's better than nothing. However, if that's too much for you to take..."

"No. I want it, please!"

Lily's voice was a needy whine, her hips subconsciously wiggling at the prospect of vaginal penetration. Lotus obliged, reaching around her niece to guide the four inches of pink dildo into her cunt. The sight of Lily's pussy being filled was driving her wild, and she badly needed release. Lotus guided the girl back towards her, Lily's asshole soon aligning with the tip of the cock it was about to take. The puckered ring clenched, as if sensing its impending violation, and Lotus began the process of ass-fucking the teen.

Once the head of her cock forced itself through the ring, Lily's anal resistance breaking down, the rest was easy. The girl rode the cock like a pro, her back arched and breasts jutting forward as she reverse-cowgirled her aunt. The dildo in her pussy helped ease any discomfort, Lotus' expert manipulation of the toy keeping it bumping delightfully over Lily's clit. Lotus was in paradise, her niece's tight ass the best hole she had fucked in weeks. As Lily relaxed Lotus sank further and further inside the girl, her balls soon pressed into Lily's ass crack.

"Ahhh, fuck! Auntie, you're so deep! This is amazing! I never thought anal could feel this good..."

Lotus planted a kiss on Lily's shoulder, pulling the girl's back flush against her chest. She reached her hands around, taking a break from thrusting to roll Lily's cute, puffy little nipples between her fingertips.

"Everything can be amazing, if you have the right partner. There are so many things I could teach you, if you wanted...we can talk about that later, though. Right now I need to cum."

Lotus snapped her hips, causing Lily to groan as her ass was speared. Her aunt set a punishing pace, ramming into her niece's tight orifice again and again until she came. Six hot, sticky jets of cum blasted into Lily's hole, filling the teen up. Lotus' frantic pace finally slowed, her cock staying buried in Lily's ass as she gave a few lingering, leisurely bounces. The woman sighed contentedly, her cock at last sated.

She kept Lily pulled to her, both of them catching their breath. Lotus nuzzled her cheek along the back of Lily's neck, her lips planting occasional kisses as she came down from her orgasmic high. Never had she held a lover so tenderly, nor did she let women sleep over, but with Lily it just felt right. A feather-light kiss landed on Lily's shoulder, the girl tilting her head back to give her aunt better access to her neck. Lotus trailed her mouth slowly along the girl's skin, Lily letting herself relax against Lotus' chest, and they remained like that for several minutes.

Eventually Lotus' cock softened, slipping from Lily's cum-filled ass with a slight pop, but the girl remained nestled between her legs.

"Thank you."

The whisper nearly startled Lotus, who had been so wrapped up in their comfortable silence that she had momentarily forgotten about speaking. She smiled down at Lily, whose head was pillowed on her aunt's breasts, and leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on the girl's lips.

"You are very welcome, sweetheart. You may have spoiled me, though: I won't ever want to wake up any other way now."

Lily giggled, a pretty blush coloring her cheeks. She sat up, easing the dildo out of her cunt. She sat it on the nightstand before sliding herself off of the bed, a small dribble of cum leaking down her ass cheeks. As she made her way to her aunt's master bathroom she looked behind her, tossing Lotus a wink.

"Well, maybe it's okay to spoil yourself every now and then."

With that she shut the door behind her, and Lotus heard the shower start up a few minutes later. It was a good time for her to do the same, so she grabbed a clean robe and made her way down the hall to the bathroom adjacent to Lily's bedroom. Ten minutes later she got out of the shower, more relaxed and refreshed than she had felt in months.

Things only got better when she stepped into Lily's bedroom.

Lily was sprawled on her bed, damp hair in a dark halo that was quickly soaking her pillows. She had dressed herself, though her clothing covered little more than lingerie would have. The teen sported a pair of shorts, ones that Lotus had never seen before, and they were so tiny that 'booty shorts' was all Lotus could think of to describe them. Lily also had on a long-sleeved, knit crop top, two of the four buttons undone so that her bra was peeking out.

Lotus held back a moan, her cock twitching appreciatively at the sight of her niece's provocative clothing. She licked her lips, eye-fucking the girl as she stepped closer to the bed.

"This outfit is new, and I've never seen you dress so revealingly."

Lily looked up, her eyes lidded as she bit her lip.

"Do you like it? I thought you might appreciate it if I started to dress a bit more slutty, since now you can freely look at me and touch me."

Lotus had reached the bedside, her willpower stretching as she resisted the urge to rip Lily's ridiculously short shorts off and fuck the girl until she couldn't walk straight.

"I do like it, very much, and would be happy to see you dressed like this more. You have a natural submissive streak, don't you? Or at least you seem to enjoy pleasing me."

Lily nodded, her legs spreading in a clear invite as she idly toyed with one of the buttons on her top.

"I'm definitely a sub. I love being told what to do, and being degraded, plus I always got so wet whenever a guy was forceful with me. I also get off on being called names like 'slut' or 'whore', and I really like being all tied up, but I scared a lot of boys away because they thought these were weird, nasty kinks."

Shit, this girl was perfect for her.

Lotus lowered herself onto the bed, sitting next to Lily as the teen talked. She ran a hand up one leg, her fingers stopping just before the short's hemline.

"There's nothing wrong with liking what you like. You're a young, beautiful woman, and you're in your sexual prime, so it's completely normal to indulge in what you enjoy. Having different turn ons makes us all unique, and that's beautiful. You just need to find a compatible partner who you can share an acceptable measure of give-and-take with, one who can indulge in your kinks and whose kinks you're willing to reciprocate in."

Her fingers had continued to travel upwards to Lily's top, where they came to rest on the remaining buttons. Slowly Lotus pushed one button through its hole, revealing even more of the girl's bra.

"There, leave it like that. I want a bit left in place to tease me, the way that your damn shorts will be doing all day."

Lotus leaned over Lily, giving her a gentle, lingering kiss. When they separated Lily sat up, her breasts threatening to pop the last button as they strained against the top. She gazed at Lotus, head cocking to the side as she stared pointedly at her aunt's crotch.

"I really hope I'm not wearing these shorts all day, you know?"

On that note she bounced out of the bed, leading them down to the kitchen. The entire walk Lotus' eyes had been glued to Lily's ass, the tantalizing shorts clinging to every curve in a continuous reminder of their morning activities. They ate breakfast and went about their day, Lily going to their studio room to paint while Lotus cloistered herself in her study to work on one of her cases. The hours crept by slowly, Lotus thoughts constantly swaying back to her niece, and she knew that she wasn't going to get much done.

Several times throughout the day she had been forced to ignore her demanding cock, using gory pictures of her client's supposed victims to effectively kill her hardons. Lotus was so wrapped up in her work that, when the study door silently cracked open, she didn't even notice. Lily stealthily stepped inside, making sure that everything was staying in place before she got her aunt's attention.

"Auntie! I brought you lunch, since I know how hard you've been working. I hope you're hungry..."

Lotus swiveled around in her office chair, a thank-you already forming on her parted lips, when she stopped shock-still. Lily stood before her, the girl's bare breasts resting on the small, silver tray she was holding. They were covered in whipped cream with a chocolate drizzle, each nipple topped perfectly by a cherry.

"Oh, dear lord..."

Lotus' breath hitched, her cock springing to life as she drank in the sight of her niece. Lotus spun her chair back, clearing her desk off in a flurry of papers and folders. She scooted her chair back a little, leaving enough room for Lily to walk in front of her.

"Sit."

The command dripped from her lips, Lily obeying instantly. The girl arranged herself, positioning her offering so that it was at face-height for Lotus. She fluttered her eyelashes coquettishly, lips drawing into a pout as she pretended to be contrite.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot your silverware! It looks like you'll have to use your mouth..."

"How tragic."

Lotus' dry, sarcastic tone made Lily giggle, though it soon turned into a moan as Lotus began licking the cream from around her nipples. Her aunt feasted, tongue a blur as she greedily lapped up every bit of sweetness from her niece's tits. She devoured the cherries, making sure to spread some of the juice around Lily's nipples. Once they were coated in the juice Lotus suckled them, switching from one to the other until both were puffy, hardened nubs glistening from her attention.

Once Lotus finished her meal, licking the last of the chocolate off of her fingers, Lily leaned the tray against the side of the desk.

"Come on! I want to swim, and it'll clean me up after your lunch got me so sticky."

Lily pulled her aunt up from her chair, leading Lotus through the house without bothering to grab them bathing suits. The afternoon air was warm, the day just a little overcast, and it was perfect for a quick dip. Once they were out by the lounge chairs Lotus slid her robe off, turning around to see Lily smirking at her.

The girl excitedly wiggled her hips, her breasts bouncing cutely.

"Auntie?"

"Hummmm?"

"I think you missed a cherry."

Lotus blinked at her, the words not making sense. There were two cherries, and she had definitely eaten both before the tray was set aside. So how could she have missed one? Unless it was...

Oh.

Realization dawned. Lotus' eyes shot down to Lily's crotch, the tiny shorts barring the woman from the last of her lunch. A primal urge took over, a deep, possessive growl escaping her as she half-pulled her niece over to a patio table. She lifted Lily, setting the girl on the tabletop. Lotus gently pressed down on Lily's stomach, silently commanding the girl to lay back. Once Lily was in place Lotus yanked her legs down, bringing the teen's denim-covered crotch flush against her cock. She placed a hand on the zipper, toying with the small piece of metal.

"What have you got here, my little sex kitten? Something sweet and juicy for me?"

"Ummmm, yeah. Just for you, Auntie."

For a moment Lotus slid her cock up and down against the girl's covered pussy, wishing fervently that she could sheath her dick inside of her niece. Lily's fingers were roving to her nipples as Lotus began to slide the zipper down, the woman's voice a sexy rasp as Lily's lacy, pink panties came into view.

"Just look at you: yesterday you were a good little schoolgirl, and now your ass and mouth are just cocksleeves for me. All you've thought about is sex, and you've been teasing me constantly. Just look at my poor cock, all hard with no release in sight! Do you know what happens to bad kitties who tease me too much?"

Lily shook her head, not trusting her voice enough to reply.

"They don't get to cum, but I do."

Lotus yanked Lily's shorts down, followed immediately by her underwear. The girl's pussy was dripping, her little fuck-hole glistening with a tantalizing mixture of cunt and cherry juice. The fruit was wedged about an inch into her pussy, and Lotus wasted no time in finishing it out with her tongue. Unlike that morning she was careful to avoid Lily's clit, and she gave the girl only the smallest bits of stimulation to keep her on edge.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12