Aunt Lotus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the cherry had been devoured Lotus straightened up, cock bobbing as she walked around the table. She unceremoniously shoved her dick between Lily's pretty lips, the girl gagging as she struggled to accommodate the thick shaft.

"That's it, slut. I love it when you choke on my cock, and it's so sexy to watch as you struggle to take it all down your sweet little throat! You're such a good cocksucker..."

Lotus groaned, her balls slapping against Lily's chin as the teen deepthroated her. Every gag aroused Lotus, cock tingling as the beautiful girl worked hard to please her. Lotus soon felt her orgasm racing towards her, balls tightening as they prepared to jizz down her niece's throat.

"Ready, cock-slut? You're going to take every drop, just like your ass did this morning."

The first blast went straight down Lily's throat, followed immediately by two more that filled her mouth. Lily swallowed frantically, trying not to spill any cum. She managed to take the whole load, her tongue white with her aunt's cum by the time she was done. Lotus pulled her cock out, reluctant to leave the teen's warm mouth. Her gaze lingered on Lily's cunt, eyes hazy with post-orgasm bliss. She spoke dreamily, hardly aware she had said anything aloud.

"I wish that had been in your pussy."

Lily's cunt clenched emptily, it too wishing that was where Lotus' cock had erupted. Lotus turned her gaze back to meet Lily's eyes, whose tongue darted out to lick a stray smear of cum from her lips. The girl sat up, her cunt smearing juice on the glass tabletop as she moved. She looked up at Lotus, a heavy, serious gaze replacing her aroused blush.

"Me too..."

She hesitated, as if unsure of what to say, then she pressed on.

"Auntie, I know this is really soon, and I know things have already moved so fast, but I want you to knock me up! Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but I'm a million percent sure that I want this. Will you breed me, please?"

Lotus hesitated, though she wanted to say yes more than anything. She had one final breeding contract to fulfill, and Lily was still so young...having a baby would change her life, both of their lives, and she wasn't sure they were ready for that. Yet, as she stood there staring down at her loving niece, she knew she wanted the same thing. She wanted to wake up next to Lily each morning, to watch her belly grow round with their child, to see her painting the nursery, to watch her rock their baby to sleep in a chair she didn't know she was planning on buying.

Yet, she still needed to be sure that Lily was absolutely certain before they took that step.

"If I did agree then you have to think of possible outcomes. What about a future relationship? Many people have a hard time dating someone with a child."

Lily shook her head vehemently, her raven locks bouncing.

"I only want you! But, if you really don't want me the way I think you do, then I'm sure there's a dating group specifically for people with kids. I'm not too worried about that."

Lotus nodded, pleased with the reply. The next question, however, would be the hard one.

"I have one breeding contract still pending that has already been finalized, so I legally need to deliver on the agreed-upon terms. Can you handle knowing that I'm going to fuck several loads of cum into another woman soon?"

Lily's head bobbed, her gaze determined as she met Lotus' eyes.

"Yeah! I know I said this last night, but that's actually really sexy. The thought of you cumming inside some woman, one who you picked because she looks like me, is hot. I'd even be happy to join in if she'd let me!"

Lotus nearly whimpered. The idea of having a threesome with Lily and a breeder was incredibly erotic, her cock hardening at the thoughts racing through her mind. Maybe the woman would even act as a dom towards Lily, if she was lucky. She would love to watch another woman pleasure her niece, their cunts both dripping as they ate each other out, and it couldn't hurt to ask if her final breeder would be interested in such a scenario.

"I'll ask, but I cannot promise anything."

Lily nodded, a sultry grin crossing her lips.

"Thank you, Auntie! I've never touched another pussy, but I've always been curious. I think it could be really fun, especially if it means you're free to breed me once you fulfill your contract."

Lotus took Lily in her arms, bringing her in for a kiss. The gentleness of their lips soon gave way to more passionate kissing, Lotus' hand snaking between them to cup Lily's cunt. She gently massaged the girl's pussy lips, earning an appreciative moan from the teen.

"Spread."

Lily did as commanded, legs parting to allow her aunt's fingers access to her most vulnerable place.

"You're still so wet, sweetie. Does my sex kitten need to cum?"

"Yeah! Auntie, please let me cum! I'm so fucking horny, and I need it to bad..."

Lily's begging was beautiful, her body trembling with her need for release.

"What will you do for me if I let you cum? I need something in return."

Lily's eyes fluttered, her breath catching as a finger slid inside her.

"I, I'll, I'll blow you again..."

Lotus shook her head, her tone booking no room for argument.

"No. You just did that, so I want something else."

Lily groaned as a second finger joined the first, her cunt clenching happily around the digits.

"I'll give you a great handjob..."

Once again Lotus cut the teen off, her free hand sliding down to the girl's ass.

"No. Your slutty little body has more to offer me..."

Lily, taking the hint, wiggling her ass suggestively.

"I'll let you take me again! Your big, hard cock already plowed my tight ass earlier, but we both know that wasn't enough to satisfy me. I'm a needy little kitty in heat, and my ass belongs to you to do anything you want with it."

"Anything?"

Lily nodded, her pussy grinding down on the fingers fucking it.

"Yeah, anything!"

Lotus caught Lily's lips in a heated kiss, her fingers pounding into the girl's cunt in perfect tandem. In moments Lily came, her pussy spasming as she orgasmed. Once her shaking legs steadied Lotus brought her inside, their swim long forgotten. Soon Lily was positioned on their bed, her ass in the air and pillows under her to support her. Lotus ran a hand across the girl's asscheeks, giving them a light slap.

"Do you know what 'gaping' is?"

Lily nodded, pornagraphic images of girls with well-stretched cunts and asses flashing through her mind.

"Good. I love making a woman gape, be it her pussy or ass. There's something about it that screams 'look how well I was just fucked' that makes me enjoy it, and I'm very found of using my cock and a dildo simultaneously to achieve this."

Her fingertips caressed her niece's asshole, the little ring puckering at her touch.

"However, you have a choice since it's your first time doing this with me. I can use my dick and a toy, an extra-wide toy or that very thick cucumber in our refrigerator."

Lily thought for a moment, her choice easy enough even as hesitation clouded her face.

"Can I please have the toy, auntie? I've never done this before, so if I need some extra support I want you more available."

Lotus obliged, a box under her bed revealing a plethora of bondage gear and sex toys. She dug through it until she found a dildo she was pleased with, the fake cock about three inches long and nearly five in width. Lotus drenched Lily's ass in lube for the second time that day, making sure to use her fingers to warm the teen up and pre-stretch her.

"Unnnngh! Umm, I'm definitely still a bit sore back there..."

Lotus leaned over Lily's shoulder, planting a kiss on the side of her neck.

"That's okay, sweet heart. I know my good little whore can take it, since it'll make me so happy to see your ass gaping when I'm done with it."

Lily's asshole clenched around the fingers invading it, the tight ring trying to dispel the plundering digits. Lotus kept working Lily, breaking down the teen's resistance until the dildo was buried fully in her ass. The toy was less forgiving than Lotus' malleable cock, the rigid silicone unbending as it stretched the girl's ass. Lotus slid the toy in and out, fucking Lily's ass in a slow, almost circular rhythm as she moved the dildo about. Soon the teen was grunting, her clit grinding against the pillows propping her hips up, and it didn't take her long to cum from the dual stimulation.

"Fuck!! Ahhhh!"

The girl wailed, her orgasm ripping through her almost painfully as her ass clenched around the toy buried within it. Lotus cooed, her cock hard as she watched her niece writhe in pleasure. She pulled the plug out, checking to see if the girl was finished with it, and she was. With an unceremonious thrust her cock replaced the toy, hips pumping wildly as she bottomed out in her niece. Soon she erupted, her cum once more flooding Lily's ass. She reached beneath them, her fingers seeking the girl's clit.

She didn't remove her cock until the teen was cumming again, pussy gushing as her orgasm tore through her. Finally, once they were both spent, Lotus withdrew her dick, watching proudly as a trickle of cum dribbled from Lily's well-used ass. She was satisfied, for the moment, excusing herself to go make a very important phone call.

12